PDA

View Full Version : HJ at GL?

ccovert
11-03-2005, 11:19 AM
i'm sure there are bros here who wanna play it ultra safe when cheonging HC and opt for only HJ -- my days of fuckin FLs are over after my condom burst one day (fortunately a test coupled of month later showed I was safe).

Anyway, back to main topic, I still wanna play play with WLs with tit sucking, fingering etc, but be safe and cum only wif HJ. HCs are pricey and TN ladies are sumtimes CMI wif the money you pay. Ive tried a number of GL cat40 jus get them to HJ and safe for a few, most of them like sian sian.

any bros who share the same HJ likings as me and what you guys think of going GL jus for HJ? appreciate ur comments....

l3atu
11-03-2005, 11:22 AM
any bros who share the same HJ likings as me and what you guys think of going GL jus for HJ? appreciate ur comments....

Har ? Go GL just for HJ arh ? Sianz leh...I rather HJ myself...can save $$$. :p

lawry
11-03-2005, 11:26 AM
Ok.. this one i hear one.. dont scream at me if not true..

in japan..

there is some shops that u only received HJ... and those giving are called golden hands.. damn good..

personal experience,

there are quite a number of saloon in malaysia where they will HJ u at nite.. cheap too.. JB have.. go JB find...

ccovert
11-03-2005, 11:26 AM

true bro.. tht's what I expect some of you think too... but what abt bros who go TN of HC and pay avergae $50 for HJ without even know can autoroam or watever? at least at GL the girl surely strip, cat bath, rabba rabba, got bed, shower, etc etc for $40? makes more sense no...? jus my two cents...

l3atu
11-03-2005, 12:30 PM
true bro.. tht's what I expect some of you think too... but what abt bros who go TN of HC and pay avergae $50 for HJ without even know can autoroam or watever? at least at GL the girl surely strip, cat bath, rabba rabba, got bed, shower, etc etc for $40? makes more sense no...? jus my two cents...

Hmm...quite true. But I still think $40 just for a HJ is too expensive. Go Petain should be cheaper....maybe $20 have already. :p

kelvindartz
11-03-2005, 01:12 PM
actually, i can understand how u feel about fukin the WL esp after the condom burst incident.

But personally i feel paying $40 for HJ at GL is quite reasonable considering that at some TN, u have to pay $20 entrance fee and an additional $30 for HJ and sometimes u get a half-fark HJ.

OkoBoko
11-03-2005, 01:18 PM

Must well go for TN shop with good Juagen + HJ. More relaxing. :)

LongReach
11-03-2005, 01:38 PM
i'm sure there are bros here who wanna play it ultra safe when cheonging HC and opt for only HJ -- my days of fuckin FLs are over after my condom burst one day (fortunately a test coupled of month later showed I was safe).

Anyway, back to main topic, I still wanna play play with WLs with tit sucking, fingering etc, but be safe and cum only wif HJ. HCs are pricey and TN ladies are sumtimes CMI wif the money you pay. Ive tried a number of GL cat40 jus get them to HJ and safe for a few, most of them like sian sian.

Bro, those few cat40 gals who don't show black face when u ask them to HJ only, why not just frequent them instead?

Personally, I had the same experience as u. Some gals don't like HJ cos they claim their hands get tired. They would rather lie on the bed and let you do all the work.

ccovert
11-03-2005, 01:41 PM
But personally i feel paying $40 for HJ at GL is quite reasonable considering that at some TN, u have to pay $20 entrance fee and an additional $30 for HJ and sometimes u get a half-fark HJ.[/QUOTE]

yeah i agree wif u bro, and makes good fiscal sense too.. the raids going on at TN is also a minus for me, although i personally enjoy the moments where they tease, leading up to the golden question haha...

will prob be heading down GL for what i've jus mentioned heh... will post an FR abt it if bros are interested in this kinda thing...

eddy
11-03-2005, 01:45 PM
since u not fucking, why not try some ladyboys at desker or changi village ?

dragko
11-03-2005, 03:18 PM
this one i hear one.. .

in japan..
there is some shops that u only received HJ... and those giving are called golden hands..

I think I had a movie title "Hand Service", maybe try to find it and up load on Monday.

Bros, pls let me know if it is wanted, if not will not upload.

mayday
11-03-2005, 03:23 PM
Bros, pls let me know if it is wanted, if not will not upload.

thnks already! haha.. :rolleyes:

medicheng
11-03-2005, 05:17 PM
go petain loh... 30 bucks... tell her u only wan HJ....

billyboy
11-03-2005, 07:05 PM
From all my passed posts u can tell that I am also into HJ for same reasons. Had tried Cat 40 in GL couple of times, indeed most do not favour HJ and from my experience they r also not as good as those from HC. Maybe they are not 'trained' for HJs.....

ang076
12-03-2005, 07:54 AM
It is not worth it if you go to GL to ask CAT 150 or 80 just for HJ only..

Some WLs are not experienced in HJ...
They seldom do that as customers already cummed during FJ.

I always pay attention to how they grabbed my cock and shake..
as I dont want them to scratch the foreskin of my cock with their long fingernails.

ccovert
12-03-2005, 12:11 PM
From all my passed posts u can tell that I am also into HJ for same reasons. Had tried Cat 40 in GL couple of times, indeed most do not favour HJ and from my experience they r also not as good as those from HC. Maybe they are not 'trained' for HJs.....

yeah i agree... those at HC are def better, but is really quite steep. worse for me is tht they dun strip completely... guess i jus wanna have a full-on with the nakedness and auto-roaming but jus without the sex (dunno if it makes sense).

like u i've also been to FESC for a quick HJ. but every i leave thinking i could get (or choose, rather) a much nicer looking thai chick other than the CMI xiao huang (altho she allows autoroam like crazy, haha).

FCUKYOU
12-03-2005, 01:53 PM
yeah i agree... those at HC are def better, but is really quite steep. worse for me is tht they dun strip completely... guess i jus wanna have a full-on with the nakedness and auto-roaming but jus without the sex (dunno if it makes sense).

like u i've also been to FESC for a quick HJ. but every i leave thinking i could get (or choose, rather) a much nicer looking thai chick other than the CMI xiao huang (altho she allows autoroam like crazy, haha).

I know one gal in cat 40 does a good handjob. You can try Lor6 Hse 70 G18. She will be more than happy to give u a HJ only and quite good too. Imagine having a HJ at different positions other than lying down.

ccovert
13-03-2005, 12:32 PM
I know one gal in cat 40 does a good handjob. You can try Lor6 Hse 70 G18. She will be more than happy to give u a HJ only and quite good too. Imagine having a HJ at different positions other than lying down.

thanks bro... will seek her out within the next few days and post a FR. went down to FESC again and tried this CMI lady (not xiao huang or the reportedly big boobed xiao ye, which i also haven tried). went 9 plus almost closing time and she offered cos the other two were changing alreadi.. jus horny for a HJ quickie and went ahead lor... tiny tits, her standing and HJ while me tucking my hands under her bra while she feign moanin.. shot half heartedly and another $50 down the drain.. hai... :(

unicorn
13-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Thought there isn't anyone other than me that is doing this :p

Personally, I'm seek out this HJ thingy in GL for ages, reason being the safe part as brother here mentioned and the economics comparing to HC.

From my humble experience, one can seek out a charming gal in the fish tanks, inform here nicely that you wanna HJ while in the room citing tiredness ..blah blah...teach her the ways you prefer and alas...after about 3 outings , she'll learnt what fancy you most !! You might get BBBJ if she is up to it sometimes !!!

I have currently 4-5 gals at GL Cat40 which I can choose I fancy with...sometimes when the horns get too long...I would go twice (after resting a while) with 2 different girls..

Cheers Bros

Frankiestine
13-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Ok.. this one i hear one.. dont scream at me if not true..

in japan..

there is some shops that u only received HJ... and those giving are called golden hands.. damn good..

personal experience,

there are quite a number of saloon in malaysia where they will HJ u at nite.. cheap too.. JB have.. go JB find...
U r not wrong...seen it off footage of Shocking Asia...guys stand upright insert his dick into small hole and on the other side this lady will do a hj for him...last time Landmark use to have a lot of this Or Po Leh "hairdressing salon" pay anything from $10 onwards, hands can start to roam around..

dragko
14-03-2005, 08:41 AM
Uploading a clip now.

Pls check it out in the link exchange section later.

ccovert
18-03-2005, 06:19 PM

i owe it to bro FCUKYOU for this FR...
first things, many thanks to u bro -- it was a fantastic tip frm you, especially when it comes to my preference of having a HJ only. i owe u.. haha

the gal has been ard for 9mths, kinda tall, slim with a lil flab, well trimmed pussy and tiny A cup boobs. best thing is, she has a sunny and sweet disposition and when i asked for HJ only, she said 'yes of course' as if a lot of bros have been asking her for this service. anyway, during the HJ, it really felt as if i was petting with a gf with the moanings and thetouchy feely.. hehe.

i'll be checking out more GL chicks at random for HJ and will post the FRs. but this is prob not the place to do it... will be posting them on the GL link instead.... any bros who are into the same thing with me pls feel free to PM or post so we can share... thanks again!

ebonkie
19-07-2014, 08:30 PM
now sbf also got another forum on local massage wiz hjs..

lameboy83
21-07-2014, 01:06 PM
2005 thread wow