PDA

View Full Version : From Vietnam,With love........

orbit_beer
12-03-2005, 12:04 AM
Disclaimer:This thread is based on a real-life story,if any character or part concides with your daily life,its purely coincidental.The thread-starter has no parts or so whatever if reading up of this thread effects your daily life,all rights reserved,Orbit™ Pte Ltd.

The Intro

LL is a 24yrs old Vietnamese gal helping her mum in a cafe back there.We had got to known each other in a chalet,whereby my bro M,had got to befriend LL's sister and cousin in Devils Bar 1st.So to cut short the story,as LL was going back to vietnam 2 days later,i decided to call her out for a drink.

To be honest,i had already known LL had fallen for me,we had kissed and fondled each other in the chalet back then,but i've yet to conquer 'Vietnam' yet.So with heart pounding,i set to achieve my aim that nite,planning every single detail(styles to used at where,how many beer should i buy,book hotel for how long,things like that,hahaha).

Anyway,back to main story....I muster up my courage,call her,say you're goin back,i'll miss her alot,blah blah blah(muz sweet talk 1st rite?)ask if she'll want to spend tonite with me in a hotel,drinking,and having 'fun' by ourselves?she says "Ok",and so i set about to put my plan in action..........

The Plan

Ok,so at 7+pm,i call up LL,told her to change 1st,wait for my call,then she come down in a taxi,whereby i'll tell the taxi driver where to go(coz she speaks only cantonese,chinese abit only).After hanging down,i immediately rush down in a cab to Balestier F Hotel.Before that,stop by 7-11,buy a crate of carlsberg(they prefer carlsberg than tiger back there in vietnam),my fav brand-featherlite,a pack of poker cards? ,mints,and a pack of ciggies.procced to book a room for 5 hours,call LL,and went up to relax,drink 1st.the reason doing so is,i feel that is better to make myself abit high 1st,so as later,i can 'try' more things,and man gets horny when they drink,rite?
'The Battleground' i recced
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/orbit_beer/Bed.jpg
The placed to washup for the 'injured'
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/orbit_beer/Shower.jpg

The Initial Fire

So after nearly waiting for 1/2 hour,my hp rang,she's here.i quicky ran(did i say that?)down to pick her up my room.1st thing when i closed the door was to give her a hug,peck on the cheek,saying those words like "your hair smells nice,nice perfume u have,oh,how i miss u",stuff like that.....we frenched at the doorway awhile,before i lead to her to sit on the bed,taking out the beer for her.
After drinking TCSS awile,looking at her,i suggest,lets play some card games.LL replied,but she dun have much $$$,i was thinking "huh?lose already let me bonk u can liao lor".but anyway,i wasn't thinking of gambling that time,i was thinking of strip poker!....LL senses what i was thinking too(huh!w/o even getting drunk,can liao!),coz she blurt out,why not we play....then she blushes....i immediately join her sentence,"strip poker"?,and we both laughed and proceed.
Playing for awhile,i'm left in my jeans and undies,LL in only her white lacy panties and white bra...
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/orbit_beer/d67fd531.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/orbit_beer/OnTheBed.jpg
i was determined to win at all costs(even resorting to cheating,hehehe).coz when the beer gets to your head,and u are in a room,playing strip poker with a gal u can bonk later,makes u damn high man!
Back to game,she's left with 2 garments,she had lose me on a 2 pairs of As and 10(i was 'lucky' huh!),she stand on the bed and slowing lift down her white bra,teasing me,making me having a hard-on immediately!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/orbit_beer/StandBraPose.jpg
i tried to fondle those pair of firm 34tits,but was pushed away,she replied,"lose strip only,no touching!",makes me even more gian when a girl reject u like that....
So back to where she left her undies,the last game,she eventually lose me again,a pair of queen against a pair of As(Ace again??haha)...she look at me with those,"look-what-i've-got-down-here-for-u look",slowly pull down her white lacy undies....
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/orbit_beer/Panties.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/orbit_beer/HerButt.jpg
i was like not trying to stare,but its hard u know.LL got shy,and cross her leg,blocking out all scenes,snapping me back from my 'highness' again...
"so,where's there left to strip,i've lost!!",she giggled...i replied jokingly,"ok,the next person who lose,stand outside the room corridor for 1 min."she says "ok" to my surprise,and we carried on(but i had other plan in mind...).to be continued........

orbit_beer
12-03-2005, 12:07 AM
The Action(continued)

"Ace pair win!your 10pair lose!"(I'm God Of Gambler???).......That's it,LL had lost the final showdown,action gonna start.I got up,pretend to pull her toward the door.She keep laughing,saying "no!no!"...laughing,i pretend to open the door,to push out,she keeps resisting me,instead trying to take out my belt,jeans(better still!).

After struggling for some time,i eventually pull her to the toliet,pull her near,and start to french her furiously,as i f our tongues were on fire.i hug her closely,smell those juz shampooed hair,nibbled at her ears.and she replied immediately by stripping off my jeans,boxers,and slowly gliding her hand up my thigh,to my shaft,fondling my balls down again,to my crack,back up to my didi's head,stroking it sensously,at the same time frenching me,kissing me all over my chest,shoulders.I in turn,start to rub her clit slowly 1st,gathering with pace,i could feel her wet already.I proceed to finger her,and she immediately moan in a shivering tone,i could tell she enjoy that.

After a min of 'fighting',i could hear that LL is damn wet liao(those wetty sound from cb,u know?).i turn LL around pull up 1 of LL leg and placed it on the toliet bowl,took out my 'ambushed' featherlite,capped myself and proceed to slowly insert my rod into her.she accept my gift hungrily and starts to rock herself 1st hungrily.Whereby i grab her waist,slowly picking up momentum,giving her those long and powerful thrust,not fast,but deep and forceful strokes.(u know standing up style,rite!)Each stroke in produce a low,sexy type of shivering moan from her,and me,a growling beast about to feast!after pumping in this position for quite some time,she suggest we go back on bed to crry on....I

carried her and put her down lightly on the bed,pump her missionary.i could see that she was really enjoying now,she bites her lower lip,grabbing her legs wider,enabling me to penetrate even more deeply.each thrust in,with my thigh slapping against her butt was like the sound "pock!pock!pock!pock!",man!she was damn wet!!all the while her breathing gets deeper,she starts to call me "lao gong!Fa di!Fa di!" in those breathless sexy moans...

I switch her over,pound her in my fav dog style.this time i can see that she's bout to cum,coz she totally can't support her arms anymore.her head in the pillow,turning side by side,and her butt keep trying to squirm away.but in these 'rough seas',i still hold on to my 'steering wheel',maintaining my speed,pulling her up abit,i grasp her 2 firm breasts and ram from behind forcefully.a few more seconds more,suddenly her head jerk up,closing her eyes,says she's coming.i tug her by her long hair softly in doggie,1 hand on waist,right hand grabbing her breast.she give 1 shudder,moan breathlessly,and i known she had arrived...

Turning her over,she giggled,said "ho xu fok,ah"(so shiok!).i smiled at her,and look down still at my fierece did,still trying to figure out plan b.But i didn't have to.suddnenly in 1 swift motion,i was kneelin on the bed,and she,still in doggie pose,she grab hold of my didi,uncapped it!And blow him furiously,sucking all the way to the base and head,to and fro.i could hear those "slurp slurp" saliva noises,which makes me even more high!slowly,i could feel the tsunami in me gathering force,to my head.I inched myself nearer to her head,held her hair up with my left hand,and used my right hand to press her head closer.she sensed that i'm coming,and begin to lick,twist my cockhead furiously with her tongue.

A minute or so,i came...aahhh!!those hot sperm came shooting out in furious volumes.she quickly engulf her mouth on to my head.i could see from her cheeks sucked in,that she was really sucking me dry indeed.sucking for quite long,making every drip was drank(oh boy,the best i've tried!).she use her finger to check if there's any on her face.i smiling told her,no more,and laughed,whereby she laughed too,and we both lay down on the bed like some teengae lovers,cuddling each other....
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/orbit_beer/DoggyOnBed.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/orbit_beer/WithSpecs.jpg

The Aftermath

As u know guys,once u got 'it' already,u will feel some sian rite?i was exactly this type.i couldn't stand lying naked w/o a bath after sex,feels strange.so i pull her up,tell her to bathe with me together and she agreed.
she soaped me gently,thoroughly,and keep smiling at me,asking me i luv her anot,those mushy words,which i'll not say here.all these,i just smilingly repiled.suddenly,all those beers,coupled with my 'koon sin',and a graet bonk gets to me.i juz quickly dried up,and procced to outside to wait for her,taking some pics 1st.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/orbit_beer/Shower1.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/orbit_beer/InToliet.jpg

The Closing
-----------
After coming out,i tcss with LL awhile,make some excuse that i'm tired hungry,letting her see my shag face,and she says,ok lets go.so we dressed up,check out
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/orbit_beer/DressUp.jpg.
i flag down a taxi for her,saying we live different ways,too far.i pressed 20buck into her hands,tell the taxi driver her address.I give her a peck,repeat the same words,"i luv u,take care" and close the door.she smiled at me me thru the windows,and waves goodbye,and me,immediately flag down a taxi straight home,still tring in my mind to remember every single detail,smiling in satisfaction that tonite's mission was a success.

Hope all bros enjoy reading,the last few paragraphs are abit rushed,not so detailed as u can see,coz i'm quite tired then.(i'm writing this thread for days).u are free to give any comments,but no asking of contacts pls,she's not a FL.LL is not working in s'pore.She's here on a holiday,also to find her sis and cousin who are working in Orchard Towers i believe(dun tell me u all are interested too :D ).This is juz my wonderful bonk which i wish to share only,hope to see other bro contributing their wonderful bonks too,over and out....... ;)

tokkon1
12-03-2005, 12:22 AM
One day boss Sammyboy may want to create a compilation of great FRs gathered from this forum and you know what bro, yours will be right up there with the best of them....

Great job and let me be the first to up your pts. :)

forbidden98
12-03-2005, 12:27 AM
The Action(continued)
Hope all bros enjoy reading,the last few paragraphs are abit rushed,not so detailed as u can see,coz i'm quite tired then.(i'm writing this thread for days).u are free to give any comments,but no asking of contacts pls,she's not a FL.LL is not working in s'pore.She's here on a holiday,also to find her sis and cousin who are working in Orchard Towers i believe(dun tell me u all are interested too :D ).This is juz my wonderful bonk which i wish to share only,hope to see other bro contributing their wonderful bonks too,over and out....... ;)

May I know if she is from Ho Chi Minh City. I am going up there end of the month for 2 weeks. Perhaps I can help you bring something for her.

orbit_beer
12-03-2005, 12:31 AM
May I know if she is from Ho Chi Minh City. I am going up there end of the month for 2 weeks. Perhaps I can help you bring something for her.

absolutely rite.she's from HCM.Rite now,she have just came back to singapore with her friends for another 2weeks.Thanks anyway.. :D

orbit_beer
12-03-2005, 12:33 AM
One day boss Sammyboy may want to create a compilation of great FRs gathered from this forum and you know what bro, yours will be right up there with the best of them....

Great job and let me be the first to up your pts. :)

thank u for your kind comments,i'm just trying to contribute something for this forum.my writing still needs a long way to improve compared to some even greater FRs i've read.those FRs inspired me to write my one.Thanks once again for your support.cheers! ;)

xxpp_z
12-03-2005, 01:26 AM
wah, definately the best FR, i've ever seen. Waiting to see more from u bro.

Snuber
12-03-2005, 02:42 AM
Nice sharing of your encounter bro!

For a while, I tot you were going for overnite........

MachoDevilX
12-03-2005, 06:59 AM
Wow. This is such a nice FR. You really deserve for me to up your rep pts.
Keep it up!!!

:cool:

orbit_beer
12-03-2005, 03:39 PM
i'm really surprised at those pts-zappers.kena zapped 2 times in my own thread already.they can juz zap u without even leaving any comments.come'on,don't u guys even have the guts to use vulgar language???or all u all juz plain dumb????!!!! :confused: try your best,u wall won't affect me! :D

george_phl
12-03-2005, 03:43 PM
hey!your Fr make my dick steam!superb writing! :D

darkness
12-03-2005, 03:47 PM
very good read :)

glenn553
12-03-2005, 10:52 PM
Very good FR, keep it up :)

chinaman
12-03-2005, 10:56 PM
Great FR, Bro!
You really deserve for me to up your rep pts. :D

orbit_beer
13-03-2005, 06:04 PM
thanks to all bros for reading....LL is going back on the 18th...Hmmmm,was thing of planning another assault soon................ :D

oxilary
16-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Excellent read! remember to update us :)

Hakoshu
16-03-2005, 03:19 PM
This is one of the best FR i ever read.. Will up u once i recover!!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
16-03-2005, 08:29 PM
very gd fr.claps claps. ;)

orbit_beer
18-03-2005, 08:21 AM
no kangtao liao....LL went back. :p