PDA

View Full Version : My type of massage joint

bluebrothers7
08-12-2012, 04:36 PM
Guys,

Was a different kinda thursday..it was a long time but had to head to the national library at bugis to pick up a book on basic accounting ..one of those things about running a business I guess..no choice..audits are part of the game..well anw..after getting the books...wanted to have a rub down...and I admit im not one of those that wld waste my time or money on anything that doesnt end with a happy ending...cant imagine guys tat wld blow on sensual massages with nothing...i wld be too frustrated and no matter what the stupid ST says abt property prices goin up..the economy is heading down and seems to be in a hurry...

Well, the place wasn't too far away and really wanted a sophisicated slutty looking gal...really hope hope some bro out there can recommend me more...
wanted to book this gal but she wasnt workin..damn..well went with the next ok choice..didnt see her before though...

The place, (8/10)
Hiyah..guess this forum no longer the place we can talk openly, miss the days when we cld openly banter abt Legends at the old ANA hotel..well anw..gone r those days...
Well this joint is discreet, big enough, more than a few gals and my type..msia gals..clean with ease of payment

The gals,
***** (8/10)
The hot favourite was not working so well..she is a looker with good massage and all ..well let me know if someone wants her

***** (7/10)
The gal i took..abt age 26, Msia..nice light tanned complexion,,i loved the zip down and I liked the black lingerie especially the satin black bottom..solid..
Not too slim, nice curves, average height, long hair and really good touch.
Nice legs, not really for boobs lovers

Knows how to make you happy..

Well, looking forward to the next adventure...hope some bro has some nice place to recommend as well...:)

s2020s80
08-12-2012, 11:52 PM
hi bro, u miss out the demage :) and mind to share contact? :)

ruhua2013
09-12-2012, 01:17 AM
ya, dude, u miss the damage part and care to share.

222nge
09-12-2012, 09:21 AM
TS,
Can I hv the ctc/address pls.
Btw,what is the damage? Tks

gorky
09-12-2012, 12:27 PM
Care to share bro :D

Guys,

Was a different kinda thursday..it was a long time but had to head to the national library at bugis to pick up a book on basic accounting ..one of those things about running a business I guess..no choice..audits are part of the game..well anw..after getting the books...wanted to have a rub down...and I admit im not one of those that wld waste my time or money on anything that doesnt end with a happy ending...cant imagine guys tat wld blow on sensual massages with nothing...i wld be too frustrated and no matter what the stupid ST says abt property prices goin up..the economy is heading down and seems to be in a hurry...

Well, the place wasn't too far away and really wanted a sophisicated slutty looking gal...really hope hope some bro out there can recommend me more...
wanted to book this gal but she wasnt workin..damn..well went with the next ok choice..didnt see her before though...

The place, (8/10)
Hiyah..guess this forum no longer the place we can talk openly, miss the days when we cld openly banter abt Legends at the old ANA hotel..well anw..gone r those days...
Well this joint is discreet, big enough, more than a few gals and my type..msia gals..clean with ease of payment

The gals,
***** (8/10)
The hot favourite was not working so well..she is a looker with good massage and all ..well let me know if someone wants her

***** (7/10)
The gal i took..abt age 26, Msia..nice light tanned complexion,,i loved the zip down and I liked the black lingerie especially the satin black bottom..solid..

Well, looking forward to the next adventure...hope some bro has some nice place to recommend as well...:)

likedaisies
09-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Care to share this location bro? Appreciate it!

liuchuanfeng
09-12-2012, 01:22 PM
care to share the location?? thanks ^_^

banana81sg
10-12-2012, 08:54 PM
bro can share ctc? tks

jerichoy2j
10-12-2012, 09:17 PM
Can share the location?? thank you bro

drogba123
10-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Bro can share?thanks

oldsenior
10-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Bro can share the location pls?

Guys,

The place, (8/10)

The gals,
***** (8/10)

***** (7/10)

samuser
10-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Bro, can share ctc please? thanks :)

amatory
11-12-2012, 10:39 AM
Please pm me the location. Thanks.