PDA

View Full Version : New shop at North Canal Road

nehnehpok
14-03-2005, 09:22 AM
Was browsing through the NewPaper 2 days ago when I saw an advert on this new massage place at Boat Quay. The shop is called "The Wellness Boutique". Since the place quite near my office, I decided to go check out the boutique.

When I entered the place, I was greeted by a sweet, warmth and friendly 30+ yr old lady. I was impressed by the setup of the shop. It was extremely classy and cosy. But what really caught my attention were the 4 young and pretty masseurs that were sitting on the sofa in front of me. I decided to try their promotional 1hr massage with free full body scrub and aroma oil therapy at $38/hr.

I was ushered to the room by the lady recept. Before I could even finish taking off my clothes, a pretty sexy tall and extremely fair gal came in and introduced herself as Vicky. The massage was good. I enjoyed it so much. Towards the end of the massage, I asked her if she does "Jua Gen" and she gave me a smile. She told me she doesn't know how to Jua Gen. She asked me if I could teach her how to do it? Hahaha she was really adorable! Don't wish to elaborate further but all I can say is that I left The Boutique an extremely happy and satisfied man!!! Will be back to try the other 3 equally stunning gals.

Overall Summary:
Name of shop: The Wellness Boutique
Address: No 16, North Canal Road, #03-01
(Opp OCBC building, a few shops away from Boat Quay 7-11)
Name of gal: Vicky
Looks: 8/10 and extremely fair and smooth complexion
Cup size: C
Figure: Tall and slim
Massage skills: 7/10
Damages: $38( Free body scrub plus aroma oil) + $50(Tip her for her willingness to learn the traditional art of "Catching the Dragon")
Overall satisfaction: 8.5/10 (Highly recommended - Die die must try!)

Bad Point:
Aircon: A bit cold (am very scared of cold)

songbird
14-03-2005, 10:53 PM
Hmmm... will try soon if i am around that area... kekekeke... wonder do they do fj??

mazda-rx8
15-03-2005, 12:15 AM
likely 2 pay a visit over there tml after work~! :D

owen10
15-03-2005, 01:13 AM
Damages: $38( Free body scrub plus aroma oil) + $50(Tip her for her willingness to learn the traditional art of "Catching the Dragon")
(am very scared of cold)[/COLOR]

sounds tempting with yr 'die die must try' recommendation but $88 is quite steep for me. btw how much did she offer her HJ? $50 or did she offer but u tipped her more?

Poks
15-03-2005, 09:47 AM
Made my way there last night after work just to check it out. Quite easy to find. I liked its location coz even though it was evening rush hour there werent as many ppl around thr ... for now lah i guess.

Went up and the boss lady was on the phone and another lady came out of the toilet asking me if i wanted a massage. I said yes. Looks to be close to 30 or slightly over. Body looked alright from where i was standing.

Went into one of the partitioned rooms with curtains as doors. Partitions were kinda low so not exactly very private types. But overall very clean and the bed actually had a tint of a new car smell.

Stripped down to birthday suit and lie on bed. She immediately removed the towel and started to massage. Massage was ok lah .. no complaints. I like them softer than usual. Her name was Cindy or something. Massaged my ass quite a bit.

After turn over, she used oil and rubbed my tummy and chest. Nice. Brushed her hand against my didi a few times. Nicer. Then she asked if i wanted. Quoted $50 but went down to $40. Asked her to strip but she said no. Only managed to put hand through top of blouse. I've had better lah.

After done, she cleaned up and continue to massage legs then wrap up.

Overall:
Name: Cindy
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 6.9/10 (ok lah)
Boobs: quite a handful but i didn't feel them properly
Attitude: 6/10 (friendly lah but she not very accomodating when comes to her extra services)
Massage: 6.9/10 (ok lah)
HJ: its was alright no complaints. Like it when they use a lot of oil hahah
FJ: din ask
Overall: 6.8/10 (i've had better for cheaper).

Bros can go check it out.

enzer88
15-03-2005, 10:04 AM
bro,wat is nationality of the masseur that service u???

Poks
15-03-2005, 11:47 AM
i'm not so sure but she was chinese. I think PRC. then again i may be wrong. I'll learn to ask next time round. hahah

wing
15-03-2005, 12:47 PM
My fr on Cindy (PRC)

Look: average 6-7/10
Body: slim
Breast: small (A cup)
Massage: normal 6/10
HJ: Nothing to shout, just normal jerking action
Autoroam: OK but limited to upper body only :mad:
BJ: Not availabe
FJ: Not available
Attitude: OK, but got resistance when trying to roam below

RTF: no, cos got better OFFER elsewhere. :D

Lambert
15-03-2005, 09:23 PM
Hi, do you happen to have their contact number?

Was browsing through the NewPaper 2 days ago when I saw an advert on this new massage place at Boat Quay. The shop is called "The Wellness Boutique". Since the place quite near my office, I decided to go check out the boutique.

When I entered the place, I was greeted by a sweet, warmth and friendly 30+ yr old lady. I was impressed by the setup of the shop. It was extremely classy and cosy. But what really caught my attention were the 4 young and pretty masseurs that were sitting on the sofa in front of me. I decided to try their promotional 1hr massage with free full body scrub and aroma oil therapy at $38/hr.

I was ushered to the room by the lady recept. Before I could even finish taking off my clothes, a pretty sexy tall and extremely fair gal came in and introduced herself as Vicky. The massage was good. I enjoyed it so much. Towards the end of the massage, I asked her if she does "Jua Gen" and she gave me a smile. She told me she doesn't know how to Jua Gen. She asked me if I could teach her how to do it? Hahaha she was really adorable! Don't wish to elaborate further but all I can say is that I left The Boutique an extremely happy and satisfied man!!! Will be back to try the other 3 equally stunning gals.

Overall Summary:

Bad Point:

nehnehpok
16-03-2005, 08:14 AM
sounds tempting with yr 'die die must try' recommendation but $88 is quite steep for me. btw how much did she offer her HJ? $50 or did she offer but u tipped her more?

A thousand apologies to all bros for spoiling the market but I didn't have small notes with me at that time and I thought that it wouldn't be nice of me to ask her for change, therefore just gave her the whole $50 note. Anyway she didn't quote me the price, it was me who willingingly gave it too her as I felt that anything between $30-$50 is reasonable price. I was very satisfied with her service and attitude so had no hesitation or regret tipping her that amount.

Once again, if I had spoiled the market by doing so, I sincerely apologise!!!

nehnehpok
16-03-2005, 08:32 AM
Hi, do you happen to have their contact number?

It was again advertised in the NewPaper yesterday. The tel: 65368003.
Went down yesterday evening and this time round made sure I had loose $10 notes. This time was served by Apple. She is not as pretty as Vicky but is still one of the better looking gals I've met at massage shops. Tall friendly and boobs a handful!

Overall damaged $38 + $30.

Rates:
- 60mins $38 (Free body scrub and aroma oil)
- 90mins also $38!!!
Was told that this opening promotional rate of $38 for 1.5 hrs (without body scrub) will last till the end of Mar.

Poks
16-03-2005, 09:23 AM
Oh crap. Was charged $38 for 1 hr and wasnt told that it applied to 1.5hrs as well. Thats not very nice of them.

owen10
16-03-2005, 11:39 PM
Oh crap. Was charged $38 for 1 hr and wasnt told that it applied to 1.5hrs as well. Thats not very nice of them.

sometimes it's juz an advertising gimmick, a business tactic. most of d time d gal will end d 1.5 hrs session much earlier than expected - maybe 1 hr 10 mins or thereabt. d gal will rush off d massage n specials .. n then PR PR talk cock with u for a few mins b4 askin u to dress up n F off.

owen10
17-03-2005, 12:01 AM

sometimes it's juz an advertising gimmick, a business tactic. most of d time d gal will end d 1.5 hrs session much earlier than expected - maybe 1 hr 10 mins or thereabt. d gal will rush off d massage n specials .. n then PR PR talk cock with u for a few mins b4 askin u to dress up n F off.

Poks
17-03-2005, 09:28 AM
Ah this i must learn about. Thanks bro owen. maybe can learn some counter tactics hahah

akaza24
17-03-2005, 05:28 PM
[QUOTE=nehnehpok]It was again advertised in the NewPaper yesterday. The tel: 65368003.
Went down yesterday evening and this time round made sure I had loose $10 notes. This time was served by Apple. She is not as pretty as Vicky but is still one of the better looking gals I've met at massage shops. Tall friendly and boobs a handful!

Looks like a good place to chill out. Will try it out soon.

ccaw
18-03-2005, 03:24 PM
any more FR on dis place? going Boat Quay 2nite, may check it out. but that area got more happening places, dunno where to go leh

ray922
18-03-2005, 09:55 PM
My fr on Cindy (PRC)

Look: average 6-7/10
Body: slim
Breast: small (A cup)
Massage: normal 6/10
HJ: Nothing to shout, just normal jerking action
Autoroam: OK but limited to upper body only :mad:
Attitude: OK, but got resistance when trying to roam below

RTF: no, cos got better OFFER elsewhere. :D

Hi Wing

2 quick questions -
1) How much did u pay Cindy for HJ?
2) I saw her, her tits look bigger than A with clothes on,
was she wearing padded bra when u try her?

BTW, she was wearing jeans and doesn't look too friendly.
Don't feel like she allow much beside HJ.

I went there, was assigned Miao Miao, quite dissapointed with her look.
Look: 6
Body: average
Breast: A to B
Massage: normal 7
HJ: 7
Autoroam: Didn't try too much, not in the mood
Attitude: quite friendly
Damage: $38 (1hr + mosha) +$30

ray922
21-03-2005, 11:20 PM
any more FR on dis place? going Boat Quay 2nite, may check it out. but that area got more happening places, dunno where to go leh

Seems like not many people go to this place.

I tried Jia Jia, not the one from Xin Yuan at TP, and her service is no match to the one in TP too.

Look: 6
Body: average
Breast: A+
Massage: normal 6
HJ: 6
Autoroam: Can't do much, quite defensive
Attitude: quite friendly
Damage: $38 (1hr + mosha) +$30

iluvcb
22-03-2005, 09:43 AM
tis place is very nicely done up. majority of the gals r all young and quite pretty. wanted vicky she was booked. got a pretty and sexy 26yr old gal called apple instead. nice boobs. gave me a good stepping back massage (cai bei). friendly attitude. damaged $38 (1hr + free mosha) + $32 tips.

on the wa y out saw tis even prettier gal. found out that she is bing bing. looks to be below 25 yrs old. boobs a handful (should be about c cup). will return to conquer.

KumLan
22-03-2005, 10:41 AM
seems after the initial FR on Vicky she no longer working there and the rest of the girls all CMI, though the embience good. Had a SOP massage and left disappointed.

ray922
22-03-2005, 03:32 PM
tis place is very nicely done up. majority of the gals r all young and quite pretty. wanted vicky she was booked. got a pretty and sexy 26yr old gal called apple instead. nice boobs. gave me a good stepping back massage (cai bei). friendly attitude. damaged $38 (1hr + free mosha) + $32 tips.

on the wa y out saw tis even prettier gal. found out that she is bing bing. looks to be below 25 yrs old. boobs a handful (should be about c cup). will return to conquer.

Hard to give you the benefit of the doubt as this is your first post. I'll wait for more brothers to feedback.

akaza24
22-03-2005, 06:58 PM
seems after the initial FR on Vicky she no longer working there and the rest of the girls all CMI, though the embience good. Had a SOP massage and left disappointed.

I jus tried Vicky 2 times last week, so fast she no work there liao???

wing
24-03-2005, 09:46 PM
[QUOTE=ray922]Hi Wing

2 quick questions -
1) How much did u pay Cindy for HJ?
2) I saw her, her tits look bigger than A with clothes on,
was she wearing padded bra when u try her?

BTW, she was wearing jeans and doesn't look too friendly.
Don't feel like she allow much beside HJ.

Sorry for the late reply...... :p
1) HJ-$40
2) My estimation
You are right, autoroam with CBD (restricted zone) :D

nehnehpok
24-03-2005, 11:57 PM

Was there again today. Got Bing Bing. 27 yrs old gal-next-door kind of look. I like... Damaged $38 + $8 (body scrub) + $30 (tips).
Heard from the lady boss that Vicky on 1 week MC.

nehnehpok
25-03-2005, 08:47 AM
Was there again today. Got Bing Bing. 27 yrs old gal-next-door kind of look. I like... Damaged $38 + $8 (body scrub) + $30 (tips).

Must be because of overwelming response, while trying to catch too many, poor Vicky got bitten by dragon, thats why fell ill. Hehe! Here's wishing her a speedy recovery so that she can return a stronger lady to serve all us brothers better.

owen10
26-03-2005, 02:09 AM
Must be because of overwelming response, while trying to catch too many, poor Vicky got bitten by dragon, thats why fell ill. Hehe! Here's wishing her a speedy recovery so that she can return a stronger lady to serve all us brothers better.

i thk muz b yr powerful FRs la .... bros read oredi, made a beeline for Vicky ... business too good, she became overwk n fell sick?

wish her a speedy recovery .. may try next time :)

hornyjer
26-03-2005, 04:40 PM
Geez, work near there.. will go down to see look and perhaps try. I'll conquer :)

SDU5492
27-03-2005, 01:44 AM
Someone is advertising here... ;)

tsk tsk... :p

ccaw
27-03-2005, 01:46 PM
Someone is advertising here... ;)

tsk tsk... :p
TSK TSK, agreed.

akaza24
30-03-2005, 06:48 PM

Heard from the lady boss that Vicky not working here anymore....sadz sia.

vic88
30-03-2005, 07:31 PM
The other day when I was there having a session with JiaJia, I overheard somebody calling looking for Vicky. There was this gal call Apple answer, she said that she is the 'old' Vicky, there was another Vicky who worked for few day and left. Maybe bro who had tried Vicky b4 can verify whether Apple is indeed the Vicky the threadstarter tried. But I must say this Apple is quite pretty too.

akaza24
30-03-2005, 10:56 PM
The other day when I was there having a session with JiaJia, I overheard somebody calling looking for Vicky. There was this gal call Apple answer, she said that she is the 'old' Vicky, there was another Vicky who worked for few day and left. Maybe bro who had tried Vicky b4 can verify whether Apple is indeed the Vicky the threadstarter tried. But I must say this Apple is quite pretty too.

The Vicky i mentioned abt is definitely the one the threadstarter tried. Long hair and face look like the slimmer version of the hongkong actress "she shi man". So there are 2 Vicky in this hse? Is Apple the one wif dye hair one? She still working there?

owen10
31-03-2005, 12:51 AM
The Vicky i mentioned abt is definitely the one the threadstarter tried. Long hair and face look like the slimmer version of the hongkong actress "she shi man". So there are 2 Vicky in this hse? Is Apple the one wif dye hair one? She still working there?

wow .. She Shi Man!!! She's such a babe ... doesnt she resemble Lau Kar Ling???

If there's a previous angpai in d shop who had left, it's a common trick for d TN gals to pretend they are THE one u r lookin for. Have kana this trick many times liao .. n haf become more careful since.

akaza24
31-03-2005, 01:07 AM
wow .. She Shi Man!!! She's such a babe ... doesnt she resemble Lau Kar Ling???

If there's a previous angpai in d shop who had left, it's a common trick for d TN gals to pretend they are THE one u r lookin for. Have kana this trick many times liao .. n haf become more careful since.

Provided u already tried the gals n koe their name, if not some will kay siao, pretend to be the one, like u said.

xplorax
31-03-2005, 11:04 AM

Overall Summary:

Bad Point:

Walau bro, you give a $50 tip just for being "willing to learn"? You didn't even get to experience anything? Wah seh, you the can. :eek:

KCLIM73
12-04-2005, 05:41 PM
This place a bit of a black shop lor. No stripping, no removal, no autoroaming, $50 for HJ. Hmmmm.... Maybe it's the girl... but I just thought a bit in the way of cheating.

The response was: "You don't know here is $50 one meh?".

akaza24
12-04-2005, 06:02 PM
This place a bit of a black shop lor. No stripping, no removal, no autoroaming, $50 for HJ. Hmmmm.... Maybe it's the girl... but I just thought a bit in the way of cheating.

The response was: "You don't know here is $50 one meh?".

Maybe the girls there change liao?
The threadstarter recommended this nice looking Vicky, she was really good leh. Tried her 2 times, can auto roam while hj, attitude also veri good, can bargain hj price to 40 too. Really miss her sia....

KCLIM73
12-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Maybe the girls there change liao?
The threadstarter recommended this nice looking Vicky, she was really good leh. Tried her 2 times, can auto roam while hj, attitude also veri good, can bargain hj price to 40 too. Really miss her sia....

Bro, she's not around anymore? You miss her go and find her lar. I thought just MC only right? Attitude is important, if really good, then $50 I also willing. But if fucked up and say that kind of "you dunno meh?" I dun like.

akaza24
12-04-2005, 06:22 PM
Bro, she's not around anymore? You miss her go and find her lar. I thought just MC only right? Attitude is important, if really good, then $50 I also willing. But if fucked up and say that kind of "you dunno meh?" I dun like.

The lady boss said she not working there anymore since 3 weeks ago. Sadz sia. She is one of the really "outstanding qualities" TN gals i ever seen.
Agree attitude is also important as this judge whether i will RTF a not.

DO_YOU_BJ
15-04-2005, 11:35 AM

Overall Summary:

Bad Point:

Was there yesterday to check out this joint sooooooooo near me office. Went up the nice new polished wooden stairs and went into a dim lit ZEN looking environment. Was nice and comf compared to the soaking heat outside. Me not scared cold, only scared hot.
Was ursherer into a room and told to prepare and wait for a lady.
Waited for less than 2 mins and in came a lady.....quick radar scan from top to bottom, +/-30yrs old, no pimples, smooth skin.....best, got a cleavage......me personal fav.
Told me got promo......38+10 for 90mins plus muosha....so I said ok lor.
After muosha, went shower and massage starts.
Girl was quiet and can tell she quite shy type, played along and act accidently drop my hand sliding across her tigh to knee. She jumped back.
Then, try all patterns of a buaya then she move n move to siam and finally told me to turn. During this time, never attempt to touch my didi at all.
Now turn, facing her, starting to TCSS with her and got her more comfy and them the buaya came out. Caught her staring at my erected didi and started to bob didi to tease her and she knew and giggled. Started roaming and tried to finfer her but she refused but dun care, now rubba from outside her panty till she got wet...and i mean her pantieis were soiled man. She then commented never saw one so thick before and i hinted her to try to know. She offered HJ but I say HJ on me no effect, only FJ and BBBJ. Ask me how then i ask to see her topless to answer, WOW, ala naturale C cupper.......tit fuck potential.
Stood up, pushed her against the wall and started to caress and suck her tits at the same time, still rubbing her soiled panties, she gave out a load moan and then covered her mouth. Told me dangerous cos place only covered by curtain with velcro then suggested outcall. She was eager but mentioned that must pay for sessions for time outcall. Dropped the idea ask her wat time finish work then give her a time of her life later. She said 11pm and gave me her HP number.
to be contd.......

DO_YOU_BJ
15-04-2005, 11:50 AM
Was there yesterday to check out this joint sooooooooo near me office. Went up the nice new polished wooden stairs and went into a dim lit ZEN looking environment. Was nice and comf compared to the soaking heat outside. Me not scared cold, only scared hot.
Was ursherer into a room and told to prepare and wait for a lady.
Waited for less than 2 mins and in came a lady.....quick radar scan from top to bottom, +/-30yrs old, no pimples, smooth skin.....best, got a cleavage......me personal fav.
Told me got promo......38+10 for 90mins plus muosha....so I said ok lor.
After muosha, went shower and massage starts.
Girl was quiet and can tell she quite shy type, played along and act accidently drop my hand sliding across her tigh to knee. She jumped back.
Then, try all patterns of a buaya then she move n move to siam and finally told me to turn. During this time, never attempt to touch my didi at all.
Now turn, facing her, starting to TCSS with her and got her more comfy and them the buaya came out. Caught her staring at my erected didi and started to bob didi to tease her and she knew and giggled. Started roaming and tried to finfer her but she refused but dun care, now rubba from outside her panty till she got wet...and i mean her pantieis were soiled man. She then commented never saw one so thick before and i hinted her to try to know. She offered HJ but I say HJ on me no effect, only FJ and BBBJ. Ask me how then i ask to see her topless to answer, WOW, ala naturale C cupper.......tit fuck potential.
Stood up, pushed her against the wall and started to caress and suck her tits at the same time, still rubbing her soiled panties, she gave out a load moan and then covered her mouth. Told me dangerous cos place only covered by curtain with velcro then suggested outcall. She was eager but mentioned that must pay for sessions for time outcall. Dropped the idea ask her wat time finish work then give her a time of her life later. She said 11pm and gave me her HP number.
to be contd.......

Called her at 2230hrs last nite and she said she can leave liao. Since i was around her location, told her will pick her up in 10 minutes. Once in car, kissing, didi rubbing and pussy rubbing ensued almost once the door closed. Proceed to lavender to finish unfinished business.
Her BBBJ.....WOW....deep throat no choke.........this went on for almost 20 mins.
Then turn her around, went between twin peaks.........bang came first shot.
Rested for 10mins while she was busy BBBJing me still to wake up me little bro.
Woke up, rubber on, penetration time........legs to heaven to max insertion with moans that could fill the entire corridor easily........turned her around.......doggie time........looking at her boobs swing at the mirror was out of this world. Came............turned her over.....removed raincoat & homing missle went straight to her mouth again........she complied and gave me a good oral clean up.
Lay nest to eat other, kissing, frenching, rubba etc and then talked about price. Something we both forgot. Guess chemistry and libido got to the better of us both. She mentioned she always charge 200 for 1 shot and i did 2. But since she like me so much, and it was big and pleasurising, she said 200 is fine.
No regrets and complaints....just paid her 200 and we went to shower.
Stats:

Looks: Dun really look like PRC...more like malaysian but is PRC lah 7/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: Very pro active 9/10
Boobs: 36C minimum
height: 165-168
Complexion: Good smooth skin
Pussy: Clean Shaven not smelly...nice for tongue fight
Name......cannot reveal pai seh cos she says she chooses clients. Will see if she interested to do more FL then I will start sharing. So pls dun PM me.

JackieChan
15-04-2005, 01:48 PM
She mentioned she always charge 200 for 1 shot and i did 2. But since she like me so much, and it was big and pleasurising, she said 200 is fine.
No regrets and complaints....just paid her 200 and we went to shower.

wow, to quote 200 bucks a shot, she better be good! :D

DO_YOU_BJ
18-04-2005, 06:21 PM
wow, to quote 200 bucks a shot, she better be good! :D
U r rite bro. But I gave in cos we got so much chemistry. If it was some other PRC, F her till her face turn blue man. Anyway, to me, already TUN DIO so cannot complain.

SirDennis
16-09-2009, 11:48 PM
Damn IE keeps closong, got so much to write about this place.

Tried it during the day recently.

Got 2 girls. One cute GND PRC about 22yo Jia Jia. Other PRC 30-35 with C cups called Xiao Yu (I think)

Was surprised when I first saw them. Dont expect ladies to be with wet long hair and wrapped in towels.

Went to relaxing room after shower. Jia Jia gave an acceptable massage. Went for $50 HJ and came with a smile :)

Name: Jia Jia (I think)
Looks: 7/10 looks cute, young and innocent.
Body: 7/10. Not bad, got A to B cup boobs, about 5 ft 1, smooth flawless skin, no tats that I could see.
Massage: 6/10
Specials: yes- hj to FJ. FJ-$100
Damage: $35/hr massage, $50 HJ.
RTF: yes. wouldnt mind trying Xiao Yiu too.