PDA

View Full Version : gf's approval to bonk other gals

chiqinhan
07-03-2005, 06:03 PM
my thread is actually sort of the opposite of Bro Peterpan is doin.

just tat i'm the one bonking other gals n smsing my gf while i do so n tellin my gf wat i did to the gal...

the first is actually between a Prc fl n mi n my gf, my gf watched mi bonked the PRC... very exciting...

now the plot is i'll be goin after girls n bonkin them n tellin my gf wat i did to the gals when we went out....

after posting this thread, my first gal, a brown sugar will be comin over to my place shortly. tonite shall be the first time i reporting to my gf wat i did to another gal in bed, damn exciting n horny just for the thought of it.

so good n lucky to have a gf like mine....

asdfghjkl
07-03-2005, 06:07 PM
so this is ur sex blog?? :eek:

chiqinhan
07-03-2005, 06:10 PM
so this is ur sex blog?? :eek:

wats sex blog?

japboy
07-03-2005, 06:17 PM
so this is ur sex blog??

bro, shld tell him in samster terms.... it's ur daily blog/FR on sex....

so pl post ur daily FR here... :D

stephenL
07-03-2005, 07:18 PM
S, what does your g/f do while watching you bonk other girl, does she join in or touching herself......
Another interesting samster...

chiqinhan
07-03-2005, 08:12 PM
S, what does your g/f do while watching you bonk other girl, does she join in or touching herself......
Another interesting samster...

first time is my gf watchin mi bonkin a prc in hotel... she caress mi n frenchin while the prc bbbj on mi n also while i bonkin the prc.
actually tat time got post pics of my gf in the hotel in pte forum.

just finished bonkin the brown sugar. she 22 this yr, 173 tall n 60+kg ba.. i think so

tall... but very horny n wet... sms my gf wat she doin n i doin to the gal... very thrillin n exciting... took some pics too.... i think through the sms, my gf feelin jealous n also on the other horny too... now she on the way to my place to rape mi liao..... heehee..............

lookin forward to future sessions.........

sexytoy.com.sg
07-03-2005, 08:12 PM
You are one LUCKY chap. envy you

chiqinhan
07-03-2005, 08:16 PM
You are one LUCKY chap. envy you

thks... i think i'm very lucky too.... got such a nice gf.

wanna post a pic of the brown here but cant post. i think oni pte forum then can post.

stephenL
07-03-2005, 08:21 PM
U lucky chap, that's the way to enjoy sex life to it's fullest...
can post afew in the exchange plaza????

kingcopa
07-03-2005, 08:37 PM
first time is my gf watchin mi bonkin a prc in hotel... she caress mi n frenchin while the prc bbbj on mi n also while i bonkin the prc.
actually tat time got post pics of my gf in the hotel in pte forum.

just finished bonkin the brown sugar. she 22 this yr, 173 tall n 60+kg ba.. i think so

tall... but very horny n wet... sms my gf wat she doin n i doin to the gal... very thrillin n exciting... took some pics too.... i think through the sms, my gf feelin jealous n also on the other horny too... now she on the way to my place to rape mi liao..... heehee..............

Is there such gal in sg????? hard to believe

ryanlim
07-03-2005, 08:44 PM
instead of just smsing your gf, can i suggest that you also keep us update on what you doing with the gals in future sessions?

hmmm.....how abt starting with your coming session with your gf ya......

:D

rahl
07-03-2005, 09:03 PM

wanna post a pic of the brown here but cant post. i think oni pte forum then can post.

Post lah bro, put it on Imageshack or something and place a url here :D

cbjuiceyumseng
07-03-2005, 09:25 PM
Respect.... :D

chiqinhan
07-03-2005, 09:27 PM
will appreciate if u guys can up my points..... ;)

chiqinhan
07-03-2005, 09:43 PM
Is there such gal in sg????? hard to believe

Yes..... She's 1

chiqinhan
07-03-2005, 09:44 PM
instead of just smsing your gf, can i suggest that you also keep us update on what you doing with the gals in future sessions?

hmmm.....how abt starting with your coming session with your gf ya......

:D

Jus finished another session with gf.... also took some pics of her doin bbbj me.........

DT23
07-03-2005, 09:54 PM
Jus finished another session with gf.... also took some pics of her doin bbbj me.........
definitely there lots of bro will up your pts if you post the pics here!! :p

chiqinhan
07-03-2005, 09:59 PM
definitely there lots of bro will up your pts if you post the pics here!! :p

wish i could but in this adult discussion forum cannot leh......... if wan go pvt form c la... but will ve to wait cause need editing....

stephenL
07-03-2005, 10:01 PM
upload to imageshack after editing...we will definetly appreciate it, not all had access to private forum...

chiqinhan
07-03-2005, 10:03 PM
upload to imageshack after editing...we will definetly appreciate it, not all had access to private forum...

think not... 1st lazy... 2nd had enough of ppl abusin my pic liao lor......

sissy
07-03-2005, 10:05 PM
How to join pte forum?

stephenL
07-03-2005, 10:07 PM
Bro,
guess u are right, anyway enjoy urself while you are young....heheheh

freebiez
07-03-2005, 10:16 PM
ya..the reason y pics r posted in the private forum so that others dun abuse it as use as their own or post it all around the net...it will eventually deter pple from posting such pics in future...and jeopardizing other future endeavours of the bros here...but bro peterpan does not mind and is willing to share his pictures to everyone here..let's hope no one "mistreats" his pictures...

chiqinhan
07-03-2005, 10:18 PM
onli can pray lorz.... :D

MelonEater
07-03-2005, 10:21 PM
my thread is actually sort of the opposite of Bro Peterpan is doin.

just tat i'm the one bonking other gals n smsing my gf while i do so n tellin my gf wat i did to the gal...

the first is actually between a Prc fl n mi n my gf, my gf watched mi bonked the PRC... very exciting...

now the plot is i'll be goin after girls n bonkin them n tellin my gf wat i did to the gals when we went out....

after posting this thread, my first gal, a brown sugar will be comin over to my place shortly. tonite shall be the first time i reporting to my gf wat i did to another gal in bed, damn exciting n horny just for the thought of it.

so good n lucky to have a gf like mine....

Did your gf also sms you to tell how she was service by the other guy?

chiqinhan
07-03-2005, 10:24 PM
Did your gf also sms you to tell how she was service by the other guy?

nope.... she don't bonk ard... claimin that she don't dare...... so onli me bonkin ard :p

evanstchen
07-03-2005, 10:35 PM
nope.... she don't bonk ard... claimin that she don't dare...... so onli me bonkin ard

You and Bro PeterPan's slutty gal make an excellent pair!
Both can sms respective partners while screwing each other's pte parts off!! LOL

Ur my role model bro!
Should detail your 'training program' here so other bros can benefit right? ;)

peterpan
07-03-2005, 11:28 PM
Wah i 2 days nt around keep sneezing.... No wonder lah, so many pple call my name! Haha.....
Cqh, post ur pics for us to see leh.... Post on yahoo albums like mine! I be the 1st to up ur points!
Yah hor my gf and u really can mk a perfect match...
Both calling each gf/bf while fucking/getting fucked. Power sia...
Ur gf oso damn power, allow u to fuck opthers girls... Anmyway, wat happened to the last gf? tat gal with the nice hair and raisin nipples? Ur current one abit shy leh.... Btw, pls upgrade urself and get a decent digicam pls............ Do ur gf some justice!
Peace out.... Check out my thread for new pics tis wkend! Gf wking nw, cum bk on satdae.... Hai....

chiqinhan
07-03-2005, 11:48 PM
Wah i 2 days nt around keep sneezing.... No wonder lah, so many pple call my name! Haha.....
Cqh, post ur pics for us to see leh.... Post on yahoo albums like mine! I be the 1st to up ur points!
Yah hor my gf and u really can mk a perfect match...
Both calling each gf/bf while fucking/getting fucked. Power sia...
Ur gf oso damn power, allow u to fuck opthers girls... Anmyway, wat happened to the last gf? tat gal with the nice hair and raisin nipples? Ur current one abit shy leh.... Btw, pls upgrade urself and get a decent digicam pls............ Do ur gf some justice!
Peace out.... Check out my thread for new pics tis wkend! Gf wking nw, cum bk on satdae.... Hai....

haha... this is wat i told my gf just now, mi n ur gf make a good match as both u n my gf rec our sms or call when we bonkin. haha.... good idea....

cos my gf is very turn on n arouse after i told her how i bonk the brown sugar... but overall still not so easy to get a gal. whereas gals easier to get guys for ONS...

last time the gf broke off liao. if not how to find this shy but yet open minded gf, so fortunate. haaha.....

Short of Vitamin M ah..... cannot afford one. oni rely my 6600. btw wat ur gf workin as.

just now both sessions pics taken with brown sugar n my gf were posted in PTE forum.

peterpan
07-03-2005, 11:57 PM
haha... this is wat i told my gf just now, mi n ur gf make a good match as both u n my gf rec our sms or call when we bonkin. haha.... good idea....

cos my gf is very turn on n arouse after i told her how i bonk the brown sugar... but overall still not so easy to get a gal. whereas gals easier to get guys for ONS...

last time the gf broke off liao. if not how to find this shy but yet open minded gf, so fortunate. haaha.....

Short of Vitamin M ah..... cannot afford one. oni rely my 6600. btw wat ur gf workin as.

just now both sessions pics taken with brown sugar n my gf were posted in PTE forum.

PTE forum i can access only by the sexkey thingy... so the pics cum out quite slow and not all pics are out loh... members get all the privledges...
Anyway same mah, post in yahoo album beta, can edit, block, delete pics at ur own freewill. Send to PTE forum 1 way ticket.

chiqinhan
08-03-2005, 12:17 AM
PTE forum i can access only by the sexkey thingy... so the pics cum out quite slow and not all pics are out loh... members get all the privledges...
Anyway same mah, post in yahoo album beta, can edit, block, delete pics at ur own freewill. Send to PTE forum 1 way ticket.

but pte forum watch view other bros nice n sexy pics in there...

ok for the sake of bros who wanna view, i put up tonite's session with brown sugar n my gf pics in yahoo photo album.

dun need to up my points la, just wanna share oni, anyway the points also cannot be exch with any items too. hahahaaa...

bro peterpan if u wish to arrange for mi to bonk ur gf, u can let mi know anytime, my gf ok with tat... bet she be super horny n turn on after tat...

cos just now my gf still sms mi to make the brown sugar beg for mi to bonk her..... see my gf so naughty, after seein tat, makes mi even hornier.....

the link is to my yahoo album.

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edwin8080/my_photos

FF60
08-03-2005, 12:41 AM
bro peterpan if u wish to arrange for mi to bonk ur gf, u can let mi know anytime, my gf ok with tat... bet she be super horny n turn on after tat...

Wow!! how exciting, chiqinhan with Peterpan gal. can't wait for the pictures!

is it too much to ask for videos...??hee

chiqinhan
08-03-2005, 01:00 AM
Wow!! how exciting, chiqinhan with Peterpan gal. can't wait for the pictures!

is it too much to ask for videos...??hee

haha.... good idea.... cheers, bro peterpan shall hear from u soon. haha...

xxpp_z
08-03-2005, 02:44 AM
lol...Cannot wait to see more...hahah

medicheng
08-03-2005, 08:36 AM
the brown sugar happens to be a poly year three girl?

wat2woopee
08-03-2005, 08:53 AM
chiqinhan,

BRUDDER, U ARE THE MAN!!!! GOT a Nice white tiger..... :) So envious

waypastprime
08-03-2005, 08:59 AM
will appreciate if u guys can up my points..... ;)

U did it for the sake of points? :confused:

ianski
08-03-2005, 09:04 AM
u bros are fantastic man! yr gers are making my horny... i'll try to get my ger to take some pic of us while making out... wonder if i'll succeed... if i do get it.. i'll post them here! *prayz* :D

bully
08-03-2005, 10:16 AM
Bro chiqinhan, love ya pics mann... Btw, does ya gfren knows u post her pics? Btw she has a lovely yummy pussy. Hope to see more... Will up ya points once i hav the power.
:p

ryanlim
08-03-2005, 10:20 AM

what's new??????? :confused:

l3atu
08-03-2005, 10:30 AM
Bro chiqinhan, love ya pics mann... Btw, does ya gfren knows u post her pics? Btw she has a lovely yummy pussy. Hope to see more... Will up ya points once i hav the power.

Erm...for u to up his pts got to wait quite long leh... :p

Wins88
08-03-2005, 11:34 AM
Nice photos on your album. You da man! Respect, respect you. Getting a GF like urs is one in a million. Well done. Up ur points for sure!

asdfghjkl
08-03-2005, 11:59 AM
thats a superb effort to include us samsters in his sexifying experience.. thumbs up!

chiqinhan
08-03-2005, 07:59 PM

no la... can dun up my points la... just wanna share my story n pics for everyone. no point anyway as this is not those rewards programmmes where i can exch the pts for free gifts, unless sammyboy gives out gifts for accumulated pts.

haha.........

bully
08-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Erm...for u to up his pts got to wait quite long leh... :p

I noe.. in dat case y not u up his points first since ya got the power.

cannon2balls
24-04-2005, 02:00 AM

hey bro,

post the brownie and the prc in the pte forum leh, we dun have the luck for such experience, so at least let us see see la. can or not, idol?

Geranimo
24-04-2005, 02:41 AM
you the champ!!! definitely first prize!~! :p

Wannabeone
24-04-2005, 10:13 AM
This is indeed one hell of opportunity that u have bro C... continue your Good luck and continue to have happy bonking!!!... ;)

iznewport
24-04-2005, 12:13 PM
lookin forward to future sessions.........[/QUOTE]

possible of such thing meh? in the china singapore society? where one will be jealous and fight will start due to some silly staring incident? possible of yr gf watching you bonking another girl meh?

perhaps can i ask u. what is it happens the other way round? e.g. Bro PP's incident. Can u watch your Gf being bonked by other guys??

Can some com guru do some voting thingy here?

kelvindartz
24-04-2005, 01:38 PM
bro, i salute u man!

chiqinhan
24-04-2005, 04:10 PM
hey bro,

post the brownie and the prc in the pte forum leh, we dun have the luck for such experience, so at least let us see see la. can or not, idol?

i thought i posted the brown sugar pics in pte forum b4

chiqinhan
24-04-2005, 04:12 PM

possible of such thing meh? in the china singapore society? where one will be jealous and fight will start due to some silly staring incident? possible of yr gf watching you bonking another girl meh?

perhaps can i ask u. what is it happens the other way round? e.g. Bro PP's incident. Can u watch your Gf being bonked by other guys??

Can some com guru do some voting thingy here?[/QUOTE]

seein my gf bein bonk by other guys i think is my fantasy, but as i said its oni fantasy. hahaha.... i think its better this way rite, gf gives mi approval to bonk around. imagine i need not cookin up excuses when i wanna meet other gals. haha.... simply tell the truth to my gf.

told my gf wanna try bein blow by changi sister, u know wat, she gave approval. cool.......

cannon2balls
25-04-2005, 12:25 AM
seein my gf bein bonk by other guys i think is my fantasy, but as i said its oni fantasy. hahaha.... i think its better this way rite, gf gives mi approval to bonk around. imagine i need not cookin up excuses when i wanna meet other gals. haha.... simply tell the truth to my gf.

told my gf wanna try bein blow by changi sister, u know wat, she gave approval. cool.......[/QUOTE]

mai tu liao la ... quickly go find one big bust pretty sis to blow ur brains out b4 ur gf changes her mind .... remember to get the thickest condom u can find hor :D

chiqinhan
25-04-2005, 01:49 AM

told my gf wanna try bein blow by changi sister, u know wat, she gave approval. cool.......

mai tu liao la ... quickly go find one big bust pretty sis to blow ur brains out b4 ur gf changes her mind .... remember to get the thickest condom u can find hor :D[/QUOTE]

hahaha... wanna go yesterday nite, but still feelin a bit weird man... usually blowjob by ah gua, always with or without condom? but blow job in car like very rush n peepin tom man... hotel other than meridien no more liao, hotel 81 should open a br there man