PDA

View Full Version : Anyone experience this before? Or currently having one?

dormicum15
11-03-2005, 01:28 AM
Been a long and bumpy ride on the 6yrs with my current GF. Alot of things have happened recently in the last 2 years, my love for her seems to have faded compared to the "fire" i used to have when we first started out during the first 2-3 yrs..
We seldom meet nowadays, i mean as in 2person going out together, spending sometime or having a dinner. All i did was to ask her to my house after her "partying" with her friends in the wee hours. Example i would ask her to stay ON at my house after her clubbing with frds on a saturday night.
This carry on like for a couple of months or so already...till something happened last week. She finished her partying at around 4am, she SMS me and told me she is coming over. Waited and she arrived at 4:30am after which she did her stuff like bathing and blow drying her hair all this.
When she finished she told me "I am very tired and i need to sleep now".
I was like sian 1/2, i waited the whole night for you and you told me u r are sleeping already?
So i try to kar cheow her to have sex with me, and she refused. In the end after much "force" from me she finally relented. (sorry bros would omit out all the details here cos the main purpose of this thread is not about posting an FR on me and my GF). After i finished, she said, "Ok now that u have gotten what u want, i can leave now"
As you know guys after shagging naturally feel tired further more it was like 5+ in the morning already. So i just ignored her and went to sleep..and she did too.
In the afternoon when i woke up, she was already preparing herself to go home. We never spoke a word and she left after she change back to her own clothes.
I was wondering, any of bros here share the same problem as me? As in u and ur gf are becoming like fuck buddies instead of a "true" couple. Not going out spending time together but just for sex? :confused:
Pls advise :(

guyhere
11-03-2005, 06:06 AM
well bro i really think u ought to take some time out to spend with her.. maybe try to give her some surprises or wad.. cos from what i see.. ur relationship with her dun sound really that stable.. just my 2cents worth of advice..
dun hope to see u n ur gf haf prob. :)

GoForIt
11-03-2005, 06:43 AM
very unhealthy indeed if one of tis day she refuse sex tat's time to say good-bye :eek:

mahj
11-03-2005, 08:19 AM
Hello Bro,

I have seven failed relationships (not all have sex) over a stretch of 20 years and would like to share my experience, hopefully some will be relevant to you.

- Never ask for sex when the girl is tired / no interest. She might give in to you but it stays in her mind that you are not sensitive. This will come back to haunt you in future argument.

- You have to make your girl feel good. In this case, your girl might be thinking that she is just for your sexual satisfaction. She just drop by to have sex with you at 4am after her party?

- You ought to spend more time with her. Why is she partying with other people till 4am while you wait at home? Both of you should be doing something together. Can you identify something both of you can do together? How about joining her for the clubbing?

Your relationship has shown dangerous signs. You have to act immediately to try to save the relatioship or all might be gone soon. I can't help but remember what happened to a ex-colleague. His girlfriend was joining her friends regularly for social dancing every Saturday. Before you know it, she is gone with someone else.

Take care, act now. And good luck.

Ethanas
11-03-2005, 08:35 AM
Dear threadstarter,

Relationships are like that. You cannot expect the passion to be burning quite as brightly or hotly throughout the years without effort. Even fire needs fuel to burn.

Phases of a relationship

1) Newly met/ made. You begin your relationship with the girl, the passion will be burning brightly and hotly, you can't seems to get enough of each other. You see each other through rose tinted glasses, everything is perfect about your partner. Duration: roughly 1 year.

2) Getting to know each other better. You WILL find little faults in each other, as no human is perfect. Without communications and understanding, most couple's interest/ love/ passion fade. How to solve this? Well showing care and talk to each other, buy small things, surprise her. Its the little things that counts not once a year big presents. You will also find lots of enduring things about each other too. So this phase is a transition phase. Duration roughly into the second year of relationship.

3) Know each other inside out. Most couples do not even reach this stage and already failed. You can anticipate what each other is thinking. This means you have passed your second phase into a relationship. You either 1) really disinterested about the relationship already thus leading to breaking ups. or 2) learn to respect each other and give each other enough space. Remember you are both individuals without compromise or space your relationship will fail. As usual to keep the fire of passion burning a slow warm strength you need to put in efforts. Show a little care, make the effort to let her know you love her will keep her interested. It would not harm to break the routine once in a while to surprise her.

NOTE: not all relationships are the same. Take the above as a guide only. Change things to suit your relationship.

NOTE 2: Consultation fees will be charged to your account. :D

-Love/ Marriage Consultant
Ethanas

Zack Tan
11-03-2005, 08:42 AM
Hi,
Do you still love your GF and really want to rekindle your love for each other? If you still do, you better start to do something about it before it's too late. From your post, your relationship has gone "stale" and you and her need to put your relationship in better prospective and put the "oomph" back to it. Hey, be more sensitive and considerate to the needs of your GF lah....when she came to your place after her night out,all you want is just to have sex with her and just disregard her mood. If you are in her shoe, she will feel frustrated and angry and "used". If you want to salvage the relationship, go and send her a bouquet of flower and her favourite chocolate and apologsie for your "uncarring" act last night. Good luck.
Cheers,

t123
11-03-2005, 09:29 AM
I was wondering, any of bros here share the same problem as me? As in u and ur gf are becoming like fuck buddies instead of a "true" couple. Not going out spending time together but just for sex? :confused:
Pls advise
Hi Bro, all I can say is, based on my own experiences and understanding from friends around me. It seemed like men can have sex without love, which women must have liking for you or love to have sex. To woman, they need that emotional connection. Though my recent experience is nothing to shout about and she is not my GF, but, after that bonk I can be 90% sure about it. No matter how horny a women can be, she still needs to like you or feel comfortable to get bonk, unless they are WLs if not this is how I conclude so far. Talk to her more, not all women can accept rough play. Show more care from her, be attentive to her needs, let her feel she's different. Every couple needs time to communicate, join her when she's partying. Giving her some breathing space doesn't mean be apart for some time, instead of asking her to go your home and bonk make her feel flattered and comfy by making breakfast or prepare lunch to make her feel good. Bonking needs emotion connection at times and its best of 2 can connect. Bonk without it can be make you feel lethargic and sianz after sometime. Hope it can be helpful to you :)

lawry
11-03-2005, 09:51 AM
threatstarter,

1) Your gf has already loss that love for u liao..

2) She is currently on the look out for new guys..

3) You are her temporary harbour..

First,
Why in the first place you allow ur gf to go partying till early morning? that is not called respecting ur gf's freedom and choice, that is call stupidity... if ur gf is chio.. and she everynite cheong.. alot of cheongster here is going to cheong her too and going to post..

(I FARK someone's GF and after fark she gone to her bf home to let her BF fark..)

if she wans clubbing, join her.. if she dont wan u to join let her go but that must be an exception.... that means one month the most one time let her cheong alone..

habit of woman...

if a woman is still in love with u.. she will give u sex anytime... in fact she will love to have sex with u.. cause u make her horny..

if u need 10,000 things to persuade her to have sex with u.. that means she has loss the love for u..
woman is emotional creature, they think with their heart, not brain... thus, even how tired, or how important tings they have the next day.. if she loves u.. she will treat u the most important thing in her life and satisfy u first.. all else can wait..

i suggest.

bring her out for a short trip to bintan or bali... be really romantic to her.. after trip.. talk to her.. if not.. one day.. she going to break up with u.. and its all going to be ur fault.. saying u dont care for her.. u dont keep her company.. u only wans her for sex.. (remember, when a woman wans to break up with u.. it will always be ur fault.. Man is always the bastard.. )

guppiesguppies
11-03-2005, 10:17 AM
i was in the same shoes about 2 years ago...

a 7 years relationship with my ex-gf... just before we broke up... we were going through similar, if not exactly, like you describe in your situation...

can safely say that both of us didn't have any change of hearts... we drifted apart... she does her stuff... i do mine although we are in the same premises... but it's just when a relationship gets too long... people get too comfortable... people get too used to things and ending up to take things for granted...

trust me if you are just sitting on it and not going to do anything then i would say a break-up is inevitable...

and me i didn't... and eventually our relationship drifted so much and we both find that we have very little of each other in our hearts... or at least my thoughts were that at that point of time...

i had a very tuff time and was miserable after that... months after when we parted... i felt lost... like a part of me was gone... and i realise that she's actually still in my heart... but buried so deeply in an almost forgotten world...

i still feel for her in my deepest... 2 years now... although she is still single, we remained as friends... i know her too well... she's someone in chinese proverb, a good horse is one who does not return to feast on the same patch of grass...

we knew each other for 1 years before we started off... 7 years in the relationship... 2 years after we broke up... i get emotional everytime i hear the song "Shi Nien (ten years)" by Eason Cheng...

don't be like me... pamper your woman...

CheongKingKong
11-03-2005, 12:03 PM
In a nutshell:

You never know what you are missing till you lost it...
Treasure what you have now.
:cool:

kelvindartz
11-03-2005, 01:20 PM
bro, ask urself, do u still love her? how much will u miss her if she left u?

Based on what u have described, i think there isn't much of a chemistry left bet. the 2 of u. But like wat bro CKK said, treasure wat u have now. U will only start to appreciate a person after she has left u.

sinfulguy
11-03-2005, 01:28 PM
hi,

Like what the rest have said....I think you should try to accompany her to party (not sure if you've tried suggesting that) sometimes...

If it's not your cup of tea to party....and you don;t want to change for her...then it's going to be very difficult....your lifestyle and preference are different.

It's not really a good idea to make major changes for her as it will become painful as time passes....

I think she feels like a prostitute...come to your house just to satisfy you and leave...

Just my 2 cents

BigGuy
11-03-2005, 01:54 PM
I guess many has their own expriences one way or the other. At times similar to each other.

I wud like to pen what I have gone through and see how well we can learn this situations that will never ends.

My ex loves to have lots of freedom. She wants to go ut as and when with no questions asked. In a nutshell, u got to simply trust and believe her. You will not get anything in return to build that kind of trust and understanding especially if you are a cheongster.

Things drag on till the point you are being accused of one moment sensitive and next moment you are not. The relationship simply is dead by the time you put an effort even to revive it.

My advise is this........

No matter what you do regardless small things to pamper, a lady changed means changed. They do not go into a relationship using their heart, brains nor emotions. Most ladies now go into a relationship based on their mood. They like it will continue. They dun like it and have no mood you can get anything expensive nice pretty for her, rest assured she will take it but DO NOT EXPECT her to change coz it's actually over.

Sorry my version is different.....but then again having sex is nothing to guys.....it's the same to ladies now and their best weapon.

nuclearkid
11-03-2005, 02:02 PM
Bro dormicum15,

I try to read between the lines with your gf's actions. She came over at 4am without the intention of having sex with you becayse 'she's tired'. After much harassment from you, she gave in but probably got quite pissed and decided to want to leave for home after your session.

For me, I can look at it that she came over because its a habit (perhaps an obligation to 'clock' some time with you) after her clubbing sessions but wanted to leave because she feels that you are merely using her for sex and nothing else. I said 'nothing else' since you are appearing not to spend time with her by meeting up less often. Why did you drift apart for the last couple of months? There should be a reason for it. Could it be that you have taken her for granted or has she taken her foot off the pedal?

Like a bro here said, you are her 'back up plan'. I do know of people, even at this point in time, who are keeping their eyes opened while maintaining a relationship (A lady friend of mine was asking me two weeks ago if I know of any chap that earns $5k a month and drives to introduce to her. And a few years back, a quite good friend was looking for a 'better catch' while having a 5 year relationship). You can still salvage something if she means something to you.

The world has changed, the definitions of love and romance have evolved. We don't live on 'love and fresh air' anymore, its not enough. I once had this sort of relationship and its a hollow feeling. Its better to endure the short term pain of a breakup than the long term numbness of an empty relationship.

Castrol
11-03-2005, 03:13 PM
All i did was to ask her to my house after her "partying" with her friends in the wee hours. Example i would ask her to stay ON at my house after her clubbing with frds on a saturday night.
This carry on like for a couple of months or so already...till something happened last week. She finished her partying at around 4am, she SMS me and told me she is coming over. Waited and she arrived at 4:30am after which she did her stuff like bathing and blow drying her hair all this.
(

maybe you should prepare supper nice nice while waiting for her to come. after drinking, partying etc... normally will be quite hungry.....

i know, becos i was the one partying while my gf will wait, and cook noodles or pollidge when i call to say i on the way back.

some corners of the world may have changed, but i am still the one wearing the pants now. :cool:

Eastpipper
11-03-2005, 03:17 PM
wah,now then i noe bro castrol so caring!

lawry
11-03-2005, 03:29 PM
wah,now then i noe bro castrol so caring!
bro castrol's GF.. not him.. he very manly one.. keekekeke.. :)
(brudder castrol!! east seems to like u.. how leh??)

Castrol
11-03-2005, 04:12 PM
bro castrol's GF.. not him.. he very manly one.. keekekeke.. :)
(brudder castrol!! east seems to like u.. how leh??)

oh yes sir... me manly and caring... (shiver) :D

bro lawry, you really think east likes me?
should i persuade her to quit being FL?

Dom77
11-03-2005, 04:24 PM
To b frank, mayb she might met someone better outside. I tink u had tot of it too rite. Anyway, the once a similar case but She juz doing her stuff till one day I caught her outside wit another man hand in hand.

U c the pt. mayb u did some wrong in the first place u don no.

medicheng
11-03-2005, 05:16 PM
brother the love she got for u is already die off.... woman hated their guy to treat them as sex toy nia.... so either be mentally prepared, or win back her heart.... no sex first, if u love her.... no girls like to feel like being a pro to their bf..... and the freedom thingy, continue to give her, dun control... if one day she really leave u, is her fault and not urs liao....

daonterop
11-03-2005, 07:01 PM
Hi folks.

Sorry, first post.

Anyways, we analysed too much on Dormi but forgotten about her gf too. I'd say it's two face to every coin.

We see that Dormi treated his gf as a sex toy. Demanding it, coaxing it and all even after his gf said she was tired. To a point, that is bad on his side. He should not have done so. But then again, we forgot its a 6 yr relationship. Along the line of lust in love, she may have refused him before but after him coaxing and turning her on, she does it willingly. Only this time might be a mistake I reckoned. *shrugs*

But maybe the gf too had not been treating Dormi proper, or at least the way she used to. Maybe he missed the times they were erotic and full of understanding towards each others needs. Times changed. Humans too. Some of us don't, like yours truly.

My lady left me after a year of relationship cos she said I was too good for her. We parted. I could not take it. Begged her to come back. She tried to remain friends with me, but I can't. For me, once a lover is gone, I wouldn't wanna maintain a relationship as mere friends. It just hurts a lot.

She kept msging and calling me which I didn't reply. She was broken as hell, same like I was. But her ego is thick to come back then, same as mine.

She met up with an acquaintance of ours, had a few drinks and did a mistake with him later. When we met, this acquaintance was championing how good she was to me and a couple of friends, not knowing she used to be with me. So you guys could fathom how fucked my world was then.

To cut it short, I forgave her cos it was a mistake she did and we're not together at that time. She missed me and was so lonely that she went out with this acquaintance but had no plans to drink or have sex. Well, shit happens.

Although it broke my heart real bad, I was prepared to forgive and forget cos I loved her as much as I loved life itself.

That was after one month of separation. She came back into my life. But things changed. She was no longer warm. She blamed that on how she killed her emotions while we're separated. Not only that, we don't do sex no more, cos she felt dirty and shameful of the mistake she did. And best of all, she realised she don't wanna have a relationship full of sex as we did before. And she always had commitments with friends, cousins, work, what have you, not forgetting she travels a lot for work as well.

Somehow, I just felt this is not working. I wanted out. But she begged me to give her another chance. Still no sex cos she is just not comfy with it. But still, she spend quite a lot of time after work with her mates and other commitments. We spend weekends together but it's just not the same cos somehow I am sharing her time with her friends and all...

Maybe we're in the same shoes Dormi. Maybe we're not. But one thing for sure, we're confused mofos now. Don't know wanna go forward, or pull out..

Simple. Sorry for being lengthy and offtopic. Thought we are in the same boat.

Sorry again. My apologies for this lengthy one.

dormicum15
11-03-2005, 07:56 PM
Was quite surprised to see so many replies on my thread, thanks to all the bros here who replied. There's a few points i like to calrify and add below so that u bros can have a bigger picture of what is exactly happening.

1. Although we been together for 6years, i've never meet her dad and her 2 sisters. She got 4 siblings in the house and all are female and I have only met the 2nd and 5th(My gf is 3rd child). I only went to her house twice during 2002 & 2004 CNY to Pai Nian to her MOTHER ONLY NOT FAMILY(why i said this is because the days i went are not 1st to 3rd days of chinese new year but rather those wuloo days where her whole family is out except her mother or maybe 1 sibling). I still remember when we first started out and went out, whenever she saw her friends/colleagues/sisters/ she would suddenly let go of her hand from mine and went over to talk to them and i became an invisible man...never once did she intro me to her aquatainces..i was upset and lost everytime whenever i am in this kind of scenario.

2. I was never included in her activities, example her colleagues wedding, friends birthday, BBQ, ON chalet or whatever and I have never went out clubbing with her and her friends before, she didnt pop the question and i didnt ask myself to tag along either. I know NONE of her friends as in i have never speak to any of her friends as i simply dont have the chance at all!

3. Though i rarely know her friends and even those i never met before they know who i am. 1 of her friend's bf use to be aquataince with me but the rest i dont know how the hell they know me. But anyway they are all biased against me, i dont know where on earth did they hear that i have a "bad" track record with girls last time and thus they always suggest to my gf that i am not good all this...

4. She came from a very rich family...totally contrasting from mine ..
All her family members are graduates and her sisters' BFs either also from rich families or successul careers..

So guys, u know how i feel. All this years, i told myself i am just being sensitive but as always i know i am just lying to myself and the feeling of being tormented by all this really makes my very tired..very difficult to continue...... :(

asjer
11-03-2005, 09:04 PM
Bro, i may not be an expert in relationships but wouldn't you be answering your own questions if you care to read thru your own thread?

All i did was to ask her to my house after her "partying" with her friends in the wee hours. Example i would ask her to stay ON at my house after her clubbing with frds on a saturday night.

So i try to kar cheow her to have sex with me, and she refused. In the end after much "force" from me she finally relented. (sorry bros would omit out all the details here cos the main purpose of this thread is not about posting an FR on me and my GF). After i finished, she said, "Ok now that u have gotten what u want, i can leave now"

Sometimes, we are so busy looking at the faults of others that we fail to see our own faults. Your g/f made an effort to go to your place at 4am in the morning and even gave in to your persistency to have sex even though she stated clearly that she's tired. Questions we need to ask ourselves is, do your g/f drive or matter of fact, do you drive?

Problem is, if you do drive, why did you not make an effort to pick her up after the party even though you have no interest of joining. And if she doesn't drive, i guess she really is putting in a lot of effort just to go over to your place.

1. Although we been together for 6years, i've never meet her dad and her 2 sisters. She got 4 siblings in the house and all are female and I have only met the 2nd and 5th(My gf is 3rd child).

Would it make any difference? If so, then make an effort to know them instead of waiting to be invited. Find out their birthdays, buy presents or occasionally, during festivals like autumn or xmas, buy mooncakes and presents. There's a CNY every year, did you bother to send a hamper to her parents in the 6 years of relationship? Call to check on her mom or dad when they are ill, buy tonics, the works. Have you done any of those?

2. I was never included in her activities, example her colleagues wedding, friends birthday, BBQ, ON chalet or whatever and I have never went out clubbing with her and her friends before, she didnt pop the question and i didnt ask myself to tag along either. I know NONE of her friends as in i have never speak to any of her friends as i simply dont have the chance at all!

Answer is same as above (point 1), why did you not ask? Do you wait to be asked if you need to shit? Furthermore, how can you possibly know her friends if you do not involve yourself in her activities?

3. Though i rarely know her friends and even those i never met before they know who i am. But anyway they are all biased against me, i dont know where on earth did they hear that i have a "bad" track record with girls last time and thus they always suggest to my gf that i am not good all this...

They meet your gf along the streets holding hands with you, of course they would know you are her bf and if they don't see you at their outings plus your gf having to be at your place after function, you seriously think they wouldn't be biased? They would be more biased if you drive and she don't.

All her family members are graduates and her sisters' BFs either also from rich families or successul careers..

Tell you something bro, MOST really rich women don't care much about wealth. What matters most to them is TLC which from your postings here are lacking.

So guys, u know how i feel. All this years, i told myself i am just being sensitive but as always i know i am just lying to myself and the feeling of being tormented by all this really makes my very tired..very difficult to continue...... :(

In what way are you being sensitive? If she's using you, she wouldn't have stuck with you for 6 years rite? I guess you have to make a decision soon, if you don't want to continue, then just do whatever you are doing but if you want it to work, it's best you try to salvage whatever is left cos it won't be long before she ends the relationship.

Best of luck to you.

OceanEleven
11-03-2005, 09:23 PM
Bro, for six years she is with you. It might be her glorious six years. Think about it, is it time for you guys to move on?? Either have a mutual split, or do something else. What is the point to continue to drag things on?

Else, better sit her down and iron things out, be prepare to get fired but at least you get to know where you stand and what is happening to this relationship, rather than sitting behind the screen together with us playing the "Guessing Game." ;)

dormicum15
11-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Bro, i may not be an expert in relationships but wouldn't you be answering your own questions if you care to read thru your own thread?

Bro asjer, all the things u have mentioned is prolly all common sense things which most ppl should have done. I did not mentioned cos those were deemed common and necessary by most ppl. So do not jump to conclusion that i did not do.
As for u mentioned her 6 years with me, didnt i spend 6yrs also as well? u are talking as if its a one sided affair of hers...comeon read thur all my posts another time and answer without any bias. Alot of things u suggest to me to be "proactive", not i doesnt want to do. U just think, if u want ur GF to come ur house to meet ur parents would u have waited for her to ask or u asking herself?
Your few lines of words might sound like a piece of "advice" on the front but i can see that u are actually bashing me...Or maybe i didnt express myself carefully in my writings, sorry i may be a poor writer that cant relate my experience well.
As for mentioning that most rich woman don't care much about wealth, this point is up to debate and i dont wish to know how u get this info, all i can say is thats merely ur own perception. Unless u tell me u run a survey in Spore and have all the rich woman filling up questionare with questions set up by u.
Anyway i appreciate all that u wrote, whether its a form of advice or bashing. Lastly just to add, neither me nor her drive.

euphoria777
11-03-2005, 11:01 PM
Anyway i appreciate all that u wrote, whether its a form of advice or bashing. Lastly just to add, neither me nor her drive.

Bro...having read what u wrote...i only want to say :
Clear your mind, ask yourself....if u still want her, put in the effort lor...
If u think u are already exhausted after all these years.....give up lor...
The worst thing to do is to just drag on.....

Can empathise with u, cos i just gave up a long long relationship also....very painful, but what to do? If the flame is dead and her heart not with u, no point just hang around

GoForIt
12-03-2005, 01:20 AM
bro jus my 2 cents,

(1) maybe she need time to adjust ur present in her life but to me 6 yrs liao still never change,rather a 'bochap' or insensitive character she've

(2) very unhealthy,attached gal luv to hang around without their attached one!make tis vice versa,i will luv to hang around without my 2nd half cos im still in e hunt,came across any good one drop e old one

(3) gal alway luv to compare n complain but e most important thing after tis 6yrs do u wan to marry her n take care of her ur whole life?Pls ask urself can u commit to tis relationship?open up n talk to her wats on ur mind,maybe tis will change her attitude

(4) tis one very big hurdle cos most of e rich have their eye born in e fore head,very pressurize to maintance tis topic.there is a chinese saying 'wooden door match wooden door n bamboom door match bamboom door.work hard n prove ur worth if u really wan tis relationship to work out

to me she is not mentally prepare to settle down n you look more like a stepping stone to her

bro pls dont get e wrong idea im flamming u or wat,jus wish you can have a look at different angle,all e best to watever decision u make toward her,CHEERIO :rolleyes:

GoldenMonkey1
12-03-2005, 02:53 AM
Bros,

Lets not force the threadstarter......

Considering 6yrs of relationship.......if they really love each other they would have got reg at ROM. By saying this I may be wrong, because there are some bros in here who know their wife for more than 10 yrs before getting married. However, what i want to put across is that we are no longer living in the 1980s and 1990s, this is in the year 2005. Lets be more open on this.

A lot of things are fated, and relationship is one of them.

Read through your reply, assumming that you are already in the working class, you should be around 25 or 26 Yrs old. If you dont love her anymore, learnt how to let go of the 6yrs of time wasted!!! It is not easy, but it may good for you, and being fair to your GF. She is also not getting any younger.

Whats yours is yours!! If it doesnt belong to you, it doesnt!!

BTW, I am in the same ship as you right now, but mine already SANK!! Yours is still with POT Holes, sinking slowly. Bros here can only give their 2 cents worth, the final decision and final call is up to you. Good Luck :p

My 2 Cents Worth.
GM1

MachoDevilX
12-03-2005, 07:41 AM
1. Although we been together for 6years, i've never meet her dad and her 2 sisters. She got 4 siblings in the house and all are female and I have only met the 2nd and 5th(My gf is 3rd child). I only went to her house twice during 2002 & 2004 CNY to Pai Nian to her MOTHER ONLY NOT FAMILY(why i said this is because the days i went are not 1st to 3rd days of chinese new year but rather those wuloo days where her whole family is out except her mother or maybe 1 sibling). I still remember when we first started out and went out, whenever she saw her friends/colleagues/sisters/ she would suddenly let go of her hand from mine and went over to talk to them and i became an invisible man...never once did she intro me to her aquatainces..i was upset and lost everytime whenever i am in this kind of scenario.

This is really not healthy since both of you have been together for 6 years. 6 years are not very short and you only went to her house twice??? Over the years, have you spoken to her about it and initiate yourself to visit her parent? It could be buying some gifts for her parents such as mooncake during mooncake festival, bagua during chinese new year, etc. If she really loves you and accepted you fully, I don't see any reasons why she would reject your offer to visit her parent unless you didn't even ask her. Or Have you? Just talk to her first... As for the reason on why she would let go of your hand whenever she saw her friends/colleagues/sisters, I will say that it depends on individual preference. Some of the girls doesn't feel comfortable letting other people see her being intimate with their bf. This might be her choice and it's just her character. You should know her best on her character...

Sometimes, chances can be created. Since both of you have been together for quite some time, even if she doesn't ask you to hop along, once and then, you should have tell her that you also want to go since you want to know more about her friends. And if she loves you, she will appreciate it as you take the extra effort to get to know her friends as well. This is a show of love on your side. Girls will appreciate it when their bfs took the extra mile to know more of their friends and take the effort to chat with them. This is a form of being gentlemen and generous. If you didn't even ask, she will think that you bochap and doesn't even care for her especially for over so many years. For whatever reasons if she doesn't want you to tag along even when you give the reason that you want to understand more of her friends, and especially over the 6 years, then I think something is really wrong. I do not want to elaborate too much since I doesn't know her and any scenarios given might be unfair to her. You should know her best than anyone of us here.

3. Though i rarely know her friends and even those i never met before they know who i am. 1 of her friend's bf use to be aquataince with me but the rest i dont know how the hell they know me. But anyway they are all biased against me, i dont know where on earth did they hear that i have a "bad" track record with girls last time and thus they always suggest to my gf that i am not good all this...

Since you didn't even know her friends, how do you know that they suggest to your gf that you are not good at relationship??? Or it could be your own thoughts??? Or did your gf tell you that?? Don't assume yourself that all her friends doesn't like you and biased against you. Unless there are significant proof, please don't keep on assuming. And even if you get to know her friends and it's true that they are biased against you, why don't you take the extra effort to proof to them that they are wrong? Or is it because you don't even care???? You should take the initiative yourself....

From your post, it seems that in your mind, you are more or less confirm that you want to break up with her. It's just that you want to find reasons for yourself and want others to stand by you that you are not in the wrong. But in my opinion, in a relationship, unless the girl/guy commit adultery, if not there is no right or wrong... Although education might plays an important part in a relationship as communicating will be different, but then both of you have been together for 6 years... 6 years... What would she gain by being with you for so many years??? Think of it yourself. Is it for $$? Since she is rich, the answer will be NO. Is it because of companionship?? Since she has lots of friends, the answer will be a NO either. No one will look down on you... Only you yourself will look down on yourself. If you truly loves her, you should strive for your best and excel in your career rather than keep being inferior about your upbringing...

MachoDevilX,
MDX
:cool: