PDA

View Full Version : Do geylang girls get jealous?

boylovesgirl
08-12-2012, 01:16 PM
Just asking this because 1 month plus ago I visited this girl X in a certain lorong and certain house. I paid her and we did our thing.

Recently I went back to the same house and thought of trying another girl. I didnt think much about girl X and I saw this really pretty girl Y in the fish tank, so I chose her and we went into the room to have some fun...

After the session, I came out and out of the corner of my mind I saw girl X and she was looking at me and she looked displeased.

I dont know whether Im thinking too much or anything but I thought geylang girls just treat this as business? So if you chose a certain girl from a certain house, you can't choose another? Has anyone encountered similar experience?

Fanglee
08-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Bro, if u just wanna have fun and try as many girls as possible. Just ignore whatever face your previous girls have when u see them. Just call who u like.
U r the boss since u pay.

But sometimes, some brothers here can also tell you that to have great service/gfe, its good to stick to one girl per house. :)

So you decide end of the day.

songsonglah
08-12-2012, 07:07 PM
You book other girls means for that night, the old girl X need to find her $25 from someone else. They are here to make money, not find boyfriend or husband. If they show you any face, it's all for the sake of making you feel bad, feel guilty (like you betray them like that). No worries one.

launua
08-12-2012, 08:47 PM
You book other girls means for that night, the old girl X need to find her $25 from someone else. They are here to make money, not find boyfriend or husband. If they show you any face, it's all for the sake of making you feel bad, feel guilty (like you betray them like that). No worries one.

Fully agree with you bro :D

jptt
08-12-2012, 09:48 PM
They are jealous for your $$$ not your affection :)

unfit
08-12-2012, 11:35 PM
The worst WL of Jealousy is Ex PRC JOEY of 16W06...:p

Wu Song Jr
09-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Just asking this because 1 month plus ago I visited this girl X in a certain lorong and certain house. I paid her and we did our thing.

Recently I went back to the same house and thought of trying another girl. I didnt think much about girl X and I saw this really pretty girl Y in the fish tank, so I chose her and we went into the room to have some fun...

After the session, I came out and out of the corner of my mind I saw girl X and she was looking at me and she looked displeased.

I dont know whether Im thinking too much or anything but I thought geylang girls just treat this as business? So if you chose a certain girl from a certain house, you can't choose another? Has anyone encountered similar experience?
Girl X bin chow chow coz your money goes to another girl.
See my signature bro :D

Fanglee
09-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Girl X bin chow chow coz your money goes to another girl.
See my signature bro :D

I like your signature. :D

Wu Song Jr
11-12-2012, 10:45 AM
I like your signature. :D

Thanks bro :D

1bbcd5
13-12-2012, 04:28 PM
They are here to make money, not find boyfriend or husband.
http://www.booksstore.info/holiwow/waha.jpg

lauliao
13-12-2012, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=1bbcd5;8215777]They are here to make money, not find boyfriend or husband.
QUOTE]

okt in geylang aso jealous if you go to other house:p

keewee
13-12-2012, 04:39 PM
[QUOTE=1bbcd5;8215777]They are here to make money, not find boyfriend or husband.
QUOTE]

dun think they will get jealousy unless u are thei top 10 spender hee

Wu Song Jr
13-12-2012, 04:41 PM

Hahaa good answer bro :)
This should explain everything that TS wanted to know :D

kennytj
13-12-2012, 05:02 PM
[QUOTE=lauliao;8215809]

Up u bro.......:D

unfit
13-12-2012, 05:33 PM
They are here to make money, not find boyfriend or husband.
http://www.booksstore.info/holiwow/waha.jpg
They are here to find Big Time Suckers!!!

lauliao
14-12-2012, 02:13 AM
[QUOTE=lauliao;8215809]

will you took by 1 house for their 10 gals?:p

if you...me lauliao will cut off my small DiDi:rolleyes:

lauliao
14-12-2012, 02:18 AM
Hahaa good answer bro :)
This should explain everything that TS wanted to know :D

bro,you know i know:D

lauliao
14-12-2012, 02:20 AM
[QUOTE=keewee;8215841]

Up u bro.......:D

thank you for the up who?:D

maybemaybe
17-12-2012, 07:03 PM
gl girls do get jealous......

The Stalker
18-12-2012, 02:02 PM
for those of us who are in the thai scene for long i think is not a case of jealousy but rather the gals lose face when we choose another gal

sta1100
18-12-2012, 03:01 PM
It a paid business you can choose any one you like

Fanglee
19-12-2012, 12:47 AM
for those of us who are in the thai scene for long i think is not a case of jealousy but rather the gals lose face when we choose another gal

Agree with you.
Some girls are upset because of loss of income.
But some are upset because of lose face issue.

Some of These girls do brag as well. About how good they are and what the customers do for them. So if the customer walk in and end up dun call them, damn xia suay lei. Haha

The Stalker
19-12-2012, 01:03 AM
Agree with you.
Some girls are upset because of loss of income.
But some are upset because of lose face issue.

Some of These girls do brag as well. About how good they are and what the customers do for them. So if the customer walk in and end up dun call them, damn xia suay lei. Haha

for those ang pais who are earning 8k a month or more what is 1 customer to them? :D

Fanglee
19-12-2012, 02:10 AM
for those ang pais who are earning 8k a month or more what is 1 customer to them? :D

Bro, angpai dun jus earn 8k.
Easily much more. :o

double8
19-12-2012, 03:45 AM
Bro, angpai dun jus earn 8k.
Easily much more. :o

Correct. Much more. For ang pais, each day is a potential $500 for them. Multiply by 24 (gotta less menses and rest) and its gross $12k just from short time booking. And we have not factored in overnight yet...

Of course this is before expenses.

Honestkeith
19-12-2012, 10:24 AM
Correct. Much more. For ang pais, each day is a potential $500 for them. Multiply by 24 (gotta less menses and rest) and its gross $12k just from short time booking. And we have not factored in overnight yet...

Dear Bros

The " AngPais " in each house does like 10 to 11 hours per day,,,, thus their income per day is like $700 to S$880 depending on houses paying their girls and minus their off days ( menses etc ) They easily make S$20k and above per month thus dont be surprised that on the side tips and if they provide " Special " services they take in another between S$1k to S$3k plus which is pretty common. One other thing, that does not include the " Water Buffalos "and Sugar Daddies lavishing them with multiple expensive gifts that could be between S$500 to over S$20k and above. Thus just looking at the figures , you would know why so

The Stalker
19-12-2012, 11:39 AM

i'm self employed. so i am talking about nett income after expenses and tax :D

Nato17
19-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Dear Bros

The " AngPais " in each house does like 10 to 11 hours per day,,,, thus their income per day is like $700 to S$880 depending on houses paying their girls and minus their off days ( menses etc ) They easily make S$20k and above per month thus dont be surprised that on the side tips and if they provide " Special " services they take in another between S$1k to S$3k plus which is pretty common. One other thing, that does not include the " Water Buffalos "and Sugar Daddies lavishing them with multiple expensive gifts that could be between S$500 to over S$20k and above. Thus just looking at the figures , you would know why so

You are very close to the figures. I have seen at least 1 WL who made that figure in the first 1 month of working in GL. She took back about 23k the first month! Half the salary of a VP in SMRT. Not too bad. But the issue is that amount can only go downwards as they age very fast!

Nato17
19-12-2012, 01:52 PM
i'm self employed. so i am talking about nett income after expenses and tax :D

Their earnings is tax free lei. And what is their cost? Condom and errr lube only lei. Sometimes can even save on condom cost. :rolleyes: