PDA

View Full Version : local vs foreigners

juan mao
08-03-2005, 03:02 PM
is there more locals or foreigners in the geylang scene???who are those foreigners???are the foreigners giving better service or the locals.anyone try before???i still a virgin and i wanted to see if is it locals or foreigners who give better service.any recommendations.cat 150 is it always the best service????

Bigone65
09-03-2005, 10:25 AM
Just go to any of the "legalised" house and find out for yourself. Most Cat150 girls are Malaysians. :)

thaivisitor
09-03-2005, 11:38 AM
is there more locals or foreigners in the geylang scene???who are those foreigners???are the foreigners giving better service or the locals.anyone try before???i still a virgin and i wanted to see if is it locals or foreigners who give better service.any recommendations.cat 150 is it always the best service????
since you're virgin, you wouldn't know the difference between good or bad service.

So I suggest you go for Malaysian Chinese in GL or go to Deskar Rd also go for the chinese so that after you finished, at least the WL will give you an ang pow since you're virgin. :rolleyes:

zyxel01
09-03-2005, 02:04 PM
"Good Service" is subjective.

To some bros, good service is commando service. To others, GF service is good service.

Cheers!
zyxel

ct75
09-03-2005, 02:17 PM
Hmmmmm before you get flamed... I suggest u go check out the sammyboy guide to the red light district. And there are no locals in geylang..... at least not in the legalised houses.....

Tai_zi21
09-03-2005, 02:28 PM
Since u say u r a virgin urself,May i know how u define as gd service?

free
09-03-2005, 02:31 PM
"Good Service" is subjective.

To some bros, good service is commando service. To others, GF service is good service.

Cheers!
zyxel
I happen to think good service is both "commando & GF". Good example Jaguar of L24H13. Long long time no see liao, but she is still working. Some Cat40s I know (my old "tiraks") provide this but I think most of those I know ORD liao.

thaivisitor
09-03-2005, 02:42 PM
I happen to think good service is both "commando & GF". Good example Jaguar of L24H13. Long long time no see liao, but she is still working. Some Cat40s I know (my old "tiraks") provide this but I think most of those I know ORD liao.
bro, if don't want others to misuse the word "tirak", then you sohlud also refrain mah... then slowly more and more people can use the word properly instead of using "tirak" as being regulars.

thisisme
09-03-2005, 03:34 PM

Virgin .. u r .. need to try out to judge for urself what is good for you.

In the past, my fren told me cat150 r only pretty, service not good .. tell me to go for cat80. So i go for cat80 for my 1st time, then later I go for cat150. Which I realise that I prefer cat150 much more than cat80.
As for FL, I think it depends on luck. If you happens to find a 'better' one ...
I think for me "no rush' means good service.

my 2 cents
happy bonking ..

juan mao
14-03-2005, 04:06 PM
to all those who replied me...wah you guys out there are really experienced sia...i like super newbie new bird....anyway after reading all those replys to my thread so grateful to all those lao jiao out there.cant wait for my first bonking experience at geylang ;) thanks alot to those lao jiaosssss.....

Frankiestine
16-03-2005, 05:38 PM
to all those who replied me...wah you guys out there are really experienced sia...i like super newbie new bird....anyway after reading all those replys to my thread so grateful to all those lao jiao out there.cant wait for my first bonking experience at geylang ;) thanks alot to those lao jiaosssss.....
Remember to bring empty red packet and ask GL WL to put in something for yi si..or lai si ok?

PrinceD@rkness
21-03-2005, 11:45 AM
for the past few months.....4 spanish girls r spotted at lor 10. price $100/= service wise no different from those houses. nothing special unless u into angmoh.

PrinceD@rkness
21-03-2005, 11:48 AM
1 more thing, want to go geylang call chick, pls dun think of the red packet la. chicken earn $$ so diffcult liao u still wanna think of red packet from them lol.

SilviaS13
23-03-2005, 12:00 PM
I happen to think good service is both "commando & GF". .

wah brother free i agree with you somewhat hahaha
but if she willing to commando with you thats the main thing that gives you the gf feeling liao rite.

personally i feel good service is determined by the wl attitude and how accomodating she is even though its 2am in the morning and her face not black even when you chut many pattern or very demanding.i know some bros who thinks good service is allowing touch touch or just la ji will do.or that the wl wont just do every thing so sop in few seconds and then expect you to do all the work in missionary.

collin_23
23-03-2005, 10:22 PM
How old r u now? If u r really young I would suggest u to stay away from the commercial sex scene till u r older and mature enough. Of which, there r many kinda stds which requires only skin contact to be affected. Do think twice b4 u want to venture into this field.

If u need any advice go look under the cat150 threads.

ps: Have u read Sam's list of Faq for sexual health issues? I would suggest u read it 1st.

mrfireball59
29-03-2005, 10:16 PM
if you are looking for a WL to lose your virginity. i suggest you look for the cat 150 Malaysian Chinese, so they can guide you along.