PDA

View Full Version : Any Female Wanna F now?

Imperiallust
11-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Hey There,My Room Mate Went For Holiday Today And Will Be Back On Tml Afternoon.So I Have A Room To Myself.If Any Female Wanna Bang tonight Feel Free To Pm Me.Thank you.No Need To Write On The Thread.:)

EatPrayLove
11-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Dude, can I zap you? :rolleyes:

acidicavex
11-12-2012, 07:46 PM
U think here par sa??? Buy veg??

EatPrayLove
11-12-2012, 07:49 PM
U think here par sa??? Buy veg??

No.
He thinks here sell meat.
Woman are like meat to him. :mad::rolleyes:

acidicavex
11-12-2012, 07:55 PM
No.
He thinks here sell meat.
Woman are like meat to him. :mad::rolleyes:

Meat???? Where is the butcher?????

EatPrayLove
11-12-2012, 08:01 PM
Meat???? Where is the butcher?????

In this instance, the CSI team is the butcher.
But not to cut the meat, it's to chop/cut the buyer. :p:D

flowbow
11-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Like that also can ah?

Imperiallust
11-12-2012, 08:25 PM
lol just zap or shoot,i dont mind :)

acidicavex
11-12-2012, 08:25 PM
In this instance, the CSI team is the butcher.
But not to cut the meat, it's to chop/cut the buyer. :p:D

Sign very sad case of desperado. I think he will have better luck in dome 1,2,3 or GL but all he want his free fuck......

Imperiallust
11-12-2012, 08:29 PM
oh,ok.thats your opinion then.cheers :)

yangguo
11-12-2012, 08:38 PM
Like that also can ah?

If like that can, all the brothels in Geylang can close shop liao. :D:rolleyes:

ac171
11-12-2012, 09:14 PM
I seriously salute these people for their courage to showcase their superb clever and smart ability to attract girls for a free fuck. :D

P/s: Size of the words determine the size of their brain too. :)

acidicavex
11-12-2012, 09:26 PM
I seriously salute these people for their courage to showcase their superb clever and smart ability to attract girls for a free fuck. :D

P/s: Size of the words determine the size of their brain too. :)

did u mean Pea brain Sis :D

ac171
11-12-2012, 09:40 PM
did u mean Pea brain Sis :D

At least someone understands :p

Not like someone, who PM-ed me THREE same PM asking me to go over now for a free fuck.

Harlow, my pussy is never available.
One more time I get such PM I'll shame the person in public. You've been warned.

Lim bu not in a good mood today after a series sudden loud screams to give me unnecessary shocks at work. Lol lol.

acidicavex
11-12-2012, 09:44 PM

Not like someone, who PM-ed me THREE same PM asking me to go over now for a free fuck.

One more time I get such PM I'll shame the person in public. You've been warned.

Lim bu not in a good mood today after a series sudden loud screams to give me unnecessary shocks at work. Lol lol.

Wah I pm u with long winded stuff just for a free smack..... This person so good pm only want to get a free fuck.......

Oops didn't I pijiak my own lobang :X damn the doctor should have tell me the medication will cloud my brain from thinking straight or crook or whatever......

flowbow
11-12-2012, 09:51 PM

Just expose! Don't care! Hahahaha :p

ac171
11-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Wah I pm u with long winded stuff just for a free smack..... This person so good pm only want to get a free fuck.......

Oops didn't I pijiak my own lobang :X damn the doctor should have tell me the medication will cloud my brain from thinking straight or crook or whatever......

And it's one-liner okie... Hahaha...

Just expose! Don't care! Hahahaha :p

*Points quote above*

There, exposed! :D

flowbow
11-12-2012, 10:09 PM

*Points quote above*

Bro acid PM-ed you? :eek::eek:

acidicavex
11-12-2012, 10:34 PM

*Points quote above*

Wah hello I write compo hor no one liner one =p and I ask for smack not sex :D 不要害我

Ichigo_Kurosaki
11-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Hey There,My Room Mate Went For Holiday Today And Will Be Back On Tml Afternoon.So I Have A Room To Myself.If Any Female Wanna Bang tonight Feel Free To Pm Me..:)

Ok, well noted.

Just leave the window open and leave key under the door mat or flower pot :D

You can come back same time as your roommate - TOMORROW AFTERNOON :D

Bros/Sis, please remember not to dirty the place and donate a buck or 2 in the biscuit tin can :D

ac171
11-12-2012, 11:30 PM

Wah hello I write compo hor no one liner one =p and I ask for smack not sex :D 不要害我

Ya lo, wrote a few very long compo PMs just to wish to get a smack on my butt. :p

People still think by sending the same one liner PM 3 times he'll get free sex from me.

AlphaRomeoo
12-12-2012, 12:25 AM
If TS actually gets laid I am going to jump off a building..while wondering "What is this world coming to?!?" on the way down..HAHA

acidicavex
12-12-2012, 07:06 AM
If TS actually gets laid I am going to jump off a building..while wondering "What is this world coming to?!?" on the way down..HAHA

Wah u that serious??? Later TS really get get laid...... Desperate time call for desperate measure hor.... :D

spidey7
12-12-2012, 07:21 AM
He tinks he is sellg vege. Nt nice spit out.

AlphaRomeoo
12-12-2012, 09:48 AM
Wah u that serious??? Later TS really get get laid...... Desperate time call for desperate measure hor.... :D

Hmm nope by the looks of it i don't think he will. Not yet so far?

DegenerationX
12-12-2012, 09:58 AM

U wanna sexpose the pm here? :D

AlphaRomeoo
12-12-2012, 10:31 AM
U wanna sexpose the pm here? :D

Camping here for more! *Brings out popcorn*