PDA

View Full Version : Boo peek a Boo Boo

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Create new thread just for causal chats, discussion on every thing under the sun.. Your personal life.. Your day.. Your which every stuffs you want share! Mainly for gals to chit chat haha but well guys are always welcome for their feedbacks or shares with us your day, stories..
Or can hv topic to discuss also?
Haha

Sweetie Sane!! I have created haha

Hope you guys have a great day! Smile!

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Let me start the ball rolling!

People here always talk abt prc gals hmmm why nobody talk abt prc guy? Maybe ladies we shd switch to prc guys?

Suddenly have this thoughts haha

I love to drink very concentrated green tea, when I'm free I will make for myself. But when i am too bz at work. Will just ask one of the boy in my team to get one for me. & he know I love concentrated green tea thus he go thru the hassle to make for me instead of just one button press.
(It happen mostly on daily basis) impressed with this prc man!

If I as a Singaporean guy, some will complain me lazy can't even walk to take not to mention abt making the fav taste i love..

Seriously this small actions brighten my bz day!

Just IMO la nt to say or comment any SG guys...

DegenerationX
27-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Can explain what your title means? I catch a thing leh :confused:

ah rat
27-11-2012, 01:43 PM

Ask U to go to toilet to Boo Boo :D

BernardFrosty
27-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Yeah...tot QueenieGal sharing pics that are gonna give us some peek a boo !!!

Disappointed !!!

sane
27-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Create new thread just for causal chats, discussion on every thing under the sun.. Your personal life.. Your day.. Your which every stuffs you want share! Mainly for gals to chit chat haha but well guys are always welcome for their feedbacks or shares with us your day, stories..
Or can hv topic to discuss also?
Haha

Sweetie Sane!! I have created haha

Hope you guys have a great day! Smile!

Reporting here, sis :D

For the bros who dun understand the thread, please read the bold part.

humane
27-11-2012, 02:35 PM
I am constantly taunted by girls who wear transparent tops. This is usually the case with PRC ladies. It is not good for the heart.

littlepok
27-11-2012, 02:38 PM
i see the prc guys, alot think they sibei yandao, super white faces. for those i seen la they think they god gift to women.

ar pui

PoundIt
27-11-2012, 02:41 PM
Just another day in the office. Handing over my project to the other team, keeping my hands off after I'm done reviewing the support documents.
Brain storming for other projects to make revenue.

Skipped lunch, settled for hot milo with melted marshmallows.

Gotta shop for shoes later on. Mine literally has holes...

BernardFrosty
27-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Reporting here, sis :D

For the bros who dun understand the thread, please read the bold part.

Lol...this thread gonna be like the UOB Ladies Credit Card ?

"The guys don't get it."

Shiny
27-11-2012, 03:26 PM

People here always talk abt prc gals hmmm why nobody talk abt prc guy? Maybe ladies we shd switch to prc guys?

Can't really stand prc accent, no offense to any prc sis/bros out there. On top of that my Chinese is bad so I usually will avoid Chinese speaking people to avoid awkwardness so prc is out for me.

On the other hand, some of those Thai guys at Thai disco can be really cute! Although they are not very manly, but their baby face more than makes up for it IMO.

dodoboy
27-11-2012, 03:30 PM

I love to drink very concentrated green tea, when I'm free I will make for myself. But when i am too bz at work. Will just ask one of the boy in my team to get one for me. & he know I love concentrated green tea thus he go thru the hassle to make for me instead of just one button press.

If I as a Singaporean guy, some will complain me lazy can't even walk to take not to mention abt making the fav taste i love..

supply and demand, rich prc gong zi will only whack the highest tier-ing of ladies and will not stay whole heartedly. singaporean men, if they hook properly macam tio mini jackpot payout.

those who tio old uncle waiting for cpf, tio major. and of course those who guve everything to them after they toh tio grand.

i do not think an average prc male will be able to satisfy a singaporean woman's needs lol.

tan1688
27-11-2012, 03:36 PM
it is common knowledge that PRC men bash their wife'S if they do not obey their commands :(
that is why PRC gals prefer to marry non PRC.

SG gals prefer Caucasian guys due to colonialism mentality, white is more premium, gentlemanly,
have higher earning power, etc yeah maybe true, as in all things in life, pros come with cons.

downside for whites are due to their popularity many gals throw their bodies at them, with many
temptations affairs are as common as changing to a new pair of shirt, you wouldn't last long if
boobs starts to sag, pussy lossens, wrinkles, flabby stomachs, etc ..

spidey7
27-11-2012, 04:03 PM
E title o e thread is meaningless. Shd b sumthg like Everythg Under E Sun ....

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Haha I just manage to rest abit

Haha I create this thread in the loo haha suddenly thought boo peek a boo boo sound funny!!! No meaning at all :p

Got back to work respond later (:

BMW69
27-11-2012, 04:14 PM

Haha sis since he's making for himself he make for you as we'll lor :)

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Haha sis since he's making for himself he make for you as we'll lor :)

Ehh no haha he just walk to fetch plain water wahaha

As in my concentrated tea have to fetch from the machine then before the plain water go in Change cup and press again and put back my cup to get the concentrated haha then change cup.

At least after 4 press then will have one concentrated cup of hot green tea :p with no sugar and have to pour away the plain water...

Hmmmm I'm nt sure u guys saw those coffee maker it work that way ha

Anw I'm a troublesome one :p

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 04:25 PM
it is common knowledge that PRC men bash their wife'S if they do not obey their commands :(
that is why PRC gals prefer to marry non PRC.

SG gals prefer Caucasian guys due to colonialism mentality, white is more premium, gentlemanly,
have higher earning power, etc yeah maybe true, as in all things in life, pros come with cons.

downside for whites are due to their popularity many gals throw their bodies at them, with many
temptations affairs are as common as changing to a new pair of shirt, you wouldn't last long if
boobs starts to sag, pussy lossens, wrinkles, flabby stomachs, etc ..

Haha not really the prc at my company are mostly are scholars & their wife's are also scholars here lol

They prefer same country one wor...

Ehh I don't really like Caucasian some are very scheming maybe those I meet at work are haha

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 04:25 PM
supply and demand, rich prc gong zi will only whack the highest tier-ing of ladies and will not stay whole heartedly. singaporean men, if they hook properly macam tio mini jackpot payout.

those who tio old uncle waiting for cpf, tio major. and of course those who guve everything to them after they toh tio grand.

i do not think an average prc male will be able to satisfy a singaporean woman's needs lol.

Haha idk I just find him super gentleman unlike the SG I meet la...

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 04:26 PM
Can't really stand prc accent, no offense to any prc sis/bros out there. On top of that my Chinese is bad so I usually will avoid Chinese speaking people to avoid awkwardness so prc is out for me.

On the other hand, some of those Thai guys at Thai disco can be really cute! Although they are not very manly, but their baby face more than makes up for it IMO.

Ha some at my place one their accent really very terrible.
But some speak very well.

Depend ba

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 04:27 PM

"The guys don't get it."

No la... Guys also can join in wahahahaha

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 04:28 PM
Just another day in the office. Handing over my project to the other team, keeping my hands off after I'm done reviewing the support documents.

Wow skip lunch leh zzz I love to BBQ marshmallows my fav! It will really melts in your mouth. Oh dear I'm craving

Ha.. Shopping! Nw no sales leh...

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 04:31 PM

Hmmm skip lunch ha no good

I love BBQ marshmallows... Melt in your mouth.. Making me crave for it wahahaha

Hmmm now no sales leh I stingy only go on sales ha

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 04:32 PM
i see the prc guys, alot think they sibei yandao, super white faces. for those i seen la they think they god gift to women.

ar pui

Hahahaha not all ba

BMW69
27-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Hahahaha not all ba

Haha some prc guys can be really uncultured and rude. But that's just how they cope with 1 billion people. I just can't accept it though.

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Haha some prc guys can be really uncultured and rude. But that's just how they cope with 1 billion people. I just can't accept it though.

This i agreed! But nt all.

sane
27-11-2012, 07:17 PM

"The guys don't get it."

Lols.. guys r welcome to join in too :p

Wow skip lunch leh zzz I love to BBQ marshmallows my fav! It will really melts in your mouth. Oh dear I'm craving

Ha.. Shopping! Nw no sales leh...

Waah, talking about marshmallows. I have carvings for my sweet tooth, just now have a strong urge to bake a chocolately marble cake or barley green bean soup. In the end, I prepare tau suan for tmr bfast.

Feel constant hungry too and I feel hunger after dinner, gotta resist to finish the half pack of salsa chips. In the end, settle for milk with cereal or else the spinning class during lunchtime today will go to waste :(

jasdude
27-11-2012, 07:58 PM
This i agreed! But nt all.

Topics must be something sexual, cos its adults discussion about sex. How about we discuss about the Kamasutra. The positions and since the ladies are in here, share their views on it too. ;):) what do u gals think?

BMW69
27-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Topics must be something sexual, cos its adults discussion about sex. How about we discuss about the Kamasutra. The positions and since the ladies are in here, share their views on it too. ;):) what do u gals think?

Haha woah bro with power of 11 here. I better watch my words. :p on a side note haha I really think we need a new sub forum for us to just TCSS minus the sex. It'll provide an alternative to the sexual talk that we're accustomed to in a sex forum.

jasdude
27-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Haha woah bro with power of 11 here. I better watch my words. :p on a side note haha I really think we need a new sub forum for us to just TCSS minus the sex. It'll provide an alternative to the sexual talk that we're accustomed to in a sex forum.

There is a TCSS thread for all to TCSS in the orgy section. However, it tends to be abit messy cos it used by ALL.

BMW69
27-11-2012, 08:44 PM
There is a TCSS thread for all to TCSS in the orgy section. However, it tends to be abit messy cos it used by ALL.

Yup. I found out about that thread earlier today. But creating a sub forum will allow for more variety of topics for TCSS instead of restricting it to one thread. Of course maybe TS can start a whatsapp group instead haha

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Have too many chat group in my whatapp can't deal ha

sane
27-11-2012, 08:59 PM

Dear, pls start the ball rolling then. :) Share on the kamasutra n the interesting positions that might come in handy.

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Dear, pls start the ball rolling then. :) Share on the kamasutra n the interesting positions that might come in handy.

Hmmm I can't really contribute some but I don't mind reading wahahaha

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 09:03 PM

Waah, talking about marshmallows. I have carvings for my sweet tooth, just now have a strong urge to bake a chocolately marble cake or barley green bean soup. In the end, I prepare tau suan for tmr bfast.

Feel constant hungry too and I feel hunger after dinner, gotta resist to finish the half pack of salsa chips. In the end, settle for milk with cereal or else the spinning class during lunchtime today will go to waste :(

Wah but make tau Suan very tough leh.. I find it very troublesome.. Green bean soup I like good for people like me always work late!!!
But usually buy hahaha I hv one since Monday but in the fridge hvnt drink omg.. Later I hv to throw away! Been two days -.-

Wah spinning class at where?

I sit in office whole day nv saw sun lights :(

I'm still in office omg

jasdude
27-11-2012, 09:07 PM

Have difficulty posting pics in adult dicussion of sex :confused:

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 09:10 PM

U describe?

sane
27-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Hmmm I can't really contribute some but I don't mind reading wahahaha

Wah but make tau Suan very tough leh.. I find it very troublesome.. Green bean soup I like good for people like me always work late!!!
But usually buy hahaha I hv one since Monday but in the fridge hvnt drink omg.. Later I hv to throw away! Been two days -.-

Wah spinning class at where?

I sit in office whole day nv saw sun lights :(

I'm still in office omg

Maybe we add in some comments will do. Let him do the job. Spinning at the gym near my workplace, going for workout during lunchie daily :p

Actually tau suan is easy but gotta soak the mung beans overnight. Add in the pot of boiling water with potato starch n rock sugar will do. Add in pandan leaf if u like :)

Wru now? Home?

Dear, post in orgy section then.

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Working working!!!!
Ha sound easy my granny taught me one seem tough sia...

sane
27-11-2012, 09:51 PM
Working working!!!!

Mine is instant, chop chop fast fast, usually i prefer to DIY to control the sweetness that I want, very fussy :p

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Mine is instant, chop chop fast fast, usually i prefer to DIY to control the sweetness that I want, very fussy :p

Ha... Others i am fine. I prefer boil the soup cause I love soup haha
Outside either too salty or like add sugar or msg -.-

Oh ya I just bought one big packet of chocolate -.- to tide over for my bz month end

sane
27-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Ha... Others i am fine. I prefer boil the soup cause I love soup haha
Outside either too salty or like add sugar or msg -.-

Oh ya I just bought one big packet of chocolate -.- to tide over for my bz month end

Me too! I dun like the soup outside, prefer to DIY. What type of soup u like?

Waah my fav!! I have a strong carving for chocs tnite, like the dark chocolate, not so sweet.. n it's like, once u start, u cant stop the kinda of thing!

K sis, gotta go zzzz..nitez! rest early!

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 10:16 PM

Waah my fav!! I have a strong carving for chocs tnite, like the dark chocolate, not so sweet.. n it's like, once u start, u cant stop the kinda of thing!

Me also haha!

Later I home early I snap the Choco I bought!

I love peanut lotus soup, pork ribs , carrot, potato, celery with pork ribs, apple soup, barely soup.. Chicken also is soup i sure love it.

Sometimes I just see what I can grab from the fridge and I just cook.
Cause my mum will buy quite abit of herbs at home like dang gui, mi chao, red dates, ginseng.. Wolf berries.. Dang Shen.. Nan xin bei xin

Weekdays my mum will cook sometimes when she in good mood. weekend my sis and I rotate usually Sunday cause I mostly at home hee...cause my mum off day. Or eat out depend.

The only dessert I miss now is peanut soup which my granny cook. Damn nice!

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 10:17 PM

K sis, gotta go zzzz..nitez! rest early!

I'm still working on calls

jasdude
27-11-2012, 10:45 PM
Maybe we add in some comments will do. Let him do the job. Spinning at the gym near my workplace, going for workout during lunchie daily :p

Actually tau suan is easy but gotta soak the mung beans overnight. Add in the pot of boiling water with potato starch n rock sugar will do. Add in pandan leaf if u like :)

Wru now? Home?

Dear, post in orgy section then.

Yes dear, doing so now.

PoundIt
27-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Had a heavy dinner then jalan jalan at suntec.
Never realized suntec is undergoing renovation.

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Had a heavy dinner then jalan jalan at suntec.
Never realized suntec is undergoing renovation.

-.- it was under Reno very long ago dude haha

I just abt to go home~

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 11:41 PM

Ha no meaning just for casual chat thread

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 11:41 PM
Yeah...tot QueenieGal sharing pics that are gonna give us some peek a boo !!!

Disappointed !!!

Ehh idk how to load pic from my mobile to here haha
I do have funny pic haha

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 11:42 PM
I am constantly taunted by girls who wear transparent tops. This is usually the case with PRC ladies. It is not good for the heart.

Hahaha I understand!
Haha

BrandonNg
27-11-2012, 11:50 PM
not only PRC lah. many OLs also wear until quite sexily but once you ogled too long, they give you the look as though you are a pervert.

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Hmmm actually I just realize my team got 7 prc and 2 Indonesian Chinese! 1 American 2 Brits and 2 Singaporean 2 Indians

Super international... Ha was on my way home my friend who so kind from other company giving me a lift whine abt his work place all Indians.

Ha then I start recall ...

Not sure abt u guys but I feel times flies, everything move so quick and fast that when you look back you are impressed with what you have done and who you are with.

Just pondering when my friend whining to me lol..

Guess is times for me to slow down abit ha

queeniegal
27-11-2012, 11:53 PM
This is funny!

http://i.imgur.com/NZn0s.gif

BrandonNg
28-11-2012, 12:11 AM
This is funny!

http://i.imgur.com/NZn0s.gif

not funny because all i saw was

403 - Forbidden

queeniegal
28-11-2012, 12:14 AM
not funny because all i saw was

403 - Forbidden

Ops... Sorry! Someone sent to my whatapp so I copy and paste over
Sorry if u can't see -.-

BrandonNg
28-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Ops... Sorry! Someone sent to my whatapp so I copy and paste over
Sorry if u can't see -.-

no worries.

queeniegal
28-11-2012, 12:18 AM
Ha (=.....

BrandonNg
28-11-2012, 12:21 AM
Hmmm actually I just realize my team got 7 prc and 2 Indonesian Chinese! 1 American 2 Brits and 2 Singaporean 2 Indians

mini United Nation here. every wondered if the 2 Singaporeans are hired to fulfill the FT quota :rolleyes:?? hehe..

queeniegal
28-11-2012, 12:25 AM
mini United Nation here. every wondered if the 2 Singaporeans are hired to fulfill the FT quota :rolleyes:?? hehe..

Haha idk I'm one of them.... Singaporean haha
Anw I'm super tired good night Brandon & all
Tml 9am got meeting argh!

BrandonNg
28-11-2012, 12:34 AM
Good night to you too, sis!

bluecola2003
28-11-2012, 12:42 AM
Me also haha!

I love peanut lotus soup, pork ribs , carrot, potato, celery with pork ribs, apple soup, barely soup.. Chicken also is soup i sure love it.

Cause my mum will buy quite abit of herbs at home like dang gui, mi chao, red dates, ginseng.. Wolf berries.. Dang Shen.. Nan xin bei xin

Weekdays my mum will cook sometimes when she in good mood. weekend my sis and I rotate usually Sunday cause I mostly at home hee...cause my mum off day. Or eat out depend.

Suddenly, TS seems like good wife material.
Just saying :)

queeniegal
28-11-2012, 12:47 AM
Suddenly, TS seems like good wife material.
Just saying :)

Abt to doze off ur this post make my eye open!
Ha nah I love to eat wahaha n picky so self cook that all.

I'm addicted to forum! Die

BMW69
28-11-2012, 03:54 AM
Abt to doze off ur this post make my eye open!
Ha nah I love to eat wahaha n picky so self cook that all.

I'm addicted to forum! Die

Haha now girls that cook are rare

Shiny
28-11-2012, 05:05 AM
Seeing the posts about food is making me crave for ice cream. Especially fried ice cream but it seems to be extinct in sg. Anyone knows where to find?

sane
28-11-2012, 08:07 AM
Working working!!!!

Me also haha!

I'm still working on calls

Morn dearie

What choc u buy? Like so yummy..

Doing soup is very convenient, juz dump everything n boil. I noe where to buy, at Bugis? near the temple there. Get it in bulk and it's so much cheaper.

So late still working on calls!! Poor gal, have a good rest tonight!

Yes dear, doing so now.

Saw it, dear :)

<<totally>>
28-11-2012, 08:40 AM
Yes dear, doing so now.:D Doing simi bo jio? So long din saw your post. Have to follow Sis sane then can find you. :rolleyes: Heard that you are busy, 1 month 2 days more 2013 liao. Your drinking session wanna owe past this year issit? Lolz.

Sis Sane: Early morning, so sweet already! Keke. :D

jasdude
28-11-2012, 10:49 AM
:D Doing simi bo jio? So long din saw your post. Have to follow Sis sane then can find you. :rolleyes: Heard that you are busy, 1 month 2 days more 2013 liao. Your drinking session wanna owe past this year issit? Lolz.

Sis Sane: Early morning, so sweet already! Keke. :D

Just started a thread in orgy section BRO. Check it out! KAMASUTRA SEX POSITIONS.

Here is the link

http://sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=330698

onlyhuman
28-11-2012, 01:56 PM
Just started a thread in orgy section BRO. Check it out! KAMASUTRA SEX POSITIONS.

Here is the link

http://sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=330698

U sounds like eh really eng hor :D

jasdude
28-11-2012, 04:31 PM
U sounds like eh really eng hor :D

You also very eng hor :D where is the tiko of all tikos REOXY?

onlyhuman
28-11-2012, 04:35 PM
You also very eng hor :D where is the tiko of all tikos REOXY?

Hahaha i am always eng....i think He busy traveling...anyway I just got back to sunny Sg too...
Ok let's not hijack ts thread...

<<totally>>
28-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Wah must go see see! All these years, your contributions has been constantly earning high appraisals from brothers in this forum.

The moment I clicked on the thread I saw 3 pages!! I took a glance at the first post, it was started only last night at 11 pm. Someone with high popularity indeed. Great sharing bro! :)

Sis Sane : I need to thank you for the push! Triple 4. Lolz! :D

queeniegal
28-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Sweetie sane I'm here lol..

leonard87
28-11-2012, 06:18 PM
today is a boring day..went for training for banking stuffs..bored to the max..

Shiny
28-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Got ignored :( shall proceed to make friend's with the wall now.

sane
28-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Sis Sane : I need to thank you for the push! Triple 4. Lolz! :D

Welcome bro :D the no is swee!

Sweetie sane I'm here lol..

Sis, just for read:)

每個女孩子其實都很清楚知道的
選擇愛自己的人才不會受傷
去追自己愛的人一定會受傷一定會心痛
因為每個人都告訴過她「主動的女孩不會被珍惜的」

然而, 她還是會因為喜歡你
鼓起勇氣告訴你她對你的依戀
還是像飛蛾撲火一樣為你受傷為你付出

男孩子一定要清楚地知道
其實倒追你的她
絕不是一個沒有人愛的女孩
她身後會有很多仰慕者
她只是想把握自己心裡的愛
因為她是那麼認真對待愛情的人啊

也許對於別的人來說,你就是一個很普通的人
可是對於她來說
就算你有那麼多的缺點
她也全部包容,願意留在你身邊
不管現在的你是否一無所有

也許她會是你一生不會再遇到第二次的女孩
也是笨拙的你怎麼努力都追不到的那種好女孩
是失去了以後再也找不回來的天使

她曾經是無淚的天使
遇見你,為了你放棄了無淚的天堂
每個女孩一生也許只有那麼一次鼓起勇氣來愛一個男孩。

如果你生命中遇到過這樣的女孩
如果你可以做到
就請珍惜她
就像所有的其他的男孩子珍惜一個女孩子一樣珍惜她

如果你心裡曾對她動過心,曾經心疼她,就請好好珍惜她
不要把她的心………傷害成她自己再也無法拼接的碎片
不要總是說對她愧疚
不要總是告訴她,你永遠想念她
可知道她的勇氣是拼盡全力換來的
只為說出那幾個字,已然用盡所有

如果不是那麼愛你
她不會傻到放下身邊很多優秀的男生去向你表白
如果不是那麼在乎你
她不會不顧家人的反對要和你在一起
如果不是把你當作最後的賭注
她會不要自己的尊嚴

請珍惜她
也許你一輩子也不會再遇到這樣為了你放棄尊嚴的女子。
也許你是她第一個也是最後一個願意放下尊嚴的男人
因為她也怕受傷啊

所以,珍惜她
也許你會覺得沒有了自己的男子漢的氣魄
但請相信你得到的會遠遠超出你認為的失去的東西
其實你並不會失去什麼

請尊重倒追你的女孩,因為她值得你這麼做。

她的勇敢
她的決然
她的氣魄
都是你無法想像的

她比你勇敢
她比你堅強
甚至比你瀟灑
擁有這些優秀品質的女孩難道不值得你去愛?

請珍惜倒追你的女孩
因為你在還沒有注意到她的時候她已然深深的愛上了你
她默默的念著你
裝作不在乎的打聽著關於你的一切
然後了解你的愛好和夢想
努力成為能夠配得上你的人
為此你不知道她付出了多大的努力

也許是開始關心起你的愛好
比如籃球這類她本不擅長的運動皆因為你而拼命學習
也許是開始減肥
男生都不知道,減肥是一件多麼需要毅力的事情
如果一個女生因為你而減肥成功
那麼你就可以考慮娶她
因為各種艱苦汗水淚水都是絕對的證明

也許是開始打探你的各樣聯繫方式
因為她希望能夠與你有更多的接觸

也許是開始關注你所關注的事情
因為她不想在思維上跟不上你

你知道一個女生要擁有飛蛾撲火般的勇氣需要累積多久嗎
所以你一定要有耐心等待那個真正愛你的女孩,好嗎

你可知道她需要背負什麼樣的心理包袱嗎
她難道就沒有考慮過如果被你拒絕後
她怎麼來面對剩下的局面嗎
她不怕被朋友們所笑話嗎

你知道一個女生要從你身上轉移開注意力需要多久嗎
有一句話叫做,一見鐘情的往往是男人,而一往情深的往往是女人。

你知道讓一個女孩放棄一個心愛的男生是可以做怎麼樣的比喻嗎
如果你知道一個詞叫做骨肉分離便知道了
她只是想像一個普通的小女孩一樣
待在所愛的男孩身邊,不要離開也沒有遺憾

如果有一天
她帶著傷成碎片的心離開
一切就再也來不及了。

queeniegal
28-11-2012, 11:04 PM
Welcome bro :D the no is swee!

Sis, just for read:)

每個女孩子其實都很清楚知道的
選擇愛自己的人才不會受傷
去追自己愛的人一定會受傷一定會心痛
因為每個人都告訴過她「主動的女孩不會被珍惜的」

然而, 她還是會因為喜歡你
鼓起勇氣告訴你她對你的依戀
還是像飛蛾撲火一樣為你受傷為你付出

男孩子一定要清楚地知道
其實倒追你的她
絕不是一個沒有人愛的女孩
她身後會有很多仰慕者
她只是想把握自己心裡的愛
因為她是那麼認真對待愛情的人啊

也許對於別的人來說,你就是一個很普通的人
可是對於她來說
就算你有那麼多的缺點
她也全部包容,願意留在你身邊
不管現在的你是否一無所有

也許她會是你一生不會再遇到第二次的女孩
也是笨拙的你怎麼努力都追不到的那種好女孩
是失去了以後再也找不回來的天使

她曾經是無淚的天使
遇見你,為了你放棄了無淚的天堂
每個女孩一生也許只有那麼一次鼓起勇氣來愛一個男孩。

如果你生命中遇到過這樣的女孩
如果你可以做到
就請珍惜她
就像所有的其他的男孩子珍惜一個女孩子一樣珍惜她

如果你心裡曾對她動過心,曾經心疼她,就請好好珍惜她
不要把她的心………傷害成她自己再也無法拼接的碎片
不要總是說對她愧疚
不要總是告訴她,你永遠想念她
可知道她的勇氣是拼盡全力換來的
只為說出那幾個字,已然用盡所有

如果不是那麼愛你
她不會傻到放下身邊很多優秀的男生去向你表白
如果不是那麼在乎你
她不會不顧家人的反對要和你在一起
如果不是把你當作最後的賭注
她會不要自己的尊嚴

請珍惜她
也許你一輩子也不會再遇到這樣為了你放棄尊嚴的女子。
也許你是她第一個也是最後一個願意放下尊嚴的男人
因為她也怕受傷啊

所以,珍惜她
也許你會覺得沒有了自己的男子漢的氣魄
但請相信你得到的會遠遠超出你認為的失去的東西
其實你並不會失去什麼

請尊重倒追你的女孩,因為她值得你這麼做。

她的勇敢
她的決然
她的氣魄
都是你無法想像的

她比你勇敢
她比你堅強
甚至比你瀟灑
擁有這些優秀品質的女孩難道不值得你去愛?

請珍惜倒追你的女孩
因為你在還沒有注意到她的時候她已然深深的愛上了你
她默默的念著你
裝作不在乎的打聽著關於你的一切
然後了解你的愛好和夢想
努力成為能夠配得上你的人
為此你不知道她付出了多大的努力

也許是開始關心起你的愛好
比如籃球這類她本不擅長的運動皆因為你而拼命學習
也許是開始減肥
男生都不知道,減肥是一件多麼需要毅力的事情
如果一個女生因為你而減肥成功
那麼你就可以考慮娶她
因為各種艱苦汗水淚水都是絕對的證明

也許是開始打探你的各樣聯繫方式
因為她希望能夠與你有更多的接觸

也許是開始關注你所關注的事情
因為她不想在思維上跟不上你

你知道一個女生要擁有飛蛾撲火般的勇氣需要累積多久嗎
所以你一定要有耐心等待那個真正愛你的女孩,好嗎

你可知道她需要背負什麼樣的心理包袱嗎
她難道就沒有考慮過如果被你拒絕後
她怎麼來面對剩下的局面嗎
她不怕被朋友們所笑話嗎

你知道一個女生要從你身上轉移開注意力需要多久嗎
有一句話叫做,一見鐘情的往往是男人,而一往情深的往往是女人。

你知道讓一個女孩放棄一個心愛的男生是可以做怎麼樣的比喻嗎
如果你知道一個詞叫做骨肉分離便知道了
她只是想像一個普通的小女孩一樣
待在所愛的男孩身邊,不要離開也沒有遺憾

如果有一天
她帶著傷成碎片的心離開
一切就再也來不及了。

Sweetie.. Gosh u make me almost tears

sane
28-11-2012, 11:09 PM
Sweetie.. Gosh u make me almost tears

When I see this, it's like describing u :D

I've replied ur email, u busy till now?

queeniegal
28-11-2012, 11:10 PM
My life damn drama.. Two week ago bad news strike two week later also... One after another sigh.. This msg make me 感触良多。。。

queeniegal
28-11-2012, 11:11 PM
When I see this, it's like describing u :D

I've replied ur email, u busy till now?

No... Left office early. Went settle some bank stuff and take medical report. Don't feel like working just hide at home.. After dinning with my mum.

queeniegal
28-11-2012, 11:13 PM
Sweetie I heading off to bed (:

I will mail u.. Nighty all (:

sane
28-11-2012, 11:18 PM
My life damn drama.. Two week ago bad news strike two week later also... One after another sigh.. This msg make me 感触良多。。。

]No... Left office early. Went settle some bank stuff and take medical report. Don't feel like working just hide at home.. After dinning with my mum.

Sweetie I heading off to bed (:

I will mail u.. Nighty all (:

The most impt will be health. Take care of your health. No matter how bad, time will heal everything.

Nite dear, let's continue when u r free. Sweet dreams. I m turning in too :)

rainbow76
28-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Any gal from Jurong area...

sane
29-11-2012, 07:58 AM
Morn babe

Wake up @5+ today to prepare for my meals, bfast banana with peanut butter (missing banana in my stomach :p), lunchie mixed grain brown rice with steam vegs (taught by someone) and also prepare steam tau suan as tonight dessert (will cook tnight then).

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16962/169624546f893990cb6e2d520d31d3765f1ef132.jpg

and happy that my online loots arrived yesterday, email u the pics lata, replied ur email as well :)

Iluminati
29-11-2012, 10:51 AM
Wake up @5+ today to prepare for my meals, bfast banana with peanut butter (missing banana in my stomach :p), lunchie mixed grain brown rice with steam vegs (taught by someone) and also prepare steam tau suan as tonight dessert (will cook tnight then).

Wow you are really hardworking! Willing to sacrifice sleep to prepare meals. You really really eating healthy stuff, kinda envy you haha. You must be very slim and fit. Usually I eat bread with peanut butter and a glass of full cream milk or alternatively eat a bowl of instant oatmeal with slices of banana hahaha :)
Hmm...maybe someday i can try just banana with peanut butter ;)

tan-tan
29-11-2012, 12:23 PM
1 hour ago, all the big guns in the office ran to the meeting room. A few OLs and me go kaypo kaypo. Then the biggest gun came with his TNN PA, face like 包公.

I said 凶兆! 凶兆! 1 OL look at me and said 变态.

Like that also wrong. Si bey sianzzzz :(

queeniegal
29-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Morn babe

and happy that my online loots arrived yesterday, email u the pics lata, replied ur email as well :)

Ha ya I love brown rice. I take brown rice at home (:

Mine just tuna bun today for breakie and lunch still hanging in the air..
Hmmm dont need wake up that early.

I used to cook quite often. I'm very lazy. I got myself the steamer.
Night time usually I prepare all the stuffs n morning just get everything from the fridge and but all into the layer steamer. N rice cooker. If want soup for dinner will be slow cooker, dump everything in. Night time will have yummy soup n morning left over ha..
. off to shower & lotion myself. Back to kitchen pack all into thermo off to work.

My food all steam waha steam fish, veggies, egg. Toufu..

I think that was quite couple yrs ago when my mum shift to grandparent house cause both are sick and maid was there. Bro stay with gf. My sis was still schooling. I eat out until sian then will does that haha.

Now simply no energy for that too old n getting more lazy.
Buy if fast... 5am sometimes I'm still awake :x

queeniegal
29-11-2012, 12:45 PM
1 hour ago, all the big guns in the office ran to the meeting room. A few OLs and me go kaypo kaypo. Then the biggest gun came with his TNN PA, face like 包公.

I always kenna
Ha just smile back at them lor don't give a damn that what I usually does haha

sane
29-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Wow you are really hardworking! Willing to sacrifice sleep to prepare meals. You really really eating healthy stuff, kinda envy you haha. You must be very slim and fit. Usually I eat bread with peanut butter and a glass of full cream milk or alternatively eat a bowl of instant oatmeal with slices of banana hahaha :)
Hmm...maybe someday i can try just banana with peanut butter ;)

It's jus a simple meal, juz gotta prepare the ingredient u wan the night before.
U try to replace your white bread with wholemeal bread, get a big pack and freeze it.
I like oatmeal too! Add some cinnamon or dried cranberry and it will taste even better. :)

THanks for sharing, tt's funny!!

Ha ya I love brown rice. I take brown rice at home (:

Mine just tuna bun today for breakie and lunch still hanging in the air..
Hmmm dont need wake up that early.

I used to cook quite often. I'm very lazy. I got myself the steamer.
Night time usually I prepare all the stuffs n morning just get everything from the fridge and but all into the layer steamer. N rice cooker. If want soup for dinner will be slow cooker, dump everything in. Night time will have yummy soup n morning left over ha..
. off to shower & lotion myself. Back to kitchen pack all into thermo off to work.

My food all steam waha steam fish, veggies, egg. Toufu..

I think that was quite couple yrs ago when my mum shift to grandparent house cause both are sick and maid was there. Bro stay with gf. My sis was still schooling. I eat out until sian then will does that haha.

Now simply no energy for that too old n getting more lazy.
Buy if fast... 5am sometimes I'm still awake :x

U nvr even get enough rest! not to mentioned cook. If can, come back earlier n zzz earlier n eat a full healthy bfast to give u energy for the day.
I like the steaming method the best, fuss free and wont make the kitchen oily, healthier too.

For those who don't have steamer, use the rice cooker. I use it for steaming as well as to keep the food warm too like thermal cooker.

Iluminati
29-11-2012, 04:00 PM
It's jus a simple meal, juz gotta prepare the ingredient u wan the night before.
U try to replace your white bread with wholemeal bread, get a big pack and freeze it.
I like oatmeal too! Add some cinnamon or dried cranberry and it will taste even better. :)

Thank you sis! :) Will take up your advice.
Alright will try the cinnamon and dried cranberry as well ;)

queeniegal
29-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Bad day till max.

Just asking if you being offer a job that willing to pay I only 70 percent of your current pay or maybe 60 percent will you go?

eddy72
29-11-2012, 09:15 PM
A pay cut for a similar job? If just chg different company, but same job scope. The pay shd be similar too..

queeniegal
29-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Less analytical more boring job ha but similar

eddy72
29-11-2012, 10:20 PM
Any pressing reason y u thought that u could look forward to a similar job with a pay cut?

queeniegal
29-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Been thinking since last year, thinking of taking a break or have a pay cut job.

Been too tired with life maybe? Thinking to have a step back however all my friend disagreed abt my thoughts ha.

eddy72
29-11-2012, 11:20 PM
When most ppl got an immediate pay cut, mainly due to a different job scope. Not really sure what set u thinking of changeing job? Yr job too free, issit?

Rickey
30-11-2012, 07:01 AM
Bad day till max.

Just asking if you being offer a job that willing to pay I only 70 percent of your current pay or maybe 60 percent will you go?

Firstly, it all depends on whether u like ur current job more or not vis-a-vis the new job on offer n ur r/s wif ur current collics. Salary is one impt factor but so is ur emotional health...If ur current job n collics sucks, then i tink it may well be worth a change...my experience is tat the change is usually for the beta...opportunities to make new frens n collics etc n change of location of work, new environment etc...:)

Feel it is not good for ur health to stay in a job tat stresses u often, be it the job itself or the pple around you. Health is wealth, but wealth w/o health can get u down very fast to zero level if u r not careful. Imagine having to spend $$$ n time jus on seeing doctors etc...But do take note tat any change does not lead to 100% happiness or satisfaction for u either...there will be those minor hick-ups along the way...tats only to be expected..life is full of problems n obstacles, twists n turns which we all hv to overcome as we all journey thru' it...nothing in life works 100%..

Believe you r still young, queeniegal, tink u've still got the time to build ur career up again to the same or even higher level in the future if u work hard enough thru' ur performance at a less stressful place. I m only getting abt 40% i once to get now...but i tink i hv no regrets leaving those places i used to work b4...if i had stuck to my 1st place of work, i would prolly be jobless 2day...so for me, its really a blessing in disguise :)...but do consider carefully for urself, wat works for me might not work for u...jus my 4 cents worth of tot for u gal..

sane
02-12-2012, 06:21 AM
Thank you sis! :) Will take up your advice.
Alright will try the cinnamon and dried cranberry as well

Welcome. Have fun time trying out :)

Bad day till max.

I did try before switching to a job that I like in entry level. No doubt there's a pay cut and benefit is not as good as the previous but it's the 1st time that I found a job that I really like.

If u have no financial commitment, why not consider it rather than dragging yourself to work and tire yourself out. :rolleyes::)

HCKing
02-12-2012, 08:52 AM
Been thinking since last year, thinking of taking a break or have a pay cut job.

Been too tired with life maybe? Thinking to have a step back however all my friend disagreed abt my thoughts ha.

taking a break is better than pay cut.

pay cut liao next time want to change job again for better salary will be tough. also looks bad in yr CV as interviewers will think u must be CMI thats y drawing lower pay.

queeniegal
07-12-2012, 12:40 AM
Thanks for all the replies

Leaving without a job there a risk of Not being hired as a perm staff as the market now are very bad. Most likely will be offer as a contract.

If having a pay cut confirm I will not get back to my current pay any way faster by seeing such a down curve biz cycle as a whole.

Hmmm commitment of course I have but still able to tide thru if having some percentage cut.

Just very tired with everything lately. Maybe after my long rest till next year I will have clearer vision and idea what I want for next year or which direction I should be heading (:

Neverthless thanks for those been so supporting to me and upz me (:

sane
10-12-2012, 08:30 AM
Morn sis, replied ur email (sorry for late reply)..

Some nice songs to share with u.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xknW3A5LhZ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rVqc5bmshk