PDA

View Full Version : Kanna molested by a transvestite - Phew!

shadowlunar04
10-03-2005, 11:59 PM
I just want to relate the experience of me kanna molested by a transvestite just now.

I was on my way back from work just now, taking the bus no. 198. There was these 3 malay transvestites who came aboard the somewhere along NUS and took up the seats at the back of the bus (I was sitting on the seats facing the seats across). It was about 10+pm. I still can remembered their attires. First one was wearing a white jeans with pink tube top, second was wearing a red shirt with a super short khakis shorts and the third one was wearing a pair of 3/4 khakis jeans and a white tee. They were putting on thick makeup.

I was minding my own business and glancing at the NUS gals during the rest of the journey. The three he-she were talking very loud and make a nuisance in the bus. That was when I know that they have not gone through the full sex change.

Along Boon Lay, they pressed the bell and intended to alight. When the bus stopped, the first one went off without incident, but the second was touching my thigh on her (his) way out. I was stunned then, I mean, she was actually stroking it near to my gential area to the knee. My hair was standing because I never ever thought of getting the receiving end of molest. Before I can react, the bus moved off. Quite a number of passengers saw this incident. I was damned paiseh and angry at the same time. I was cursing and swearing under my breath all the way to the interchange.

I went home and told my wife about it. Instead of getting any consolation, she was laughing as if she just heard the joke of the century.

Nabeh, it was damned suay tonight. Curse my luck. Tomorrow must buy some flowers for bathing, or else can forget about 4D and toto. Now, when I think back, it still makes my hair stands.

Phew! Phew! Phew! And double Phew! If I see them, I'll make sure I give them a good kick at the arse. Make them feel the pain when shitting. :mad:

actblur
11-03-2005, 12:07 AM
thanks for sharing yr experience.... had a good laugh... sorry can't help it :p

scarly they njoy u kicking their arse :D

LongReach
11-03-2005, 01:13 AM
Kick them in the balls, that should teach them a lesson! :D

ecco6
11-03-2005, 03:49 AM
what happened to me was during 2000 countdown at B B Room ... i was told to do a show there and when i was about to climb up to the DJ console, 1 man came behind while i was half way up the ladder steps, he squeeze my ass damm hard but in a seductive way i suppose and sia: Darling later after work free or not, want to come to my house..... WAH PIANG EH my ball and dick nearly exploded when i heard that.... SCARY SCARY SCARY.... told my wife, haha she said good leh shows that u still attractive .... girals wanteds u now man wants u too........

rahl
11-03-2005, 07:52 AM
told my wife, haha she said good leh shows that u still attractive .... girals wanteds u now man wants u too........

Ehhh molest still molest, why do women just laugh it off :confused:

Orgasmic
11-03-2005, 08:37 AM
Our Miss Singapore Transvestite Sherine hangs around NUS vicinity. He-She is a Malay. Looks like you have the dubious honour of meeting this creature which has been lying dormant for sometime to recooperate.

I just want to relate the experience of me kanna molested by a transvestite just now.

I was on my way back from work just now, taking the bus no. 198. There was these 3 malay transvestites who came aboard the somewhere along NUS and took up the seats at the back of the bus (I was sitting on the seats facing the seats across). It was about 10+pm. I still can remembered their attires. First one was wearing a white jeans with pink tube top, second was wearing a red shirt with a super short khakis shorts and the third one was wearing a pair of 3/4 khakis jeans and a white tee. They were putting on thick makeup.

I was minding my own business and glancing at the NUS gals during the rest of the journey. The three he-she were talking very loud and make a nuisance in the bus. That was when I know that they have not gone through the full sex change.

Along Boon Lay, they pressed the bell and intended to alight. When the bus stopped, the first one went off without incident, but the second was touching my thigh on her (his) way out. I was stunned then, I mean, she was actually stroking it near to my gential area to the knee. My hair was standing because I never ever thought of getting the receiving end of molest. Before I can react, the bus moved off. Quite a number of passengers saw this incident. I was damned paiseh and angry at the same time. I was cursing and swearing under my breath all the way to the interchange.

I went home and told my wife about it. Instead of getting any consolation, she was laughing as if she just heard the joke of the century.

Nabeh, it was damned suay tonight. Curse my luck. Tomorrow must buy some flowers for bathing, or else can forget about 4D and toto. Now, when I think back, it still makes my hair stands.

Phew! Phew! Phew! And double Phew! If I see them, I'll make sure I give them a good kick at the arse. Make them feel the pain when shitting. :mad:

lawry
11-03-2005, 10:03 AM
If it is He Li Sui...

it will be a different story....... :)

ne iihcomik
11-03-2005, 02:39 PM
Really sympathise with thread starter for his unnatural experience. It must have been so embarrasing for you.

For myself, once on my way back to my office during lunchtime, there were 3 trans walking by. The street was really crowded, and they started smiling and talking to me. I act blur, walk away, and they started shouting to me. Wah piang... damn paiseh for me. Seemed like the whole street was staring at me.

But come to think of it, maybe I should have just talked to them. They are human, after all. Guess I was just shocked to be approached by them, and my first reaction was to get away. But if they ever molest me, think i'll be traumatised.... :eek:

billyboy
11-03-2005, 07:14 PM
I used to have this experience when I was a member in SAFRA Megagym, when using the jacuzzi. They will 'accidentally' touched yr legs etc. with theirs. The most annoying thing was if u notice the shower rooms, the 'plastic like' material pasted on the doors for privacy reasons are often been peel off at the bottom corner, u know why ?? So that these trans can c u taking a shower while sitting on the jacuzzi. I discovered this once when in Toa Payoh Megagym.....I stopped my membership then, also for another reason, someone was caught masturbating in the old town club megagym.

Klein76
11-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Maybe you are too yandao liao and they cant gave u a miss :) LOL...anyway thanks for sharing ur experience with us ;)

cheers

shade
11-03-2005, 07:39 PM
yah.... girls would laugh us off. but they dunno that at that very moment, the only reaction from our face would be shock. Traumatized by the event lor.

dun you wish at that moment, it was a NUS girl.... hee hee... :p

digi
11-03-2005, 08:17 PM
perverts are really growing more and more daring these days :/

think violence towards them not the best way coz why get yourself in trouble?

if possible grab them and send them to the police station or shame them publicly. :P

righteousness
12-03-2005, 12:45 AM
perverts are really growing more and more daring these days :/

think violence towards them not the best way coz why get yourself in trouble?

if possible grab them and send them to the police station or shame them publicly. :P

They r 'immune to publicity' already, after all they r trans.

wolfy
12-03-2005, 04:04 PM
ya some of them even like the attention when people stare at them haha

madix
08-04-2005, 04:58 AM
Ehhh molest still molest, why do women just laugh it off :confused:

if we guys were the ones who laugh it off when our girls get molested...we'd all be cursing the guy for being a wimp and prob the girl will also give her bf one time jialat jialat...wonder where's the equality of the sexes? :confused:

Prince Spa
08-04-2005, 01:56 PM
My friend kena molested early morning in MRT while on the way to work. Train so crowded. Suddenly he felt something hard poking his ass. He looked back got one ah kua behind smiling.

I wonder you will complain or not if Fann Wong was the molested you in the bus. Will you tell your wife that Fann Wong molested you?

:D

arizona
08-04-2005, 02:41 PM
I used to have this experience when I was a member in SAFRA Megagym, when using the jacuzzi. They will 'accidentally' touched yr legs etc. with theirs. The most annoying thing was if u notice the shower rooms, the 'plastic like' material pasted on the doors for privacy reasons are often been peel off at the bottom corner, u know why ?? So that these trans can c u taking a shower while sitting on the jacuzzi. I discovered this once when in Toa Payoh Megagym.....I stopped my membership then, also for another reason, someone was caught masturbating in the old town club megagym.

heshe/trans still ok...but if a very well biuld man stand in the shower cube all the time with one hand inside the groin area another on his buttock...moaning as the movement goes..

I wonder deeply as they hv well biuld body suppose to be a plus pt when got GF/ meet ONS or wife...yet after pumping so much...their braincell also pumps out...wat a waste... :confused:

nakamara
08-04-2005, 04:14 PM
last time when i was 18...my friend's bday we all go BQ the chocolate bar or hendrix can't recall which one la...anyway it's a weekday so basically it's juz us and no much ppl around...so we drink n drink n drink until a bit maboh den we go in dance...dance halfway notice got a grp of 4 "girls" who seem rather tall entering the pub...not bad quite chio n dress quite sexily...when i was dancing with a girl (my friend's friend) i felt my ass kena pinch...i turn back n i saw one of the tall "girls" dancing behind me ke siao...i heck care lor den it happened for another 3 times but i didn't turn around to look...after kena pinch 4 times she came between my dance partner and me and asked me wanna dance with 'her' or not...in a man's voice...i walked off w/o replying...sort of killed my mood man...i told my friends they all laugh at me like mad...quite pissed leh... :mad:

JAXXX
08-04-2005, 04:40 PM
Now u know...in Singapore, it's perfectly OK to molest a man. If u happen to have a fetish/hobby of touching man whether ur a trans/woman/gay, then i say u have found ur paradise here. :D

righteousness
08-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Not really..

many years ago, there was a case where an 18y/o girl was jailed for bringing a boy to her house and bathing together him naked.

JAXXX
08-04-2005, 05:22 PM
Emphasis on the BOY.... i said MAN. If a BOY is the one kena molest ppl will not "laugh it off" like they always do if it was a MAN who was molested. That's why i said MAN. :p

Lucky boy. :p I wonder what's going thru the mind of that 18 y/o girl when she commited the offence.

nakamara
08-04-2005, 05:26 PM
Emphasis on the BOY.... i said MAN. If a BOY is the one kena molest ppl will not "laugh it off" like they always do if it was a MAN who was molested. That's why i said MAN.

Lucky boy. I wonder what's going thru the mind of that 18 y/o girl when she commited the offence.

how come i don't get this type of fun? :confused:

Big Sexy
08-04-2005, 05:39 PM
Are they pretty or not huh :D

colddoggie
14-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Seems like trans very daring these days huh... went changi village to walk walk with mix group of frens.. then as we walked past some ofthem, one of tehm slapped my fren's butt so hard he jumped and all of us turned around and saw it.. haha.. all laughed.. we went off then keep making fun of him on the way back saying after he send us home ( we car pool since later all same direction) sure go back to see his darling. . haha.. funny man.