PDA

View Full Version : Is sex a major factor for a happy marriage?

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 10:59 AM
Just wanna get some bro's view on this question?
"Is sex a major factor for a happy marriage?"
Please indicate whether u r married after posting ur comment.(optional)

Looksee
10-03-2005, 11:09 AM

Major = more than 50%? i dun think it can be measured tat way......

Sex is 1 of the KEY factor for a happy marriage......

me married for the last 15 years liao..........

shadowlunar04
10-03-2005, 11:16 AM
Sex is a part of the link to a happy marriage. A good sex life enhances the quality of two persons in terms of physical, psychological and spiritual. I believe sex is a factor, but not main one, to maintain a good, healthy relationship.

I have been married for about 5 years and still enjoyed have sex with my wife, even though I ate outside once in a while. :D

mahj
10-03-2005, 11:22 AM
I am married for about 6 years now. I think it is important to have good sex with your spouse. Then he/she won't be looking elsewhere.

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 11:42 AM
Wa,bro shaowlunar,I don't think u ate outside just once in a while lei,(based on all ur fantastic FR)kekekeke
Me married about 3 years but seldom have good sex with my wife thus looking to GL150 for replacement.
But seriously speaking,those all just to satisfy my urge,I do still love my wife.
Still finding ways to enjoy having sex wife my wife.still finding,still finding,still finding
Thanks for all the contribution so far!keep them coming in!
(If can,indicate ur age too!(optional)Me 26

Castrol
10-03-2005, 11:42 AM
every week my wife will demand i "hand over the goods" at least once, otherwise this is what she will nag nag to me -

so which new girl in the pub is making you happy?
so nowadays you go pub to drink only or got something else?

yes, sex is a major factor. keep my marriage happy, keep my ears healthy. :D

sdol v2
10-03-2005, 11:43 AM
Agree, not major. But as important as other factors..
Sex can be the opening show.. or the closing credits of marriage.

Married for 4 years, blessed with 2 kids

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 11:46 AM
I feel that most bros have sex with wife just to satisfy wife's need not ourselve needs.Any agrees?Because for bros, commercial sex will always be more enjoyable than boring sexxion with ur wife.

Looksee
10-03-2005, 11:49 AM
I feel that most bros have sex with wife just to satisfy wife's need not ourselve needs.Any agrees?Because for bros, commercial sex will always be more enjoyable than boring sexxion with ur wife.

commercial sex cannot be compared to sex with wife.....it's like comparing apple to orange.........

commercial sex is a transaction....to release stream........

sex with wife is bonding.......to build a relationship.......

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 11:50 AM
Gd explanation!thanks.Looks like u really experience a lot,got lots to learn from u bro!
But I mean the process different not consequences & results.

bradpitt968
10-03-2005, 11:55 AM

Compatibility in character is VERY important... if both of u have similar belief system.. then things would be easier....

If on top of that... both are accomodating to each other's sexual needs... that'll be even better.... = )

Cheri_Popper
10-03-2005, 11:55 AM
To me communication with each other is a MUST.

As for me....I sometime "eat" outside dishes!! :D

Everyday eat the same dish you also sianzz teo bo???

I am 18 years old this year but that was 18 years ago!! :(

Been married for the last 8 yrs liao!

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 11:57 AM
Compatibility in character is VERY important... if both of u have similar belief system.. then things would be easier....

If on top of that... both are accomodating to each other's sexual needs... that'll be even better.... = )

But nowadays,I feel very hard to find such a loving couple,agree?
(Btwthis is my 200th post!kekeke)

Cheri_Popper
10-03-2005, 11:59 AM
(Btwthis is my 200th post!kekeke)

3 more posts and I will hit 1000...kekekeke :D

Happosai
10-03-2005, 11:59 AM
I'm of the opinion that great sex and happy marriage goes hand in hand. If a man is not sexually satisfied, almost 100% that he will look elsewhere(either wl or mistress) to satisfy that need. Of course if that guys has a ED problem, impotent, then no need to say lah. Healthy men will have a healthy sexually need.

If the husband is constantly milked dry of his sperm, will he still have the urge, energy and sperm to have a bonk outside? Of course there will be a few guys who will still have a quickie once in a while as "everyday eat shark fin also sian, once in a while eat maggie mee then you will appreciated shark fin", but I am confident to say that the frequency to shag someone else other than wife will be reduced drastically.

I may be wrong but these are just my point of view :D

lawry
10-03-2005, 12:02 PM
every week my wife will demand i "hand over the goods" at least once, otherwise this is what she will nag nag to me -

so which new girl in the pub is making you happy?
so nowadays you go pub to drink only or got something else?

yes, sex is a major factor. keep my marriage happy, keep my ears healthy. :D
hahahahahhahahahahhahhaha... brother *highfive*!!! alto i not married.. but my gf do the above to me too..

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 12:03 PM
Finally"small" BRO LAWRY is here!welcome to my thread!
Any comments from u bro?(edited version)kekeke

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 12:11 PM
Thanks bro castrol upping my pts & ur contribution to this thread.
I like to discuss more issue with bros here!Keep it up!

lawry
10-03-2005, 12:14 PM
Finally BIG BRO LAWRY is here!welcome to my thread!
Any comments from u bro?
oei.. quick edit.. wat big bro.. how u know my bro big.. u saw before?? cannot like dat say.. later.. LS, RK, ET911, Shiokday, japboy.. etc all post says their brother bigger than mine.. grin...

well.. sex is definately a major factor for a happy marriage before a man/woman turns 50 or their sex urge dries off...

life example,

i have this female friend who marries to a guy 10 years older.. not too bad a choice.. that guy is a trader (he trade his own money in SGX.. local) and rather did not take too good of his health... thus, he cannot stand most of the time.. and he could only make love the most once a month.. thus, my female friend most of the time is left high and dry.. she has to resort to buying sex toys to make her happy... but as we all know masterbates dont totally fullfill our urge.. thus, flings happens... she slept with someone else..

and if ur partner is angry with u... if u give her/him a very good one.. more or less she/he will forgive u... kekkekekekkekekekkekekek

most relationship breaks down because of two things
1) money
2) sex..

those u hear from ppl... charactor dont fit after 5 ~ 10 years of marriage is all bull shit....

most proberly

1) man cant satisfy woman in terms of money and sex.. thus woman give man green hat.
2) woman cant satisfy man on bed.. man find another woman..

charactor differences?? if got charactor differences.. they can get married and stays for 5 ~ 10 years?? my foot...

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 12:18 PM
so u mean sex is th MAJOR factor of a gd or bad marriage?

logonpal
10-03-2005, 12:29 PM
most relationship breaks down because of two things
1) money
2) sex..

Agree, money & sex are major components of either a failed or success relationship... and i add 1 more:

Communication.....

Personally, i dont think there's anything higher in intimacy than for a man to f*** his wife.... and both derives pleasure tat has no limits... and if both should also 'communicate' how they like to be satisfied mutually.... 69, different positions, loveplay.... frenching.... etc...

Rgds
Pal

lawry
10-03-2005, 12:30 PM
so u mean sex is th MAJOR factor of a gd or bad marriage?
both.. its a double edge sword thingy..

my female friend.. who visited a marriage councilor.. advise her that WOMEN must not use sex as a threathing tool against the hubby... the councilor says that singapore wan sex so easy.. u pissed off ur hubby dont give him.. the most tomorrow he go geyland loh..

because newly wedd.. married within 3 years.. the wife.. if pissed off with hubby.. normally will tell the hubby to fark off, if he wans sex.. little did she know.. dont give dont give loh.. i go geyland..

sex is something god given to us.. and we are given the urge to have sex.. if god dont give us the urge and we dont have sex.. human beings will be wipe out in a few hundred years....

a good marriage needs two basic element to survived..

1) money
2) sex

lawry
10-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Agree, money & sex are major components of either a failed or success relationship... and i add 1 more:

Communication.....
Pal
hey pal,

i used to say that in my previous previous job...

after one stablised and achieve
1) money
2) sex

communication will than come.. before tat.. if u dont have these money and sex to satisfy ur wife.. do u think she is willing to communicate with u?

Castrol
10-03-2005, 12:40 PM
hahahahahhahahahahhahhaha... brother *highfive*!!! alto i not married.. but my gf do the above to me too..

hahaha... yeah bro!
and sometimes she'd ask me after bonk..... why so little?

like as if i know why.....? ;)

holding
10-03-2005, 12:42 PM
me also married with kids...

and recently got the 7 years itch...thus, the FL/WL...

Agreed sex is impt; but finance ($$$) and communication (key to getting arguments resolved peacefully...) also the key factors to happy marriage...

Just wondering too:

Does your other half know about your WL/ FL??? What if they found out about your outside sex life - how to deal with it???

Can only answer for the 1st - guess u know the answer...

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 12:43 PM
hahaha... yeah bro!
and sometimes she'd ask me after bonk..... why so little?

like as if i know why.....? ;)

This sound familiar to me too!kekeke

Niceman
10-03-2005, 12:56 PM
Sex is not a must, but without Sex is Impossible !!!!
:cool:

logonpal
10-03-2005, 01:00 PM
hey pal,

i used to say that in my previous previous job...

after one stablised and achieve
1) money
2) sex

communication will than come.. before tat.. if u dont have these money and sex to satisfy ur wife.. do u think she is willing to communicate with u?

True lah... communication is a platform for all kinds to be sorted out, can or not will depend on the two persons talking it out.... lots of people went into relationship w/ many assumptions and ended up quite a bit of trouble....

Pal

monster.cookie
10-03-2005, 02:17 PM
Communication.....

Personally, i dont think there's anything higher in intimacy than for a man to f*** his wife.... and both derives pleasure tat has no limits... and if both should also 'communicate' how they like to be satisfied mutually.... 69, different positions, loveplay.... frenching.... etc...

Rgds
Pal

I think the subject should be changed to "Is good sex a major factor for a happy marriage?"

For me, i think great sex is like a reward for nurturing a healthy communicative relationship. When 2 people are in sync, sex will be good. In this case, the couple will be telling their friends, "Sex is a major issue in a relationship."

If you cannot see eye to eye with each other and quarrel all day long (bad communication), sex (getting any sometimes in these cases is difficult) will be a run-of-the-mill, flip-over-and-sleep-after affair when it happens. After a while, both parties will be looking for foreign talent to service them. When they finally break up, they will be saying "Sex (lack of) is a major issue in a relationship."

Castrol
10-03-2005, 02:35 PM
Thanks bro castrol upping my pts & ur contribution to this thread.
I like to discuss more issue with bros here!Keep it up!

welcummed bro! :D

genesis
10-03-2005, 03:22 PM
i think love n lust come as a package....

logonpal
10-03-2005, 03:28 PM
I think the subject should be changed to "Is good sex a major factor for a happy marriage?"

For me, i think great sex is like a reward for nurturing a healthy communicative relationship. When 2 people are in sync, sex will be good. In this case, the couple will be telling their friends, "Sex is a major issue in a relationship."

If you cannot see eye to eye with each other and quarrel all day long (bad communication), sex (getting any sometimes in these cases is difficult) will be a run-of-the-mill, flip-over-and-sleep-after affair when it happens. After a while, both parties will be looking for foreign talent to service them. When they finally break up, they will be saying "Sex (lack of) is a major issue in a relationship."

Well said... bravo..... we all want good sex, great sex, wet sex and great cum sex!!!!

Pal

Randi_Candi
10-03-2005, 04:18 PM

Tats means u had been having a goot sex life for 15yrs
Keep it up :D

Looksee
10-03-2005, 04:55 PM
Tats means u had been having a goot sex life for 15yrs
Keep it up :D

good sex life - yes

with the same partner - not neccessary

:D

milkman
10-03-2005, 05:13 PM
good sex life - yes

with the same partner - not neccessary

best answer so far :D

mayday
10-03-2005, 05:13 PM
sex as a major factor in marriage? i would say its more of one of the many many things that makes a happy and lasting marriage. like wat other bros here have said, there is the comms part, the money part, the sex part and lastly i think most bros here have left out is the commitment part. and i think the commitment part is the major part in any relationship.

not to dampen the spirits ard here but i think in the case of marriage, its a sacred thing after all, u wun jus go ard marryin any jane, mary and lucy that u come across rite? yer wife surely got smthng tt makes u wanna spend the rest of yer life tog. y not work hard for that special thing? working hard would means comms w yer wife, and with better comms, naturally, sex and i mean good sex will come forth. money wise, i think as long as both are realistic w their lot in money as in not to be overtly materialistic. the money part shld be ok. after all, if u are not handicap and not lazy, its diff to starve to death in sg.

anyways, this is all just my 2 cents worth of views and IMHO only. maybe more seasoned bros can correct me as i am still not married yet. haha. :rolleyes:

kingcopa
10-03-2005, 07:43 PM

To me sex is a big part to a happy marriage but to my wife........ i dun think so

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 08:06 PM
To me sex is a big part to a happy marriage but to my wife........ i dun think so

y?can share?

dragko
10-03-2005, 08:20 PM
As most of you have already mentioned, the many factors in happy marriage are (not in any order of importance)

Sex, Money, Communication, Committment.

I don't think any one of them can be considered the most important. All of them are and IMHO are related to each other.

No Sex ?
Result in less communication, as you don't want her to know too much, if you slip your tongue and she finds out you are bonking somebody else? Result in less committment, and when cheong outside equals money spent.

No Money ?
Everytime worry about bills and working late (some lucky guys get free bonks with OL), where got energy/mood when reach home. Also no time for communication.

No Communication ?
How to fullfill your sex desire, don't know when she is up to it? When you horny then finds out her aunty is here!

No committment ?
Means bonking outside, less at home.

But agree that sometimes must eat something else than you will appreciate your shark fins.

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 08:23 PM
bro dragko,i agree w u,tks

birdie707
10-03-2005, 08:29 PM
Bro, i am 5 yrs into a relationship, not married, but planning..these 5 yrs, initially still got some hot petting in hostel, few yrs of working already...now worst..its just simple bj n hj and no sex still...

My gf parents are the strict "chi-na" type, so her mind is probably set that sex is taboo, dirty, and just for the sake of having children...

sigh....i dun feel like thinking about marriage liao.. :(

LocalFruit
10-03-2005, 08:41 PM
Sex is one of the major factor for a happy marriage. I have been married for 4 years now. Before I was married or newly wedded, I was having sex at a frequency of about 3 times a week. I was happy. Now I know to know that she has a low sex drive. I would be lucky to get it once every 2 weeks, and I have to bloody beg for it. Nah beh!!!!
If I knew that she has such a low libido, I would have think twice before marrying her.

xxpp_z
10-03-2005, 11:03 PM
Of course, sex keeps marriage alive. Think it over bro, is there any gal marry u for the sake of live under one roof with u only? Without sex, marriage is as boring as go to work

garfieldthecat
11-03-2005, 12:57 AM
IS SEX A MAJOR FACTOR FOR A HAPPY MARRIGE??? Let me say YES,I been married for 13 years with no kids,cause I not very fond of kid and now I'm 35.Both of us working,and not to say that I never eat outside but not too often because I feel that outside is a transaction,and nothing is good to be with my own wife.We sex about 5-6 times a weeks and not only at home,some time also out doors,she love it as long I accompany her.We usually will chat and talk about sex at where tonight and so on.That is why we can mantain till now,no joke.Couple to be open in all issue including sex.I also tell my wife not to wear any bra or string :) when we out for drinks and other at first she dislike and now she enjoy it.And that why we sex outdoor often. :D

boobers
11-03-2005, 02:10 AM
Bro Localfruit, I share your thoughts as I too have a wife who doesn't like sex. Must fight for sex, that also seldom get. If fact, u get frus and then lose interest all together. Other than that, we're a loving couple. Conclusion, drink "milk" outside lor.....

Looksee
11-03-2005, 08:37 AM
Conclusion, drink "milk" outside lor.....

but dun bring the cow home hor.........

dragko
11-03-2005, 08:55 AM
but dun bring the cow home hor.........

That is the committment part.

It is not when :
Everyday drink shark fins soup at home, need to drink chicken soup outside once in a while to appreciate your shark fins soup.

Committment is:
Everyday drink gam-chia (salted veg) soup at home, once in a while drink shark fins soup outside, still will go back to drink the gam-chia soup and appreciate.

mayday
11-03-2005, 01:12 PM
Committment is:
Everyday drink gam-chia (salted veg) soup at home, once in a while drink shark fins soup outside, still will go back to drink the gam-chia soup and appreciate.

well said well said...with its own reasoning..lolx :cool:

decimal86
11-03-2005, 09:13 PM
a wise man once told me 'there are girls that you f... and there are girls that you marry.

i think he is right. in my humble opinion....

the ones that will drain your ding-a-ling somehow do not fit the ideal partner-for-life mould. but they are more fun to be with??? right?

the special someone that we worship, somehow treat sex to be a process for childbirth. (sigh....).

so what to do? i think my friend is right. sometimes life is funny.

LocalFruit
11-03-2005, 09:17 PM
a wise man once told me 'there are girls that you f... and there are girls that you marry.

i think he is right. in my humble opinion....

the ones that will drain your ding-a-ling somehow do not fit the ideal partner-for-life mould. but they are more fun to be with??? right?

the special someone that we worship, somehow treat sex to be a process for childbirth. (sigh....).

so what to do? i think my friend is right. sometimes life is funny.

Process for childbirth? What childbirth? My wife is 28 years old already, and yet doesn't want to have children. Each time I ask for sex, all excuses will come out.
- too tired now, should ask earlier.
- My tummy feels blotted, not comfortable.
- Need to do work, tommorrow ok.
- blah, blah (too many, I can't remember).

SIGH!!!

cummy
11-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Brothers, I like to share another thot.

Sex will not make a happy marriage.
eg. a die hard drunkard husband comes home everynite and bonk the wife (happy marriage? I think the wife may be enduring it)

On the other hand.
A Happy marriage will result in Good sex life
ie. Husband love wife and wife loves husband. Sex comes naturally...

Juz my 2 dong worth...

boobers
13-03-2005, 01:40 AM
Bro Local u very cham lor....at least I used baby and age as excuse to have sex but when she pregnant, must wait 1 yr ++ for next session.
Bro Looksee, if you pay for "milk", the cow won't come back wif u. If u go sian cow for milk then.....careful lor..

Blue_gal
13-03-2005, 11:15 AM

agree!

SEx in marriage is a BOND.....another way to "communicate" with each other....

It apply to relationship as well~

AunT|e not marry... but in relationship...

Cheer~
Bitchy Blue AUnt|e

Eastpipper
13-03-2005, 02:38 PM
Thats a 1st female samster who contribute in this thread!wow!
blue gal?how old r u?(just curious)
U can chose not to answer

boobers
14-03-2005, 01:10 AM
SEX WITH LITTLE SEX = HANDICAP MARRIAGE

Not all handicap ppl sad mah, some still leading a happy life. Stay loving and happy. For tips refer to Granpa and Grandma...