PDA

View Full Version : Anybody did "Enhancement" to their cock before?

hardworking48
24-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Hi Bros,

Just wondering if any guys here did any "enhancement" to their penis?

http://www.yourhealth.com.sg/content/thai-man-loses-manhood-after-olive-oil-injection

1) Olive oil injection??? (First time I hear this) :confused:
2) Surgically implant a stainless steel or pearl ball on penis head

I go a friend who had 3 stainless steel ball bearings inserted surgically into his cockhead and he says any woman who has tried his dick cannot forget it and keep coming back to him for more!!

Pleaes add to list or share your experience.

risingeast
24-11-2012, 01:37 PM
There was a recent news report that a few men who did olive oil injections, their penis turn cancerous a few years later, and the whole penis had to be removed to prevent cancer spread.

samsam33
24-11-2012, 02:24 PM
Got a friend who did that, add steel ball but need to remove it after a few months. Doc said quite lucky already as it did not cause too serious damage to his dick. If not, need to remove the dick.

Usually, such operation are poorly done with bad material to make more money. For my friend, his steel ball got rusty and cause inflamation

Hi Bros,

Just wondering if any guys here did any "enhancement" to their penis?

http://www.yourhealth.com.sg/content/thai-man-loses-manhood-after-olive-oil-injection

1) Olive oil injection??? (First time I hear this) :confused:
2) Surgically implant a stainless steel or pearl ball on penis head

I go a friend who had 3 stainless steel ball bearings inserted surgically into his cockhead and he says any woman who has tried his dick cannot forget it and keep coming back to him for more!!

Pleaes add to list or share your experience.

jasdude
24-11-2012, 04:47 PM
Have a dick pierce that comes with a detachable dick ring done when I was in my late teens. Did it in Thailand along with my circumcision. The pierce secures the dick ring in place so that it does not slip off during intercourse.

sane
24-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Have a dick pierce that comes with a detachable dick ring done when I was in my late teens. Did it in Thailand along with my circumcision. The pierce secures the dick ring in place so that it does not slip off during intercourse.

Ermmm..is there really a need to share openly....

jasdude
24-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Ermmm..is there really a need to share openly....

:D:p ooooops

sane
24-11-2012, 11:28 PM
:D:p ooooops

**fuming***

sta1100
24-11-2012, 11:40 PM
If you can that mean can no need to add anything in.

jasdude
24-11-2012, 11:43 PM
There is always a limit to can. Piercing to me that time was of a personal interest.

sane
24-11-2012, 11:49 PM
There is always a limit to can. Piercing to me that time was of a personal interest.

Well..can feel the diff especially with the ring on, anyway i like and enjoy the feel inside me. :)

eddy72
24-11-2012, 11:53 PM
How the feeling of meat carrying steel. Still dun really understand..

sane
25-11-2012, 12:00 AM

Though i m not the one carrying it but I luv the feel of it :p kinky n so sexy :D:D

jasdude
25-11-2012, 12:04 AM

Don't understand? Simple, get a steel dildo and try on yourself.

wally888
25-11-2012, 01:17 AM
Sex is mutual enjoyment, too much sacrifice on the guy to satisfy his female partners to surgically enhance his cock! My 2 cents!

remus700
25-11-2012, 08:36 AM
Sex is mutual enjoyment, too much sacrifice on the guy to satisfy his female partners to surgically enhance his cock! My 2 cents!

Support bro, there r other ways to please yr girls!

spidey7
25-11-2012, 09:29 AM
Is cock enhancement necessary? B natural. After got prob more $ will b wasted in rectifying it.