PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for ladies drinking pals / kakis

OsamaBinLaden
25-11-2012, 04:42 PM
My good bro and i love to go for the occasional drinks to chill out and wind down. Two of us are companies, but we wouldnt mind having a couple of drink-living ladies to join us as well. No obligations at all. Juz drinking friends.

We currently still have a balance (FULL) bottle of beefeater 24 at the pump room. I have a 1-litre bottle of absolut mango still unopened.

Wondering if there are ladies who would like to join us for drinks. We are not drop-dead good-looking or rich guys. Juz your normal guys-next-door who enjoy the occasional alcohol.

We might be out at the pump room tonite to finish the beefeater 24. Wondering if any ladies (preferably 2 of you cos there are 2 of us) who would like to join us.

The whole idea is juz friendships and drinking kakis.

Any interesed ladies please reply by PM.

Thank you for reading and awaiting you.

acidicavex
25-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Wah bro u nv post finish your update leh now here looking for more stories?? Hahaha well if u don't mind having lamp post shining around. I might want to lookout for 2 thread bro BoinKING or sis EPL thread they organise such gathering session often. Good luck

EatPrayLove
25-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Wah bro u nv post finish your update leh now here looking for more stories?? Hahaha well if u don't mind having lamp post shining around. I might want to lookout for 2 thread bro BoinKING or sis EPL thread they organise such gathering session often. Good luck

I see my shifu nick and my nick mention.
Brudder, mai ah ni lah.... See drinking session straight link to me?
I got so jiu gui meh? :p:D

Totalbiscuit
25-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Girls only is it?
Guys not welcomed huh?
Guess that's too bad for me. lol

acidicavex
25-11-2012, 10:21 PM
I see my shifu nick and my nick mention.
Brudder, mai ah ni lah.... See drinking session straight link to me?
I got so jiu gui meh? :p:D

No mah not u jiu gui la both u have quite a successful thread and outing so just pointing to other who don't really want to flip thru the many thread a short cut nia hehe since I know u and you shifu very good organisor.

EatPrayLove
25-11-2012, 10:21 PM
Girls only is it?
Guys not welcomed huh?
Guess that's too bad for me. lol

Erm, thought you Siam tiu king?
Interested in chill out place de meh? :p:D

EatPrayLove
25-11-2012, 10:22 PM
No mah not u jiu gui la both u have quite a successful thread and outing so just pointing to other who don't really want to flip thru the many thread a short cut nia hehe since I know u and you shifu very good organisor.

Ok.
You are forgiven :)
Though I am drinking Taiwan beer right now. :p

acidicavex
25-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Ok.
You are forgiven :)
Though I am drinking Taiwan beer right now. :p

How is the taste good? For regret buying and drinking? :D I machiam sales promote SIA hahaha

EatPrayLove
25-11-2012, 10:28 PM
How is the taste good? For regret buying and drinking? :D I machiam sales promote SIA hahaha

Erm brudder, nice is nice.
But no kick. Machiam like soft drinks to me.

acidicavex
25-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Erm brudder, nice is nice.
But no kick. Machiam like soft drinks to me.

Hahaha I see you have upz your alcohol level Liao like that cannot make it for u.

Coz I have quit all the hard for very long so now this is okie for me like wine so old ppl can enjoy :p

Sorry bro TS

Totalbiscuit
25-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Erm, thought you Siam tiu king?
Interested in chill out place de meh? :p:D

Not king lah.
Of course I go normal chillout place.:D

EatPrayLove
25-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Not king lah.
Of course I go normal chillout place.:D

Ok. Pls free yourself on coming Saturday.