PDA

View Full Version : Cititel Midvalley KL

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

KLHungry
17-02-2006, 08:32 PM
Hahaha... Bro KLH... probably ur best fark cos u only fark in MWHS... hehe... anyway... just teasing... glad to see u have broadened ur horizons... cheers

hehe.. not yet. it is still in MWHS.

But it was good. Hafta admit. Best so far.

BTW whats with your avatar? Like so many brothers have the same one... it is a gang or what?

KLH

dreamchaser
17-02-2006, 09:03 PM
That's a great FR but with a sad ending. I feel like wanna cry also and pity her. Hope she stays strong... :)

KLHungry
17-02-2006, 09:24 PM
That's a great FR but with a sad ending. I feel like wanna cry also and pity her. Hope she stays strong... :)

I was hoping that i could do something for her. Anyone brother here who has her contact, can you pls PM me.

Thanks a lot.

Burns888
17-02-2006, 10:57 PM

BTW whats with your avatar? Like so many brothers have the same one... it is a gang or what?

KLH

Bro, I think KLKOOL (Big Bro - TSH ) busy cleaning the Tom Yam pussies lah.

We are all Bros who have met up and TCSS. Not that big a group and we are pretty close knit. Know each other fairly well already and as TSH say would like to extend you - the MWSH Sexpert, an invitation to join us in our next TCSS session.

Cheers !!!! :D

Burns888
17-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Double posting. Sori Bros. Cheers !!!! :D

Night Devil
18-02-2006, 12:33 AM
Kool... i will always log in to wait for your CM report..:cool:

Archiearch
18-02-2006, 09:38 AM
Bro KL Hungry,

Cookie was one of the best girl I've had so far too...still remember my FR in Oct or Nov which caused her schedule to be filled up. I think I'm gonna make a trip there once more...maybe bring her some chocs,,,,hehehehehe,,,,,

Hag4
18-02-2006, 09:46 AM
hi bros, here's is my FR on Pinky

Looks: 7/10 ( not fair type, sweet looking, Kawai type, 1.63)
Body: 7/10 ( at least 34B, nice feel)
Massage: 6.5/10
FJ: 7/10 ( her tongue super pro, cat bath is great, BJ is good too, but FJ a bit mechanical and like another bro say, a bit sensitive to touch. Like most WL, tries to use her contraction method to make you come, which I hate)

Overall, one of the better looking ones who seldom 'Jiu Ken'. The OKT Ah Meng is not bad. Pinky recommended Sharon and Aero as tall and fair type, not sure whether true or not.

Any bros can recommend tall, fair and pretty type at MV ( service not impt) cos everytime I see the line -up, not very pretty one. think the ang pai all got booking or dont come out type. Thanks in advance man...

KLKOOL
18-02-2006, 09:56 AM

KLH

Haha... we have set up a private Yahoo group to share some of our experiences... those that are too personal to disclose publicly for whatever the reason...

KLKOOL
18-02-2006, 09:59 AM
Bro, I think KLKOOL (Big Bro - TSH ) busy cleaning the Tom Yam pussies lah.

We are all Bros who have met up and TCSS. Not that big a group and we are pretty close knit. Know each other fairly well already and as TSH say would like to extend you - the MWSH Sexpert, an invitation to join us in our next TCSS session.

Cheers !!!! :D

Ma Hai.... u now target me ah??? KNN... go and target the pub ger lah...
BTW... bro KLH... anytime u r comfortable to meet up... just PM us.. Burns... dun be so pushy lah.. :p

TD0620G
18-02-2006, 10:30 AM
Haha... we have set up a private Yahoo group to share some of our experiences... those that are too personal to disclose publicly for whatever the reason...
actually it is a gang but no need to pay protection money one... kekeke just sharing among ppl we trust and to keep out unwanted publicity.

DeKuip
18-02-2006, 10:38 AM
BTW... bro KLH... anytime u r comfortable to meet up... just PM us.. Burns... dun be so pushy lah.. :p

U mean u want some1 clean lap sap u will call bro Burns?? :eek:

Anyway... bro Burns will clean the lap sap for u!

Burns888
18-02-2006, 02:14 PM

Not targeting u lah .. just stating a fact mah !!! Hard to imagine u sleeping alone in LOS mah !!! Kekekek !!!:p

Just trying to be friendly not pushy lah, Bro KLH

Burns888
18-02-2006, 04:54 PM
U mean u want some1 clean lap sap u will call bro Burns?? :eek:

Anyway... bro Burns will clean the lap sap for u!

I think everyone already know the answer to this one ..........!!!LEI KE HAI !!!!

b747
18-02-2006, 05:05 PM
hi bros, here's is my FR on Pinky

Looks: 7/10 ( not fair type, sweet looking, Kawai type, 1.63)
Body: 7/10 ( at least 34B, nice feel)
Massage: 6.5/10
FJ: 7/10 ( her tongue super pro, cat bath is great, BJ is good too, but FJ a bit mechanical and like another bro say, a bit sensitive to touch. Like most WL, tries to use her contraction method to make you come, which I hate)

Overall, one of the better looking ones who seldom 'Jiu Ken'. The OKT Ah Meng is not bad. Pinky recommended Sharon and Aero as tall and fair type, not sure whether true or not.

Any bros can recommend tall, fair and pretty type at MV ( service not impt) cos everytime I see the line -up, not very pretty one. think the ang pai all got booking or dont come out type. Thanks in advance man...

I am on business in KL and have the weekend to myself. I tried Pinky today. She's pretty alright but the service is so so. Maybe she's too busy with all the customers waiting for her. I have to wait for 30min for my turn. Anyway, I tried Angel yesterday and I think she was far better than Pinky, body and service wise although not as beautiful. You can try her next time.

KLHungry
21-02-2006, 03:49 PM
Okok...

fews days din bong itchy liao... FR TIME

Went with couple of business friends. He booked Chelsea and I took Yumi.

Chelsea 7-8/10 was wild and Yumi 6-5/10 was okok.

Full FR later. I just got back mah..

lonely_guy
22-02-2006, 10:33 AM
hey guys yesterday first time try cititel , Very dissapointed. I try to take the full packages. They just provide a damn ugly gal to me . Cant remember her name,
dont know jaccy or janny. When arrive there, the captain straight away bring me to down stair. Wait around 15 min. He ask me to wait in the room. After 5 min, I saw the girl come in.When i saw her, I really feel LIke want to vommit..
After tht ,i tell myself 'nvm la, Choose the wrong package.Just try only la!'
First we unwear everything , thn she let me try the cat bath.After bathing, We move to the bed . She help massage around 30 min, she starting help BJ. She Bj very nice.But god damn 'fact' She keep enjoy her Bj, i ask her stop she keep trying to make me High. Finally i cant control Fj oso havent start game over....:(
Conclusion is
damage : rm238
deco: A++
Face:-100/10(Her's front teeth all damage)feel want to vommit.....~:o
BJ:7/10(Even taste my back, But not very like it.)
FJ:-100/10
GF:-1000
overall: Bad
Next time anyone have activities just pm me.Feel want to join brother gathering.haih~~~~

KLKOOL
22-02-2006, 10:43 AM
Bro Lonely... tough luck... read our bros experience and ask necessary questions b4 commiting sexual hara kiri next time... can have -1000 one ah... bugger... must have been damn awful

Bro KLH... MWHS again.. I hope they send you flowers and a coupon for a free fark on your b'day cos u must be their no.1 customer

Bro b747... good FR...

ukcheong
22-02-2006, 05:24 PM
But I also follow to go "recce", can ah? Promise I won't touch your behind one; unlike somebody I know....:rolleyes:

wah-lang.... you bros now started touching behinds??? bored with the gers isit? :eek:

CibLover
22-02-2006, 06:03 PM
Bro ukcheong,

You're bored with your life and have nothing to do, ah? Why dig up old-old post some 4 pages back and comment now? That particluar post was posted on the :

10th Feb, 2006 at 2.11 pm.

12 days ago!! You want I send somebody to touch your behind, loh!! Since you're so BEHIND!! :mad:

ukcheong
22-02-2006, 06:45 PM
Bro ukcheong,

You're bored with your life and have nothing to do, ah? Why dig up old-old post some 4 pages back and comment now? That particluar post was posted on the :

10th Feb, 2006 at 2.11 pm.

12 days ago!! You want I send somebody to touch your behind, loh!! Since you're so BEHIND!! :mad:

wah-lau, bro Ciblover... how many pages back, exact post date/time also put down!! You must be an "exact" man

Heard of this quote? “Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”

Maybe change it to the following for you to use as your sig file....

"Don't walk in front of me; I may touch your behind. Don't walk behind me; I dun want you to touch my behind. Just walk beside me and let's touch each other's behind."

:rolleyes: LOL

CibLover
22-02-2006, 06:58 PM
Bro ukcheong,
..... You want I send somebody to touch your behind, loh!!

Bro,

As I've said, if you like I'll send someone to touch your behind!!
Me not an ar..s-lover (not for guys' ar.ss. , anyway). So, not interested to raba your behind while u raba mine.
For more raba action, you can contact our GTM aka bro Dekuip. Ultimate "sifu" in such techniques. :D

shiok1968
23-02-2006, 07:50 AM
Maybe change it to the following for you to use as your sig file....

"Don't walk in front of me; I may touch your behind. Don't walk behind me; I dun want you to touch my behind. Just walk beside me and let's touch each other's behind."

LOLHello ukcheong, when you say that, are you trying to divert from the idea that maybe you are gay and now hoping to look for someone with the same wavelength as you.:rolleyes:

It might be meant as a joke when you suggest that Bro Ciblover put that sentence down as his sig, but frankly, I find it a bit offensive. People might have a wrong impression of Bro Ciblover. I have cheong with the guy numerous times and hopefully people dun think that I am gay too.:mad:

I know it seems as if we joke all the time and disturb each other but that's bcos we have been out as a group for many bonking sessions at HCs as well as drinking sessions at pubs. We are a very close knit of bros and we have earned our right to disturb each other. Unfortunately you have not and till the day you are accepted into the group, I would advise you to consider your comments carefully. You might indirectly offend other bros example ME.

Just my personal opinion. Still hope to see you at the next gethering. However will remember to sit away from you and will also put Bro Burns beside in case you decide to touch my ass. Kekeke.............

CibLover
23-02-2006, 12:19 PM
Hello ukcheong, ...
It might be meant as a joke when you suggest that Bro Ciblover put that sentence down as his sig, but frankly, I find it a bit offensive. People might have a wrong impression of Bro Ciblover. I have cheong with the guy numerous times and hopefully people dun think that I am gay too....

.. Still hope to see you at the next gethering. ... Kekeke.............

Bro Shiok,

Well said from a true brudder. Hehe...me and the other bros can CONFIRM you're NOT gay. So, why waste time getting offended?? Save some gas to bonk, lah. Know that you're busy today. Work hard, play harder.

Bro ukcheong,

Me didn't take it so seriously on your suggestion to put it down as my signature. However, a friendly advise would be to contribute more frequently and post more tactfully especially when addressing the more seniors here (not me, me newbie, too). :p We are here for sharing and therefore, no need to get worked up or step-on each others' toes. (Except for a few noobies). that's why you don't actually see us zapping at will (although that's abt to change).

So, still in the good spirit of sharing and hope to see you in our next gathering. In fact, read up on the Combined Gathering thread cause we're having another TCSS today at Sunway and proceeding to Klang.

Cheers.

shiok1968
23-02-2006, 12:34 PM
Bro Shiok,

Well said from a true brudder. Hehe...me and the other bros can CONFIRM you're NOT gay. So, why waste time getting offended?? Save some gas to bonk, lah. Know that you're busy today. Work hard, play harder.Hehehe..... who said anything about wasting time being offended. I have said my piece so case closed. These two days you will hear very little from me bcos of work. Going back tmr nite and back again on Sun nite. Getting ready for the big bash on either Mon or Tues.:D

DeKuip
23-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Hehehe..... who said anything about wasting time being offended. I have said my piece so case closed. These two days you will hear very little from me bcos of work. Going back tmr nite and back again on Sun nite. Getting ready for the big bash on either Mon or Tues.:D

Bro,

I know ur didi will go back with u... no choice rite? :p But u wanna bring ur 'Da Ke' oso? Really sorry last time me forgotten... if u want i arrange for you.

ukcheong
23-02-2006, 02:14 PM
Cool bros... esp bro Shiok who seems a bit tight. Maybe go SS and get a release? hehehe... work too hard ler that man.

I was just having a friendly banter with bro Cib. He did taruh me a bit here and there but we were jesting. After all, life is too short to get upset over everything.

And I think neither of us were implying any one was gay in that posts..

Yes I agree some ppl dun like to banter. You dun see me hehehaha with them.. Some I know can joke about... those I rib a bit sometimes.. and sometimes got rib by them (auch).

And bros... forgive me if what I'm saying now offends some of you.

I sometimes feel this forum - not Sammyboy, but this forum - has an "elitist" feel to it. As if, if you are not part of the "brothers" you do not belong here. sigh

CibLover
23-02-2006, 02:53 PM
..And bros... forgive me if what I'm saying now offends some of you.

I sometimes feel this forum - not Sammyboy, but this forum - has an "elitist" feel to it. As if, if you are not part of the "brothers" you do not belong here. sigh

Elitist....hmmm. May and may not agree with you on that statement. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
As bro Shiok mentioned, we are a bunch of close-knit brothers who have numerous gatherings and TCSS sessions. In fact, we are really a group of strangers with a common interest who met up from this forum. After numerous gatherings, TCSS, beer, KTVs, HCs sessions, a circle of trusted bros are recognised.

With the current "wind" of raids conducted and also the recent front-page stories about SBF, we're really being more cautious and suspicious with people outside our circle especially newbies who registered after the news came out.

However, with the above said, we are still open to welcome newbies tojoin our gatherings. Even bros with low rep points/power. After we feel comfortable with you, you are welcomed to share the contacts, infos that we have accumulated all these years. i think a lot of bros here will attest to our hospitalities and fun-loving, laughter-filled gatherings. Bros like bro Pearl, Sexy rabbit, NightDevil, Sg_Kl_Boy, Taurus75, Tirak99, KingclubM, Fong, and many mores.

So, again, join us if you can. We're not trying to be any sort of elites. But just a close-knit brotherhood who shares infos among trusted members. You can't blame us for being slightly distanced due to the recent unwanted press.

Cheers. Defnitely not trying to be elitist.

Pearl
23-02-2006, 03:00 PM
Elitist....hmmm. May and may not agree with you on that statement. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
infos that we have accumulated all these years. i think a lot of bros here will attest to our hospitalities and fun-loving, laughter-filled gatherings. Bros like bro Pearl, Sexy rabbit, NightDevil, Sg_Kl_Boy, Taurus75, Tirak99, KingclubM, Fong, and many mores.

Elitist.. Not really. I would think we are more aligned with The Stonemasons in England or Tin Tei Wui in China.:p

Common interests with common objectives.

So KL Bros.. when do we go temple and cut chicken head??:D

ukcheong
23-02-2006, 03:03 PM
yes yes.. i fully agree with you that lobangs, numbers or photos can only be shared once you've met that person. We cannot not be too careful on this... esp since this cheonging is not actually legalized here unlike SG.

ukcheong
23-02-2006, 03:05 PM
So KL Bros.. when do we go temple and cut chicken head??:D

you mean to say "poke chicken hole" isit?? :rolleyes:

alf98
23-02-2006, 03:30 PM
you mean to say "poke chicken hole" isit?? :rolleyes:
Chicken now got bird flu leh!!!!:eek:

shiok1968
24-02-2006, 07:16 AM
Bro,

I know ur didi will go back with u... no choice rite? :p But u wanna bring ur 'Da Ke' oso? Really sorry last time me forgotten... if u want i arrange for you.Dun need lah GTM. Get from you next week.:D

shiok1968
24-02-2006, 07:30 AM
Cool bros... esp bro Shiok who seems a bit tight. Maybe go SS and get a release? hehehe... work too hard ler that man.

I was just having a friendly banter with bro Cib. He did taruh me a bit here and there but we were jesting. After all, life is too short to get upset over everything.

Yes I agree some ppl dun like to banter. You dun see me hehehaha with them.. Some I know can joke about... those I rib a bit sometimes.. and sometimes got rib by them (auch).

I sometimes feel this forum - not Sammyboy, but this forum - has an "elitist" feel to it. As if, if you are not part of the "brothers" you do not belong here. sighFair enough bro ukcheong. I agree with the friendly banter and the jesting and probably the fact that I have been working too hard. Sign...........:o

As mentioned by Bro Ciblover, we are a group of strangers with a common interest who happened to meet due to this forum. I have only know these guys for less than half a year but after numerous meetings and gatherings, I have come to realise that they are really a real great bunch of guys who I can really regard as good kakis. As a result, we tend to stand by each other.

There will be a gathering sometime early next week. If possible and if your schedule permits, come on down and meet us. As regards to being elitist, I guess only our GTM aka Bro DeKuip in entitled to comment on that.:D

ukcheong
24-02-2006, 11:19 AM
There will be a gathering sometime early next week. If possible and if your schedule permits, come on down and meet us. As regards to being elitist, I guess only our GTM aka Bro DeKuip in entitled to comment on that.:D

Will check the TCSS forum for this, bro.

I also curious to know why every one of you seems to gang up on Dekuip hahaha...

shiok1968
24-02-2006, 11:30 AM

I also curious to know why every one of you seems to gang up on Dekuip hahaha...I guess if I were to try and explain the reasons, it would take up too long a time as well as the waste of bandwidth. If your schedule permits, meet up with us and you will understand why, or at least get to hear why.:D

CibLover
24-02-2006, 12:56 PM
I guess if I were to try and explain the reasons, ...If your schedule permits, meet up with us and you will understand why, or at least get to hear why.:D

When he gets to know GTM, he will start to worship him. Better go and buy a new altar...kekeke. (tongue-in-cheek stmt, not offending your religious beliefs)!! After sometime, you'll realise that you can NEVER reach his level. Upon realisation, you will join us in ganging up on him, loh. What to do, sour-grapes, mah!! :D

DeKuip
24-02-2006, 01:50 PM

I also curious to know why every one of you seems to gang up on Dekuip hahaha...

The reason is i'm short, ugly, poor and very quiet person not possible for me to tackle gers. Somemore WL's dont want me even i pay the double the $$.. so for me i have no choice to rely on my bros here to get gers for me loh.. if not i wont get a ger for fark in my life.

For these they like to bully me loh... but hor, nvm lah as long they treat me as they bro too. :p

For bros YSH and Shiok: LEI KE HAI, DONT TALK COCKS LAH!!

KLHungry
25-02-2006, 12:40 AM
aiyoo... din log in for few days this thread has become a war zone... relax brothers...

Noobiess will always be noobies..

Me will be away for a few months.. checking in once in a while... too busy schedule this few months... willl be flying to most part of South East Asia.

WIll keep on bonking and promise to supply a ton load of FR...

P/S: if you guys keen on booking cookie, forget it cos she is on leave untill god know when.. as you know about her grandma situation...

Ciao... and please... stay cool ok?

sean_choo
25-02-2006, 01:00 AM
Hi guys,

I am a newbie. Looking to hang out with some of u for cheonging sessions in KL but I am still new to this forum. Need to know how to operate the PM thingy and need some good recommendations on where to go.

Any group open, pls let me know. Interested to join.

Burns888
25-02-2006, 03:54 AM
Just my personal opinion. Still hope to see you at the next gethering. However will remember to sit away from you and will also put Bro Burns beside in case you decide to touch my ass. Kekeke.............

MH !!!! Why I also kena !!!! Now I also offended already !!!!:eek:

Kekekeek !!!!!:D

Burns888
25-02-2006, 03:58 AM
The reason is i'm short, ugly, poor and very quiet person not possible for me to tackle gers. Somemore WL's dont want me even i pay the double the $$.. so for me i have no choice to rely on my bros here to get gers for me loh.. if not i wont get a ger for fark in my life.

For these they like to bully me loh... but hor, nvm lah as long they treat me as they bro too. :p

COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

All Bros from TMDK will say ... !!!! LEI KE HAI !!!! when they hear this comment from Bro DK. Bro DK Golden Cock acts as a magnet that pulls all NL to him and let him raba and fark one !!! All Hail the Man with The GOlden Cock !!!!:p

DeKuip
25-02-2006, 09:40 AM
Bro Burns... How was ur 2 tom yam yesterday??

Since u are so nice i gonna tell u a story ok?

2 days ago bros TSH, CBM, Sexy Rabbit, Godaros, me and a bro i forgot his nick (i only remember he is a fat guy) went to a hotel. When all of us went into the lift it show 'Over Load' sign, so i went out 1st but still OL sign.. after 1 bro went out after another untill this dunno what nick bro was alone inside the lift... guess what?? The lift still show 'Over Load' sign... no choice the only way up for him is use the staircase loh.

Ma Hai.. this dunno what nick bro need to slim down lah.. u think so anot bro Burns? :p

weeys
25-02-2006, 05:52 PM
bro was alone inside the lift... guess what?? The lift still show 'Over Load' sign... no choice the

true??
one person can be so heavy until show overload sign?:confused:
i never see b4 lar:)

Burns888
25-02-2006, 11:21 PM

Since u are so nice i gonna tell u a story ok?

2 days ago bros TSH, CBM, Sexy Rabbit, Godaros, me and a bro i forgot his nick (i only remember he is a fat guy) went to a hotel. When all of us went into the lift it show 'Over Load' sign, so i went out 1st but still OL sign.. after 1 bro went out after another untill this dunno what nick bro was alone inside the lift... guess what?? The lift still show 'Over Load' sign... no choice the only way up for him is use the staircase loh.

Ma Hai.. this dunno what nick bro need to slim down lah.. u think so anot bro Burns? :p

What Tom Yam ?? Never had lah.

Which Bro so fat ? Must be as big as a house lah !!!!:D

Burns888
25-02-2006, 11:23 PM
true??
one person can be so heavy until show overload sign?:confused:
i never see b4 lar:)

When Bro DK talks, if he say 10 words, 13 words cannot believe one !!!
I think maybe lift rosak kua !!!

KLKOOL
26-02-2006, 11:09 PM

Haha... dun worry about our YSH and SSH... as for us being elitist... not true lah... all just simple folk who want to screw as many gers as possible and share the experiences with each other... u r welcome to join us in our TCSS sessions one... just PM me ur mobile no. We dun post the information publicly cos we are worried that the cops are checking. zCheers

shiok1968
27-02-2006, 12:23 PM
Hi guys,

I am a newbie. Looking to hang out with some of u for cheonging sessions in KL but I am still new to this forum. Need to know how to operate the PM thingy and need some good recommendations on where to go.

Any group open, pls let me know. Interested to join.Hi sean_choo

As for the PM, just click under the nick of any samster and a window will open giving you some options. Choose the 'Send PM' options and you can then send a PM to the person.

As for good recommendations, read up the thread available regarding places to cheong. I know there are many threads and it takes time but the information is all there. Dun expect us to spoon-feed you with the information. Try to earn it the hard way.:cool:

Lastly, if you are interested in joining the gatherings, just PM your contact to the following bros : KLKOOL, DeKuip, CibLover.:D

DeKuip
27-02-2006, 02:18 PM
When Bro DK talks, if he say 10 words, 13 words cannot believe one !!!
I think maybe lift rosak kua !!!

Le kei Hai!! We went up with 5 persons never overload... he alone oredi overload. :p kekeke...

Pistone
02-03-2006, 01:11 PM
hi.. just to share...

i visited this MP once previously, took the full massage package...
luckily for me the girl was alrite.. figure bah bah.. but at least quite pleasant looking.. nothing like those sexy babes prancing around..

during massage was given the extra service options.. ie. handjob, blowjob, fj, etc. this girl quite interesting.. allow special rates for mix and match..
hahaa..

only complaint i have is the captains making me wait 15 mins in the room alone.. actually dozed off.. hahaha

but there i will visit again..
just 1 question.. any bro.. can advise what time is last call?
cos i will be in KL late evening this weekend..

mccormick
02-03-2006, 02:46 PM
woot!!!! thanks to this thread... guess i won't be lonely on my next week KL trip..... best is my admin booked cititel for me... whahahaa

KLHungry
02-03-2006, 03:04 PM
@ Pistone

Whos is that girl you took? Give us a full FR man. It would be nice to share.

Last call would be 11.00pm. They close @midnight. However, choices might not be that good. Not all the girls work untill that time. Some leave at 10pm. Telling their families they work in the shopping mall.

@Mccormick.

Good for you. Please do share your FR ok?

Brothers, back in KL till this friday noon then would be flying off to Phillipines. No time to bonk while in Shanghai and HK. shit. Work is killing. But I am heading to MWHS later. hehe... guess who i book?

Over and out!

Pistone
02-03-2006, 05:11 PM
no probs... just back from meeting...

the girl i got was Candy.. from JB.... massage was only so so...
but i got a bit of a kick looking at her ass and thighs through the mirrors.. hahahah.... the room decor is top rate at this place...

she was quite chatty.. very thick malaysian canto mandarin accent... which was quite alluring actually... hahhaha
so after some SOP chit chat... i popped the golden question.... she replied that she has various packages... i was like 'okay? lets hear'em'.... the packages and rates were as below:

A Fully clothed Handjob RM 70
B Naked Handjob incl. Boob massage RM 120
C Fcuk incl. Boob massage & Blowjob RM 150

i was not interested in the fcuk.... mainly because her figure was the bahbah kind... so i enquired about the boob massage... she explained that is was using her boobs to massage down my back....chest, stomach...etc....and then she proposed a mix and match... RM 120 for boob massage and tit fcuk...that got me thinking.. cos her tits look quite full and creamy white..
so i ons her...

immediately stripped... and i was thankful that those C cuppers where nice and firm... with pinky nips... verified that authenticity with a squeeze test.. did not feel any silicon bags in them... just pure tit meat...hahah

she then proceeded to do her massage.. quite enjoyable.. feeling those nipples caressing ur skin.. and the boobs pressing into ur joints.. must give her credit.. as i'm not a small man... she must have had to spend extra mins covering my naked bod....special mention must me when she used her boob to stroke the crack of my ass.... damn feeling....

after i turned over... she lubed up her boobs with oil and sandwiched my rod... the extra exercise she had to do earlier made her skin nice and warm... so having a tit fcuk with warm boobs is extra shoik.... she was hard-working.. adding some fake moaning...to increase the effect.....
what she wasnt aware was that i had just bonked my KL gf before going down... so i wasnt gonna spill that easily....

she also smart... interchange her tit fcuk with a good handjob and balls massage... to get the spermies charged up... and back to the tit fcuk....
all in all i think almost to end of the session before i splattered all over tits and her chin... hahhaha...

she showered me nice and clean.. especially my back.. cos got oil mah.. later go hotel sleep very sticky...

my ratings are as follows:

face 6.5/10
body 6.5/10 without large tits.. will be around 5 onli
service 7/10 because hardworking
attitude 7.5/10 not much gf feeling.. but chatty enough
rtf... maybe thinking about it... cos my pal got one damn sian one..
was like bonking a insect... at least this 1 i QC already..

hope FR was useful
cheers

DeKuip
02-03-2006, 07:02 PM
Bro Pistone,

Try other HC's too.. like SDP and Sky River. U wont regret!

So waiting for ur FR again. :D

stupidkoko
03-03-2006, 12:11 AM
To brothers out there, i'm new here....just wonder, will there b any police to sapu the place?? coz i scare when i go there then kena sapu... then realli hampao.. T.T

CibLover
03-03-2006, 09:52 AM
... i'm new here....just wonder, will there b any police to sapu the place?? coz i scare when i go there then kena sapu... then realli hampao.. T.T

Errr.....after reading your virgin post, I'm not really sure what reaction should be appropriate in response.

There will be police everywhere. Some police also goes to enjoy spas facilities. What's so wrong with having a good sauna, steam bath, light snacks and then proceed to have a good massage from those hard-working masseurs? No illegal doings here. All the spas/HCs will have a sign on their wall saying that no illegal activities is to be conducted within their premises.

So, why do police wanna raid such places?? :rolleyes: If sapu, then our resident Cititel sifu, bro KLHungry will have been really "clean" cause always kena "sapu"!!! :D

KLKOOL
03-03-2006, 09:59 AM
To brothers out there, i'm new here....just wonder, will there b any police to sapu the place?? coz i scare when i go there then kena sapu... then realli hampao.. T.T

If scared to go out to HC becos of this then stay at home and PCC lorr :rolleyes:

klang_kia
03-03-2006, 10:02 AM
If scared to go out to HC becos of this then stay at home and PCC lorr :rolleyes:

Yorrrrrr........TSH really firece.... DIDI very scare liao :(

KLKOOL
03-03-2006, 10:04 AM
hi.. just to share...

i visited this MP once previously, took the full massage package...
luckily for me the girl was alrite.. figure bah bah.. but at least quite pleasant looking.. nothing like those sexy babes prancing around..

during massage was given the extra service options.. ie. handjob, blowjob, fj, etc. this girl quite interesting.. allow special rates for mix and match..
hahaa..

only complaint i have is the captains making me wait 15 mins in the room alone.. actually dozed off.. hahaha

but there i will visit again..
just 1 question.. any bro.. can advise what time is last call?
cos i will be in KL late evening this weekend..

To avoid disappointment, dun go for last call at 11pm...

As for falling asleep while waiting for the ger... happens to me too... sometimes, the shuteye will refresh u for your assault later hehehe...

Anyway, bro KLHungry is our resident Cititel expert, but he damn shy and reclusive, even all KL Broz have not met him b4... wonder if he is a she :rolleyes:

KLHungry
03-03-2006, 04:11 PM
@Ciblover and KLKool,

Wah, lucky I check now before leaving for the airport. Talking behind my back hor.. heheheheee..

Yup should avoid last call, but some brothers like last call cause can negotiate for extra. hehe... you know what i mean... Pro and cons.

Cititel has got good repo with the, "dunno D-what" of Bukit Aman. I have never hear them kena sapu before. That is why i prefer the place also..

OK.. got to go now... see ya guys next week.

Oh btw, I am hooked on Cookie. She just returned to work. Grab it while you still can and shile she is not Hau Lian.. You know how those ang pai turn how lian in a while.

Over and out!

ukcheong
03-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Oh btw, I am hooked on Cookie. She just returned to work. Grab it while you still can and shile she is not Hau Lian.. You know how those ang pai turn how lian in a while.

At this rate, this dude should not be a "self-proclaimed" expert anymore lar... but "certified" expert!!! hahaha....

KLH, me newbie in Cititel so if I wanna cheong there, will be meet me and show me the way ar? :p

DeKuip
03-03-2006, 05:01 PM
At this rate, this dude should not be a "self-proclaimed" expert anymore lar... but "certified" expert!!! hahaha....

KLH, me newbie in Cititel so if I wanna cheong there, will be meet me and show me the way ar? :p

Since he oredi step in the plane i will anwser for.. same anwser lah:

'dont wanna meet u, sked u turn out to be my brother in law' :p

ukcheong
03-03-2006, 08:39 PM
Since he oredi step in the plane i will anwser for.. same anwser lah:

'dont wanna meet u, sked u turn out to be my brother in law' :p

Actually dun und why he so worried about bro-in-law.. coz some can be supportive of other bros-in-law.. hahha... he should be more worried of meeting his FATHER-IN-LAW here!! :eek:

KLKOOL
04-03-2006, 01:27 PM
@Ciblover and KLKool,

Yup should avoid last call, but some brothers like last call cause can negotiate for extra. hehe... you know what i mean... Pro and cons.

Yep... know what u mean

Cititel has got good repo with the, "dunno D-what" of Bukit Aman. I have never hear them kena sapu before. That is why i prefer the place also..

There is always a first time... look at Atlantis, Skyriver... especially since they are getting sooooo famous.. like landmark to all cheongsters... only matter of time b4 there is an expose from media... and then gone...

She that good ah??? tempted to go there and give a try, but i also scared I meet my brother in law there leh...:D

Archiearch
04-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Cookie is good,,,in my short cheong life,,,,spaning HCM, BKK, China, Taiwan,,,,Cookie is the best Local that I've ever had,,,,,,the eyes will melt you,,,,,,,,,,I still remember,,,before we left the room after getting dress, she came over and grab me lil bro and said,,,,"Next time itchy, remember to find me", walau,,,,,,,,,shiok

stupidkoko
05-03-2006, 01:14 AM
Yorrrrrr........TSH really firece.... DIDI very scare liao :(

:( ok la, thanks for answering too. =) buthen u "hak chan" me... >.<

KLKOOL
05-03-2006, 01:54 PM
Cookie is good,,,in my short cheong life,,,,spaning HCM, BKK, China, Taiwan,,,,Cookie is the best Local that I've ever had,,,,,,the eyes will melt you,,,,,,,,,,I still remember,,,before we left the room after getting dress, she came over and grab me lil bro and said,,,,"Next time itchy, remember to find me", walau,,,,,,,,,shiok

Wahhh ... more recommendations... ok lah... next time must go cookie shopping in Midvalley...

Bruce.J
05-03-2006, 03:47 PM
alrite la... i also wanna go try midvalley's famous cookie .

Pistone
06-03-2006, 10:25 AM
Bro Pistone,

Try other HC's too.. like SDP and Sky River. U wont regret!

So waiting for ur FR again. :D

thx bro... actually.. this trip i didnt get to return trip to Cititel cos by the time i checked in at my hotel it was almost 9pm....

i settled for a 'old' massage downstairs and then a 'young' massage in the room later...

wont post an FR here.. cos side-tracking... just thanking for the info. provided earlier.

cheers

Pistone
06-03-2006, 02:12 PM
actually wanted to share the experience at Eastin..
but did a search on Eastin threads,. and found none active...
in fact the last thread was in 2003..

if any bros want to know, just PM me direct.
cheers

KLKOOL
06-03-2006, 06:00 PM
actually wanted to share the experience at Eastin..
but did a search on Eastin threads,. and found none active...
in fact the last thread was in 2003..

if any bros want to know, just PM me direct.
cheers

Can post in under 'KL after Dusk'... no worries... we wun flame u ...:cool:

Pistone
07-03-2006, 04:17 PM
Can post in under 'KL after Dusk'... no worries... we wun flame u ...:cool:

haha... cheers.. done.. posted already
interested bros welcome to have a read

KLHungry
08-03-2006, 12:37 PM
Aiyoo.. Father in law, Mother In law Brother in law? All same.. lar.. creeppilly... i think KLKool is my brother in law, Dekuip is my father in law err... any takers for mother in law??? hahahaa...

Will be back on Friday. Kent, the now-not-so-new OKT knows my taste liao.. according to him lar.. so he recommend Nancy. He say nice boobs 34D (got meh??), very GFE... Anyone want to try it out for me brfore i take her this friday night?

@ UKCheong.
I dont want to sound lan si or anything like that.. but I seriously cheong alone for now... Maybe in future all father, brother, mother in law kick the bucket, then sure. You cannot be too careful you know...

Actually this brother in law thing actually happened to one of my buddies. He is now divorced, half poorer (Severance Package) and half richer in ther future (alimony). Fact is always stranger than fiction.

Ciao, from Philippines.

beast78
08-03-2006, 03:56 PM
this is my first rating, thus testing testing one two three:) :)

beast78
08-03-2006, 04:05 PM
testing testing hmm............still figuring out how to make me first comment

beast78
08-03-2006, 04:08 PM
sorry for the mistake i make? but how come my post not coming up lei? some 1 teach me please

shiok1968
09-03-2006, 07:53 AM
Hello beast78. Please go and read up the Newbies thread and find out all you can about posting. Do all the testing you want there and then venture out to the normal threads. Test here and you might get zapped for not doing your homework.

Cheers.:D

Angrycum
09-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Was feeling pretty horny so went Cititel MWHC yesterday. I'll save all the brudders some time by point details.

Girl: Chili 辣椒

Body: 6.5/10, Not bad - Shoulder hair length type and she isn't the boney type where u can see the ribs but at the same time she's isn't super meaty either. Breast a bit saggy so kind of sien but otherwise still ok ok la.

Looks: 5/10, looks great during the parade. But once go up room and got a good close up... regret liao.

BBBJ: 7.5/10, Good - A good mix of suck and lick. Her skill is pretty good especially when playing around with my balls. This is the only portion during the entire event that she takes her time to really pleasure you. I think I actually might cum there and then if never hold back. Duration of FJ: 10 - 15mins

FJ: 3/10, Lame duck - Very Mechanical and Methodic. In other words, just SOP and fuck. Moans are extremely fake so that's a huge turnoff. If you're looking for some surprise here, you won't find any.

GFE: 2/10, Close to being Non-Existent - The only saving grace was that she gave me some tips on how to select and when to come for the ang pais.

Attitude: 4/10, Boring - Not much of a conversationalist, scripted start to finish. Robotic and mechanical.

WIR: Not in a billion years, no.

Damage: RM208 (with room up in Cititel)

beast78
09-03-2006, 01:09 PM
wanted to try cookie again but she is always so busy.........so go for

VISA
look 7/10
body 7.5/10 nipples a bit pinkish, slim n short, fair skin
cat bath 6.5/10
bj 6.5/10 sloppy she just wanted to get it over n done with
fj 6.5/10 she was accomdating, but not much sound effect. her pussy just feel not too tight not too loose just right.

will not return for her. guys who want nice face n body than go ahead for service than forget about it.

beast78
10-03-2006, 01:47 PM
Winter age around 27
face 8/10
body 7.5/10 abit darker nowadays
bj 6/10
fj 7/10

will not return as she chat too much for me

she is a friendly woman, just that sometimes she talk a bit too much. she is also quite accomdating. guys looking for a friendly girl to chat, she the one.

KKKKKKK
10-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Hi Senior Bros .
I am a real green newbie. Just registered .
I have been viewing this thread for a long time as a vistor . Will be up in KL next week , and would very much like to go to this Health Center . Any good recommendation beside Vivian and Mercedes ? Are these girls still there ? Appreciate your help. Cheers:) ;)

Ryant
10-03-2006, 05:46 PM
went there yesterday arount 6pm, very packed.......
try CK
look 6
body 7
bbbj 7
fj 3 , very irritating, she said painful, i asked her on top, she did it for a minute only, she said tired...... damn....
catbath 8 , whole body

overall dissapointing....
'll never try her again.....

la5tman
12-03-2006, 06:54 PM
was in kl on friday and saturday and had decided to stay in cititel since i can get easy access to the gals.

on day one late afternoon, call the spa to ask for cookie but was fully book. sammi was not working as well. manage to book cookie on second day... i am lucky this time round i guess.

waited for her to turn up my room and after waiting for 5 extra mins than the agree time, she turn up.. and yes, she is looking good just like what bro archiearch mention in his first post.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1303744&postcount=332

To cut the FR short, other bro that has not try cookie can refer to bro archiearch thread and I will just add or substract on what she did or did not.

she didn't
-apply baby oil to herself and rub her whole body after the massage was complete.
- cycle her bobbies around your butt

she did
= massage (real good massage similar to sammi)..shiok
= went down on didi with a mouthful of hot water.. shiok
+ cat bath from shoulder till each of my toe... shiok...
= at doggie position, start to AR me, then apply some oil on both her hand massage my didi casually, at doggie position i can see her nice boob with pink tilt..nice view...
= while she continue to massage my didi, she apply oil on her boobs & rubbing my butt concurrently. shiok..shiok..shiok..
+ when my didi grow harder.. she suddenly sneak down and bbbj my didi casually... shiok...
= turn over and catbath from ear, nipple till my didi
+ she apply oil on her right boobs and rub her boobs on my didi... shiok
= bbbj deep throat as expected & cap me without me knowing she did...
= ridding on me while kissing & licking my nipple, while i massage her tilt which are getting harder and harder...
+ change to doggie position, and pump her really good while use my finger to rub between her two hole.. her moan sound lounder when I do that...shiok..
= turn to missionary and give her a good long pump while she moan lounder..

getting tired and she keep looking at her watch as it seems to running short of time.. she suggest to hj me... after long hj and she ask me to hj myself while she kiss and lick other part... both of us are tire.. ask her to boob fuck me but still did not cum... i end the session as she has another session to go to... I will look for her next time to complete the mission...

Name: Cookie
Face: 7.5/10
Boobs: B++ to me
Body: 7/10
AR: 8/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Body massage: nil
kissing: no kissing
H mssg: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Yes..yes...yes... yes......

beast78
13-03-2006, 01:08 PM
when there last sat...not much gals working.........saw CK just walking in thus go for fresh bread. this CK is been working in Cititel just for 6 months. the old CK not working anymore lor. anyway here goes nothing

CK
look 6/10
BJ 8.5/10 she use alot of tougue action.
AR 6.5/10 she stick the tougue into you AR
FJ 6.8/10 okay

will not return but guys who like tougue action can go for her. she like to do it. i finished 2 cigarette she still bj me:)

KLKOOL
13-03-2006, 03:00 PM
will not return but guys who like tougue action can go for her. she like to do it. i finished 2 cigarette she still bj me:)

U smoke while she gif u BJ... so did she read Newspaper while you gif her FJ??? :rolleyes:

BTW, FR on 9,10 and 13... u trying to be another resident expert of Cititel izzitt??? heheheheh...

brucewayne369
14-03-2006, 01:06 AM
HI!

Going to KL this weekend. Not been there for 3 years! Can I ask a stupid question. Is Cititel a hotel with a HC in it? Most taxi driver will know how to go there?

Thanks!

shiok1968
14-03-2006, 07:52 AM
HI!

Going to KL this weekend. Not been there for 3 years! Can I ask a stupid question. Is Cititel a hotel with a HC in it? Most taxi driver will know how to go there?

Thanks!Yes, Cititel is a hotel with a HC. Just tell any taxi driver Mid-Valley Mega Mall and they know where the place is. Better still just stay at Cititel Hotel and then just take the lift down to the HC. Save time and money in travelling.:D

DeKuip
14-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Yes, Cititel is a hotel with a HC. Just tell any taxi driver Mid-Valley Mega Mall and they know where the place is. Better still just stay at Cititel Hotel and then just take the lift down to the HC. Save time and money in travelling.:D

And even better stay inside the HC it self... save hotel money and ofcoz... save time oso! :p

brucewayne369
14-03-2006, 10:46 PM
Bros Shiok1968 & DeKuip

Thanks! Based on this threadd, I see 3 outstanding names - Vivian, Mercedes & Cookie. This 3 gals must be hard to book hor? Must call in advance?

Thanks again!

KLHungry
15-03-2006, 06:48 AM
Bros Shiok1968 & DeKuip

Thanks! Based on this threadd, I see 3 outstanding names - Vivian, Mercedes & Cookie. This 3 gals must be hard to book hor? Must call in advance?

Thanks again!

Yup Bruce!

You might want to call Kent. PM me for his number.

Anothe you might want to try is.... I forgot the name liao... wait... yeah.,.. Nancy. Not too bad... Stats Below;

Name: Nancy
Face: 5/10
Boobs: 8/10 Nice and solid. I commented she got nice boobies.. She replied you like or not? Hiao.. Damn Hiao...
Body: 7/10
GFE: 7-8/10 Not too bad.. Knows when to talk and when to shut up.
Overall : 7/10
RTF: Maybe

My session with her is SOP. But Enjoyed it overall cause she can make me come lor... hehe

@ All other Brothers.

Now in Shanghai. Fark.. I tot I would be conducting an asia-wide expedition but end up work more than leisure time. No time to bonk... haiyah... only like 1 or 2 days back here, go to MWHS. It seems i am doomed to MWHS...

Chai Chien from Shanghai.

beast78
16-03-2006, 11:56 AM
tried vivan about a couples of months ago.........here is the FR

Vivian look 7.9/10
catbath 7/10
bj 7/10
fj 6/10 as her virginal is quite loose, dun know y?
CIM yes as i cannot cum during fucking thus opt for this CIM. than when i cum she rub my dick against her tougue very fast, causing my toes to spread leg to rise in estacy.
rtf maybe if there is no other gal to chose...........

for guys who like CIM she is the one.........

yslguy
18-03-2006, 09:47 PM
Hi guys,

This is my virgin post and also my virgin visit to Cititel.
Went there on this Tueday at 2pm noon.
Spent 20 minutes looking for car park at MidValley due to School holiday. Finally met my buddy at midvalley and we went to the third floor of mid valley.

We were greeted by a young nice looking girl at the front desk making us quite embarassing. Seems like she is quite experience, she asked us wanna take a bath we remained silent, hence she asked package? we both smiles and knock our head.

Without waiting for so long we were seated and captain asked 4 girls for us to choose. the only two i remember the name was Channel, BM.

It took us a while to decide. but after i choose bm, she was book but others.
Since i was quite tired due to lack of sleep last nite I had opt to go for package with massage, which didn't allowed to view the girl before action.

At this moment, a few girls just came in for work. My buddy had picked the 20 years old girl.

We were lead to our rooms. The renovation is very nice. I am having a larger room maybe due to I need some space for massage. Waiting for about 5 minutes my girl had came. She had her hair nicely done, about 5" 2' tall, slim body. After reconfirming with me what package i took. Then I start to loose my cloth and get on the matteres for the massage.

She is really good in what she is doing. Spending about 20 minutes give my body full massage front and back. Very relaxing. Okay massage done, and she went to prepare the shower and no waiting long i was invited to step in. She took off her cloths showing off her nice looking tits even though she was not as young as others PR. Looking at her erected nipples I asked her if she is cold she just smiles evilly saying not really .. must be high already i said , she just laughed.

She cleaned me front and back.. ofcourse my brother's head down there the most important part. about 3 minutes time we completed the shower task and ready for the real action.

I lied on the bed and she rub he tits against my body.. Hm mfeelling so nice .. and my cock get erected a bit only .. I am experienced enough not to get high so easily. Her hand rub against my cock once in a while when she was working on my chest with her boobs. then she starts to lick and suck my niiples .. moving downwards .. licking my balls feels so nice.. hmm ..
Then, with a mouth full of hot water she polished my cock.. wow .. she really knows how to suck without spitting .. cool.. until i almost explode I stopped her. She capped my cock and mounted... nicely she groove above me.. hmm i grabbed her balls, just nice for my hand to cover them. after a while she teased me wanna change position i said okay.. "it now time for you to perform" she teased me i said ya.. i wanna kiss you good .. damn she is so wet !!! .. Ido her missionary, leg on shoulder, leg to the left , to the right, finally she turned around into doggy and shoot my load in her ..

she cleaned my nicely, cover my bro with the dry towel. I massaged my head a bit and she offer a massage for my head after we done. good service. went to shower and after we get dress we chat a bit and she massage some more on my shoulder and head again. good!. "I only know body masage but not head massage. but I do know how to massage you brother's head" we laughed happily after her joke.. Done, and she introduced me to take their chicken rice at the dining hall which turns up to be really nice.

Her name is Stella, Number 50.
Look: 7/10
body:8/10 short and slim
massage: 8.8/10 not many call girls can do it this good
bj: 8/10 hot water in mouth without spitting
fj:7/10 good and easing going willing to change post. pussy gets juicy when I fucked her with her leg raised to my shoulder.

Okay now about my buddy's girl, he said he nvr had these kind of feeling before when goes to spa.
His girl went it and give him a long french kissed stimulates the atmosphere.
Rubbing each other, undress slowly. licked ass good and suck cock nicely.
went for a short shower and get down to business. My buddy fuck her in few position and still no feeling to cum. "The condom is too thick, hard to cum" to his suprise the girl removed the condom and ride his naked cock with her pussy. He feels very high and end up shoot the load in her. after done, they had a long french kiss to cool down both engines. Wow .. i also cannot tahan hearing this story... must find this gal .. coco. She took injection to prevent pregnant and sex sicks thats y she dare to do it without condom. Also depends on the client and her mood also, only young customer she will do that.

look: 8.5/10
body: 8/10, 5"5' boob average sized I dunno how it looks without a bra
cann't really rate her berfore fucking her. so u guys go and had a try

thats all for now wait for my next adventure to cititel .. :) cheers

dreamchaser
19-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Hi guys,
This is my virgin post and also my virgin visit to Cititel.

must find this gal .. coco. She took injection to prevent pregnant and sex sicks thats y she dare to do it without condom. Also depends on the client and her mood also, only young customer she will do that.

Great virgin FR there. ;)

Coco. Wow. Do without rubber wor. Sure safe ar? :rolleyes:

KL_boy
19-03-2006, 01:19 PM
Wah..RAW is WAR!:cool:

KLKOOL
19-03-2006, 05:23 PM
It is not whether she get pregnant or not... your friend is very stoopid to allow the girl to remove the condom... those ladies do about 10 clients a day... u will never know what infection she has, or what he has that he can pass to her :mad: Some guys think its a bonus... itz not... if your fren then go back and screw his GF or wide, he will pass the infection on to them... Cheong smart... alwayz wear a CD...

Optimus_Prime
19-03-2006, 05:30 PM
My buddy fuck her in few position and still no feeling to cum. .....the girl removed the condom and ride his naked cock with her pussy. He feels very high and end up shoot the load in her. ....She took injection to prevent pregnant and sex sicks thats y she dare to do it without condom.
Your friend has just join the long list of CARROT HEADS who think he is special so the gal offer RAW....

Tell u the truth.. the gal offer RAW to virtually everyone who bother to ask for it... which means she also offer all the STDs and HIV virus to your friend FOC too....

GOD BLESS.... *shakes head*:rolleyes:
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

krasydick
20-03-2006, 12:38 AM
My Virgin KL FR,

just back from Cititel to check out MWHS on the recommendations of bros here.

as my appt only end ard 1045 so only got time to go for 1 round FJ without trying out the other facilities.

overall, the place looks like THE place for R&R for all overseas bros who come to KL. will try to find time to go again while i'm here.

ok to cut to the chase, got this tanned petite girl (forgot her name, think its vivian). went to the room, told me i'm her last customer cos she supposed to knock off already, but manager ask her to take one more customer... Me!

anyway, rest of the stuff was pretty SOP, start with shower where she wash you clean clean, then proceed to bed and action start. Cat bath from head to toe (abit short, think cos near closing time), then proceed to bbbj. must say that this girl is quite hard working, considering she's been at it the whole day... gave a good solid bbbj...

then asked me to stand at the side of the bed and continue bbbj me while standing.... then proceed to fj. as some bros pointed out, abit loose down there... and maybe i had a long day so bro got soft... but being the hardworking girl that she is, continue to give me a hand rub until bro sedia again....

finally end off in doggy after another 10 hard mins of action.

overall quite ok, although not really my kind of look...

my ratings:
Looks: 6/10 (not my type)
body: 6.5/10 (abit small sized)
boobs: B+ i think
Ass: 8/10 (this girl has really nice ass man... thats why i finished in doggy :D)

Ok... gotta go, got presentation to make tomorrow... hope this FR can help other KL newbies/virgins along....

please up me points if you like my FR okie ;)

KD out

KLKOOL
20-03-2006, 12:42 AM
Bro KD, good FR.... Bro OP... Good to c you taking a break from plugging to the Local FL's... I also wanna go to SG to plug a few FL's soon...

krasydick
20-03-2006, 12:44 AM
Oh BTW,

appreciate if the senior bros can advice which gal to ask for the next time i go...

preferably one of the taller girls and big boobs :D

me sucker for big knockers :D

thanks bros

KD out

beast78
22-03-2006, 11:33 AM
Nancy from ipoh, she dun always work there........sometimes work once a week only....that's y ppl like her..............as she is fresh after resting for a couple of days........here is the FR anyway

nancy
look 7
msg 8 her got pretty strong hands
her got pretty big boobs definitely a C+, one hand cannot grap, need 2 hands for a side:)
bj 7 she give me a long n hard bj. she like to deep throat really hard.
fj 7 accomodating in style...........a natural..........really stimulating to c the boobs flying up n down when fucking her......

for guys who like big bust n deep throat n strong msg than go for it.....

rtf yes if other gals r not available...............

Rawster
30-03-2006, 03:19 PM
Hi, now staying over at boulevard just next door and noted that its spa is open on the 9th floor - that one legitimate business?

Otherwise, got to go for MVHS and get the gal over ...

Any bros to advise?

DRYDUST
30-03-2006, 04:10 PM
Hi, now staying over at boulevard just next door and noted that its spa is open on the 9th floor - that one legitimate business?

Otherwise, got to go for MVHS and get the gal over ...

Any bros to advise?

oh ya...forgot this place alredy...go & check la bro...instead of askin here...just drink chinese tea wont cost u a cent mah...;)

MMM88
03-04-2006, 11:47 AM
day trip to KL...managed to SQUEEZE sometime in Cititel...n found a Gem...
...Captain Eason recommended 2 damsels , named Pinky and Cookie, for me n my collegue....
both r young n pretty .....Pinky is 25 and Cookie is 20
me got cookie...n she is gooot....
Bathing - 8 min
she stripped n exposed her pink nips....immediately , "hard on" (me jus luv pink nips).....she noticed n URGED me to "wet" her nips ...after bathing me , she BBBJed me for a minute , while i "massaged" her nips.....
Body Massage (naked) - 10 to 12 min
massage is hard n comforting (on my back and shoulder).......then she put more baby oil on my back , next, she rubbed her melons on my shoulders, back ,butt , legs n even my feet.
The Special
me still lying face down...she wiped off the oil (from my back) ..n started licking my ear n work all t way down to my toes....
next , she "instructed" me to do doggie position (pretty kinky i tot),she started licking my arse , BBBJed , fondle my balls.....her BBBJed is skillful (rite time for "soft" n "hard" suction)..next...we changed position to 69....yummmmy.....
Cookie

Looks - 7.2/10 (curly hair)
Age - 20
Massage - 8/10
Boobs - 35B (PINK NIPs)
BBBJ - 8.5/10
FJ - 8/10
FGF - 9/10 (beri friendly n chatty n can slutty)
RTF - SURE after me try PINKY (heard from my collegue beri goot tooo)
Damaged- RM 238
*bro ...QUICK...heard tat she is leaving for GEYLANG in Jul ....Goot services

KLKOOL
03-04-2006, 12:05 PM
day trip to KL...managed to SQUEEZE sometime in Cititel...n found a Gem...
...Captain Eason recommended 2 damsels , named Pinky and Cookie, for me n my collegue....

Huh... another gem heads south... :( U damn lucky.... come here only get cookie liao...

MMM88
03-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Huh... another gem heads south... :( U damn lucky.... come here only get cookie liao...

Me was lucky....heard from Eason Cookie was ANG PAI ...n her booking is beri long de....her booking was cancelled t last minutes so me had her...hehehehe:D
Heard Bebe is oso beri gooot....will hav another day trip to KL soon ...n will head there....cheers

KLHungry
03-04-2006, 01:21 PM
HI Brothers in Cheong.

I am back from my long trip. Now its time to cheong again. Got cookie (111)today. will verify the info and let you guys know.

KL_boy
03-04-2006, 01:29 PM
Not bad not bad.
Ppl usually have to call /wait to book for cookie. Kekekek

dreamchaser
03-04-2006, 08:42 PM
Wah. So good that you can get Cookie directly without waiting!

Heading to Geylang. :eek: Bad news... :(

KLKOOL
03-04-2006, 09:56 PM
HI Brothers in Cheong.

I am back from my long trip. Now its time to cheong again. Got cookie (111)today. will verify the info and let you guys know.

Great to have you back... waiting for your update... cheerz

yslguy
03-04-2006, 11:40 PM
Went there on sunday afternoon. quite a lot of ppl but still not that crowded
Steamed, dip in pool for a while have some drinks and ask captain to arrange.

asking for cookie but her booking is untill 3 hours later.
so ask captain to bring some girl to choose. 4 girls paraded.
Leng Leng, ??, carmen , yy
Had choosed leng leng coz looks cute.

so okt bring me to a room and waited. leng leng came in after 4-5 minutes wait. she took her good sweet time preparing, taking off cloths around 3 minutes i guess .. and we went to bath for a while.

was quite dissapointed coz her breast is not big, only A cup.
got small tummy also.

anyway the BJ is up to standard.
She also allows ppl to eat her pussy ..

FJ sound effects quite good, and she really knows how to move her body ..

After I finished she just went for shower by her self using her own good sweet time... untill i fall in to sleep i am very tired that day. :( end up have to shower at my own

look : 7/10
body:5/10 coz small tits and little tummy
bj:7
AR:6
FJ:6 - stereo sound effect add to the points and pussy eating

Anyway overall not quite sastified. Looking forward for success booking with cookies..

MMM88
04-04-2006, 10:39 AM
Wah. So good that you can get Cookie directly without waiting!

Heading to Geylang. :eek: Bad news... :(

Bad for u but good for me....jus joking
however , all is not lost ....there is still gems like Pinky and Bebe....these gers dun "mirror" (in cantonese please).....but they r goooot , but not as goot as cookie (in service)....SO HURRY ...hehehehe
cookie servise is top- notch ....me got her HP .....will oni entertain trusted brudders.....

MMM88
04-04-2006, 10:54 AM
Anyway overall not quite sastified. Looking forward for success booking with cookies..

bro .....u r a BIG BOOBs lovers (evident from ur post in Adult section)...try cookie...her boobs quite BIGs but not 38, 46 or 48....hehehehehe
ask for Capt Eason (usually start work at 3.30pm) ....he got gooot recommendation....happy bonking

kelvintay
04-04-2006, 11:26 AM
They tell me Carmen is good ?

MMM88
04-04-2006, 01:13 PM
They tell me Carmen is good ?

Bro KT....u tried ???
Cititel got over 60 gers ley....neber try her yet.....
got FRs ??

playboy367
04-04-2006, 07:45 PM
Hi all,
I am new here(local). so, good greetings to all taiko's and tailo's!! been reading all your fr's for the past few days and I feel that you guys are GREAT!! Lately I have tried holiday villa hc in subang. The okt recommended (YUKI) to me saying that she was fresh. But i remember that there was a earlier post saying that yuki was from mvhc. maybe she has moved. here is the fr.

Looks - 6/10
Age - dunno ( but i think she was 24+)
height - 150cm (short)
Boobs - 34B (damn big.. good for boob fuck) :p
BBBJ - 7/10 :D
FJ - 8/10
RTF - not too sure coz havent really try mvhc yet.. thinking to try out cookie since there is a lot of excellent comments...
Damaged- RM 238

hope to contribute a little for the moment.... but more to come in the future!!
nice meeting you guys...

Bruce.J
05-04-2006, 12:39 PM
didnt know that subang villa is back on da business...

KLKOOL
05-04-2006, 03:00 PM
Hi all,

Boobs - 34B (damn big.. good for boob fuck)

Errr... 34B can do Boob Fuck meh.... u r didi very small izzit ??? :rolleyes: U sure u r FR real arr newby ???

KLHungry
05-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Hello again brother in cheong.

Bad news indeed. July it is and she is heading down south. Hooray for Sillyporeans. (just kidding).

No FR lar.. It is same like the one before. Service solid like gold. Found out something in fact. Notice that she will ask her customer after FJ how you like to be blowed. I thought it was for professionlism sake but found out that she was trying her best to blow the customer to come in the effort to avoid the FJ. hehe.. but anyhow that makes her service sooo good...

Oh BTW. I have got her number, her working address in sillypore. Any takers? But gentlemen sikit lar.. not always i give only.. trade a for something lar..

Over and out!

MMM88
05-04-2006, 04:10 PM
Errr... 34B can do Boob Fuck meh.... u r didi very small izzit ??? U sure u r FR real arr newby ???

Another fraud exposed by none other than our beri own Shelock KLK.....:eek: :D

MMM88
05-04-2006, 04:18 PM
Hello again brother in cheong.

Bad news indeed. July it is and she is heading down south. Hooray for Sillyporeans. (just kidding).

Oh BTW. I have got her number, her working address in sillypore. Any takers? But gentlemen sikit lar.. not always i give only.. trade a for something lar..

Over and out!

Bro KLH....r u refering to cookie ???
trade ??? aiyah ....share share mah..but dun b tooo liberal....jus to trusted brudders hor (to prevent abuse).....;)

* so far me gif to oni 1 bro....

KLHungry
05-04-2006, 07:13 PM
Bro KLH....r u refering to cookie ???
trade ??? aiyah ....share share mah..but dun b tooo liberal....jus to trusted brudders hor (to prevent abuse).....;)

* so far me gif to oni 1 bro....

Yup Cookie it is!

MMM88
06-04-2006, 09:25 AM
Yup Cookie it is!

Bro KLH....u tink 2 on 1 game for her..tat would b KINKY yah...hehehehe:rolleyes:

playboy367
06-04-2006, 05:26 PM
aiyoo... just wanted to be in the group and provide some info to you guys only ma.. like that also kena tembak... aiyak.... very pain leh...

actually i have been readin this site for a few weeks liau.. introduce by a good mate of mine. but we are going to try all the good fr's that is recommended..... :D

no worries... me not bad guy.. just a simple guy that is trying to tag along with you guys.... tata..

ukcheong
07-04-2006, 11:32 AM
aiyoo... just wanted to be in the group and provide some info to you guys only ma.. like that also kena tembak... aiyak.... very pain leh...

dun worry lar.. bro KLKool not tembak u, just cha you only... :p

playboy367
07-04-2006, 10:18 PM
hi guys... today i went to mvhc. took cindy and went for a massage. her massage is damn relaxing.. she has the strength.. but looks so so only ler...
my fren that went with me took yoko for a full package. he told me that her boobs was damn hard. this is because she had done some operation before.

anyway, on my way out, i bum into victoria.. guys.. must try victoria coz she is damn hot. next time i am definately going for her...

bang hapilly bros...:cool:

leeloo
07-04-2006, 10:44 PM
hi all..

appreciate if u could add another item in the FR to indicate whether the WL is shaved or not (whether fully shaved, landing strip, or not). really appreciate that :)

leeloo
07-04-2006, 10:59 PM
hi all..

appreciate if u could add another item in the FR to indicate whether the WL is shaved or not (whether fully shaved, landing strip, or not). really appreciate that :)

sorry to post this in multiple threads.

leeloo
09-04-2006, 01:10 AM
went to cititel today for 1st time with a friend. reached there and OKT (what does this mean anyway?) Jackie came and showed 2 girls. mercedes and LV. not so interested altho i rmbr that merc had good FR.

friend decided to go for some food first while i just smoked. then a while later, Jackie came again and i decided to use another member's trick of saying my last time i was recommended bad girl. bad service and all. heh. then he said to try Ting Ting. she was quite new here, 22, and is one of the 4-5 top girls now. a few WL (munmun, chelsea, ah girl, lemon, etc) came up to 'mirror' as well as Ting. i told my friend that ah girl shd be good from her FR and she did the hot water thing. but for me, i wasnt really in an itchy mood and was unsure if i wanted to do it tonite. anyway i decided to give it a go since OKT said if Ting was not good, it's free :)

so was lead to the room and waited for her. she came in, TCSS a bit and showered. she washed my feet and ass so i knew there wld be some toe sucking and AR coming. then proceeded to catbath. damn she has the best SOP for this. from toes to fingers and then BJ. my first time getting my toes sucked and now im a confirmed lover of this fetish. heh. after a long CB and a few min of BJ, she capped me and went reverse cowgirl. this was good as i cupped her and she leaned back on me. kissed her all over her neck and shoulders and then moved to spoon. again, very nice as i made her suck my fingers while at it. from there, it was usual missionary with 2 leg up, then one leg, and then ended it with a quick doggie.

too bad she didnt allow kissing as i asked her. overall a satisfying bonk (though kinda short for me) and i will take her again even if just for the toe sucking!

Looks - 6/10
Age - 22
Height - 5' 1" or so
Boobs - A
BJ - 6/10
GFE - 6/10 (im thinking GFE is GF effect/experience)
Hair - Trimmed
FJ - 8/10
RTF - sure if no other good ones to try
Damage - RM198

anyone here tried Ting? her service and SOP to me is good. very accommodating on positions and no real complaints except for small tits. btw, he gave me his num so i can book cookie some day :)

dc7176
10-04-2006, 01:05 AM
Yo bro, 1st time to cititel! VV nice place!! Juz love the concept of having the gals walk pass the hot pool where u can look at them n they oso need to walk pass the cafe to take towel b4 heading downstair!! Great man!!

Went there yest! WOW!! Lots of pretty gals!! After changing proceed to the pool n v suaku wondering y the pool is so open?? other ppl can c thru? After a while soaking there than got the idea! heehee

Anyway after soaking at the pool, when to the cafe area n order drinks n the captain us n proceed to parade the gals for us!! 8 of them came. Damm so many pretty one tat by the time the last gal past me, i had forgotten all their names!!

Anyway at last i settle for Crystal.

Rating :
Looks 7/10
Age 25
AR 7/10
BBBJ 7.5/10
FJ 7.5/10
RTF - Will try out other 1st!

After i came out sitting at the cafe, while waiting for my clicks, another parade for other guest at the next table. Saw another pretty gal! Cant tahan liao, After my clicks came out, i tell them i goin for 2nd round!!

Yvonne
Rating:
Looks 7/10
AR nil ??
BBBJ 7/10
FJ 6/10 Mayb too tired liao, in the end ask her to blow me n HJ till i cum!
RTF - Will cont to try out other chicks!

KNN! when i came up to the cafe, another parade!! CB!! Cant tahan again!! Too many chio bu to choose!! Really siao cheong niao!!

Will return again today b4 i head back to spore!! heehee

KLKOOL
10-04-2006, 12:17 PM
f

Rating :
Looks 7/10
Age 25
AR 7/10
BBBJ 7.5/10
FJ 7.5/10

Cant tahan liao, After my clicks came out, i tell them i goin for 2nd round!!

Yvonne
Rating:
Looks 7/10
AR nil ??
BBBJ 7/10
RTF - Will cont to try out other chicks!

KNN! when i came up to the cafe, another parade!! CB!! Cant tahan again!! Too many chio bu to choose!! Really siao cheong niao!!

Bro... ur horniness level SUPER HIGH, man, two shots in a matter of hours/ plus planned assault next day... Earn u my respect liao. My point for u when I recover. Happy Bonking and waiting ur next FR.

naemlo
10-04-2006, 12:32 PM

U r damn horny... remember this, u can't finish all the pretty gers in your entire life. :D

dreamchaser
10-04-2006, 01:43 PM
Wah... How much the total damage for two of them?

MMM88
10-04-2006, 11:51 PM

Wow ..bro dc...u r 1 horny XXX...hehehe:eek:
t next time u go there again try go for t FULL PACKAGE (inclusive massage RM238)...u will b amazed t gems /damsels n t "service" is simply sextifying ....
However, t gers who offered the FULL Package do not "parade"...
For a start , look for Kapt Eason (his taste is pretty goooot) n u may try ur luck to book PINKY , COOKIE or BEBE (these 3 r ang pais).....
HAPPY BOONKING :D

dc7176
11-04-2006, 12:31 AM
Had a long tiring journey back home to spore liao! so gonna keep it short!

Bro... ur horniness level SUPER HIGH, man, two shots in a matter of hours/ plus planned assault next day...
wat is 2 shots in a matter of few hours compare to lots of other bro here... who can go 6 -7 times a day! me max 3 shot! like i say my 2nd time, yvonne had to bbbj n hj me to make me cum. tired liao..

U r damn horny... remember this, u can't finish all the pretty gers in your entire life.
I suaku mah 1st time c so many chio bu on parade!! of coz horny!!

Wah... How much the total damage for two of them?
Courtesy of Uncle Lim! 4 of us went i tink rm1000

Wow ..bro dc...u r 1 horny XXX...hehehe
t next time u go there again try go for t FULL PACKAGE (inclusive massage RM238)...u will b amazed t gems /damsels n t "service" is simply sextifying ....
However, t gers who offered the FULL Package do not "parade"...
went there today n saw one of the FULL package gal i ask the captain n he say price diff is 238rm n he told me the one i saw is formerly a beauty paegent contestent?? Anyway i hav eye on wendy yest liao so juz proceed!

Rating Wendy
look :7/10 nice breast but a bit short for me.
AR : 7.5/10
BBBJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 7/10
RTF : As usual will try other babes...

Oh yes, while at the cafe, the gals ask me for scrub n facial, anyone try b4? At 60rm worth it a not? i like those gals leh can raba raba them when they perform scrub for us?? heehee

MMM88
11-04-2006, 11:36 AM
Bro DC
wat can i say ???...u r t MAN .....

Bro KLK.......better name Bro DC as t NO 1 FXXXXX in KL.....hehehehe:p

KLKOOL
11-04-2006, 12:45 PM
Bro DC
wat can i say ???...u r t MAN .....

Bro KLK.......better name Bro DC as t NO 1 FXXXXX in KL.....hehehehe:p

Hahaha... he where can rank one :rolleyes: already beyond no. 1 liao... kekekeke

KLKOOL
11-04-2006, 12:47 PM
Oh yes, while at the cafe, the gals ask me for scrub n facial, anyone try b4? At 60rm worth it a not? i like those gals leh can raba raba them when they perform scrub for us?? heehee

Hahahaha... if u raba raba then I think u need to see face doctor liao... kekekeke

dc7176
12-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Hahaha... he where can rank one :rolleyes: already beyond no. 1 liao... kekekeke

I m juz one super horny bastard!! w cash to spare ( Courtesy of Uncle Lim ) W/O the support of uncle Lim how to b so horny?? :p PCC at home liao!!

andyxxx
12-04-2006, 04:00 PM
make sure next time u able to get uncle lim donation. haha

shiok1968
12-04-2006, 04:17 PM

Rating :
Looks 7/10
Age 25
AR 7/10
BBBJ 7.5/10
FJ 7.5/10

After i came out sitting at the cafe, while waiting for my clicks, another parade for other guest at the next table. Saw another pretty gal! Cant tahan liao, After my clicks came out, i tell them i goin for 2nd round!!

Yvonne
Rating:
Looks 7/10
AR nil ??
BBBJ 7/10
RTF - Will cont to try out other chicks!Must salute. First time try Cititel already go for two shots. Looks like you will like Sky River and Sunshine.

Thanks for the effort to share. My 3 humble points for you when I recover.:D

Mitsui_seeker
12-04-2006, 04:39 PM
[Oh yes, while at the cafe, the gals ask me for scrub n facial, anyone try b4? At 60rm worth it a not? i like those gals leh can raba raba them when they perform scrub for us?? heehee]

The scrub and facial I think so-so only..They also got clean the ears..dig dig inside the hole..then use cotton to clean it..to me nice feeling lorr (no charges for dig ear..I also happy lo)...but then cannot touch them lorr..:o

KLKOOL
12-04-2006, 04:41 PM
I m juz one super horny bastard!! w cash to spare ( Courtesy of Uncle Lim ) W/O the support of uncle Lim how to b so horny?? :p PCC at home liao!!

hahaha... Me also super horny... err... bastard... but no support from uncle lim so have to be more careful lorr

guppiesguppies
18-04-2006, 04:32 PM
Yo bro, 1st time to cititel!

Good job on your recent recce! Something to look out for when I'm up in KL again! Thanks!

dc7176
18-04-2006, 11:18 PM
Read from straits time classified section,

NEW DAILY NON-STOP DOUBLE DECKER SHUTTLE BETWEEN ASIA HOTEL SPORE AND MID VALLEY MEGAMALL KL

www.airebus.net

Burns888
19-04-2006, 02:20 AM

Like Bro KLKool and Bro Shiok say , si peh horny ah u !!!! My pleasure to up u !!!:D

ahhan
20-04-2006, 03:25 AM
Went to mid valley on my second day in Genting. Was at mid valley b4 with my college and know it is good. so after a rm200 wasted on a prc yesterday night, i decide to go down to KL ans walk around and pay a visit to my heaven....Cititel..haha...The first time i go abit blur blur..friend speak to OKT for me... all in Canto so i dun understand... i dio a girl call Aero.. bad bonk... this cannot that cannot..still bluff me say most girls here dont provide BBBJ, Frenching...etc... but after reading the forum then know that i was cheated by her.. maybe i stupid tell her i first time come... so this time i was smarter liao... haha
Went at around 3 pm... then told them i dont want massage. just choose girl. so after my meal i rested for a while. then one OKT come and speak to me.. he tell me to call him Lim. dont know whther is the same uncle Lim you guys talkign about. Told him i want either Cookie, Chelsea, Ling Ling, Pinky, Bi Bi... damn,,,cookie booking still must wait 6 people... the rest not there yet..so i lan lan have to view girls lor... he intro Aero again man... haha i turn her away..saw Lemon and i On him immediately...
In the Room, The petite girl came in...she seems to be in very good mood. very chatty. after that then know she just came back from a long holiday in thailand. Treated me very well. Very hygenic.. wash me very clean before started...
Firstly she ask me to turn around and she cat bathe me from the back... later she ask me to turn aorund and cat bath me and give me a BBBJ....soon she ask me to lift my legs and give me an AR... all this while i was feelig damn shiok..but must say her skills not good enough... haha tested better one... Oh ya.. that time when i tried Aero's BJ, i feel like putting my dick in a washign machine haha....you guys must try.. ok back to Lemon..
After AR , she goes back to BBBJ for another 1-2 min before she cap and ride me... Really like the mirrors there.. can really she the different views of bonking... I was really hard when i saw my dick slides in and out of her just like a porn movie... this goes on for a good 5 min before she ask me to be on top... i bonk her another 10 min before she say change to doggy.... theres where i go soft... sianz..think maybe she tried to hard to make me cum.. when doggy... she keep pushing her butts towards my body.. making me have to push really hard in every trust... damn...was like in gym using my body to push weights like that.. sibei tiring ah....but ok la.. she nv black face when i go soft.. infact she took of my condom and give another round of bbbj for me... she also nv complain time almost out... but i see her so hard working, before she wants to ride me again, i told her jus to HJ me out.. can see she ver happy.. but she say " nvm i help u BBBJ awhile more before i use hand" wah... just as i was surprise, she engulfed me again.. then 5 min later she put some baby oil and wank me. When i cummed, i shot some on her face haha...like gun like that so she cannot siamz..haha she just clean my brother first before she goes to wipe her face.. seeign the cum on her face man... it was really a turn on... haha.. lucky she nv angry or scold me la...haha but dont expect to request for COF to her.. dont think she willacccept... overall
Looks : 8/10
body : 7/10
BBBJ : 9/10 not skillful but she blows many mnay times ... so 9/10
FJ : 8/10
GF : 6/10...abit to SOP but she very chatty
RTF : no...haha cos cititel too many girls...
can anyone please tryor and one who had tried a girl call Joey post a FR? On my way out i saw her.. really likes her looks alot. like a local girl next door.. quite pretty in her own style... wonder if she is good? I wont be goingKL this few months. so no chance to try. any kind soul pls help?

ukcheong
20-04-2006, 01:21 PM
Oh ya.. that time when i tried Aero's BJ, i feel like putting my dick in a washign machine haha....you guys must try..

Must try what ar? Putting our dick into a washing machine or Aero's BJ?

If it's putting dick in washing machine, this one bro dekuip can try. He just told us recently he's now into washing cloths so I bet (beside toilets) he is now acquiring another level of intimate knowledge of washing machines!

maybe you can PM bro Dekuip and tell him exactly where to insert his didi. Dun wan him to simply poke on the washing machine LOL

Archiearch
21-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Finally, Business trip to KL again......hehehehe,,,I was the one that started the "Cookie" craze....muahahaha. Spent a freaking week in Papua New Guinea, the place is beautiful,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but the women are,,,,,,,,,tougher and bigger than me,,,,sebe jialat.

Wonder if Uncle Lim has any interesting "cars" for me

halexbonk
21-04-2006, 10:40 PM
was on a training in kl last week so as friends knows this good place he brings us there...so there of us went there at around 6 something..oh man that time was pack...maybe becos after working hour all guys went there to release tension...the pool there is great with the glass where we can see the girl to parade..but not really clear until u sit at the cafeteria....

so after the bath sit there with friends to scan around the girl..after makan for about 1 hour before we decide to go for the bonk..
this was after scanning the girl for a lot of round already..
my friend already lock up with this lemon and another with crystal...but have to wait for another 2 cust...
as for me cos tat day don really have the mood where i first suggest for massage but until i saw this girl fanny...
i was attrated by her smile...she is the only friendly girl that smile when the captain introduced her..
so i straightaway book her..but have to wait 1 more customer...

after the waiting finally its my turn...
when downstairs and wait for her..she came in and say hello...in the room i see her quite pretty...but soon as she take of her shirts im more thrilled..cos her boobs is quite big...although she is thin...
so we proceed to bath and the show start...
first she cat bath me and then bbbj...but her skills not really good cos i cant feel anything...after that she said its my turn to service her...where she lie down and let me do it...so the first thing is to attack her breast...where she said she got 32c...i really like the breast .....but she said no kissing on lips but down there can...but i don really like the feeling la....so i just look look and go back playing her breast...
then i start with missionary...she is quite a friendly girl where we keep on chatting...i think i change quite alot of position until lastly i cum when she is on top of me....

looks: 9/10
body: 8/10
bbbj:5/10 not really good...
fj:8/10 try five position very accomodating...
gf: 8/10

overall this time visit is worth it...even my friends also attract to her keep saying will try her next time...

leeloo
23-04-2006, 03:46 PM
Looks : 8/10
body : 7/10
BBBJ : 9/10 not skillful but she blows many mnay times ... so 9/10
FJ : 8/10
GF : 6/10...abit to SOP but she very chatty
RTF : no...haha cos cititel too many girls...
can anyone please tryor and one who had tried a girl call Joey post a FR? On my way out i saw her.. really likes her looks alot. like a local girl next door.. quite pretty in her own style... wonder if she is good? I wont be goingKL this few months. so no chance to try. any kind soul pls help?

was she fully shaved, not shaved or trimmed? :)

TD0620G
23-04-2006, 06:18 PM
u post the same question at 2 different threads but you'll get the same answer on both and every thread u ask :-

I give u the easy answer, she's not shaved ... why? coz no beard mah!

yslguy
25-04-2006, 03:40 AM
last 2 weeks I went to midvalley for movies ICE Age 2. A very funny and relaxing computer 3D animation movies. The show ends at 9pm. My friends as suggesting for a drink at star bucks but I was not joining them coz have some other more interesting mission to be executed. After saying bye to them I must pretending that i am going down to basement car park to take my car and go home.

After I went down to P2, i am looking for yellow zone C25 and happily I step into the lift pressing my familiar button three heading towards the mid valley cititel spa. TING! .. viola here I am in the wonder land...
Attended by the lovely sweet pretty receptionist lady, I no longer shy coz getting familliar with them already. that day not really up to pooling dipping, so I told the OKT that I wanna a full package.

That day all rooms downstairs were fully occupied. Hence i was arranged the room upstairs with additional RM10. The pro is bed upstairs are softer but the draw back is there were no mirrors for you to observe the execution of ur mission.

Went up to 5 flr and wait 5 minutes the door knocked. I stood up and opened the door walked in was a lady aged around 27. Long straight hair, 31B, around 5" 3' tall. telling her name is Aero she choosed it because the name is special .. and her number is 168 .. nice number.

Wasting not much time I quickly strip off and jump into the bed with the standard position of face down ass up. She start massaging my back. She is quite a friendly girl and our conversasion was quite okay lar.. Not that much energy she have while massaging my back .. but seems like quite systematic from shoulder to back to lower back. then to leg and afterwards turned me over and massage my hands and inner tights of my leg .. when she massaging my inner thights, my shaft got warm up a little bit and she smiles and said dun worry we will take care of "YOU" later.

after 15 minutes time, first half finally finished and we heading to the shower room to washup .. especially my didi.... nothing special to talk about just some standard cleaning operation but not cleaning my ass so I know this gal is not planning to do AR for me.

Cleaned up and went out and jump to the bed. The second half reaction begin .. she launched her first attack to my nipples as usual cat bath me a bit and when she get down to my shaft wow .. my lil bro told me it went into some worm hole that never experience before .. it thought it went to japan and there is some earthquake there .. but the feeling is nice :) wowowwww just like some bro commented like putting out penis in to some washing machine .. those who wanna try something diff can try out this gal..
I told her that was wonderfull she said ofcourse feeling nice else who wanna have oral sex ....

when my dick get hard enough she dress my didi well like scared it get colded and flu and cough ... thats not enough .. she started to mount her self to me on my banana curvy dicky .... she move up and down asking me to squeze her tits ... she was the kind of average size that can fills 90% of my hand...

she stays on top for about 2-3 minutes for some strokes and asked me to lauch attack on her .. we changed to the traditional style .. missionary ... and I pump her and kissing her cheeks .. can notice that her nipples get hard a bit hmmm ... writing till here I noticed that I am getting a hard on now .. fuck! in the middle of the nite .. looks like tonite have to TFK then only can sleep liao .. anyway let dun side track .. back to the action ..

after pumping her in traditional way, she ask me to change into doggie okay .. Then we switched and wow her ass is quite big .. it is like a bit of pear shaped but still in good condition .. she start to moving faster and forcing me to penatrate her deeper and faster .... squezing her tits spanking her ass and penatrating her pussy hmm nice 3 strike combo I launched attacking her ... without dragging long i launched my ultimate attack by sending out millions of army into her my larva troopers ... MOVE forward attack!!!!!!

Unfortunately the whole troop of my failed .. because got trapped into some rubber protection shield she apply to my army launcher ...

She is happy to clean me up and had chit chat a while to cool down my engine before cleaning.

she brought me down to the spa via the staff leave and i went to have some drink and relaxing ... ofcourse do some scanning also whenever there are girls parading ..

FR
Look:7/10 the cute type but not the CHIO bu type
body: 6.5/10 not too bad but no too sexy
massage: 6/10 consider a pass for me
BBBJ: 7.5/10 bonus for the special washing machine technique
that seldom can get in the market
FJ: 7/10 accomodating in styles changing
GFE: 5/10 just some casual chatting

damage: RM 248 for full package using hotel rooms

Till next reviews I hope you guys enjoy your bonking and hope this review helps in your decision making to launch your attack ....

time for me to go bed liao ..

mbz777
25-04-2006, 04:03 AM
Hi bros,

after reading all the stories about cititel and cookie, i went to try her out since so many of you say she is leaving for spore. i called at 1pm to book but captain say oredi got 5 bookings and i m no.6! suggested i arrive bout 6pm so dont hv to wait too long. so my first time there, clean, nice, food ok but they sure hv a huge selection of SYTs! at 5pm i think they had about 15-20gals goin in & out to do catwalk. the captain keep try to persuade me to change to other gals instead of waiting for cookie but after all that i read, die die i must try her lah....captain eason was truly a nice guy and recommends well...i wonder if he personally tried these gals. my turn finally came, wah! she look vy pretty and hav vy nice big tits! not tat firm but not tau foo far lah. i said she was highly recommended tats y i waited for almost 3hrs for her. She started BJ while bathing and played my dick with her big boobs. after that proceed to the mirrored room and she started doin AR while i m in doggie position. dunno if that's her standard modus operandi but vy shiok. she did a kinda unique BBBJ, like a kinda twirling airy hi-speed tornado treatment....nice but personally i prefer the ones where they suck and play with tongue. FJ started with her riding me, then onto doggie and onto missionary style...i think she was surprised i lasted longer past doggie. i stopped and asked to eat her puss and she kinda reluctantly said ok. I tried to make her cum but she like no mood so after bout 10mins i stopped but when i wan to ram she noticed sum saliva on her puss and lost her temper! accused me of treating her puss like dustbin! tat effectively killed off my hard on so i told her its ok, can sau kung. not such a good experience but i will still recommend any1 who hvnt tried her to give it a go, jz dont lick her lah. jz bang & go, i tink she has too many client lining up for her so she may be in a hurry to finish off the job and move on to the nxt client. later in the cafe area capt eason cfm this, told me fanny, bm and bibi more friendly and better service even tho body & looks not as solid as cookie. She cfm goin to geylang in july so whoever hvnt tried her better do so soon otherwise you will miss one of the good bonks in KL. Happy bonking. Looking forward to the tcss in KL this 27 april.

DRYDUST
25-04-2006, 08:58 AM
wahh bro, think this MVHC is not a place to do painting leh...:p especially those with waiting list... painting always go SS :)

shiok1968
25-04-2006, 09:43 AM
wahh bro, think this MVHC is not a place to do painting leh... especially those with waiting list... painting always go SS :)Sifu, when are you going to bring me out again in the afternoon. Me waiting for your recall.:p

DRYDUST
25-04-2006, 09:50 AM
Sifu, when are you going to bring me out again in the afternoon. Me waiting for your recall.:p

wei...u still otang 1 FR leh.. where u wanna explore ah? ..erm...better we use PM la...got spy la;)

shiok1968
25-04-2006, 11:17 AM
wei...u still otang 1 FR leh.. where u wanna explore ah? ..erm...better we use PM la...got spy la;)Hehehe...... commando missions where got FRs. Agree with the spy part. You got my number so just drop me a sms. Waiting for you.:p

gladiatorsss
25-04-2006, 01:39 PM
Hi all seniors,

I have tried few CKT at Midvalley. So far so good. But can anyone recommend me some NL dishes? Feel like trying since long time did not eat NL? Can recommend those is pretty and have big boobs? hope you guys can give advice. Thanks.

ragards,

Gladiatorsss

Archiearch
06-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Was in KL for a business trip for 2 weeks, so stayed in my usual place (Cititel). The place was crowded as usual....no wonder Cititel doesn't need any membership programs. Anyways, after first day's work, made my way back to the Hotel (by the way, when I was there, everyday at 4pm, the sky would turn dark and it would rain at 5pm, so if ya want to beat the jam....do so before 5pm)

Anyways, as I had my dinner (alone) at Finnigans (I visited Finnigans almost everyday), had around 4-5 pints of Ale and off I went to MWS. As usual....Gary came out and greet me, asked me to relax first and have a dip in the hot pool, I did my usual routine, Hot pool, the sauna and then head back to the pantry area, had some milo and eggs. Gary asked me what my taste was like today (my taste changes with my mood) and I asked him if there was any tall lady with a sweet face. He said, there is and her name is Evon. So I asked Evon to be sent to my room. Went back to my room and waited, and in came Evon, she is about 1.7m and used to be a model. Sweet looking gal, nice pair of legs. She started to help me strip, and helped her take off her sheer gown. She brushed my didi when she helped me undress and I grabbed her tushies. Helped me bath.......and she was quite chatty. On the bed, started with catbath and then AR, then gave me an ok BJ, nothing special and below is the FR:

Name: Evon
Look:5/10 Looks a bit lian.
body: 6.5/10 Tall, with B cup boobs
massage: N/A
BBBJ: 5/10 Nothing special
FJ: 6/10 fake moaning, did her in 3 position
GFE: 5/10 just some casual chatting

in my two weeks there, did another 2 WL, Angel and BM, FR coming up

KLKOOL
07-05-2006, 12:24 AM
Bro Archiearch... Nice FR... and contribution, cheers bro :D

yslguy
08-05-2006, 10:32 PM
:)Thanks for sharing Archiearch .. nice short and sharp contribution keep it up..

yslguy
08-05-2006, 10:33 PM
After rushing down to Shah Alam .. stopped by MidValley for some relaxation.

Greeted by the receptionist and stored my wallet and phone in the safe box.

Walk towards the dining area coz too hungry already. Had some fried rice with sardin and sugar cane juice. The OKT approach me for arrangement. I was tired and feel like to get some massage, Asked for Nancy but she was off today, Cookies was off also. so I asked him intro some girls. He handed over a card written the girls name that doing massages .. around 40 name listed .. I can hardly remember Crystal, Lemon, Channel, Porche, Aero,

Too much choices also headache I just ask the OKT to intro. So he recommened Karen and Porche .. I choosed Karen coz she is fairer and also have handfull boobs lar.

Wait in da room. 5 minutes later the karen girl came in greeted my.. Voice not that "Teh teh" type. By quite friendly and chattable lar. Not too much not too less just nice.

She massaged my back and got some special techniques pulling the veins and got cracking sounds but really relaxed afterwards. Step my back and feels great. massaged my leg till angkle also. After she spent good amount of time massaging my back .. she turned me around and massage my finger. Not only that, she also massaged my shoulder and twisted my back letting all the cracking sound out and loosed my tensed shoulder and back.

Cut it short let goes to the part two action. she rub her tits againts my chest and suck lick my nipps for a quick while and moved down to lick my inner thights and balls. sufficient lickage of balls .... she capped my lil. bro when she is wraping her mounth with her lips.. but she do try hard sucking the capped dick. After few minutes (with cap can tahan longer mah) .. she said .. now its your turn to perform .. so she lied down and i go suck and like her nipps.. and moving down to her inner thight really enjoy the view looking at her leg coz so fair and slim.. but she covering her cheebye with hand anyway I quickly fire the first attack .. with missionary.. pumped for about 20 times and raise her leg put on my shoulder .. continue pumping.. put her leg down and made her into lying squad down position .. with this, her pussy is squeezed and can be more tight lor.. also she can move with the same pace as me ... feel like cumming but continue holding back .. and switched to doggy .. her ass is still okay but not as firm for her age (about 28 i guess).
finally finished in doggy ..

so she go wash her self and i cooling down my engine on the bed.

after ward i showered and we chit chat a bit then leave the room together, she is hold my harm and pressing her breast against me.. sending me up to the dining area ..

FR
look: 6 not the chio bu type but the next door lady type, age around 28++
body: 6.5 around 156 cm, fair, boobs 33B consider low in fat
AR: NA
BBBJ: 5 play safe, use rubber .. supposed to be 4 but another bonus for her ball licking and hard working cock suckage.
FJ: 6 less sound effect but the feel is okay coz her look gives u a feel that fucking an not so experience girl ..
her kitty is quite loose and there are became a little fu chuk pei already.

RTF: If you like pettie lady and want a okay massage from package girl can try lor.

After the battle, I went to the dining area and wallap all the fried rice, fried noodle, and lor mee of the day. Also got chance to enjoy girls parade and get to know more girls name. like
Yoyo, very very fair skinned lady, face is above average
angel, tall fair lady keeping long straight hair
Jenifer, (tall malay girl tat does not like malay)
Maple, 33C boobs bade with cute look
and lots more that i couldn't recall all of them liao next time video it down if got chance.

Some short news broadcast a bit:
While paying I took some chance to peep into the duty roaster on the receptionist desk .. Coco , Eve, Pinky, Angel are the top five girls with almost 6-7 job done already.

cheers,
Stay tuned for more actions ...

Archiearch
09-05-2006, 03:30 PM
Ok Brothers, continue with the second FR. This was 3 days later, but this time, was at Finnigans Midvalley from 5.00 pm to 9 pm, and me and my client had close to 12 pints of Ale and Apple Cider each. My client said sayonara to me and up I went to MWS with a "Hihg-High" feeling. This time, I opt to not go fer the hot pool and sauna (after drinking, scared that might pop a vein or something) so, as usual, Gary was there and I told him, do you have any girl next door type, and He intro Angel. So I told him to send her up to my room.

Was in my room and Angel knocked on my door. fairly tall, fair skin with a t-shirt and jeans. Quite chatty and asked me where am I from, first time patronising MWS or what. Basically, friendly. Helped me take off my clothes (remember I had problem taking off my shirt...still high from the bleedy Apple Cider) and basically just lie there on the bed. She said "Naughty hor, drink so much" I said "Drink so much, maybe later you have to work hard only, cos cannot cum ar" and she started laughing.

Asked me to bath and then I lie like on my back on the bed and she start to Catbath me. Catbath normal, then go to AR, AR is normal also. She has a B cup breast but the nipples are big and a bit darker (turn off as I like small and pink nippies), so don't care start to grab her bobbies and she started to BJ me, then asked her to 69, that is when I fingered her, so, when i fingered her, some juices start to flow out (watching those japanese instruction on how to finger and get the G-spot works wonder), so, she capped me and ride me, then I rode her, sat down on the chair and have her sit on my and then i came while doing a lotus thingy. Basically, some FJ was ok only.

Name: Angel
Look:5/10 Looks a bit lian.
body: 6.0/10 Tall, with B cup boobs
massage: N/A
BBBJ: 6/10 Nothing special
FJ: 6/10 accomadating
GFE:6/10 just some casual chatting
RTF: No

Bro, please up my points, then only I am able to bring you more FR
Coming up next, the FR on BM.....can fight Cookie oh this one

6" boy
09-05-2006, 04:18 PM
Hello, I am 6" boy from JB. I went to KL last Friday for business trip. That night I stayed in Cititel with another colleagues. We only checked in the hotel at around 9.30pm. Since the hour was late, we didn't want to waste our time anymore. Pressed the lift to 3rd floor and very exited quickly quickly run inside the spa. (This is the first time I went Cititel Spa so very exited).

After putting my personal things in the locker, the OKT lead me to the changing room. First I went for a quick shower before shocked in the hot pool. Walau leh, really fun to see the girls marching in out in out to take towel. See one cute girl with 1/2 ball expose white white fair fair sibeh sui. My mouth also cannot close.

After that went to the cafe and ordered one soya bean drink to refill protein. Then the OKT come and asked what I want. I told him I need a good massage because of the long driving. I left JB that morning at 5.30 am.

OKT then bring me to the lower level where the rooms are located. At first I though only curtain partition for massage service. But I was wrong. OKT show me to the room and not too bad. Got mirror on the ceiling and bed side. Hahaha very fun.

After 5 min the girl come. To my suprise, its a young girl. At first I though the OKT make a mistake because I dont want a f**k job leh. She was wearing those sexy gown with a bit neh neh exposed. Small only lah. Not my taste. You know me, I am a boob lover.

Then the girl asked me massage? and I said yes. Then she proceed with her work.

Massage : 5/10. Just rub rub here and there

After that the additional massage.
HJ : RM50
Urut batin : RM70

I asked her what the different between the HJ for RM50 & RM70. She said RM50 only PCC whilst RM70 got urut. I opt for the RM70. Really urut the nerves and make the angin out. After 10 min, she started with the PCC to release the load. Maybe I was too tire and my load did not come out within my normal time limit. She HJ almost 10 min still no come out and I ask her whether her hand tire or not and she said no... hmmm, very good attitute. After sometime only pancut.

I still remember her name and No.

Name : Emily from Penang
No. 37
Look : 6/10
Body : 6/10 but she din take off her cloth so cannot measure her boobs with my hand. But should be 34B

She said she is from the massage department and not the package department so don't usually do FJ. She only do with regular customers. She also don't FJ with those younger than her.

Thats my little contribution during my trip to KL. Hopefully next time I will try the full package.

Cheers

CibLover
09-05-2006, 05:27 PM
Hello, I am 6" boy from JB. I went to KL last Friday for business trip. ....

Thats my little contribution during my trip to KL. Hopefully next time I will try the full package.

Cheers

Nbzzzzz.......KNN!! :mad:
Bro 6' Boy, u swee boh???? Come down KL diam-diam neber call or PM us?? Somemore say brudders, woh??!!! Likedat, next time I go JB how to look for u?? :p

At least let us buy u a cup of kopi, mah!!! KNN!!

6" boy
10-05-2006, 03:28 PM
Nbzzzzz.......KNN!!
Bro 6' Boy, u swee boh???? Come down KL diam-diam neber call or PM us?? Somemore say brudders, woh??!!! Likedat, next time I go JB how to look for u??

At least let us buy u a cup of kopi, mah!!! KNN!!

Haiya, Macha... veri veri soli la. I checked in hotel already 9.30 pm and only stay KL 1 night. Next day terus balik JB already. Not I don't wan to call u all but time not allow leh. Next time I will call to lim teh. Soli soli... hahhahha :D

Hope next month I will go KL again and this time I will leave my colleague in the hotel and ask him eat himself. Hahahha

CibLover
10-05-2006, 03:44 PM
... I checked in hotel already 9.30 pm and only stay KL 1 night. ..but time not allow leh. Next time I will call to lim teh. Soli soli...

Hope next month I will go KL again ...

Aiyoh!! 9.30pm is still early, lah. You could have PMed us earlier that you're coming. We can meet you up later, wan. The last guest who was here was bro Thaifood75 and bro Futaba. Both of them met us at around 9pm and we TCSC till early morning. So, what's the problem?? Dun wanna call, say, loh....kekekeke.

Joking, lah bro. Next time sure call us, huh??.. If not my TSH burn your "chun toi"!!! :D

picit01
10-05-2006, 11:34 PM
Aero not good. Avoid at all cost.

CibLover
11-05-2006, 09:35 AM
Bro picit01,

Joining date April 2006. First post you mentioned Aero not good. Care to provide more information? Did u had a bad experience? Or did you just hearsay?? Please elaborate.. :)

alvin_kl
21-05-2006, 12:35 AM
Went to cititel on wednesday after an appointment, reach there around 3pm. Wow, already have so many customers. This is the first time i visit Cititel. As usual went to use the facilities and seach for value added WL. After that went to eat some food.

Asked a OKT to recommend to a full package girl. he recommend Winnie to me. He bring me to the room. few minutes later, a WL came in. Wow, pretty girl, my cup of tea. She proceed to massage me and chit chat. She is so chatty & friendly. Overall her massage skill is consider good for a WL. After the massage, we took a bath together. After the bath, she start to cath bath me & frenching. Damm good! She really know how to to use her tongue. then BBBJ & FJ. she is willing to try many style & will not rush you. After the bonk, we also sit together & chit chat for a while. A satisfying bonk.

Name: Winnie
Looks : 8 /10 (my cup of tea)
Body : 8/10
Massage : 7/10 (for WL)
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10 (willing to try few position)
RTF : no, must give chance to others WL mah!!!
Damege : RM238

According to her she already in this line for 5 years. And last time she was work in Singapore. I think she really happy to be a WL.

KLKOOL
21-05-2006, 01:09 AM
I think she really happy to be a WL.
Would u be happy to have 10 people a day bonking u ??? some bad breath... rough... smelly... BO... ??? I think not... its a living to them ... dats all..

TD0620G
21-05-2006, 01:20 AM
It's hard for someone to be happy to be a WL. Imagine if she has 10 following customers a day :-

1) BrenJ - OMG... pussy twice the size already
2) Master - OMG ... pussy 3 x the size already
3) GTM - OMG ... pussy go back to 1.5x the size but everynight must sms 'thank you' to him
4) TSH - OMG ... pussy got bigger to 2x the size plus got 2500THB tip (this one a bit happy)
5) Lingwu - OMG... he say inside damn warm but went out a happy customer
6) Burns - OMG ....tired and painful coz feel something so heavy going inside
7) Boinker - OMG ... cannot walk already after 1 hour of sexercise, pussy 4 x time original size already
8) Ciblover - OMG... complain to captain say why girl like dead fish and pussy hole so big can put his head inside
9) mbz777 - OMG ... pay for 1 but 2 guys come and rape her
10) me - OMG... open clothes already run away coz can sense kena fucked by all the above bros

So u see... imagine if you are the girl.. how would u feel? :D

Burns888
21-05-2006, 03:14 AM
It's hard for someone to be happy to be a WL. Imagine if she has 10 following customers a day :-

3) GTM - OMG ... pussy go back to 1.5x the size but everynight must sms 'thank you' to him

10) me - OMG... open clothes already run away coz can sense kena fucked by all the above bros

I thought Number 10) should be rewritten ...

10) me ( TD aka CBM ) - OMG .... open clothes already .... stim already what the fuck can I do ??? hurhurhurhrhurhu !!!:D

TD0620G
21-05-2006, 03:40 AM
not so fast stim one la... the girl must strip and raba raba first... kekeke

shiok1968
21-05-2006, 10:41 AM

4) TSH - OMG ... pussy got bigger to 2x the size plus got 2500THB tip (this one a bit happy)
5) Lingwu - OMG... he say inside damn warm but went out a happy customer
6) Burns - OMG ....tired and painful coz feel something so heavy going inside
7) Boinker - OMG ... cannot walk already after 1 hour of sexercise, pussy 4 x time original size already
8) Ciblover - OMG... complain to captain say why girl like dead fish and pussy hole so big can put his head inside

So u see... imagine if you are the girl.. how would u feel? :DHahaha..... CBM.... you never fail to make my day. :D

alvin_kl
21-05-2006, 12:09 PM
Would u be happy to have 10 people a day bonking u ??? some bad breath... rough... smelly... BO... ??? I think not... its a living to them ... dats all..

Go and give her a try. then you might agree with me.

TD0620G
21-05-2006, 01:29 PM
Hahaha..... CBM.... you never fail to make my day. :D
kekek actually got 11 customer one.. the last one :-

11. ukcheong .. KNN.. make appointment but never turn up!

ukcheong
21-05-2006, 01:46 PM
kekek actually got 11 customer one.. the last one :-

11. ukcheong .. KNN.. make appointment but never turn up!

aiyah.. I fly-aeroplane for TCSS only.. if got appt with a ger, sure turn up one. :p

btw bro TD, that nite you dropped off at Imp (by bro Dekuip), did you go for Fifi (Indon FL)? If not, I recommend you go cheong her... sure your taste lar. hehe

mbz777
22-05-2006, 01:42 AM

Bro TD, apada? no.9 shud read:
9) mbz777 & jayrabbit - OMG.....2 guys pay for 2 hour shots but only have to work 1 hour 1 double shot 3sum....WL get client like us damn shiok coz can fill both front and back holes all at once with double painting jobs and can experience the rare feeling of a didi in pussy while her clit is being painted! Finally, WL oso can really multi-cum....coz got 2 soh hai service her instead of her service us leh.....he he he :p any bros wanna try 3/4 sum after this coming tcss?

KLHungry
23-05-2006, 11:31 AM
Wahhh... Brothers... I about 2 months din post.... No 11 also cannot be listed meh.... hahahaa...

I think i got tired of cookie.. her style somewhat the same one...

Tried Angel also.. not as good as cookie of course but okok lar... overall 6/10.. Yoko also same... 6/10...

Sorry lar.. brother.. This time of the year very busy with work otherwise will post more juicy FR...

Already 3 nights no sleep... thinking of dropping by MWHS today... hmmm.. who will be the target leh....

Hungry as Ever...

KLKOOL
23-05-2006, 05:48 PM
Already 3 nights no sleep... thinking of dropping by MWHS today... hmmm.. who will be the target leh....

Hungry as Ever...

Bro KLH... Welcome Back hurhurhur... normal FR service resumed ??? lol

mbz777
26-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Calling all bros, another repot to make.

Me & Bruce J. checked out the scene at Cititel today after tcss with bro m888 yesterday, btw very nice meeting you - call us again on your next trip ya, we managed to book cookie, fanny and BM. arrived at 245pm and was told cookie last min didnt show up to work so only left BM but she oso oredi go in at 230pm so Bruce missed the 1st bonk lah...i think FR will be coming tomolo when he go back to work fr holiday. I am a bit more lucky, Fanny not arrived yet so i'll definitely get the 1st bonk of the day.

Read a few good FR on Fanny so tried to book her 1st bonk-of-d-day but only successful on this 4th try. Alert to bros whose didi cant stand in very cold room like me....most of the rooms in cititel quite cold so remember to ask okt to give rooms tat r not so cold otherwise you'll hv prob like me. She arrived at room, proceed to shower. She jz turned 21, very young and not so experienced. Jz washed didi and chest so i knew she wont give AR lah. TC for a short while, asked some personal questions to set the GFE mood but very quickly onto bed oredi. She start by suck/lick nipples...very good technic...i asked if she trained by bf but says she never had bf b4, said customers taught her 1. after bout 2mins she went to do BJ with the same technic....suitable for me...didnt take long for didi to salute her...but BJ less than 5mins she want to cap it d...so i told her not so fast lah...i want to paint. She hesitated then said ok and lie down. i remember some other post say she didnt allow to paint so i think maybe my lucky day lah...start giv her back the same suck/lick treatment on her nips and clit...at 1st she was motionless but when i found her sensitif spot, she started moaning, squeezed my head with her thigh and grabbed my head with both her hands! then i began to taste her sweet juice, flowing into my mouth...wah lau...damn good therapy for my ego problem...he he..all the while i m playing with her nips till standing tall & hard.i thnk she came once there. btw, forgot to mention she has very nice dark pink nips, very small & neat....nice to suckle. but, knn, the aircon damn cold, even tho shiok, my didi refuse to stand...so she very nice, patiently tell me to lie down while she BJ me again but after bout 5mins, immediately after capped, didi went soft again...she ask me wat to do so i told her old man like me got this kinda prob 1 lah, not her fault. i ask her if i can eat her again and she said ok lah, since cant FJ. so again i played with her soft spot. This time i used different technic, didnt suck...scared suck too much will hurt her. i opened up her labia & jz use my tongue to tickle her clit very quickly...and found out tats the way to really excite her...i think it took only bout 3mins when the juices started flooding again...this time she grabbed my didi, which is still semi-hard only and insist to push into her puss. i was embarassed coz not hard and offered not to do penetration but she say cannot, shiok oredi must kena rammed. dunno how she managed to pushed the didi's head inside, once in, the warmth of her juices instantly brought didi back to life so i rammed her like there's no tomolo....only in 1 position coz scared if back out in the cold didi will fall asleep again. rammed for bout 10mins and she let go her inhibitions and let me lick and kiss her neck, shoulder and ears...very steam...dunno if other bros got to this stage or not? if got pls post FR ok? Overall, even tho service not vry good but compensated by pretty syt face, nice firm 32C boobs, pink trimmed pussy with neat fresh labia n clit, and nice neat nips lah....overall 7.5/10.

After bonk, tcss with Bro bruce j and saw a hot stock called YUMI aka 333. Any1 had her pls post FR or PM some info ok? the moment i saw her i told myself i must hve her. okt eason say service so so only but okt jacky say top 5. any1 tried b4 pls help verify ok?

Name: Fanny fr muar johor
Body: 9/10 yau yau porr yau2 lorr
boobs: 9/10 (32C, firm, nips dark pink nips)
GFE: 6/10
BBBJ:7/10
AR: nil
FJ: 6/10
RTF: nope..too many WL, too little time next target YUMI
Damage: Rm198.

Fanny considered top 5 or top10 lah so its better to call and book 1 day earlier b4 goin otherwise hv to wait at least 3-4hrs.

HAPPY BONKING! :D

Itto
27-05-2006, 10:36 AM
Bro Mbz777, that's a great FR! Anyway here's my contribution:-

This is my first visit to Cititel Midvalley Spa after reading thru so many great FRs. Arrived at 4pm and around 20 girls came out for "chiew keng" ..wow, first time saw so many WL at a go. Anyway, chose one that's seems pretty to me. I got a hotel room at the 18 floor for an extra RM10.

Name: Wai Wai from Ipoh
Body: 6/10 (a bit short with some baby fats)
Face: 8/10 (quite cute)
Boobs: 7/10 (ok..got something to hold)
BBBJ: 8/10 (nice suction)
FJ: 7/10
RFT: Maybe yes.
Damage: RM 198 + RM 10(hotel room)

Would try other girls as recommended by bros here! :cool:

pokkai
28-05-2006, 02:18 AM
this is my first visit to citixxx HC. Unfortunately...i cant booked the room because according to OKT, just weekdays available.

So, proceed and pick up one girl name 'moon', overall is ok loh..

Name:Moon
Look : 7/10
BBBJ : 6/10
Damage: RM 198

i do not like the mirror room downstair...who know got spy camera ??:mad:

KLKOOL
28-05-2006, 10:54 AM
bro Pokkai and Itto... nice contribution... hope to see more ... put u on my uplist ... :D

neokenji
28-05-2006, 11:42 PM
this is my first visit to citixxx HC. Unfortunately...i cant booked the room because according to OKT, just weekdays available.

So, proceed and pick up one girl name 'moon', overall is ok loh..

Name:Moon
Look : 7/10
BBBJ : 6/10
Damage: RM 198

i do not like the mirror room downstair...who know got spy camera ??:mad:

i tried Moon before too...uh..her service is not bad..quite GF

look: 7/10
Boob:3/10 (too small but perky)
skin: not smooth
GF: 7/10
massage:5/10 considerably good for WL

HipsterDoofus
29-05-2006, 09:14 AM
Morning ppl,

Just registered this account. This will be my first report. Went to Cititel for the first time last Thursday. The place was packed with men. OKT asked if I prefer looks or skills. I said today I'm in the mood for a pretty girl. So he sent me Victoria (forgot her number). She looks like a pornstar rather than girl next door type. Nice boobies.

TCSS a bit then proceed with a massage. The massage started to get softer and softer... and then it seems like she was poking me softer with her fingers. I turned around and she started to massage like normal again. For a few times that happened... I starting to think that she fell asleep massaging. Nvm... I started to hamsup her. No catbath. She just lick my nipples then started looking for condom. Half way looking for it... she just hold my didi and wanted to put it in her lovehole. Wah lau! I jump up! I said cannot larrrr... no condom lehh!! She blur blur said... no meh? I thought I put it on already. So with that... I realized she was on something... drugs or overworked. So she continue gave me 2 sucks on my didi and cap it. I lost my mood at that time. So just rammed her and get it over with. I shower and clean myself on my own.

I got a room upstairs in hotel. So had to take the service lift down. Very very paiseh with the employees going in and out of the lift. And Victoria kept walking out of the lift at the wrong floor because she was "high or something". So this was a disappointing experience. Baaah!

Name: Victoria from Ipoh
Looks: 5.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 (my kind of boobs)
BBBJ: 1/10 (2 sucks... if that is even a BJ)
GFE: 1/10
Massage: 3.5/10 (fell asleep leh)
Damage: RM248 (238 with massage + 10 for room upstairs)

HipsterDoofus
29-05-2006, 10:09 AM
Good morning ppl,

Just registered this account. Here's my first report on Cititel. Went there for the first time last Thursday around 3pm. The place was packed. Had to wait for free shower stall. So many ppl.

OKT asked if me and my friend prefer looks or skills. Told him I'm in the mood for pretty girl today. So I had Victoria from Ipoh. After TCSS, she proceed to massage me. After a bit, the massage getting softer and softer. Ended up like fingers poking me. I turned around a few times... then she will massage back to normal. I think she fell asleep.

Then she asked me to turn around. Then gave my nipples a few licks... then started to look for a condom. Half way looking... she hold my didi and was gonna guide it into her lovehole. I jump up!!! Wah lau!! I said.. no condom lehhh!!! How can?!?! Then she say ... no meh? Then she check and say... oh ya hoh... paiseh... forgot... I thought put already. Then she gave my didi 2 sucks and the cap it. At this moment, I figured that she's probably high on something or too tired due to overworked/party.

Lost my mood... so I just rammed her and get it done with. I had to even shower myself after that. On the way down in the lift... she kept getting off the wrong floor. Must be high already lah. We took the service lift coz I had the room upstairs. Very paiseh with the employees going in and out and having them staring at us. Ahh... disappointing experience this time.

Looks: 5.5/10 Pornstar look
BBBJ: 1/10 if 2 sucks on didi consider BJ lah
RTF: NO WAY!

KLHungry
31-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Brother MBZ777

You missed out on another jewel in MWHS. You almost had her but you opted for something else.

Here is my FR.

Was back in town for a couple of days. It was already 9.00 pm. I was feeling a little bored and need some squeeze. Check in with OKT Kent and his reply was that it was rather busy day and most of the girls are working. 111 aka cookie was all booked up that night. Hmm... I guess that was my boring day. I was packing to go home already when like a "signal" the sms came from Kent saying that he booked someone for me. Not as good as 111 but he think will do. I was hesitating but what the hell, on him on the spot.

Went over and got myself a room upstairs. Paid 208. Service only as that girl got another booking later. Cannot do massage. Oh well...

I went in, as usual, took off my shoes and had a puff while waiting for her. Nothing nice on TV.

She came in about 5 mins later. Her face was alright. Body was so-so. Nothing to shout about. (I did not know her name still).

Small chat. From my hometown, Malacca, her mother that's it. Her father was from china. "WAS", no longer around. So she has got a strange look. Considered her mixed? Not really but a pleasant facial feature. She can hold a conversation pretty well. +1 point

She came over to me and helped me take off my pants. Hey! There is service and there is SERVICE! +1 point. She took off her clothes... underneath, her boobs was okok... B cup. Soft and nice.

Showered and gave me a BBBJ +1. Quite nice and was skillfully done. Hmm... "You are very experienced hor?" I asked. "Yes, I worked in Singapore Orchard Tower Spa before" She replied. "Just got back in KL a few weeks back. I could not renew my yellow card there." "Why?" I asked. She replied "Oh. The Spa management lor. Their quota filled up and they got better girls already."

Went over to the bed and toweled me dry +1. Asked me to lie on my face with my ass sticking up. Hmmmm... Cat bath was wonderful. Gave me a BBBJ with AR. It feeelsss good... +1

Turned me around and continued with cat bath. Wonderful wonderful wonderful... Licked my ears to my fingers to my toes. Then a long long BJ. Most of the girls just give a simple BJ, just for the sake of SOP but she was really doing it good. +1.

Capped me and rode me. She went 180 degrees over me. You know, lying on me, riding me, and arching back, way back while she was on top. I almost came. Usually I have no feel when the girl is on top, cos I prefer to be the one on top. But this girl was good. Eye contact, sultry looks, talking dirty. A whole complete package. +2

I got on top and went missionary (I was close to coming and I like to be missionary with my arms around the girl when I come.) Berserk. Off my rockers! Nut and bolts. And I came.

She held me tightly as I came. I loved that. Then without letting me go, turned me around and lay me on the bed. She then pulled herself off me and took the tissue to uncap me. Asked me to relax and she got ready the shower.

Overall farking good experience. Will try her for a couple of times more as she says her massage even better. Hmm… When shall it be? Let me book down a date for her…

Over and out.

KLHungry
31-05-2006, 07:00 PM
Almost forgot. She is BM.

Now brother MBZ777... feeling a you missed out on a jewel?

Over and out.

Bruce.J
31-05-2006, 07:50 PM
Bro KLhungry, i tried her... she's quite nice and friendly .. i will go RTF again. :D

mbz777
01-06-2006, 01:02 AM
Almost forgot. She is BM. Now brother MBZ777... feeling a you missed out on a jewel? Over and out.

Bro KL Hungry, wa lau, tats a gud FR. Thx for reminding me..ha ha.. i know BM is top3 in Cititel KL. the other 1 is gigi. yet to try both...maybe today? he he ....but being the buddy tat i am, i offered BM to bro bruce the other day oso coz i was keen to try out fanny's well recommended boobs...when you in town? gimme a pm we go cheong in cititel tghtr lah...keep up the great FRs.
Bro bruce, y no FR on BM?

KLKOOL
01-06-2006, 01:25 AM
gimme a pm we go cheong in cititel tghtr lah...keep up the great FRs.

If u take the time to read KLH Frs... u will already know the reply to your invite :p

mbz777
01-06-2006, 09:52 AM
If u take the time to read KLH Frs... u will already know the reply to your invite :p

Taikor tai, wah, very early today? U had your RTF in Imp last nite? sori lah, last min change of plans, holiday extended. only arrv bck in PJ after 12mn....i tot still can join tcss but too late liao. How to find bro KLH's FRs? the cititel thread is 47pages long leh....will probably take 2-3hrs to read evythg. So any action today ah? family day since sat last wk. need to decarbonise the piston head oredi.... :D

KLKOOL
01-06-2006, 09:53 AM
How to find bro KLH's FRs?

Search posting by user lorr....

KLHungry
02-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Brother MBZ777

As KLK mentioned... the brother in law thing. hahahaaaa.... No offense brother.. I am a lone ranger...

I am working in Mid Valley itself.. so to cheong there... well let me say i can throw a stone and it will hit MWHS.. hahahaa...

Brother KLK
aiyo... You know me so well lar.. hahhaaa...

Brother Bruce.
Great minds think alike...

Over!

mbz777
03-06-2006, 03:17 AM
Almost forgot. She is BM. Now brother MBZ777... feeling a you missed out on a jewel? Over and out.

walau bro, u agent for BM or wat? :p u write until like this ah, my lil bro beh tahan liao! i tink nxt wk must go try her oredi. jz found out bro wisecity has never been to cititel leh...must try to book cookie for him lah....bro wisecity, next wk which day u free betw 3-5pm? i call okt book cookie for you and i MUST kena BM treatment liao...bro KL Hungry promote her so well...cannot avoid liao!

KLKOOL
03-06-2006, 12:18 PM
Brother MBZ777

Brother KLK
aiyo... You know me so well lar.. hahhaaa...
Over!

Bro... ur secret identity is safe ... lol ... maybe u r superman... i dunno... but deinitely super Cititel farker ... heheh ...

wisecity
03-06-2006, 06:31 PM
walau bro, u agent for BM or wat? :p u write until like this ah, my lil bro beh tahan liao! i tink nxt wk must go try her oredi. jz found out bro wisecity has never been to cititel leh...must try to book cookie for him lah....bro wisecity, next wk which day u free betw 3-5pm? i call okt book cookie for you and i MUST kena BM treatment liao...bro KL Hungry promote her so well...cannot avoid liao!

tues on leave....

mbz777
03-06-2006, 10:23 PM
tues on leave....

Ok bro, will kal okt to book cookie for u. v mit at 1pm to sauna, steam, makan & tcss while wait for the ang pais to repot for work ok? v kip in touch on sms lah. any other KL bros wanna join? pm me lah.... ;)

cowboy69
04-06-2006, 09:19 PM
Looks: 5.5/10 Pornstar look
BBBJ: 1/10 if 2 sucks on didi consider BJ lah
RTF: NO WAY!

I was @ MVHS few days ago. Saw Victoria when I finished my bonk walking back upstairs. She has this very wild look and my bro marikita when i saw her and she even give me a smile. Was thinking of trying her when I go back next time. now having 2nd thought after reading your fr... :( but what the heck, will give her a try and post the fr. :D

KLHungry
06-06-2006, 01:08 PM

Brother MBZ777

Remember hor, "one man's meat maybe another man's poison". BTW I am no OKT lar. No $$$ to be made in promoting anyone. I can even pass you the OKT Kent's number. He is a greenhorn OKT. Less than a year in MWHS. You need to tell him exactly what you want. If he recommend, sure you ownself tfk one. hehehe...

Brother KLKool

I promised tons of FR on my last 3 months Asia visits. Hmmm... I am not sure you believe me or not but no farking time to bonk..... and also no farking balls to fark outside MWHS. It is strange. I just can't seem to roam out of MWHS. Is it the Fear Factor?

hmm.. any brother out there which has the same type of experience arr? you been to one place and stuck with it untill today? Any suggestions?

Hungry like fark!

mbz777
06-06-2006, 05:46 PM
All bros, esp KL Hungry & Bruce.

This FR to confirm what you all hv already known. I jz back for commando mission in cititel. Bro wisecity cant make it but since i was so gian to try out BM, so i decided to Kamikaze lah. i was fortunate to get a nice warm room with a sofa. BM came in, chat and during shower oredi BJ. after drying up, she sat me down on the sofa and started to do catbath. wah liao, damn skilful. she licked and sucked all my 10fingers n 10 toes....even licked the sole of my feet! her bbbj excellent! combination of deep throat, tornado, washing machine and amazingly, while she had my whole shaft down her throat, her tongue can still play play with my didi head....needless to say, didi became rock hard lah. after tat i went doggie on the sofa and she started to AR, play ping pong and bbbj from behind. she used her tongue to anal fuck me!! ha ha ha.... after tat she wanted to put full face helmet for me but i stopped her, say i wanna paint. so she sat on the sofa spread eagle and let me suck and lick her pink pussy...can feel her legs trembling...paint for almost 10mins she say cannot tahan oredi so led me to the bed with mirrors on 3 sides, capped and start ramming missionary....but the foreplay too intense so vy quickly explode oredi. Bros who want to do this kinky sofa sex must remember to request okt to give room with sofa coz not all rooms has a sofa. Overall, i would rate her 9/10..she reminds me so much of COCO of thyewan HC penang....haiz....goin to RTF her this sunday on the way bck from Langkawi.

Name - BM
Age - 23, Malaccan,
Complexion - Smooth, Hitam Manis
Boobs - 32B, nice pink tits, vy suckable, firm.
Looks - Pretty
GFE - 7/10
BBBJ - 10/10
AR - 10/10
Kinkiness / Creativity - 10/10
FJ - 8/10 (cum too fast, didnt manage to try other positions)
Sound Efx - 5/10....a bit fake, except when i painting her
Damage - 198.

If you want an unhurried 1st bonk, book 1 day earlier and then go wait for her to arrive at 1pm.

Happi Bonking!!!

KLHungry
08-06-2006, 01:13 PM
All bros, esp KL Hungry & Bruce.

This FR to confirm what you all hv already known. I jz back for commando mission in cititel. Bro wisecity cant make it but since i was so gian to try out BM, so i decided to Kamikaze lah. i was fortunate to get a nice warm room with a sofa. BM came in, chat and during shower oredi BJ. after drying up, she sat me down on the sofa and started to do catbath. wah liao, damn skilful. she licked and sucked all my 10fingers n 10 toes....even licked the sole of my feet! her bbbj excellent! combination of deep throat, tornado, washing machine and amazingly, while she had my whole shaft down her throat, her tongue can still play play with my didi head....needless to say, didi became rock hard lah. after tat i went doggie on the sofa and she started to AR, play ping pong and bbbj from behind. she used her tongue to anal fuck me!! ha ha ha.... after tat she wanted to put full face helmet for me but i stopped her, say i wanna paint. so she sat on the sofa spread eagle and let me suck and lick her pink pussy...can feel her legs trembling...paint for almost 10mins she say cannot tahan oredi so led me to the bed with mirrors on 3 sides, capped and start ramming missionary....but the foreplay too intense so vy quickly explode oredi. Bros who want to do this kinky sofa sex must remember to request okt to give room with sofa coz not all rooms has a sofa. Overall, i would rate her 9/10..she reminds me so much of COCO of thyewan HC penang....haiz....goin to RTF her this sunday on the way bck from Langkawi.

Name - BM
Age - 23, Malaccan,
Complexion - Smooth, Hitam Manis
Boobs - 32B, nice pink tits, vy suckable, firm.
Looks - Pretty
GFE - 7/10
BBBJ - 10/10
AR - 10/10
Kinkiness / Creativity - 10/10
FJ - 8/10 (cum too fast, didnt manage to try other positions)
Sound Efx - 5/10....a bit fake, except when i painting her
Damage - 198.

If you want an unhurried 1st bonk, book 1 day earlier and then go wait for her to arrive at 1pm.

Happi Bonking!!!

Hmm.. Should I be proud that my recommendation is not that bad? Hey MBZ777 if you can next time try her massage. She has got skills man.

KLKOOL
08-06-2006, 02:39 PM
Hmm.. Should I be proud that my recommendation is not that bad? Hey MBZ777 if you can next time try her massage. She has got skills man.

Aiyah... i suspect any think with cheebye also good for MBZ one... u read all his FR lah... hehehe :p

shaggerific
08-06-2006, 03:23 PM
Aiyah... i suspect any think with cheebye also good for MBZ one... u read all his FR lah... hehehe :p

Surprised never hear him talk about his 3/some or 4/some anymore for so long... hahaha:p

Night Devil
13-06-2006, 12:27 PM
I am in KL now and yesterday have nothing to do, feel horny too, so decided to pay a visit to Cititel... arrive there 12 + and i think i am the 1st customer.. heheh... so go and take my lunch first and take a relax bath... after that ask captain whether Cookie available or not? the answer is "yes.. you want or not? she just came in, now having lunch, after that she will be free". been try to get her but always have to wait for too long or she is not in.. so sure tell the captain i want lah...

ok, cut short the story, here the FR for Cookie...

i am the first customer for her on yesterday, good, no need to clean other bro sperm..:D
i skip for the massage cause i decided to take the massage at the Facial center beside the recp counter. so we go directly to the action.. in bath room, she help me to 'wash clean clean' first and give me short hot water bbbj, shiok... horny level go up 1 level...
after that go back to the bed, ask me to lie face down, give me a good and complete catbath from my neck to toes, slowly, gently, licking inch by inch, and licking each of my toes.. horny level up again...
after that ask me knee in doggie position and she give me one of best AR i ever have.. really shiok... use her tongue to rape and twist my asshole... huh.. leg shaking man... then going down under my didi and give me a good ball licking and bbbj.. just like mouth fucking her.... huh.. horny level jump up 3 level... you think that's all? not YET... after that ask me to turn over. start again the cathbath from my ear to my knee and roaming up back to my nipple.. roaming down to my didi area and give me another round of good bbbj.. really long and good bbbj... and AR another round, twist my asshole again, then continue with bbbj again... till i almost feel like want to CIM... now horny level already shoot to the maximum.... luckily she stop and cap me with mouth and start the action by she start riding me.... after change few position i complete the mission and release my horny level to normal...
i did not write more for FJ cause it's almost the same with other... what make me feel special and worth to try on her is the whole service progress that she provided... One of the best girl i been try in KL/PJ Spa and HC...

Name: Cookie
Face: 7/10 (my standard for face is quite high, but she consider pretty for me)
Boobs: 8/10 (i think C, nice color for nippies)
AR: 8.5/10 (nice, shiok, steam..... miss her wild tongue)
BBBJ: 8/10 (really take the time and blow you, just want to make you shiok)
FJ: 8/10 (how can you feel no good after all the entire service and progreess before FJ)
service attitude : 8/10 only can say, GOOD...
RTF: definetly, if next time i come back to KL again.. but not this time cause still many place i aim to go... especialy follow the tai koh (TSH, YSH) in KL to go other good place...:D

ok, for KL/PJ bro if want to to try her better move fast.. cause she will go to singapore by july if everything go smooth... anyway, i know where will she going to, so still got chance to RTF her in singapore.. just have to pay more already...

Burns888
13-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Surprised never hear him talk about his 3/some or 4/some anymore for so long... hahaha

Bro, he looking for partner to go 3/some or 4/some with him mah !!! I think Bro DeKuip voluntered :p !!!!

KLKOOL
13-06-2006, 10:40 PM
Bro Nightdevil... wah... nice FR about Cookie... go Cititel never jio me horr :rolleyes:
Burns... u wan me to get MBz to call you izzit :p

Night Devil
14-06-2006, 06:50 AM
Bro Nightdevil... wah... nice FR about Cookie... go Cititel never jio me horr :rolleyes:
Burns... u wan me to get MBz to call you izzit
haha no lah bro.. i though you have to work at afternoon time and i am so free that time, so go there alone loh...
i'm waiting to cheong others place together with you mah... especially SS.. so if got any event remember sms me..:D

CibLover
14-06-2006, 10:42 AM
KNN...so early in the morning wake up liao or still haven't koon yet?? WC finish at 5am, leh!!??

Bro, you told me you're leaving back to Sg today rite?? We might have a recce mission today but late evening. You free to join??

BTW, nice FR. ;)

bugs
14-06-2006, 11:02 AM
OK Bros.. here is my FR.

Yesterday at 8pm I went on a solo mission to MWHS. Went I got there I tried my luck by asking OKT Eason if Cookie, Fanny or BM was available... well, you all should know the answer.. of course not available!!.. those gers must book one...

Anyway, as it was dinner time I was hungry so I sat at the food area and started eating. Told OKT to get the girls out so can book for 9.30. There was about 11 or 12 to free girls to choose from. I am a breast man so I looked for the nicest pair of breast... I saw Jojo...

Jojo is this petite Malay looking girl with big tits. Later when I asked her the size she said 36D... to me all girls should be 36D!! Before I forget, she is not Malay but of mixed parentage. Her father is Chinese, her mother Thai...

Anyway, at 9.30 Eason sent me to the room and as usual I had to wait for 5 minutes for Jojo. When she got to the room we started the usual small talk, then the standard shower.. after that I believe if you like tits you'll like her service... if you dont then maybe you wont like her service... I say this because her catbath is titcenteric... her BBBJ was quite good, although she couldnt take it all in.. but what tit lovers like me like is the tit F@^&king... After we were done with the CB and BBBJ she turned and asked "you mahu service me??" Mana can tahan.. 36D... i must service... after i serveiced her.. got her to BBBJ me again for a short while then FJ

After that standardlah... 3 positions... and explode... she has good sounds also....

All in all.. i recomend to guys that enjoy 36D tits.. she also let you touch and feel her all you want..

Rating
Looks - 8.0/10 (i like the big tits, petite, mixed Chinese Thai look)
Body - 7.5/10 (slim waist with humogeous tits)
FJ - 7.5/10
BBBJ - 7/10
Sound - 6.5/10 (good stereo but not DOLBY or Surround)
GFE - 8/10 (very good GFE)
RTE - I probably will until there is a girl with bigger and better tits..

CibLover
14-06-2006, 11:10 AM
OK Bros.. here is my FR..........

Bro bugs,

Nice FR. Thanks for the sharing spirit. You're based in KL? Join us for the upcoming TCSS. You can register under the KL Combined TCSS & Gathering thread.

Hmmm.....another boobs lover. No wonder (eP) member, larrrr!!. :D

Anyway, put u in my up list.

Cheers.

bugs
14-06-2006, 01:45 PM
Bro bugs,

Nice FR. Thanks for the sharing spirit. You're based in KL? Join us for the upcoming TCSS. You can register under the KL Combined TCSS & Gathering thread.

Hmmm.....another boobs lover. No wonder (eP) member, larrrr!!. :D

Anyway, put u in my up list.

Cheers.

CibLover

Thanks.. Yes, I'm a KL local and i've actually been a board member since 10/2004 but never really contribute in terms of postings... usually i just take the tips, have fun.. go home and sleep.. :).. i guess now i will be more of a contributor... must give back when already taken soo much from the other FRs

As for the TCSS & gathering, i'll see what i can do..

whats (eP) member anyway?

powerguy
14-06-2006, 05:39 PM
anyone got ideal... a WL called cash? still in cititel?

mooner
14-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Was in KL a few weeks back, tried Cititel for the first time and was so disappointed with the gal i had. Okt brought only 4 gals and quality were so so only, since didn't have much time to wait around, so chose this gal by the name of Chanel, from Penang (if my memory is still correct). Looks ok from far, but closer you would guess that she is at least 27-29yo. Not pretty at all.

In the room, tcss then started with the catbath, then BBBJ, service was normal and nothing to shout about.

When time for action, she didn't want to be on top, i was thinking what the fxxk, but i said nevermind and went for missionary. After some 10 mins of bonking with her fake moans, i changed to doggie. You know, i am always turn on with wet pussy, but this gal was so dry that you can feel that the ky was wearing off. As i was quite turn off, i didn't have any urge to unload even after another 10 mins of bonking. Decided to turn her around, then she was complaining like "Wah, so long you haven't come, so pauinful!" Now, this was a total turn off, my shaft was like immediately died off.

Well, to make my $ well spent, I asked her to do hj. She agreed, but i couldn't come at all. Eventually, i pcc myself off with her licking my nipps.

I left after taking the shower and we didn't really talk at all except bye! :mad:

FR - Chanel
Looks - 5.0/10
Body - 5/10 (short, boney, slight tummy, big dark nipps - looks like had baby b4)
FJ - 2/10
BBBJ - 5/10
Sound - 2/10
GFE - 0/10
RTE - NEVER!!!

dc8888
14-06-2006, 07:49 PM
after this sure all our fellow cheongster will avoid her at all cost...
she will be out of business soon.......
damn after reading your FR i got chanel phobia already........:) :)

KLKOOL
14-06-2006, 11:45 PM
Bro Mooner... very jialat exp. leh... well ... got to take the bad with the good i suppose..

Bro Bugs... nice FR... long time member now only becoming active ??? Better late than never horr..

the ep means that u are a member of the picture sharing thread... so we better beware of u horr ... :rolleyes: :p

Night Devil
15-06-2006, 05:35 AM
KNN...so early in the morning wake up liao or still haven't koon yet?? WC finish at 5am, leh!!??

Bro, you told me you're leaving back to Sg today rite?? We might have a recce mission today but late evening. You free to join??

BTW, nice FR.
sorry bro just see your post... now quite hard for me to surf SBF cause i'm using my brother PC, so have to wait no people around then surf.. if not a bit paiseh leh..:D

now i everyday also sleep at morning after finish watching last game of the day for WC, about 6 or 7am...;)

anyway, today i will be very free too, so if any event please sms me the time and venue in advance, cause i have to take public transport...

mbz777
15-06-2006, 01:38 PM

TSH, 8 out of 10 of my FRs are positive because i bonk smart mah, $ hard to come by nowadays so cannot simply experiment lah....i spend my time & do homework skimming thru hundreds of pages of FRs so i know who to try and who to go for loh...esp those personally recommended by sbf bros who tried the ger b4. the other thing is oso i believe coz i paint the gers lah...it makes a difference when the gers get high and horny, service & gfe goes to a higher level. if u dont believe ah, join me for 3 or 4some? he he he.... :D

MrAte
21-06-2006, 04:46 PM
do the bros here have any idea what time midvalley spa opens until? last time reach KL at 12 midnite den wanted to go but scared the place is closed

KLHungry
21-06-2006, 07:26 PM
@Mr. Ate

Most spa close at 12am. last call 11.30 pm. There are those who operate after 12am. but quality not soo good. Season tower behind Vegas Club operate till 6.00 am but stock not very good.

@ all other brothers.

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT (already i feel like a pim doing this)

Was at MWHS yesterday. Got "Kiwi". She is leaving for sillypore on monday. So grab it while you still can. I would rate her 10/10 if not for the lousy finishing ( I have to clean up myself). Solid GFE and very playful. usually i lie down and let the WL do her stuff. She made me do it standing. too many positions to mention. Solid eye contact throughout the session. Solid sound effect.

Remember Nike slogan? "Just do it" Cookie is a legend. BM is a jewel but this.... this is a diamond.

Grab her soon!!!

@sillypore brothers.

You got yourself a diamond coming to report for work in Marina South Spa. She goes by a different name there. Mentioned that not to use Kiwi in sillypore.

So her name and starhub mobile number is ONLY for SENIORS SBF sillyporeans.

PM me for numbers.

ukcheong
22-06-2006, 02:11 AM
Jojo is this petite Malay looking girl with big tits.

Good FR bro. Up u also, soon you gotta power. Now I do nothing but up bros hehehe...

MrAte
22-06-2006, 04:15 PM
@Mr. Ate

Most spa close at 12am. last call 11.30 pm. There are those who operate after 12am. but quality not soo good. Season tower behind Vegas Club operate till 6.00 am but stock not very good.

You got yourself a diamond coming to report for work in Marina South Spa. She goes by a different name there. Mentioned that not to use Kiwi in sillypore.

So her name and starhub mobile number is ONLY for SENIORS SBF sillyporeans.

PM me for numbers.

thanks bro for the info... i frequent the marina south spa and there's a new gal called kiwi working there, wonder if it's the same gal...

KLHungry
22-06-2006, 07:37 PM
thanks bro for the info... i frequent the marina south spa and there's a new gal called kiwi working there, wonder if it's the same gal...

You are always welcome. Kiwi here and there one different.

Archiearch
23-06-2006, 08:31 PM
All Brothers,,,,,,Kiwi is the gem at MWS now....as one bro said ealier, she is going back to work in Sillypore, Had one of the greatest bonk with Kiwi,,,,,she will look you straight in the eyes while giving you a BBBJ, and the wink, man oh man, it's a killer, I would rate her above Cookie.

leeloo
24-06-2006, 09:19 PM
2 FR from me.. one was from few weeks ago.. booked cookie but she decided to leave before i reached there. today again i booked her but she left just as it was my turn. think she's too rich liao. every day just about 3-4 hours work only. anyway will try to book her again early next mth.

jackie decided to give me kiwi after cookie left the first time i booked her few wks ago but when she came to show herself, i wasnt too interested cos she looked like my ex. my friend decided to go for her as she was recommended. my choice was a malay girl called jennifer who i saw looked quite good when walking around. took the hotel room and overall she was good. friendly and allowed kissing. said she was from melaka and it was her 2nd last day there as she will be leaving for UK soon. was fun with her and she has good bod and tits. shd be B cup. BJ was ok but she left a lot of spit on my dick :)

Name - Jennifer
Looks - 6.0/10
Body - 7/10
FJ - 8/10
BBBJ - 6/10
Hair - Shaved, 2cm strip.
Kissing - Yes. Lots!
GFE - 8/10 (best GF feel)
RTF - prefer try others first like pinky, BM, bibi, cookie.

next FR will be from today's bonk with mimi. hot china girl. she stays up in her room only and never appears in the spa. just arrived a mth ago and started at MWS few days ago.

KLKOOL
25-06-2006, 08:51 PM
next FR will be from today's bonk with mimi. hot china girl. she stays up in her room only and never appears in the spa. just arrived a mth ago and started at MWS few days ago.

Huh... ??? Cititel now have PRC as well ??? Since when... all spa getting into PRC act meh ...

dc8888
27-06-2006, 07:09 PM
awaiting FR ..mimi ?? PRC??COnfirm..:cool:

guppiesguppies
29-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Good afternoon brudders,

I have been following this thread for some time now and finally decided to let my smaller head do the thinking!

My FIRST FR post (please pardon my noobishness)

Arrived in Cititel Midvalley on for a business trip. From my research, “Cookie” was worth a bite. Well, it took me some time to build up enough courage, to walk to the lift lobby. Pressed the button for Level “3”, stepped out of the lift with head held high walking towards MWHS but WTF saw the reception counter cramped with fellow brudders, NO PUN INTENDED, goddamn shy, damn paiseh, I retreated back into my hotel room.

I took my route “Number 02”, call from room, talked to a lady, don’t know who, discussed on the price plans for “In-Room” service and asked for “Cookie”, but due to her heavy schedule, I could only book her for the next day.

Heart racing, excited to devour this piece of “Cookie”, I waited for the moment to come.

Evening of the following day, about 25 minutes before my appointment, I received a call from MWHS, the lady on the line spoke to me in Cantonese, I barely could understand, she asked politely if my order “Cookie” may be served now, “Well, hell yes!” I replied.

In about 4 minutes, “Knock, knock, knock”, I guess there’s no door bell, anyway here she comes.

From my independent observations, Cookie stats should be approximately:-
Height: 158cm
Bust: 35" C-Cup
Waist: 25"
Hips: 34"

We spoke briefly while she’s undressing, she told that she actually going back home, but since I booked last evening, she will make me her last client for the day.

Face: 6.5/10 – Pleasant, not your typical innocent “girl next door” type, but well enough that you will “HIT-ON” in a watering nightspot. She has these green-grayish contact lenses and long eye lashes. Shoulder length highlighted hair tied up in a pony tail. Again, one man’s meat is another’s poison, so it’s very subjective. Not freaky looking but don’t aspect Miss Malaysia Universe to appear.

Boobs: 7/10 - large juggies, appearing slightly lower then 1/2 ball mark but centered areolas, should be the wrongdoing of Newton's Law, areolas not too large, good breast to nipple ratio, colour not dark but certainly not “pink-pink”, would say slightly stronger then skin tone with reddish hint. Surprisingly highly sensitive nipples, reacts and gets hard fast. Allow licking of nipples but she dislike sucking up on them, she claims that the nip will get stretch, elongated and will protrude long and look ugly in long run. Nevermind that, I respected her wishes.

Body: 6.5/10 - Quite fair, smooth complexion without blemishes, naughty belly piercing, didn't see any tattoo though. Trace of baby fats around arms, waist and hip. Got a small scar on the arm, should be due to those nasty injections we always get when we're younger. Shaved armpits, but due to the time of the day, I saw some hairs starting growing out just in the micros from within.

Shower – Stripped to skin, she offered to shower together. Good hygiene cleaning routine, wash you up well and clean, and well focused on your groin and rectum region. I guess it’s very much the SOP.

BBBJ 1: 8/10 – In the bath, rinsing off the foam, she lowers herself in front, adjusted the tap for water temperature and took a mouthful of warm water. Interesting sensation as she works her mouth blowing up on my family jewel with the warm water. Nice and satisfying.

Cat bath: 8/10 – Back to the bed, laid face down, she licks you up with her soft tongue on a circular rhythm fashion. Warm and moist tongue paints my skin. She licks up all the way to my feet and sole, and sucks on every single toe and licks the webbing between which eventually brought me to a very relaxed mood.

AR: 9.5/10 – She tipped me raise my bum and arch my back, while I’m fully exposing my dangling balls and rectum, she licks me up really good, very good, and I liked it. My anus came to the most relaxed mode, I have never felt it before, I’m a noob remember. So relax that I think she could stick her finger inside without any form of restriction. Of coz I'm not gay and I don't fancy anal probing, just a way to describe my mood.

BBBJ 2: 9.5/10 – Flipped me over, cat bathe me all the way down south, took my tool in the whole. Her skills are good, she knew and timed her motion well, combined with good ample suction, and some moan. Took her time, blew me well for several minutes. Diligently blows me up from flaccid to erection. My favourite part from the whole experience really, I’m kind of missing her doing it right now. Super! 7th Heaven and beyond.

HJ: 7/10 – Capped me up, and worked up my tool with some baby oil. Standard operating procedure, nothing to shout about, not really my cup of tea, as I prefer to DIY since, I’ve been doing it for so many years now, ha. So the feeling was not exactly rising for now.

FJ: 7/10 - I ask to get into the action, as I’m not getting anyway as above. Another surprise! Her pussy is rather tight considering my fully erected dick is on the small side and it fitted snuggly with firmness and a good grip. Not shaven but well trimmed, all natural, not messy hairy, just a neat 3 cm strip. I did her in several positions, in my own fashion alternating between both strong fast and long and slow stroke. She is very accommodating, very sweet, soft sexy moans, a “CLASSY” act, and a good nice feel that sent me into my orgasm.

Bath: 6/10 – SOP after action stuffs.

Had a brief post fuck chat only while she's dressing up, maybe she's in the mood to go home after a long day.

RTF: Likely but not soon will try the others first

CibLover
29-06-2006, 12:37 PM
My FIRST FR post ......
...RTF: Likely but not soon will try the others first

Bro Guppiesguppies,

Well written FR. Haven't read such a long, descriptive good FR in a long while. Kudos for the effort to share.

From your post, would guess that you're not from around KL. Are you still in KL today? Would wish to extend our invitation to you tojoin us for a simple TCSS Gathering tonite (29th June).

However, if you're not in KL, don't hesitate to PM the KL brothers on your next trip. Coffee, tea or etc.... ??

Once again...good FR. Put you on my up list.

Cheers. :)

ukcheong
29-06-2006, 01:14 PM
However, if you're not in KL, don't hesitate to PM the KL brothers on your next trip. Coffee, tea or etc.... ??

hehe can't resist the pun, "bro guppies2, coffee, tea or cookie?"

already upped u for your FR, cheers

candyass
29-06-2006, 03:15 PM
don't really fancy this place myself
it's always so crowded that you can hardly find any chicks for parade
and to add on this i wonder why all the WL there wear those kind of lab-coat fo cover themselves up...no chance to check out their bodies..
but i have to admit that their facilities is one of the best around though...
prefer SR over this joint:)

mbz777
29-06-2006, 06:59 PM
....it's always so crowded...i wonder why all the WL there wear those kind of lab-coat fo cover themselves up...their facilities is one of the best around though...
Bro, u must knw the rite time to go to this joint and u must hav ample time to lepak...not the rite kinda place for quickies. those lab/nurse uniforms are for the gers goin upstairs to work....they can't be walking around half naked in the hotel corridors rite?....u r rite, the thing i really appreciate most about this place is the completeness of the facilities, can lepak there from 12pm to 12am...evyday got different lunch and dinner menu apart from the normal buffet, once Bro Bruce & me had shark's fin soup for lunch!....so for value for money, this is THE joint lah...when free PM me lah...v go lepak and tcss there ok?

pokkai
08-07-2006, 03:03 PM
yesterday paid a visit to citxxx, call the okt to prepare the hotel room. later, the girl coming.

Name - coco
Looks - 6.0/10
Body - 7/10
FJ - 2/10
BBBJ - 2/10
Kissing - fuxx...she is very cocky

advise...please dont go for this girl becoz very cocky llike hell..its bad experience. :(

pokkai
08-07-2006, 03:11 PM
all the brothers,

paid visit to citxxx hotel yesterday, cheong in hotel room. unfortunately this girl was very cocky....fxxxx

Name - coco
Looks - 5.0/10
Body - 7/10
FJ - 1/10
BBBJ - 1/10
Kissing - no
GFE - 0/10 (fxxx, cocky like hell)

please noted. wasting your money

pokkai
08-07-2006, 10:17 PM
all the bros;

yesterday just paid a visit to citxxx. Call the OKT and arrange one room. After a few minutes...the girl come in.

Unfortunately, this girl is very cocky like hell. WTF....just leave me dry myself and just doing the short BBBJ. then cap me and start the ridding. Everything is SOP. Plus, her body tatoo is ugly. :(

Name: coco
Body: 6/10
boobs: 7/10 (32C, firm, nips dark pink nips)
GFE: 0/10
BBBJ:1/10
FJ: 1/10 (Everything SOP. Sian.....)
RTF: nope.
Damage: Rm208.

shaggerific
10-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Name: coco
Looks - 6.0/10
Body - 7/10
FJ - 2/10
BBBJ - 2/10

Name - coco
Looks - 5.0/10
Body: 6/10
boobs: 7/10 (32C, firm, nips dark pink nips)
GFE: 0/10
BBBJ:1/10
FJ: 1/10 (Everything SOP. Sian.....)
RTF: nope.
Damage: Rm208.

Wah bro, know you disappointed with the service lah but how come the looks, body, BBBJ and FJ all drop 1 point from your original posting one?? :p

Pricky_Balls
13-07-2006, 06:40 PM
Been a long time since i visited MVHS, with this, my 2nd FR.

If my memory serves me right, have not seen a FR on Mable. Here goes.

Arrived at cititel on Monday morning, settle some work. At night, nothing to do, so press no 5 from room. Wanted to choose BM or Fanny but the guy on the line keep saying, dun worry, will choose young and pretty one for you. Ok la, lazy to carry on the topic with him. Waited 10mins, knock knock...

In she comes in white lab coat and a pinkish dress inside. She's rather tall with nice long legs. Talk cock a bit, say she from Ipoh i think. Then ask me to put on bathing suit and go for shower together.

She also put on her bathing suit and hmmm ... figure not bad. No tatoos or ugly scar marks, quite fair in my opinion. Shower me and clean the parts that needed attention. No action in shower though...

Ask me to dry myself and wait on bed while she cleans herself. When she came out, talk cock a bit and ask if want to start the show. Start by catbath and proceed down to the area 51. Ask if wanted BBBJ or BJ, not too bad i think, still give option. She says some bros prefer to wear raincoat, so better to ask first.

Start BBBJ, up down the shaft and then twirling her tongue, then twisting her head slightly with her hands stroking and twisting the shaft. Machaim like AV, some suction but not the strong type...

Proceed to put strawbery flavour raincoat on me and give a bit more BJ... Ask if i want to ride her or she ride me, opt for her to work... she has to apply some "oil" before my entry as she say it has been a long day for her... wat the heck, she lowered herself slowly until the weapon is fully inserted and ready to go... a few slow strokes to start the process and once the fliud is flowing, it gets faster and hotter... Goes on for like 10mins and ask if i want to switch role ... lazy to switch so ask her to continue ... she's quite a handful by the way, nice and soft to touch... continue see sawing for the rest of the session and unloaded in her ...

Mable: 23yo
Looks: not ugly, not pretty, girl next door type.
Body: slimmer than cookie (she claims as i have not seen cookie b4)
Tits: same size as cookie (she claims again), pinkish nips
BBBJ: got twirling effect, but not as strong as washing machine type
AR: not much feeling, had to hold my legs up myself for her. minus point
FJ: quite proactive, will ask if want which position, warm entry
Stereo: heavy breathing, no surround sound
GFE: accomodating and willing to please
RTF: will try others before rtf her
Damage: 200

The above experience is purely base on individual experience. Other's experience might defer.

dc8888
14-07-2006, 09:04 AM
dear bro poikai.. very sad to know about your bad exp with coco.
she used to be very frenly and very good service.. maybe now angpai odi only treat their old bf well.. she is very moody as everybody knew her.. look at all the FR before by all the cheongster.. she even FK you until you scare the lip tear off.
my exp with her was a plesant one.. and her Fk, AR, BJJ, FJ.. will be rated above par if her mood is right... and if you smoke too much.. no FK for you .
very Gfe ..
tatoo.. that the trademark.. to the right coco.
nice boob and butt... got pork pork sound .
RTf... maybe not after bro poikai FR

ta_tu_nan
16-07-2006, 12:38 PM
Hi bros, juz came back from KL two weeks back, too bz to write FR, so just short wan lah

Was a bit bz at work so just called by phone. Captain sent nice lady, LV, to my room. Also like nurse uniform. hahhaa....

Anyway, started off with massage, more like back rubbing though. then came special service.

After shower (alone), toilet too small to fit two persons :( . Slow and steady bbbj with soft moaning sounds.

Then kena cap and ask which position i want. Proceeded to doggie and start screwing like mad. got great sound (not loud but sensual). Fire liao then came cleaning service.... all in all, great service, good conversation. much better than some countries that i've tried.

LV: age unknown (never ask)
Looks: Pretty, lanky model looks (maybe cuz room lights dimmed)
Body: Good (great skin)
Tits: looks like b cup, proturding tits
BBBJ: good suction, nice licking effect
FJ: proactive, accommodating to fat guy
Sound: Stereo soft moans
GFE: nice feeling, good conversationalist
RTF: wanna try others then maybe return!
Damage: RM180

this is my 1st FR, hope its ok! Bros who like it, pls up me, newbe here leh!

idkben
17-07-2006, 01:02 AM
Hi bros,

Newbie here. Jus arrived in KL from sg and browse this thread, need some advices. I am really looking forward since so many bros giving positive feedback to Cititel. What time did the HC open, can go around 12~1pm? Read some much abt Cookie and love to try her if still around? Anyone could PM me OKT number so that I could book in advance.

Thanks, thanks..

sammyboyfor
17-07-2006, 05:59 AM
Hi bros,

Newbie here. Jus arrived in KL from sg and browse this thread, need some advices.

Should be.... ".. need some ADVICE......"

"Advice" is a non countable noun, you do not add an "s" to make it a plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html and take the test.

mbz777
17-07-2006, 09:12 AM
Hi bros, Newbie here. I am really looking forward since so many bros giving positive feedback to Cititel. What time did the HC open, can go around 12~1pm? Read some much abt Cookie and love to try her if still around? Anyone could PM me OKT number so that I could book in advance.Thanks, thanks..
Bro, smart thinking! Know how to ask question at the proper and relevant place instead of simply starting a new thread. Here are some answers for you on Cititel. It opens around 11am....serves a great lunch with different menus everyday! so to get your money's worth, make enough time to hang around for a least 3-6 hours to enjoy all the various "healthy" facilities in there and if you are a glutton like me, gorge on the free mini buffet till you bloat, but remember to do it after you had your bonk lah....2 full cannot perform leh. Gals only start work from 1.30 or 2pm onwards so you can go early and book. the most popular good SOP service gals there are cookie, BM, Bibi etc but there are so many syts u better take a look at the parade 1st lah. I personally had a gud session with fanny and is targeting Yumi....coz these gers got big boobs mah...

in fact i am planning to go lepak there this afternoon from 2-5pm...any bros wanna join me? pm or sms me ok?

dc8888
17-07-2006, 09:19 AM
mbz777 so damn free on monday can lepak 2 to 5 pm in hc...
next trip to k.l can pm you and lepak tcss leow..

mbz777
17-07-2006, 01:23 PM
mbz777 so damn free on monday can lepak 2 to 5 pm in hc...next trip to k.l can pm you and lepak tcss leow..
Bro dc8888, tats the gud thing bout running your own biz. Can take mon off whenever there's no appmt.,...in fact, can take everyday off if no biz or no appmts lah...ha ha ha...oso, afternoon bonks are better coz the gers are fresh, full of energy and stamina and usually in better mood esp if you are the 1st bonker. PM me when u in KL ok? You could oso pm the KL seniors like KL Kool, Ciblover, De Kuip, Dry Dust, Bluesman and Shiok...these are all avail to bonk in afternoon 1...

dc8888
18-07-2006, 08:51 PM
ya loh... i agreed totally with you.. afternoon.. while the pussy still tight and fresh,, .. good for somebody who like to do painting.. no cd smell yet.:)

KLHungry
20-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Dear Brother in Cheong,
(expecially those using the erilly scary logo, that say "realm" or something.. Looks more like a brotherhood of gays.. aahahaha... whoaa... relax har.. just kidding..)

Looks like work here is farking busy and schedule is like dead dog. Managed to bonk peggy and BM again... will furnish FR later...

But when is the next TCSS session arr? seriously considering to join you guys.

So busy no time to get hungry.

MikeyRed
21-07-2006, 07:34 AM
Hi brothers

I am travelling to KL for a business trip over the weekend from Perth and would like to know the good places to have a good time :D
Can the brothers please advise advise , anyone want to meet up and show me around also can.

Bruce.J
22-07-2006, 11:49 AM
But when is the next TCSS session arr? seriously considering to join you guys.

Bro... u can check on the TCSS thread.... we will post when we having a tcss session. Just pm our bros your contact no and include your nick in da list. We will get in touch with u. Cheers :D