tryingnew
15-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Where to find M'sian girls in Geylang? I went to a few houses but all PRC

stamford21
30-12-2012, 11:34 PM
Any Bros can help ans and recommend? Im looking for Msia WL also :D:D

zyxel01
17-01-2013, 05:18 PM
Just go to any house and tell the OKT you want Malaysians, simple.

Cheers!
zyxel

unregistered_10
17-01-2013, 05:33 PM
Read & Scroll threads
"Where are m"sian cat 150 ? "
U might get some info frm there !
There r abt 10 left only , if i am not wrong.
Just tell OKT , u want M'sian , they know what to do .
Try going on weekdays & aftnoon , cos M'sian WL tend to knock off early &
Usually , ( not all) , dont work on weekends ,
Hope that helps!

unregistered_10
17-01-2013, 06:46 PM
Ok i bumpz up for u this thread

where is some of the former msian 150?

Now u can read ,
Thks for the bro , who up me ,
Cheers!

max_priest
17-01-2013, 08:49 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro, I wonder as to why you are no longer participating at the other side of the fence ... or you're merely a sleeping bystander?

I believe someone has already mentioned the leftover of the Malaysian WLs sometime ago ... Nonetheless, let me try to recap for the benefit of the rest who are still in the dark - JC, Ruby, Blue Diamond, Yumi, Tracy, Nico, AC, Lena, Susan, Judy, Small Ivy (maybe still around) and Xiao Zhun (maybe still around). Resident punter of 1606, Unfit maybe able to confirm the last one if she is still around.

Have a good & cool one, bro! :cool:

ninety80
17-01-2013, 10:11 PM
got meh? i also want but dunno where to find.

max_priest
17-01-2013, 10:52 PM
Bro, I wonder as to why you are no longer participating at the other side of the fence ... or you're merely a sleeping bystander?

I believe someone has already mentioned the leftover of the Malaysian WLs sometime ago ... Nonetheless, let me try to recap for the benefit of the rest who are still in the dark - JC, Ruby, Blue Diamond, Yumi, Tracy, Nico, AC, Lena, Susan, Judy, Small Ivy (maybe still around) and Xiao Zhun (maybe still around). Resident punter of 1606, Unfit maybe able to confirm the last one if she is still around.

Apologies, there is one more whom I have left out ... She is none other than the voluptuous MILFy looking Miki1. ;)

1bbcd5
21-01-2013, 04:47 PM
http://www.booksstore.info/holl/moring.jpg

zyxel01
25-01-2013, 07:00 PM

I am now just browsing here and there. Have not been active in GL for quite a while.

Cheers!
zyxel

hookupsoon
29-01-2013, 11:11 AM
went to a hse in L16 and asked for a Malaysian . was given ruby as OKT said the rest a bit big size ... wonder how true is that.
Ruby is slim and tanned , should be abt 30 yo... very sevice oriented .. can try if anyone looking for Malaysian...

unregistered_10
02-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Any Mysia WL available during CNY period or all balik kampong ?

iScrew
04-02-2013, 06:50 AM
gui also got family one leh

timxyz688
04-02-2013, 07:37 PM
went to a hse in L16 and asked for a Malaysian . was given ruby as OKT said the rest a bit big size ... wonder how true is that.
Ruby is slim and tanned , should be abt 30 yo... very sevice oriented .. can try if anyone looking for Malaysian...

Brother
Ruby is tall and slim, model look, service also good, enjoy

timxyz688
04-02-2013, 07:37 PM
Brother
Ruby is tall and slim, model look, service also good, enjoy

Ruby is in house 2058