PDA

View Full Version : jus voice out !!!

GoForIt
13-03-2005, 06:40 AM
I think most of gals in nite life need at least 2 guys in their life one for S-ELEVEN one for SEX.maybe life changes very fast,now everything is possible for the gal as long as she earn her own S-ELEVEN.

been in nite life 10 over yrs more than ten relationship with the gals but the record is 2 yrs,not bad liao.been taught tat S-ELEVEN can speak.

think simple u will be simple confuse thinking oni confuse life :p

Dekachin
13-03-2005, 08:30 AM
What the hell are you trying to say?? Doesn't make any sense at all

Blue_gal
13-03-2005, 10:14 AM
LOLx so funni! :D wat talking U? wat U wanna to "voice OUT"? lolx so funni!

10Q 4 brighten UP mine DAY for the first post i have read!!!

Cheer!
Bitchy BLue Auntie

Microsoft
13-03-2005, 10:16 AM
been in nite life 10 over yrs more than ten relationship with the gals but the record is 2 yrs,not bad liao.been taught tat S-ELEVEN can speak.

So.... ur 10 chicks u got 4 the past 10 yrs... R u satisfying their S-11 or sexual desire? R u the duck or the carrot head?? Kekeke :D :p

FindTrouble
13-03-2005, 10:22 AM
I think most of gals in nite life need at least 2 guys in their life one for S-ELEVEN one for SEX.
:confused: what nite life gal u r refering?? FL or ONS?

think simple u will be simple confuse thinking oni confuse life
mi really confuse??

FindTrouble
13-03-2005, 10:27 AM

nite life for 10 yrs as OKT??
with 10 relationship with WL??

or: for the past 10 yrs, you go GL & oni hv give 10+ WL business... $ no enought rite!! :D

Am.G.Lover
13-03-2005, 11:05 AM
So.... ur 10 chicks u got 4 the past 10 yrs... R u satisfying their S-11 or sexual desire? R u the duck or the carrot head?? Kekeke :D :p
yahooo.....
u got the bulls spot on!

BustLover
13-03-2005, 01:41 PM
I think most of gals in nite life need at least 2 guys in their life one for S-ELEVEN one for SEX.maybe life changes very fast,now everything is possible for the gal as long as she earn her own S-ELEVEN.

Are you saying that guys with S-ELEVEN are lousy sex partner whereas guys woman go for SEX have longer DIDI, more handsome, muscular. :D

May not be true leh. :confused:

Cheri_Popper
13-03-2005, 02:10 PM

I think you got all us us confused! :confused:

Can you unconfused us? :D

GoForIt
16-03-2005, 12:10 AM
so sorry for confusing all bros me jus in confuse mode after another emotional breakdown due to $$$ again,feel shit :(

I've to spend time to get myself back,sorry for e troubles

jamez
16-03-2005, 12:20 AM
so sorry for confusing all bros me jus in confuse mode after another emotional breakdown due to $$$ again,feel shit :(

I've to spend time to get myself back,sorry for e troubles

No worries bro.....Love is never to say you're sorry.
Look on the bright side.....In life you gain some, you loose some......

oxilary
16-03-2005, 12:57 AM
take care man.. S-11 is not everything.. but S-11 is important :)