PDA

View Full Version : Any Recommendation for gals gd with their mouth and tongue service?

sandstorm
05-03-2005, 07:28 PM
so far havent found 1 who is really gd in this aspect.. any reco for gals that gives gd catbath or gd mouth service?

TooFast
05-03-2005, 07:31 PM
Have you read all the FRs here?

Bet you haven't.

Start reading then.

And Good luck :cool:

Btw, you can try G16 of H66 in L6. Good catbath and bj. Although I have yet to try, coz her looks sort of scared me :o

walao
05-03-2005, 09:52 PM
L8H43G17...slow motion.....like a teenage girl's tongue, tickling along the under-length of your dick and tongue twirling motion around your testicles..minimal soft slurping sound of appreciation can be heard...enjoy

Walao

ryanlim
06-03-2005, 02:27 AM
Sandstorm
Samster

nuff said........ :(

The Punisher
06-03-2005, 07:26 PM
Btw, you can try G16 of H66 in L6. Good catbath and bj. Although I have yet to try, coz her looks sort of scared me :o
i don't think it is right if you have not tried and yet you recommend G16. is there any underlying intention?

TooFast
06-03-2005, 07:33 PM
i don't think it is right if you have not tried and yet you recommend G16. is there any underlying intention?

My friend. Have you read all the FRs? If you have, then you will know why I recommended G16. :)

If you can't find G16 FR, then try this site.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=24081

Khoratian
06-03-2005, 07:36 PM
Not sure which CAT you're looking for.. 40, 80 or 150 one. I'm not a LJ in bonking but so far i would recommend CAT80 Leng leng. Can give 9/10. Different position.. long suction, got power.

If you've read.. you'll find a lot tried Susan CAT150 one.. i see like very good. Gonna try it sometime also. sigh but ang pai always need to wait long long one.

Last time got a Thai one but pity she gone leow.. if she's still around would recommend her. Something different is when her tongue touches you, it's like soft baby feeling, sibeh shiok... something which very hard to get, most tongue i've feel is like seasoned leow. aiya ang mo very poor hard to descibe that special feeling. ANyway, happy searching.

The Punisher
06-03-2005, 08:22 PM
My friend. Have you read all the FRs? If you have, then you will know why I recommended G16. :)

If you can't find G16 FR, then try this site.

yes i have read them. as one man's meat is another man's poison, i feel that it would be better to recommend based only on your own experiences rather than on other people's experiences. as you can see, you didn't tried her as she's not your type.

i could be wrong though.

TooFast
06-03-2005, 08:31 PM
If he really not happy with my recommendation. There's plenty of ways to punish me in this forum.

Hope he figures it out.

And also, if time permits, do read my FRs too. :)

And pardon me for saying this, but G16 have LOTS of Good FRS. So, I think I can savely jump into conclusion that he will recieve good service too.

poolhot.
06-03-2005, 10:29 PM

Why should there be any underlying intention by toofast........

I will also recommend G16 too though i hv not tried her.

If 10 FR did say that she do a good catbath till assrim & licking of toes & can french like macham lovers.. some more BBBJ

If she does not fit the bill of the thread starter who ask for Any Recommendation for gals gd with their mouth and tongue service?

I wonder who can fit the bill... since U say u a season cheongster... I would love to see yr recommendation.

poolhot.
06-03-2005, 10:31 PM
If he really not happy with my recommendation. There's plenty of ways to punish me in this forum.

Hope he figures it out.

And also, if time permits, do read my FRs too. :)

And pardon me for saying this, but G16 have LOTS of Good FRS. So, I think I can savely jump into conclusion that he will recieve good service too.

My young wise man - U hv spoken wisely.. but if one were to say the wrong time per time & to be punish.. I should be banned from SB long time ago liao.

Maybe we should hv a miniwalkabt for those ppl who seldom cheong cat40 scene.

Make it around 6-8 ppl should be just nice... So they can ask all the qns they wan & of cos during the walkabout , they must call a gal & give a verbal FR.. :)

poolhot.
06-03-2005, 10:33 PM
yes i have read them. as one man's meat is another man's poison, i feel that it would be better to recommend based only on your own experiences rather than on other people's experiences. as you can see, you didn't tried her as she's not your type.

i could be wrong though.

Not his type cos he cant stand the face not the services.. i also cant stand her face too... haha

BTW Wat a good catbath to U? Join march 2005? Another samster reborn????? I could be wrong though. :)

The Punisher
06-03-2005, 11:19 PM
Not his type cos he cant stand the face not the services.. i also cant stand her face too... haha

BTW Wat a good catbath to U? Join march 2005? Another samster reborn????? I could be wrong though. :)
i was only giving my opinion that i thought recommendations should be based on our own experiences rather than the experiences of others.

an example will be on the thread you started (L8H43G8) whereby the guy posted based on the experiences of his friend.

i apologised if my opinion was uncalled for.

i am afraid that i cannot provide a good definition of a good catbath as i only patronised the cat40 thai girls. since paying only $40 and with time limitations, it would not be right for me to demand too much and criticize the gers.

i hope that the date i join is not a problem in this forum as i noticed that there are people joining every month. i need clarifications on some of the terms used here like "another samster reborn" as there are quite a few terms which i am not familiar with.

Ecuader
06-03-2005, 11:23 PM
i hope that the date i join is not a problem in this forum as i noticed that there are people joining every month. i need clarifications on some of the terms used here like "another samster reborn" as there are quite a few terms which i am not familiar with.

maybe u should ask these qns in d newbie thread...

poolhot.
06-03-2005, 11:27 PM
i was only giving my opinion that i thought recommendations should be based on our own experiences rather than the experiences of others.

an example will be on the thread you started (L8H43G8) whereby the guy posted based on the experiences of his friend.

i apologised if my opinion was uncalled for.

i am afraid that i cannot provide a good definition of a good catbath as i only patronised the cat40 thai girls. since paying only $40 and with time limitations, it would not be right for me to demand too much and criticize the gers.

No thoughts are wrong.. U are entitle to yr opinions. :) no opinions are wrong unless proven otherwise like L8H43G8

But if ten ppl were to concur that a certain gal is a good fuck.. i will definately tink she also a good fuck.. That my opinion.

As to the samster reborn - just a joke. No hard feelings there if U aint wat i thought should be... just another opinion or thought here. :)

The Punisher
06-03-2005, 11:41 PM
maybe u should ask these qns in d newbie thread...
sir, i would not have asked the question here is it was not mentioned to me here.

also, i ilke the animated picture in your avatar as i am a fan of cartoons, hentai and anime, both sex and otherwise.

Ecuader
07-03-2005, 12:27 AM
sir, i would not have asked the question here is it was not mentioned to me here.

also, i ilke the animated picture in your avatar as i am a fan of cartoons, hentai and anime, both sex and otherwise.

no need to call me sir lah
me just like d rest of u, young guy onli.
my advice to u is to read more b4 u post in case u ganna flamed.