PDA

View Full Version : all kinds of fun

henry18
02-12-2012, 06:40 AM
ladies pm/email me for more details
email : [email protected]

im 20 this year.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MafK81rje78/ULqHHH5Kr8I/AAAAAAAAFWg/lfA0M_gwwdA/s1600/Image163.jpg

cheers

Xxon
02-12-2012, 09:48 AM
What kind of fun are you looking for ?

royalblood
02-12-2012, 11:28 AM
What kind of fun are you looking for ?

Maybe TS wanna play tug of war with his dong

jasdude
02-12-2012, 01:32 PM
so sad that it points in that direction only. :D

<<totally>>
02-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Wah! So fast see red already. Maybe TS needs to learn how to be more discreet. 20 years old boy fishing in adult pool? No wonder lah... 'poor' thing!

Tikoboy
02-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Well but must say, his bod is hot

pfingo
02-12-2012, 06:54 PM
What an. Honest. Post! :D

acidicavex
02-12-2012, 11:05 PM
Wtf I open the post got a big shock knn SO BIG PHOTO u scare the ladies here cannot seeIF U RESIZE IT WON'T MAKE YOUR DICK LOOK SMALLER u know.

kittymae
02-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Well but must say, his bod is hot

Sounds wrong coming from a bro? Heheh..:p
Kidding..
But Really??? Not every girl's cup of tea tho...well, not mine at least... :D

Wtf I open the post got a big shock knn SO BIG PHOTO u scare the ladies here cannot seeIF U RESIZE IT WON'T MAKE YOUR DICK LOOK SMALLER u know.

Lols
This (comment) is priceless.

flowbow
02-12-2012, 11:45 PM
TS, you want to post your dick pic also at least post one of it when it's hard what... Why post the pic of it when it's flaccid :confused:

acidicavex
02-12-2012, 11:46 PM
TS, you want to post your dick pic also at least post one of it when it's hard what... Why post the pic of it when it's flaccid :confused:

Sis Flow!!! How are u feeling better or still chow keng?? Hahha

Well TS intention is to let the ladiessssss imagine he flaccid so big Liao hard Lagi big.

Cuntworth
02-12-2012, 11:47 PM

Maybe it oready harden....

royalblood
02-12-2012, 11:51 PM
Well TS intention is to let the ladiessssss imagine he flaccid so big Liao hard Lagi big.

maybe his dick is a shower, not a grower :o

wah everytime i come this thread, must faster scroll down :mad:

acidicavex
02-12-2012, 11:54 PM
maybe his dick is a shower, not a grower :o

wah everytime i come this thread, must faster scroll down :mad:

Hmmm shower ladies will shiok meh?? Like must as well don't show it really shower.....

<<totally>>
02-12-2012, 11:54 PM
Sis Flow!!! How are u feeling better or still chow keng?? Hahha Malingering as always. :cool: Lolz!

Well TS intention is to let the ladiessssss imagine he flaccid so big Liao hard Lagi big.That's a spot on brother and not a hard on for TS as his lobang tio corroded by bro acid. :D

acidicavex
02-12-2012, 11:58 PM
Malingering as always. :cool: Lolz!

That's a spot on brother and not a hard on for TS as his lobang tio corroded by bro acid. :D

Lol bro TT like that also let u associate flaccid to me :p if he let me corroded bro he won't have a dick to show he will be showing his manly pussy :D

flowbow
03-12-2012, 12:43 AM
Sis Flow!!! How are u feeling better or still chow keng?? Hahha

Sssshhh don't sexpose me!! In all honesty I am actually feeling a little sick and I'm thinking of taking MC on Tuesday, but I reckon I will be sacked the day after if I were to do so. Sigh, it took me awhile, but I now understand the story of the boy who cried wolf... :(

Maybe it oready harden....

Then I feel genuinely sad for TS :(

Malingering as always. Lolz!

What!!! :mad::mad:

ac171
03-12-2012, 12:49 AM
Lol bro TT like that also let u associate flaccid to me :p if he let me corroded bro he won't have a dick to show he will be showing his manly pussy :D

Wahahaha I don't mind seeing a manly pussy here. Haven't got the chance to see one yet!

Sssshhh don't sexpose me!! In all honesty I am actually feeling a little sick and I'm thinking of taking MC on Tuesday, but I reckon I will be sacked the day after if I were to do so. Sigh, it took me awhile, but I now understand the story of the boy who cried wolf... :(

Sis flow reminds me of the days when I worked somewhere with 30 days MC benefits. Don't feel like working, just MC! And that company doesn't have "tio sack policy" so they can't sack me for taking MCs only keep nagging and nagging and nagging.

Oh wells those are the days.... :mad:

FoolInLove
03-12-2012, 01:22 AM
post deleted

<<totally>>
03-12-2012, 01:31 AM
Lol bro TT like that also let u associate flaccid to me :p if he let me corroded bro he won't have a dick to show he will be showing his manly pussyThat is what we call a set piece. Flowbow make the pass, I accepted and connected it to you. With your abilities, close 1 eye also can score loh. ;)

I now understand the story of the boy who cried wolf... 早知今日何必当初。

狼来了!猜个水果。
ans:杨桃(羊逃)

henry18
03-12-2012, 01:38 AM
it is flaccid. if you wanna get it hard let me know:)

you guys are really funny

flowbow
03-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Sis flow reminds me of the days when I worked somewhere with 30 days MC benefits. Don't feel like working, just MC! And that company doesn't have "tio sack policy" so they can't sack me for taking MCs only keep nagging and nagging and nagging.

Oh wells those are the days....

Can intro me to that company please...? :(

早知今日何必当初。

狼来了!猜个水果。

Sorry, your joke too cheem already... My chinese not that zai :(

No no no no TS. I don't want to see your dick when it's hard... I am just trolling you if you haven't noticed. So please don't PM me. :cool:

DegenerationX
03-12-2012, 11:13 AM
早知今日何必当初。

狼来了!猜个水果。

That's a good one. I like such jokes. Good to use on prc mm :D

ac171
03-12-2012, 11:16 AM
Can intro me to that company please...? :(

Sorry, your joke too cheem already... My chinese not that zai :(

No no no no TS. I don't want to see your dick when it's hard... I am just trolling you if you haven't noticed. So please don't PM me. :cool:

Cannot lah sis flow that company work stress level is terrible one plus pay isn't really good also. If you ask me it's worst than working as a mamasan in KTV clubs being touched by those guys.

I can never forget those days when I'm there being tortured. Lol.

cocobun
03-12-2012, 11:20 AM

Get it hard nothing interesting, can u get it hard and spray it green?

flowbow
03-12-2012, 11:22 AM
Cannot lah sis flow that company work stress level is terrible one plus pay isn't really good also. If you ask me it's worst than working as a mamasan in KTV clubs being touched by those guys.

I can never forget those days when I'm there being tortured. Lol.
Sigh. I really think I should get a night job instead of a day job. Suits me so much better. :(

DegenerationX
03-12-2012, 11:23 AM
Sigh. I really think I should get a night job instead of a day job. Suits me so much better. :(

:eek::eek::eek: