PDA

View Full Version : massage for you??

andymarcus
14-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Ladies feeling tiredon your shoulders and waist after a long day at work?? ;)
i am providing sensuous massage services to make your day back to life! :p
interested kindly pm me with your contact and names will get back asap:D

DegenerationX
14-12-2012, 04:56 PM
Huh?? I thought it's hard massage that will cure tiredness on shoulders and waist? Since when did sensual massage do the tick? :confused:

U qualified or not? Later your patrons become paralyzed how? Got compensation or not? :D

acidicavex
14-12-2012, 06:26 PM
挂羊头卖狗肉 signs

<<totally>>
14-12-2012, 07:57 PM
huh?? I thought it's hard massage that will cure tiredness on shoulders and waist? Since when did sensual massage do the tick?ts 的'按摩'应该指的是'按摸',一边按又一边摸.:d

andymarcus
14-12-2012, 10:49 PM
Bro most important thing you must know ladies body are unlike ours can tahan hardship too powerful rubs yes may rub off the stressed... however on the other hand will also causes pain to their delicate body :D:D

acidicavex
14-12-2012, 11:45 PM
Bro most important thing you must know ladies body are unlike ours can tahan hardship too powerful rubs yes may rub off the stressed... however on the other hand will also causes pain to their delicate body :D:D

You watch too much AV So don't talk bird bird language

Odin00
15-12-2012, 01:06 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_RqkZ-3TwUoA/TTWS26w2JAI/AAAAAAAAJsE/PoKLoDlF6eo/s1600/kristin-dl_lg.jpg

Dude, me think you are the delicate one next to her.

curiouslala
15-12-2012, 09:25 AM
Dude, me think you are the delicate one next to her.

Lol~
So nice..
she's wonderful..