PDA

View Full Version : SuZhou

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

unclezerofire
01-03-2005, 04:47 PM
Hi to all brothers

I'll be in SuZhou at the end of the march, any brothers want to cheong together since the sillgpore industrial park there.

Appreciate if brothers could provide me some tips and contacts. Dont want to feel lonely and cheated.

thanks a million! :rolleyes:

warmnites
02-03-2005, 03:51 AM
Hi to all brothers

I'll be in SuZhou at the end of the march, any brothers want to cheong together since the sillgpore industrial park there.

Appreciate if brothers could provide me some tips and contacts. Dont want to feel lonely and cheated.

Yo bro I understand this place is 1hr away from GZ?
well I can drop by for coffee or better if there's place to stay (cheap hotels)
might stay over before I leave GZ.... :eek:

unclezerofire
02-03-2005, 01:31 PM
Hi brother warmnites,
this is my first time there, so no idea where there are cheap hotels :confused: But you are most welcome to join us

if there is any "Lao Jiao" there, it would be betterto be our Guide. :p
since you are there in china for sometime, will you know how to take care of us....
i have also no idea if GZ is 1 hour from Suzhou.but i can confirm 1 hour from Shenzhen. anyway, when are u leaving GZ?

warmnites
03-03-2005, 01:20 AM
Hi brother warmnites,
this is my first time there, so no idea where there are cheap hotels :confused: But you are most welcome to join us

since you are there in china for sometime, will you know how to take care of us....
i have also no idea if GZ is 1 hour from Suzhou.but i can confirm 1 hour from Shenzhen. anyway, when are u leaving GZ?

"Yo bro me leaving 6th! Sun so PM me if U keen to have kopi-O!"

warmnites
03-03-2005, 01:37 AM
"Yo bro me leaving 6th! Sun so PM me if U keen to have kopi-O!"

shit just looked at map suzhou is near Shanghai not GZ!
so no way can meet for Kopi-O,......... :eek:
.................................................. ....
Situated on 30.47-32.02 degrees north latitude and 119.55-121.20 degrees east longitude and bordering on shanghai in the east, Zhejiang Province in the south, Lake Taihu in the west and the Yangtze in the north, Suzhou enjoys a mild and humid climate and is easily accessible by water, land and air communications.

Talking about Suzhou, people would mention the old saying: "Paradise in Heaven, Suzhou and Hangzhou on earth." Since there can be places elsewhere compared to paradise, the saying does not specify the style of Suzhou lies in "Softness", like the tone of Wu dialect, which also sums up the character in feminine beauty, tenderness, serenity, sutlety and elegance.

69er
03-03-2005, 03:46 PM
Chong in Suzhou.... you are asking for troubles
Find someone who knows Suzhou well and let him take you around.
Or else, go to Kung Shan or Shanghai for fun.
Suzhou is really not a good place to have fun.

unclezerofire
04-03-2005, 11:31 AM
Chong in Suzhou.... you are asking for troubles :confused:

bro 69er, u must had been to suzhou..... is there many gangsters there? need your feedback and try not to get into trouble.

Thanks a million :p

gigantic_tk
04-03-2005, 04:33 PM
Been to SuZhou Industrial Park Once. There is a garden with Singapore Merlion, opposite is a high building - Immigration/Tax Department. I don't fancies SuZhou gals as I have saw quite a number of these gals very fierce one when they quarrelled with each other, rather rough. No doubt they are pretty, I better stay a distance away liao...........................

CNNcmg
25-03-2005, 03:04 PM
Been to SuZhou Industrial Park Once. There is a garden with Singapore Merlion, opposite is a high building - Immigration/Tax Department. I don't fancies SuZhou gals as I have saw quite a number of these gals very fierce one when they quarrelled with each other, rather rough. No doubt they are pretty, I better stay a distance away liao...........................

And they saying alway goes - Suzhou zhu mei ni...

Wonder if this is true

gigantic_tk
26-03-2005, 02:51 PM

Wonder if this is true

So far spot a handful of Mei Ni in public places, perhaps more can be found inside KTV lounge - I really dun know. But I have seen them quarrel, like sing San Ge (mountian songs) with many sign languages lah..................never expect that and seldom see it happens in S'pore.

just4fun
26-03-2005, 04:32 PM
Hi to all brothers

Bro...

There are several samsters in suzhou and I happen to be 1 of them...

Do pm me if you wish to meet up...

Anyway, are u permanantly here or just temp???

Just4fun

just4fun
26-03-2005, 04:35 PM

Wonder if this is true

this statement is certainly very wrong!!!

I cant see any mei nu ard in suzhou...

Just4fun

PuTonRen
26-03-2005, 04:35 PM
Bro...

Just4fun

Bro Just4fun,

Bring him to the one that we went, if you think it is not a bad choice. A bit expensive, but is nevertheless quite classy.

Have fun!

Regards

just4fun
26-03-2005, 04:57 PM
Bro Just4fun,

Bring him to the one that we went, if you think it is not a bad choice. A bit expensive, but is nevertheless quite classy.

Have fun!

Regards

Roger!!!

I will ask Van Basten n Lukin to go along...

Anyway, hope to see u again in sz... we shall cheong together again! :D

Just4fun

PuTonRen
26-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Roger!!!

Just4fun

Great, Bro,

Next time, I promise you we shall go to a different one.

Have fun in Suzhou

Regards

Van Basten
28-03-2005, 07:12 PM
Roger!!!

Just4fun

wah got suzhou thread how come i never see! bro PTR also come visit liao.... me is a bit late here!

got sleazy ktvs around here or not? where they strip off after u get them drunk? :D

Van Basten
28-03-2005, 07:22 PM
Hi brother warmnites,
this is my first time there, so no idea where there are cheap hotels But you are most welcome to join us

firstly suzhou is in paradise so it cant be 1 hr from GZ :D

上有天堂, 下有苏杭.

but really lah... when did Suzhou become so near to GZ????

just4fun
29-03-2005, 07:51 PM
firstly suzhou is in paradise so it cant be 1 hr from GZ :D

上有天堂, 下有苏杭.

but really lah... when did Suzhou become so near to GZ????

Ppl used to say that suzhou are famous for the scenery and the pretty babes, but i think the statement no longer valid liao leh...cos i din see any real beau ard here...

Oopps...I mean excluding the sexy babe @ starbucks that arouse ur desires...hehe

Just4fun

Van Basten
30-03-2005, 03:54 AM
Ppl used to say that suzhou are famous for the scenery and the pretty babes, but i think the statement no longer valid liao leh...cos i din see any real beau ard here...

Oopps...I mean excluding the sexy babe @ starbucks that arouse ur desires...hehe

Just4fun

Bro just4fun, u r my IDOL! u deserve full honours. Guard of Honour+16 gun salute+National Anthem....

starbucks is a good hunting ground!

Van Basten
30-03-2005, 03:56 AM
So far spot a handful of Mei Ni in public places, perhaps more can be found inside KTV lounge - I really dun know. But I have seen them quarrel, like sing San Ge (mountian songs) with many sign languages lah..................never expect that and seldom see it happens in S'pore.

got pretty girls in suzhou meh? rare.... maybe more of those who look like they just come out of the mountians.

but maybe i ll hit on Suzhou Beauty soon!

gigantic_tk
30-03-2005, 10:31 AM
got pretty girls in suzhou meh? rare.... maybe more of those who look like they just come out of the mountians.

Seem that the men there are 'henpacked' la. Last time I stay at Chang Men Hotel, this hotel look like Army barrack converted, the restaurant is at the other building (seems to be formerly cook house converted). Anyway just passing by during my long vacation in Jiangsu region.

But in HangZhou, I did meet many 'beauties', all inside the "Song Dynasty"...
HangZhou had many Saloon Shops, occasionally can spot some gem there.

just4fun
30-03-2005, 03:09 PM

You are so mean to those babes @ suzhou...they deserve a chance also wat...

anyway...we shall proceed on with the starbucks gal first...hehe... we shall prey them and rip their starbuck uniform apart...

Van basten.... it is my dream to make this suzhou thread as hot as the shanghai thread.... CAN WE DO IT???

Just4fun

just4fun
30-03-2005, 03:13 PM
Seem that the men there are 'henpacked' la. Last time I stay at Chang Men Hotel, this hotel look like Army barrack converted, the restaurant is at the other building (seems to be formerly cook house converted). Anyway just passing by during my long vacation in Jiangsu region.

But in HangZhou, I did meet many 'beauties', all inside the "Song Dynasty"...
HangZhou had many Saloon Shops, occasionally can spot some gem there.

Bro...

I think shanghainese males are more "henpacked" as compared to the suzhou guys...

I once saw a man slapping and scolding his gf at the railway station... he look quite young to me... but i think he is a disgrace to all male creatures on world....

In suzhou, u can also spot some gems @ shopping centres, coffee hse and etc... Of course this is not commercial sex...but for the longer term relationship....

Just4fun

gigantic_tk
30-03-2005, 03:39 PM
Bro...

I think shanghainese males are more "henpacked" as compared to the suzhou guys...

I once saw a man slapping and scolding his gf at the railway station... he look quite young to me... but i think he is a disgrace to all male creatures on world....

In suzhou, u can also spot some gems @ shopping centres, coffee hse and etc... Of course this is not commercial sex...but for the longer term relationship....

Just4fun

Shanghai gals are quite rowdy perhaps the male there just want to avoid unnecessary nagging. On few occasssion while waiting for taxi near Shanghai 's Nanking Street, most of the time when comes my turn for the taxi there always a inconsiderate lady rushing to squeeze into the taxi and the driver just dun border and drove off.

At Hangzhou I got a scolding from an office executive for address her "Xiao Jie" (Ms). There Xiao Jie means PRO, all ladies there prefers to address her as xxx "Ko Niang".

I once spot 2 suzhou gals quarelling at Tong San Lin, both shouting like singing "san ke" (folk songs).

just4fun
30-03-2005, 06:39 PM
Shanghai gals are quite rowdy perhaps the male there just want to avoid unnecessary nagging. On few occasssion while waiting for taxi near Shanghai 's Nanking Street, most of the time when comes my turn for the taxi there always a inconsiderate lady rushing to squeeze into the taxi and the driver just dun border and drove off.

At Hangzhou I got a scolding from an office executive for address her "Xiao Jie" (Ms). There Xiao Jie means PRO, all ladies there prefers to address her as xxx "Ko Niang".

I once spot 2 suzhou gals quarelling at Tong San Lin, both shouting like singing "san ke" (folk songs).

Actually, i quite enjoy suzhou gals quarelling.... i find them veri cute.... esp their high pitch voice....

my advise to all bros....better dun call any1 "xiao jie"... it is an insult to them...u die die wan to call them "xiao jie"...u better add their surname infront... or call them by their job desciption.... like "fu wu yuan" etc.... But i perfer to call them "mei nu" (beautiful gal).... they are veri happy....

Just4fun

lukim
30-03-2005, 08:41 PM
Bro just4fun, u r my IDOL! u deserve full honours. Guard of Honour+16 gun salute+National Anthem....

starbucks is a good hunting ground!

Hey hey,

What he do? Never keep me inform?. Let me guess. bro just4fun you trying to xian the waitress that we saw the other time?

When we heading there? I wouldn't be here long this time. Heading back next weekend leh.

just4fun
30-03-2005, 08:48 PM
Hey hey,

What he do? Never keep me inform?. Let me guess. bro just4fun you trying to xian the waitress that we saw the other time?

When we heading there? I wouldn't be here long this time. Heading back next weekend leh.

we are already xianing the waittress liao...and they know us liao...cos we patronise starbucks so often...u better be quick...cos all the good stuffs are being taken by van basten liao....

we are counting days for u to come back liao.....

anyway...how's ur gal @ kayio... still xianing or onz liao.....

just4fun

lukim
30-03-2005, 08:51 PM

anyway...we shall proceed on with the starbucks gal first...hehe... we shall prey them and rip their starbuck uniform apart...

Van basten.... it is my dream to make this suzhou thread as hot as the shanghai thread.... CAN WE DO IT???

Just4fun

We have 199 pages to chase.... :confused:

Van Basten
31-03-2005, 01:30 AM

Just4fun

Ya man... that was wat i was thinking of too. hot is possible but as gd as the Shanghai thread i think difficult leh. there got the patronisation of SGPShanghai69, PTR, Shengge wah kaoz a formidable line up.. like brazil leh... but can la..

here only got just4fun to set up chances for van basten to score! so shall u set up a superb chance for van basten to score a double with the sexy girl n jewellery girl? last time with lukim i on a hat-trick but alas i missed the last chance of the nite n only finished with a double :(

Van Basten
31-03-2005, 01:33 AM

bro by any chance r u in china too? or even shanghai or suzhou?

actually in china this sort of things such as some china asshole just rushing in front of u n squeezing into the taxi is very common.. i myself encounter twice liao.

if u cant beat them, join them!

Van Basten
31-03-2005, 01:38 AM
Hey hey,

next weekend so fast ah? ok lah... how abt thurs nite we go happening liao!

btw where did the thread starter unclezerofire go? :confused:

Van Basten
31-03-2005, 01:53 AM
Ya man... that was wat i was thinking of too. hot is possible but as gd as the Shanghai thread i think difficult leh. there got the patronisation of SGPShanghai69, PTR, Shengge wah kaoz a formidable line up.. like brazil leh... but can la..

here only got just4fun to set up chances for van basten to score! so shall u set up a superb chance for van basten to score a double with the sexy girl n jewellery girl? last time with lukim i on a hat-trick but alas i missed the last chance of the nite n only finished with a double :(

actually i think i penetrated into 1 of the Suzhou Universities liao leh :D ... nvm bros we will reap extra benefits too!

gigantic_tk
31-03-2005, 02:21 AM

actually in china this sort of things such as some china asshole just rushing in front of u n squeezing into the taxi is very common.. i myself encounter twice liao.

I m not station there, but ocasssionally gone there for short visit and vacation trip nowsaday.

Best encounter is taking subway during peak hours, really packed like sardine. Many buns offering to you, and was just hoping that I was shorter in height in order to really taste these juicy buns. Visited Huaihai via subway, you really had to push yourself out then followed the rest, movement automatic, you just followed liao. Understand from local there, using your arms to feel or rub against the lady's bust is acceptable but not the palm, but only in the crowd train lor.

lukim
31-03-2005, 09:51 PM

Hat trick.... I standing in front of goal post liao. Then ball kana stolen away from me... lagi sad

Frankieman12
31-03-2005, 11:33 PM

I do agree with Bro Van Basten,regardless you are in Shen Zhen, Guang Zhuo,Shangahi, there bound to have some assholes snatching your taxi.
It also happened to me serveral times liao.

So we just have to "do what the Chinese do when you are in China."

Frankie

Frankieman12
31-03-2005, 11:54 PM
Bro...

Just4fun

Hi Just4fun,
I suppose you guys are all station in Su Zhuo.
I am stationed in Shanghai. Maybe we can meet up to chiong together?
Rgs,
Frankie

Ronaldo
01-04-2005, 12:11 AM
Hi Just4fun,
Rgs,
Frankie

Wow.. blending into the SHA and Suzhou gang ha? Hope you will be happy up there... We gonna miss you here...

Did you managed to meet up with H***** recently? Hope you enjoyed the fun we had while I was there...

Regards from the South...

PS.. Good luck KC-ing...

Frankieman12
01-04-2005, 12:43 AM
Wow.. blending into the SHA and Suzhou gang ha? Hope you will be happy up there... We gonna miss you here...

Did you managed to meet up with H***** recently? Hope you enjoyed the fun we had while I was there...

Regards from the South...

PS.. Good luck KC-ing...

Ya man,
Need to get in contact with our fellow samsters here mah..
I also miss you wonderful guys there.

Yes, I did enjoy. Are you coming to Shanghai in Apr'05?
I heard that there is an exhibition fair.

I did tried to look for H***** but he seems very the busy with what
I don't know.
Any happening that night when I left you guys at Nan Jing Lu?

Do send my regards to the rest of the guys in the South.
And you guys do continue to have good time there too.

oakleyeug
01-04-2005, 08:54 AM
Ya man,

I don't know.

Haha Frankie you still trying out ur KC trap is it?? Anyway I will be in Suzhuo tis coming April maybe catch up with you in Shanghai... hehe maybe then u will bring me go out and cheong.

Have lots of fun when u r in Shanghai man..... Miss u and ur KC trap boy :D

just4fun
01-04-2005, 09:23 AM
Hat trick.... I standing in front of goal post liao. Then ball kana stolen away from me... lagi sad

so did u manage to set up any goal for van basten for the match between young lions vs starbucks babes???

i on leg injury last nite if not sure play make for the both of u to score...

Just4fun

Ronaldo
01-04-2005, 10:17 AM
so did u manage to set up any goal for van basten for the match between young lions vs starbucks babes???

i on leg injury last nite if not sure play make for the both of u to score...

Just4fun

Maybe need to Ronaldo to partner Van Basten to form a formidable strike force... Hehehe... Seems like you guys having fun up there...
Had my virgin trip to SHA 2 weeks back and still loving it...
Maybe I should change a job to there...

PS Sorry for hijacking your post... Cant help but notice there is 2 soccer star nick in this thread...

Have a great weekend....

Ronaldo
01-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Ya man,

I don't know.

Hmm.. Nothing lahz.. we went off to Park 97 for drinks.. then nothing seems interesting except for this crazy girl on her aerobics routine jumping around the dance floor.. pretty weird...

Then we went off to Guan Di... H***** and P****** picked up some girls at the dance floor.. some rubba rubba but no happily ever after.. 2 of which were going to Sg to study ( taking my salt now.. pinch of salt ).

Anyway ask H***** to get you cheap tickets to fly here and see your Chow Chow ( if you are still in love... )...

Weekend liaoz... Have fun...

No happening this weekend for me.. House cleaning.... :cool:

davsoo
01-04-2005, 06:07 PM
i was in suzhou some few time ago.

stay in hotel call suzhou ren jia good location.just behind the walking street kuan qian street (sorry my chinese not so good)

ask for massage and was serve by gal call shuang fei. ( doubly fly)

resonable pretty. 7/10
message so so. 4/10
bj : 6/10
damage : rmb 800 massage rmb 120

next few days go on street and found that can get resonale good < rmb 500

heard there is a zero point bar, second floor got happening. don't know price. next time will try.

hope you have a good time in suzhou.

just4fun
02-04-2005, 02:03 AM
[QUOTE=Van Basten]next weekend so fast ah? ok lah... how abt thurs nite we go happening liao!

btw where did the thread starter unclezerofire go? QUOTE]

the match has been delayed a night as our playmaker n strikers r off the fields...

it is a very interesting match and the final score is young lions 3 and the prc babes 0...... at long last.... it is our first victory in suzhou since we r here....

personally...i find the pub a better place as compared to the KTV... as the damage is smaller and more actions....

but what pissed me off today is the grand finale when the gal came out chasing me for the 3rd storey charges of 50rmb.... i tot i had already told her all inclusive liao...but still give me nonsense..... :mad: :mad:

but generally....it is a fun nite with lukim n van basten....

Just4fun

Van Basten
02-04-2005, 04:35 AM
[QUOTE=Van Basten]next weekend so fast ah? ok lah... how abt thurs nite we go happening liao!

btw where did the thread starter unclezerofire go? QUOTE]

the match has been delayed a night as our playmaker n strikers r off the fields...

it is a very interesting match and the final score is young lions 3 and the prc babes 0...... at long last.... it is our first victory in suzhou since we r here....

personally...i find the pub a better place as compared to the KTV... as the damage is smaller and more actions....

but what pissed me off today is the grand finale when the gal came out chasing me for the 3rd storey charges of 50rmb.... i tot i had already told her all inclusive liao...but still give me nonsense.....

but generally....it is a fun nite with lukim n van basten....

Just4fun

ya bro... u still got time to post ah! u r not the only 1 who had the nonsense.. me too. but anyway, it was a gd outing. and since lukim say i always post nonsense... i shall give a FR here.

The pub we went was at Shi Quan Jie (where else can it be in suzhou!) But er i forgot the name liao... maybe bro lukim or just4fun can fill me in. actually it's quite near the zero point pub that bro davsoo mentioned in his post.

after some drinks on the 1st floor...charges r as usual here roughly abt 20rmb for a bottle of Budweiser or Qingdao etc. we proceeded to the 2nd floor to karaoke room. But alas all the songs were pirated stuff sing liao also beh song... luckily got some bro entertain me with his antics of squeezing some NTTL and acting like a virgin. this room on the 2nd floor is where there is SOME action but still not the climax. and this room only a flat fee of 100rmb...

normally after singing some cock pirated songs for awhile, the girl would ask whether u want to proceed to the 3rd floor for more action. Wah this 1 even got 3rd floor... mostly the pubs here in Suzhou i think only got level 2 but this 1 steady man 3 floors like escalating 1 step higher n higher to the climax... the girls quoted abt 400rmb for full service inclusive of the room upstairs. later after some negotiation, i settled on a bj for 300rmb total.

so we proceed to upstairs but kan ni na, the girl suddenly say it's 350rmb because never count the tips downstairs! but that time her bra already down me horny liao wat the heck 50rmb more only 10sing lah so proceed... but not bad lah... her attitude still quite gd and her bj skills though so so only she tried hard... n her boobs were really nice n shapely which was excellent.. the other thing that put me off was that the room was a bit dirty.. sigh bo pian this is china!

overall an ok experience... considering it's cheonging with sg bros.... total damage abt 450-500rmb per person. actually the pubs also not bad compared to the ktvs lah... it's cheaper though the girls not so pretty n the ktvs r cleaner and got more class... :D

Van Basten
02-04-2005, 04:42 AM
Maybe need to Ronaldo to partner Van Basten to form a formidable strike force... Hehehe... Seems like you guys having fun up there...
Had my virgin trip to SHA 2 weeks back and still loving it...
Maybe I should change a job to there...

PS Sorry for hijacking your post... Cant help but notice there is 2 soccer star nick in this thread...

Have a great weekend....

bro ronaldo... i must say i think u r rite! though bro lukim n just4fun r great playmakers, i think must need ronaldo n van basten to form a formidable strike force in prc land! :D actually got too many kangtow here i also no time to sian all of them.. could do some help here...

anyway, hows the fun with bro tripping, sinoview etc down south? PTR said he was organising a meeting how's it going? we a bit isolated here in suzhou leh... but with the backing of the Real Madrid Class Shanghai gang with SGPShanghai leading the way it should be gd enuf!

Regards from the middle of china...

anybody up there in the northeast? or maybe beijing also can lah...

Van Basten
02-04-2005, 04:46 AM
I do agree with Bro Van Basten,regardless you are in Shen Zhen, Guang Zhuo,Shangahi, there bound to have some assholes snatching your taxi.
It also happened to me serveral times liao.

So we just have to "do what the Chinese do when you are in China."

Frankie

actually here i just anyhow throw my rubbish, spit in prc. maybe i should start urinating on the roadside too... :o

as they say "when in china, do as the chinese do!"

Ronaldo
02-04-2005, 09:32 AM
bro ronaldo... i must say i think u r rite! though bro lukim n just4fun r great playmakers, i think must need ronaldo n van basten to form a formidable strike force in prc land! :D actually got too many kangtow here i also no time to sian all of them.. could do some help here...

anyway, hows the fun with bro tripping, sinoview etc down south? PTR said he was organising a meeting how's it going? we a bit isolated here in suzhou leh... but with the backing of the Real Madrid Class Shanghai gang with SGPShanghai leading the way it should be gd enuf!

Regards from the middle of china...

anybody up there in the northeast? or maybe beijing also can lah...

Hi Van Basten,

Well I went for "trials" in Shanghai and Suzhou 3 weeks back. but had to no time to go to your "club" as in meeting you guys. Lost my mobile phone when before I left for Shanghai. I had SGPShanghai number but it was in my lost mobile phone... Sigh... Should have an invitational trial match...

Anyway dint managed to score, maybe cos of "climate issues", "culture shock" and things like that, ( bah! excusese... ) but I think I missed a good partner like Van Basten... hahahahahaha...

Will plan a next trip up there... but.. why not you come down here? Its always warmer "down there"....

Have a great weekend...

Damn I still on 51/2 week... I need to change my job...

Ronaldo
02-04-2005, 09:39 AM
so we proceed to upstairs but kan ni na, the girl suddenly say it's 350rmb because never count the tips downstairs! but that time her bra already down me horny liao wat the heck 50rmb more only 10sing lah so proceed... but not bad lah... her attitude still quite gd and her bj skills though so so only she tried hard... n her boobs were really nice n shapely which was excellent.. the other thing that put me off was that the room was a bit dirty.. sigh bo pian this is china!

Dirty?? Last weekend I saw that it was possible to have a BBBJ in the foot massage place and even a FJ... Was told they will use the sink in front of the sofa to wash your dick... My god... :eek:

Hmmm.. I think my friend brought me to the street before but not to the pub.. which pub did you go? Any names?

lukim
02-04-2005, 11:05 AM
The pub we went was at Shi Quan Jie (where else can it be in suzhou!) But er i forgot the name liao... maybe bro lukim or just4fun can fill me in.
overall an ok experience... considering it's cheonging with sg bros.... total damage abt 450-500rmb per person. actually the pubs also not bad compared to the ktvs lah... it's cheaper though the girls not so pretty n the ktvs r cleaner and got more class... :D

Don't ask me the name. Although was there twice, names of these places usually dun stay long in the brain.

Yesternight was the first night, we went exploring. All 3 managed to score, but all were "rojak" goals. All got nonsense after the deed. Mine was rushing all the way, Van Basten and just4fun encounter with not paying enough which luckily I did not have. I was negotiating the whole nite, so every single payment details was discussed ah!

As for FR? My room was slightly cleaner but was so small, could hardly turn. As expected, What I have told Van Basten, it appears to be TTL, but actually only less than a handful. Did not check the underarm like you all did. HAHAHA.
But was was quite a bush down south. Complete the deed quickly, paid up and left. Promise to gimme a discount the next time to go out and do it or to do it there at a bigger room. Unlikely to rtf. Did not even bother to get the handphone number. There are more to venture out there. Or maybe we should all retire from chiong scene and just have coffee at SB and meeting syt off the streets. :cool:

lukim
02-04-2005, 11:09 AM
Dirty?? Last weekend I saw that it was possible to have a BBBJ in the foot massage place and even a FJ... Was told they will use the sink in front of the sofa to wash your dick... My god... :eek:

Hmmm.. I think my friend brought me to the street before but not to the pub.. which pub did you go? Any names?

There are many of such places here. As long as the gal fancy you, everything is pretty much negotiable. It all boils down to if you are comfortable to do it there and let them wash u in front of the sofa.

There are a number of such pubs on Shiqian Jie. As long as there are gals standing at the door asking you to go in, most of the time, there will be happenings.

lukim
02-04-2005, 11:18 AM
i was in suzhou some few time ago.

stay in hotel call suzhou ren jia good location.just behind the walking street kuan qian street (sorry my chinese not so good)

ask for massage and was serve by gal call shuang fei. ( doubly fly)

Suzhou Ren Jia also? I stay there all the time. Could have bump into you not realising it. Sad to say, although I have been staying here for a long time, did not know that there is such services provided by the hotel. All the while, I thought there is only some beauty services provided. Can fill me in with more details? Like is it done in the parlour or in the comfort of your room? Can have the charges into the room charge? -Evil Ideas-

Do drop me a pm if you are heading here again. Maybe can go out hunting. ;)

just4fun
02-04-2005, 05:51 PM
after some drinks on the 1st floor...charges r as usual here roughly abt 20rmb for a bottle of Budweiser or Qingdao etc. we proceeded to the 2nd floor to karaoke room. But alas all the songs were pirated stuff sing liao also beh song... luckily got some bro entertain me with his antics of squeezing some NTTL and acting like a virgin. this room on the 2nd floor is where there is SOME action but still not the climax. and this room only a flat fee of 100rmb...

bro....

r we referring to me??????

hahaha.......

just4fun
02-04-2005, 07:28 PM
Suzhou Ren Jia also? I stay there all the time. Could have bump into you not realising it. Sad to say, although I have been staying here for a long time, did not know that there is such services provided by the hotel. All the while, I thought there is only some beauty services provided. Can fill me in with more details? Like is it done in the parlour or in the comfort of your room? Can have the charges into the room charge? -Evil Ideas-

Do drop me a pm if you are heading here again. Maybe can go out hunting. ;)

have to ask the hotel to charge in as F&B and split the bill into 2 seperate nites... wow like dat very shiok... pratically everything will be FOC...

ur company need any "international cleaner"...i wan to go interview liao...

Van Basten
04-04-2005, 02:06 AM
Hi Just4fun,
Rgs,
Frankie

hi frankie! how r u in shanghai? the shanghai babes r beautiful! have u had fun in shanghai... i wish i was stationed in shanghai instead :( but i think i ll spend all my pay!

Van Basten
04-04-2005, 02:08 AM
Haha Frankie you still trying out ur KC trap is it?? Anyway I will be in Suzhuo tis coming April maybe catch up with you in Shanghai... hehe maybe then u will bring me go out and cheong.

Have lots of fun when u r in Shanghai man..... Miss u and ur KC trap boy :D

er may i ask what is the KC trap? how to do it? we need all the tricks here... got many chances here but our "pattern" a bit limited sometimes they play hard to get leh...

lukim
04-04-2005, 08:44 PM
have to ask the hotel to charge in as F&B and split the bill into 2 seperate nites... wow like dat very shiok... pratically everything will be FOC...

ur company need any "international cleaner"...i wan to go interview liao...

Bro just4fun,

Wah, this secret don't say so loud mah, later good lobang "be-cha" liao. :mad:

You boss leh, i only international worker only wor... :(

lukim
04-04-2005, 08:48 PM
er may i ask what is the KC trap? how to do it? we need all the tricks here... got many chances here but our "pattern" a bit limited sometimes they play hard to get leh...

Bro,
I know why you look pale already. Posting at 2:08AM. You don't need to work ah? Or where you out for some action? :rolleyes:

Van Basten
06-04-2005, 12:52 AM
Bro,
I know why you look pale already. Posting at 2:08AM. You don't need to work ah? Or where you out for some action? :rolleyes:

me didnt go out lah... stay at home... waiting for Operation V for Victory Day :D

just4fun
06-04-2005, 11:26 AM
me didnt go out lah... stay at home... waiting for Operation V for Victory Day :D

As the commanding officer for the V Ops... We shall execute this mission b4 lukim goes back...

We shall complete the mission AT ALL COSTS (meaning...sacrifcing our RMB, those babes @ Shi Quan Jie/SOHO/Suzhou Uni and even our precious time)

Onz Bo????

Anyway...I seriously want to ask V her pay@SB....

Just4fun

Frankieman12
07-04-2005, 01:12 AM
hi frankie! how r u in shanghai? the shanghai babes r beautiful! have u had fun in shanghai... i wish i was stationed in shanghai instead :( but i think i ll spend all my pay!

Hi VB,
Bros here is Shanghai are nice. If you have time, do come over to join us to have kopi or some fun.The babes here are tall & fair.
If you like fair fair ones, this is the place....

davsoo
07-04-2005, 01:40 PM
bro lukim, nice to meet u

the place provide massage and along the way test test if postive means can have special.
pm u next time in suzhou.
wish u well and enjoy more.

Ronaldo
07-04-2005, 01:56 PM
Hi VB,
Bros here is Shanghai are nice. If you have time, do come over to join us to have kopi or some fun.The babes here are tall & fair.

Got mehz? But I still miss your "lancing" hahahaha

Van Basten
07-04-2005, 09:11 PM
As the commanding officer for the V Ops... We shall execute this mission b4 lukim goes back...

We shall complete the mission AT ALL COSTS (meaning...sacrifcing our RMB, those babes @ Shi Quan Jie/SOHO/Suzhou Uni and even our precious time)

Onz Bo????

Just4fun

Major Just4fun,

VB and lukim awaiting your orders... ya lor we must complete the mission lah... too long liao she's still on the loose.

but y u wan to ask her pay? u wan to bao her isit? :p

now summer is coming i see more sexy clothes on the streets but i wonder if there ll be alot of armpit hairs around...

Van Basten
07-04-2005, 09:30 PM
Hi VB,

Hi Bro Frankie,

Would love to meet up with u or wat.... The shanghai babes at least better than the suzhou babes lah... maybe less armpit hairs. oh no i got this phobia with armpit hair liao... :eek:

The shanghai babes r still to my surprise very easy for us foreigners to sian huh... Got shanghai colleague come to our suzhou factory we chat for awhile after work once she figured out i was Made in Singapore wah her attitude from already gd become excellent so sweet n smiley n bingo i got her hp no. liao... but too bad lah.. she's just above average but not my type dont pass my QA inspection!

lukim
07-04-2005, 09:48 PM
bro lukim, nice to meet u

the place provide massage and along the way test test if postive means can have special.
pm u next time in suzhou.
wish u well and enjoy more.

I see. Are the gals staff of the hotel or are they from their affliated Dong Ling Club?

Me and the rest of bros in Suzhou awaits you.

lukim
07-04-2005, 09:58 PM
VB and lukim awaiting your orders... ya lor we must complete the mission lah... too long liao she's still on the loose.

now summer is coming i see more sexy clothes on the streets but i wonder if there ll be alot of armpit hairs around...

Hey Bro,

Hp running low on credit, haven't top up so never return ur sms. I am having dinner appointement tomorrow nite with yahoo.

I will be heading back to SG for a few days on monday. Rest day this saturday. Willing to be moblised for Op V. Will chill out in shanghai on sunday before flight on Monday.

ETR suzhou - 1 to 2 weeks.

lukim
07-04-2005, 10:06 PM

Onz Bo????

Just4fun

Hey Bro,

Lets commit D-Day this saturday. I am heading over to Shanghai this sunday. It's do or die. :cool:

lukim
07-04-2005, 10:19 PM

I will help you to enjoy the babes in short skirt while I am over there this weekend. :p

See if my fren is around to bring me to venture around.

just4fun
08-04-2005, 08:54 AM
Major Just4fun,

if their pay is not too high...then i can drop the suzhou uni idea liao and change target...esp v...haha...if it really happens...dun beg me to bring her to ur "long tao"...

u will at least see 70% of the gals with hairy monster under their arms...but it oki...cos we will still hv 30%...

just4fun
08-04-2005, 08:57 AM
Hey Bro,

Lets commit D-Day this saturday. I am heading over to Shanghai this sunday. It's do or die. :cool:

Onz...

D-Day is Sat...

Mission starts @ 7pm... SB-Makan-SB (if v is ard lah)....... :rolleyes:

lukim
08-04-2005, 11:47 PM
Hi VB,

Hi Frankieman,
Does the invite open to the rest of the bros from this thread? I will be staying 1 nite in shanghai before heading back to sg this sunday.

Cheers

Van Basten
10-04-2005, 03:13 AM
Onz...

D-Day is Sat...

Mission starts @ 7pm... SB-Makan-SB (if v is ard lah)....... :rolleyes:

Mission Failed. Target Not Found.... oh my....

just4fun
10-04-2005, 11:03 AM
Mission Failed. Target Not Found.... oh my....

Post-Mission (Ops V) Briefing....

Factors contributing to the failure....
1. Poor planning by CO Just4fun
2. Poor navigation by navigation specialist Van Basten

MTO,
Next time u better indent a good weather for us...last nite sucks nig time...

Anyway... u guys enjoy urself????? :( :(

Van Basten
10-04-2005, 06:49 PM

Factors contributing to the failure....
1. Poor planning by CO Just4fun
2. Poor navigation by navigation specialist Van Basten

MTO,

Anyway... u guys enjoy urself????? :(

aiya yesterday lousy lah... i think the rain also not much pple... not enuf quantity last nite lah... n lukim kena smashed by glass by that poser who went up to the bar top to dance... he thinks he doing pole dancing lah :p

how did i managed to nearly score a hat trick that fateful nite? wah lau come to think of it not easy hor...

nvm still got chance 1...

now CO just4fun, i let u rest for a few days huh... must be gd boy n stay at home to please yr OC... dont always go out play play... we shall ops again soon!

PuTonRen
11-04-2005, 09:04 PM
now CO just4fun, i let u rest for a few days huh... must be gd boy n stay at home to please yr OC... dont always go out play play... we shall ops again soon!

Dear Brothers,

Look like all of you are having fun in Suzhou. How I wish I could be there to join you and to be lead by you. I am stuck in Euroland and will be back to China in May 2005. If I am in Suzhou, I shall contact you all again.

Have fun but do be careful.

Regards

Your humble friend UFO

lukim
11-04-2005, 11:07 PM

MTO,

Anyway... u guys enjoy urself????? :( :(

Roger that CO Just4fun.

Seriously, the last 2 times I was there, it was definately better than that nite. But the last 2 times cannot do anything. Just when I thought can action, then cannot find objective.

lukim
11-04-2005, 11:16 PM

Dear Sirs,

Must akan datung wait for me come back leh. :p

lukim
11-04-2005, 11:18 PM
Look like all of you are having fun in Suzhou. How I wish I could be there to join you and to be lead by you. I am stuck in Euroland and will be back to China in May 2005. If I am in Suzhou, I shall contact you all again.

Dear PTR,

Not much fun. We are still green and would require your vast knowledge to lead us to better grounds.

Awaiting for your grand return.

just4fun
12-04-2005, 09:31 AM
Dear Sirs,

Must akan datung wait for me come back leh. :p

Of coz...How to cheong without u man....

Van Basten
13-04-2005, 01:38 AM
Dear Brothers,

Have fun but do be careful.

Regards

Your humble friend UFO

hello big bro, so free to drop by this thread? me just got back from japanland u have such vast experience u know any gd things to try there?

except the sakuras were beautiful at this time of the year... the japanese babes were beautiful n fashionable.. makes me wish i was born a japanese :p

PuTonRen
13-04-2005, 03:21 PM
hello big bro, so free to drop by this thread? me just got back from japanland u have such vast experience u know any gd things to try there?

except the sakuras were beautiful at this time of the year... the japanese babes were beautiful n fashionable.. makes me wish i was born a japanese :p

Dear Brother,

I am very lousy as far as Japan scene is concerned. I seldom go there. I am afraid I cannot help you. All the past 20 years or so, I spend most of my overseas time either in Europe or China (Hong Kong, Macau, etc..)

Sorry. I find myself redundunt in this case.

Regards from Euroland

lukim
13-04-2005, 06:51 PM

How was land of the rising sun? Got kana whack by the jappies since china and japan are on bad terms now?

Got see all your short skirts anot? :p

unclezerofire
14-04-2005, 10:54 PM
next weekend so fast ah? ok lah... how abt thurs nite we go happening liao!

btw where did the thread starter unclezerofire go? :confused:

Hello everyone, i am very surprised when i got back from fukuoka, jepun to see so many chatting. sorrie i been away for 2 long no chance to check sammyboyforum.

in fact i suppose to go suzhuo, but seeing no reply, i reselected another location, fukuoka cos my company japanese translator very chio.......

when reach jepun, knn :eek: so many beautiful gers many of their standard as good or even better than AV gers. but dissappointing is that their BF face really ugly. when i spoke "London", most of the gers head turned......and uys also... oooooh found out that there are many SPG.

my god, they really know how to dress, really out to kill. if any brother gone there before will know what i mean... now i know my translator "chio" is only 3/10 only...( in sillypore she 8/10) keep on tagging everywhere i go. want to fark also must think twice, the walls so thin, knn jepun gers really make loud and clear sound effect, causing me sleepless night and i have to put on my silencer to PCC.

oooh chio bu come liao.......talk another time. bye

Van Basten
15-04-2005, 01:50 AM
Hello everyone, i am very surprised when i got back from fukuoka, jepun to see so many chatting. sorrie i been away for 2 long no chance to check sammyboyforum.

in fact i suppose to go suzhuo, but seeing no reply, i reselected another location, fukuoka cos my company japanese translator very chio.......

when reach jepun, knn :eek: so many beautiful gers many of their standard as good or even better than AV gers. but dissappointing is that their BF face really ugly. when i spoke "London", most of the gers head turned......and uys also... oooooh found out that there are many SPG.

my god, they really know how to dress, really out to kill. if any brother gone there before will know what i mean... now i know my translator "chio" is only 3/10 only...( in sillypore she 8/10) keep on tagging everywhere i go. want to fark also must think twice, the walls so thin, knn jepun gers really make loud and clear sound effect, causing me sleepless night and i have to put on my silencer to PCC.

oooh chio bu come liao.......talk another time. bye

ooi bro u went jepun also ah? man i went also recently i know wat u mean... the girls dress to kill... still quite cold there but yet i see very short skirts EVERWHERE... n they r pretty n fashionable... guess fashion to them is a statement so they dont care whether it's cold or not!

oh bro lukim i did realised my wish of seeing skirts there!

n boy r they pretty... but i think unless u speak jap, no chance for us at all.

PuTonRen
15-04-2005, 03:19 PM
Dear Bro,

I agree with you totally. I was there in July and October last year, I mean Fukuoka (Spelling ??). Especially in July when girls' dress was minimum. In July, I was with quite a large delegation. The city government had few translators with us, and they are volunteer workers. Two of them were very sweet and beautiful. The delegation went to a dormant Volcano resort, and two of us chatted me up. But, no luck, as in the delegation, there were some Singapore ladies and they were a bit evasive. Well, the resort was nice, each one got to stay in a room. I told them that I would be back there sometimes in October or so, and got their phone numbers. I was only interested in one of them, so concentrated my fire power on her. We went to the KTV in the resort, and my God, they can really drink and sing (after a few drinks). They like to sing English songs, but cannot make it. Well, so no score this trip.

In October 2004, I went back there again with two male colleagues. I remembered to buy a set of Singapore made Gold plated orchid with a small thin chain for her as present. Called her up. On a Friday night, two of us (me and the Mei Mei) went to the resort again, after much persuasion from me. This time, we did not visit any place, except each others body. It was a good and sweet experience. The details are omitted as those are just usual action. We went back to the city on Sunday morning. The Japanese girls can be very wild and caring, and I did not have to do anything. She serviced me very well, including the tradition bathing with me sitting on a stool and she doing the cleaning, and the cleaning after the "battle". The only small dislike is that her boob side does not match my expectation when compared to Sichuan Mei Mei.

It was nice, but I have not went back there since then. My last contact with her was the exchange of New Year Card.

My 2 cent worth

lukim
15-04-2005, 10:15 PM
ooi bro u went jepun also ah? man i went also recently i know wat u mean... the girls dress to kill... still quite cold there but yet i see very short skirts EVERWHERE... n they r pretty n fashionable... guess fashion to them is a statement so they dont care whether it's cold or not!

Next Stop ===> Jepun!!

Van Basten
16-04-2005, 06:05 PM
Dear Bro,

The only small dislike is that her boob side does not match my expectation when compared to Sichuan Mei Mei.

It was nice, but I have not went back there since then. My last contact with her was the exchange of New Year Card.

My 2 cent worth

ya man, 1 thing abt the japs though, their boobs r really small compared to china mei mei, as small as sg girls. i think average cup size is A. some can be so pretty n sweet but their boobs r like 'siew mai' i guess u cant have them all!

lukim
16-04-2005, 10:14 PM
ya man, 1 thing abt the japs though, their boobs r really small compared to china mei mei, as small as sg girls. i think average cup size is A. some can be so pretty n sweet but their boobs r like 'siew mai' i guess u cant have them all!

You think china mei mei big bao meh? A lot are all blown up bao wor. Mostly also siew mai leh

PuTonRen
17-04-2005, 08:24 AM
You think china mei mei big bao meh? A lot are all blown up bao wor. Mostly also siew mai leh

Haha, Bro Lukim.

Try Sichuan Mei Mei, NTTL (Nee Tua Tua Liap), a lot. Hit rate is 7/10. Now you know why I am crazy about Sichuan girl.

Regards from Singapore (Just landed)

PTR aka UFO Man

lukim
17-04-2005, 02:36 PM
Haha, Bro Lukim.

Try Sichuan Mei Mei, NTTL (Nee Tua Tua Liap), a lot. Hit rate is 7/10. Now you know why I am crazy about Sichuan girl.

PTR aka UFO Man

Dear PTR,

Tried-ed already. But i hit the 3/10 chance. :(

I am back in Singapore also. Maybe can meet up so that I can learn more from you on how to find the 7/10 chance.

lukim
17-04-2005, 09:17 PM
Bro VB & just4fun,

What is the situation in SZ now? Got protest over there? Saw on news got protest in Shanghai leh. Saw many kawaii mm leh. Maybe can head over to shanghai and join in and know some mm ah. Idea anot VB? :cool:

How is Op V already? Op cancelled already ah? Any actions lately?

just4fun
18-04-2005, 10:22 AM
Bro VB & just4fun,

What is the situation in SZ now? Got protest over there? Saw on news got protest in Shanghai leh. Saw many kawaii mm leh. Maybe can head over to shanghai and join in and know some mm ah. Idea anot VB? :cool:

haha...i was in shanghai last week for a couple of days...the protest is just behind me and i miss it...wat a kuku...

ops is just postponed...awaiting for activation oni...shld be any time soon...keep your walkie on...dun miss any instructions hor...later kana charged...

Just4fun

unclezerofire
18-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Haha, Bro Lukim.

PTR aka UFO Man

sure anot!!!!! what is the average size?

i am a big breast lover, not the used saggy type. MUST BE FFFFFIRMMMMM!

last year i when to tong ann, xiamen, in a cheap ktv, tips i remember is 100RBM, room charge only 680RMB can fit in at least 20 persons. so we played a dice game, throw a single dice to determine how many ger we seat.

2 of my friends throw 3 and 4 respectively. i knn throw a red six, but that night is happening. cos we brought a few bottles of vokar.

damn the gers are really good at beers, with my friend's carefully advise we tried the "submarine" Beer + vokar. wooooah the gers are real show off, bottom up everything, hahahaha very soon they see stars...

one of my gers, i suppose she is only 17 yrs. breast so big like C or D cup for a slim small size. touch both and found that it is so soft but firm, the bra is thin i suppose not much support.

almost everyone drunk including 3 sillyporeans (us). ask the gers out for OverNite, woah lau kana regected by 6 of them....

so pai seh, not only me, all of us became "monks" that fateful night. and the following 2 nights also the same. thinking "Bo her, Hey ma ho"( no fish, prawn can do) getting KTV gers at town level so hard....

then the 4th night kept calling the same few gers, i ask one of the ger i suppose she was fancying me if she wants to go back with me. "Ok" came the reply. i was laughting in my heart, hahaha, so i told my friend. he ask me " she said how much?" i replied " she nvr mentioned" he told me again "must ask? what happen u kana conned, i am here to help u. what happens tommorrow tell you 5000RMB? you LPPL have to pay." thinking he is the "Lao Jiao", must respect a bit. so i ask her how much. without any warning she drank the whole bottle of beer and left immediately without any tips. i was TOTALLY shocked :eek: . CCB i scold the "LAo Jiao", the 2 sillypore friends laught non stop. another night we are "MONKS"

no choice at last go massage palor. full body massage = PCC for you only. dont want xtra for fuck job.

i give up. go china to get a hand job only.....

PuTonRen
18-04-2005, 07:01 PM

i am a big breast lover, not the used saggy type. MUST BE FFFFFIRMMMMM!

Well, it is up to you to believe. Finding out yourself is the best way to confirm or to counter my observation. I collected the statistics based on my humble number of years in China.

Sorry to hear about your adventure in Tong Ann. I still cannot understand the behavour of the girl that you have mentioned. I am not sure in Tong Ann, in Xiamen, a KTV girl, you can get one shot at RMB 800, and at times, RMB 1000 for an overnight. I was lucky, I did not ask in several occasions, and just gave the said amount after the session. They did not complain, so I though it was okay. However, some did ask for RMB 50 to 100 for Taxi fare. As Xiamen is a small place, I usually gave RMB 50 if I was happy with the service, or none for unsatisfactory service.

Regards.

Van Basten
23-04-2005, 07:32 AM

then the 4th night kept calling the same few gers, i ask one of the ger i suppose she was fancying me if she wants to go back with me. "Ok" came the reply. i was laughting in my heart, hahaha, so i told my friend. he ask me " she said how much?" i replied " she nvr mentioned" he told me again "must ask? what happen u kana conned, i am here to help u. what happens tommorrow tell you 5000RMB? you LPPL have to pay." thinking he is the "Lao Jiao", must respect a bit. so i ask her how much. without any warning she drank the whole bottle of beer and left immediately without any tips. i was TOTALLY shocked :eek: . CCB i scold the "LAo Jiao", the 2 sillypore friends laught non stop. another night we are "MONKS"

actually i think she wanted to give u free leh... it does happen to us foreigners in china. i think u missed the boat :p

Van Basten
23-04-2005, 07:35 AM
Bro VB & just4fun,

I told u b4 that the shanghai mm are prettier and there are more all over the streets!

Ops V maybe wait until u come back lah... postponed only wont be cancelled. So when u coming again? :)

sadmanneedsex
23-04-2005, 10:16 AM
I told u b4 that the shanghai mm are prettier and there are more all over the streets!

Ops V maybe wait until u come back lah... postponed only wont be cancelled. So when u coming again?

Hi to everybody, just arrive in suzhou, had been here for 1 week. Me staying in xin to guang chang. Got few shop around the area. Overall, the environment here not bad, weather at the moment better than Singapore :)
Had only been to Guan Quan street. Alot of shop there, while walking, had been approach the local man introducing massage and wash leg. Cost RMB 100. Duno real or not. Also say can full package, never say how much, never ask also, as with 2 friends, shy to ask :D
Will be here for 3 months, duno will tahun not to try the services here alot....

lukim
23-04-2005, 11:40 AM
Ops V maybe wait until u come back lah... postponed only wont be cancelled. So when u coming again? :)

Dear brothers in suzhou,

Got some bad news. My project in suzhou will be grounded for awhile. Maybe heading in lesser for the time being. But don't worry, my heart will be with you for all operations to be carry out. May still be heading over for a short period after the Labour day holiday week. We call you upon arrivial. Meantime, identify more "hot zones" which is good.

Cheers,
Grounded

lukim
23-04-2005, 11:45 AM
actually i think she wanted to give u free leh... it does happen to us foreigners in china. i think u missed the boat :p

Then how come I never tio before? Must be you too yandao, all never "chap" me. :mad:

I think you the best la. Go everywhere also got mm smile at you. I don't have so much luck la.

just4fun
23-04-2005, 08:00 PM
Dear brothers in suzhou,

Got some bad news. My project in suzhou will be grounded for awhile. Maybe heading in lesser for the time being. But don't worry, my heart will be with you for all operations to be carry out. May still be heading over for a short period after the Labour day holiday week. We call you upon arrivial. Meantime, identify more "hot zones" which is good.

Cheers,
Grounded

Aiyo...Like that veri telok leh...

anyway...it has been a while since me and VB go and cheong also....still thinking of waiting for u...but too bad... :(

see you after Wu Yi....

VB....When u r free???? seems that you are veri busy recently.... do call me when u r more available....

Just4fun

PuTonRen
23-04-2005, 09:58 PM

anyway...it has been a while since me and VB go and cheong also....still thinking of waiting for u...but too bad... :(

see you after Wu Yi....

VB....When u r free???? seems that you are veri busy recently.... do call me when u r more available....

Just4fun
Dear Bros of Suzhou,

I may be up to Suzhou from 9-11 May 2005. I will contact you all if time is right for everyone. I need you to lead man.

Regards

UFO

just4fun
23-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Dear Bros of Suzhou,

I may be up to Suzhou from 9-11 May 2005. I will contact you all if time is right for everyone. I need you to lead man.

Regards

UFO

Noting it on my PDA...

We fellow suzhou-ean awaits ur arrival.... :D

Just4fun

sadmanneedsex
24-04-2005, 11:43 AM

Hi Bro Van Basten, Bro Lukim had wan me to ask u something regarding guan qian jie.....

he ask me either dun try anything outside Guang Qian Jie or dun try anything that those man at Guang Qian Jie when they approach u, to ask u to go to their place to take a look......usually they will ask u go c, 1 guy even gv me his name card last nite........they will say got performance, ktv, massage body n leg, lastly will say if the gal we feel ok, can bring them to hotel....just curious is there any trick or trap??? any Bro around knows?? and if really cannot tahun, bring them to hotel, total damage is how much??

got c some health centre ard Guang Qian Jie also, haven go take a look at them............will have to wait until end of may then maybe go take a look, only then will me be alone all by myself as all my colleague all went back Singapore liao

***any comment on the above thread??** :p

sadmanneedsex
24-04-2005, 11:45 AM
Hi, asking all Bro here, any health centre that is not so damaging and got full package? will not like to try ktv as i read frm the thread, all quite exp...... just wan to try the gals :p here, so not preparing much budget.....abt rmb500......... me here nv bring alot of cash, so hv to save abit la ..... ;)

just4fun
24-04-2005, 01:16 PM
Hi, asking all Bro here, any health centre that is not so damaging and got full package? will not like to try ktv as i read frm the thread, all quite exp...... just wan to try the gals :p here, so not preparing much budget.....abt rmb500......... me here nv bring alot of cash, so hv to save abit la ..... ;)

Not all PRC in the HC over here in suzhou offer full service and prices do vary...I had tried a HJ for 350rmb in HC before and when I asked them for FS...she said she never do...So LL also....

If you want to hv budget FS...you can try out the barbershop and there is 1 at the back of Guang Qian Jie along Lin Du Lu.... and a couple more opp...FS is abt 200rmb....but the environment sucks and you need luck and patience to find a gem....

Alternatively...you can try those small pubs along Shi Quan Jie...those pubs will hv small rms on top storey whereby you can "perform"....Prices are quite reasonable...ard 350rmb...you will need to negotiate with them....But the environment also sucks and is goddamn dirty....Quality of the babes can be quite gd at times.....

As for those man approaching you at Guang Qian Jie...you better dun go and most likely you will be "robert head"...You can try at your own risk....Van Basten also kana before and it was post in a older thread...so i dun think you are able to find it.....

Happy cheonging....I hv pm u my contact...

Regards
Just4fun.....

Van Basten
24-04-2005, 11:42 PM
Then how come I never tio before? Must be you too yandao, all never "chap" me. :mad:

I think you the best la. Go everywhere also got mm smile at you. I don't have so much luck la.

no lah bro... dont think it's so gd. it's just simply bcos we r foreigners, Made In Singapore as just4fun puts it.

nvm... waiting for u come back to go casa bro! got nice girls in short sexy skirts sitting there. dont even know whether they working girls or normal girls. n got this rocky pub just opposite shi quan wah i went upstairs to toilet got a few nice sweet young mei mei... better than the other 1 last time!

come back soon!

Van Basten
24-04-2005, 11:48 PM

see you after Wu Yi....

Just4fun

ya busy with work leh.... n busy with some girls also... some call me i had to ignore them if not i no time...

but no stunning ones yet leh... those that makes u keep going back for more. now just got above average ones.. just looking for that 1 something special... like those goals that Van Basten used to score :D where to find huh huh???

but now suzhou university girl bochap me leh... sianz. got gem but so near yet so far.......

Van Basten
25-04-2005, 12:03 AM
Hi Bro Van Basten, Bro Lukim had wan me to ask u something regarding guan qian jie.....

he ask me either dun try anything outside Guang Qian Jie or dun try anything that those man at Guang Qian Jie when they approach u, to ask u to go to their place to take a look......usually they will ask u go c, 1 guy even gv me his name card last nite........they will say got performance, ktv, massage body n leg, lastly will say if the gal we feel ok, can bring them to hotel....just curious is there any trick or trap??? any Bro around knows?? and if really cannot tahun, bring them to hotel, total damage is how much??

***any comment on the above thread??** :p

i didnt really kana those by the man aprroaching, i kana another type.... so kena robert head abt 500rmb for nothing. but wat bro just4fun said in his reply speaks for wat i feel...

just4fun
25-04-2005, 10:24 AM
ya busy with work leh.... n busy with some girls also... some call me i had to ignore them if not i no time...

but no stunning ones yet leh... those that makes u keep going back for more. now just got above average ones.. just looking for that 1 something special... like those goals that Van Basten used to score :D where to find huh huh???

but now suzhou university girl bochap me leh... sianz. got gem but so near yet so far.......

the suzhou uni gal is just trying to make u gian gian oni...knn so wat if she finds a china bf.....we are MIS oki....dun play play....

VB...i think u can 1 if you persist on....just call her everyday...pyscho her out...i dun think any problem....

anyway...just bf wat....not husband....rite???

All the best!!!!

Tonite Ops V???? Onzzzz!!!!

Just4fun

lukim
25-04-2005, 09:07 PM
Tonite Ops V???? Onzzzz!!!!
Just4fun

Ops V??....The war has started!!!....Wish you both success!!!

lukim
25-04-2005, 09:09 PM

Bro just4fun,

Life is so unfair!!....Some "striker" just have all the luck in this world!!!...DAMN!!!! :mad:

just4fun
26-04-2005, 12:14 AM
Ops V??....The war has started!!!....Wish you both success!!!

Last min cancelled...Due to a sudden mini typhoon(i mean a real typhoon)...

Wil keep u posted....

Just4fun

just4fun
26-04-2005, 12:22 AM
Bro just4fun,

Life is so unfair!!....Some "striker" just have all the luck in this world!!!...DAMN!!!! :mad:

Yah Yah....That's life...some folks always have better luck....Wat to do :(

But seems that his luck is going down now....as his suzhou uni gal have found a new bf....and tell him....我们还是少见面吧.....

rest assured....i will set up a swee swee opportunity to strike a goal next time u r back in sz....

Just4fun

Van Basten
27-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Yah Yah....That's life...some folks always have better luck....Wat to do :(

But seems that his luck is going down now....as his suzhou uni gal have found a new bf....and tell him....我们还是少见面吧.....

rest assured....i will set up a swee swee opportunity to strike a goal next time u r back in sz....

Just4fun

actually, Van Basten never aims to score many goals, just 1 or 2 brilliant goals are enuf. but "sob" yet to score a beautiful goal this season yet leh.....

lukim
28-04-2005, 12:07 AM
Just4fun

Wah....got wat things set for me?....faster tell me....dun make me gian? I will go talk to my boss tomorrow. :cool:

just4fun
29-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Wah....got wat things set for me?....faster tell me....dun make me gian? I will go talk to my boss tomorrow. :cool:

How abt the "sunny" gal @ starbuck???

I managed to be friend with all of them liao...

Hehe......

Anyway...tonight go cheong with VB.... Haha :D

Just4fun...

lukim
30-04-2005, 09:25 PM
How abt the "sunny" gal @ starbuck???
I managed to be friend with all of them liao...
Anyway...tonight go cheong with VB.... Haha :D
Just4fun...

"Sunny" gal?...she looks so decent till I cannot bring myself to do it. :p

So where you and VB chiong last nite? Any happenings?

just4fun
30-04-2005, 10:07 PM
"Sunny" gal?...she looks so decent till I cannot bring myself to do it. :p

So where you and VB chiong last nite? Any happenings?

Ya..i certainly agrees that you cant perform those "beastly acts" on such a decent gal...but can be a good companion for tcss or makan....

VB and 1 of his singapore "peng you" and myself went to casablanca for a drinks... got some babes ard but you can easily spot another bulldog salivating beside her... Me and VB got no chance at all man...Another disappointing nite... :mad:

When r u coming???

Just4fun

lukim
01-05-2005, 10:15 PM
VB and 1 of his singapore "peng you" and myself went to casablanca for a drinks... got some babes ard but you can easily spot another bulldog salivating beside her... Me and VB got no chance at all man...Another disappointing nite... :mad:
Just4fun

The dog is you all bring or the gals bring or roaming dogs?

just4fun
02-05-2005, 01:03 PM
The dog is you all bring or the gals bring or roaming dogs?

some are wild dogs looking for "food" while some are pets that tagged along with their female owners.....

there are another poser that VB and me want to punch his face....

Just4fun

lukim
02-05-2005, 11:55 PM
some are wild dogs looking for "food" while some are pets that tagged along with their female owners.....
there are another poser that VB and me want to punch his face....
Just4fun

Wah boss...so free on forum at 1pm in the afternoon.

So many different type of dogs ah...sianz la....got lonely female owners anot?...I am more interested in that though.

Poser worst than the one at KK the other nite? Wanted the punch that poser that nite...Threw a glass when he was drunk...and it landed in front of me...damn!!!

just4fun
03-05-2005, 09:42 AM
Wah boss...so free on forum at 1pm in the afternoon.

So many different type of dogs ah...sianz la....got lonely female owners anot?...I am more interested in that though.

Poser worst than the one at KK the other nite? Wanted the punch that poser that nite...Threw a glass when he was drunk...and it landed in front of me...damn!!!

Yo...you must know...in ceena we hv so-called as the "golden week"...no ppl to entertain me...so LL go to SBF to post something to make u gian gian... :D

sure got lonely owners...but they are "look-able" leh...oni a handful can pass QC...

When r u coming over??? Me and VB planning to go to "Mu DU Cheng"...so called as the red-light district of suzhou leh...

Just4fun

newtjitsu
03-05-2005, 05:23 PM
i will be in suzhou from 12th afternoon till 14th any happening? anyone there? 11th night will be in shanghai.. anything there too?!

lukim
03-05-2005, 09:57 PM
When r u coming over??? Me and VB planning to go to "Mu DU Cheng"...so called as the red-light district of suzhou leh...
Just4fun

Ok man. Tentative plan is travel on 15th May. But will be a short trip only this time. Will confirm again.

Van Basten
04-05-2005, 01:52 AM
Yo...you must know...in ceena we hv so-called as the "golden week"...no ppl to entertain me...so LL go to SBF to post something to make u gian gian... :D

sure got lonely owners...but they are "look-able" leh...oni a handful can pass QC...

Just4fun

mudu?? me havent been there b4 also... shld go take a look sometime. maybe shld jio Sadmanneedsex along.... where he is???

just4fun
04-05-2005, 08:53 AM
Ok man. Tentative plan is travel on 15th May. But will be a short trip only this time. Will confirm again.

see u bro!!!

just4fun
04-05-2005, 08:57 AM
mudu?? me havent been there b4 also... shld go take a look sometime. maybe shld jio Sadmanneedsex along.... where he is???

ya...we shall see when we free and go jalan jalan....anyway sadmanneedsex is already MIA liao...never see him post or call me also... :cool:

lukim
04-05-2005, 10:13 PM
see u bro!!!

Bro, bad news. project still grounded. Trip may be canceled. DAMN!!!

sadmanneedsex
06-05-2005, 10:45 AM
ya...we shall see when we free and go jalan jalan....anyway sadmanneedsex is already MIA liao...never see him post or call me also...

Hi bro, pai sei, company shut down for golden week, so no online, just cme back to work ot yesterday, but too busy to online, had no internet access in the place i live in, had still figuring out how to apply for internet until now........ :confused: anybody can enlighten me, as the place i live in is provided by company.....i duno how to pay if i wan internet access......

anway, went to west mountain on monday with my colleagues. On the way back, the driver drove past area around Jin Shan Lu, one of the small street in Jin Shan Lu, the whole street is KTV and some barber shop :p , but never ask much as my colleague ard, so paisei to ask, haha

also past by 1 place, shop all close, my colleague told me the place is like geylang once nite time come, forget what street name, but think maybe is near Dong Huan Lu, nv ask my collegue as they r my sub ordinate, so dun wan them to know much....hehe

so when u and Van Basten plan to go? 2 9 or sat nite? duno wats the damage hor? and duno clean onot, any bro go b4? scared leh

PuTonRen
06-05-2005, 11:49 AM
Brothers,

In Suzhou, there is a place with many FL, called Wu Zhong Lu.

Brought there by a taxi, did not take anyone cause it was late, and the stock was not good enough

Regards

PTR

69er
08-05-2005, 02:30 PM
Brothers,

Brought there by a taxi, did not take anyone cause it was late, and the stock was not good enough

Regards

PTR

You must be talking about Wu Zhong Shang Cheng (Wu Zhong Business City). I haven't been there for almost a year. There are many FL there but no good looking girls.

Van Basten
09-05-2005, 02:05 AM
Brothers,

Regards

PTR

hi big bro, u still coming to suzhou on thr 9th?

btw wu zhong lu is quite ulu... if i m not wrong it's the 30rmb per shot with the lao char bohs girls u talking about?

sadmanneedsex
09-05-2005, 08:48 AM
hi big bro, u still coming to suzhou on thr 9th?

btw wu zhong lu is quite ulu... if i m not wrong it's the 30rmb per shot with the lao char bohs girls u talking about?

So Bro VB, when r we going tour around Mu DU Cheng? :D

newtjitsu
09-05-2005, 11:42 AM
can i join you guys? i will be there from 12th evening till 14th afternoon

newtjitsu
11-05-2005, 11:54 PM
well, never mind, just got a lobang :)

Van Basten
12-05-2005, 04:37 AM
well, never mind, just got a lobang :)

bro wat lobang u got? ktv or wat? must recommend....

Van Basten
12-05-2005, 04:38 AM
So Bro VB, when r we going tour around Mu DU Cheng? :D

weekend u free? these few days i out of action lah... so no choice. probably me or bro just4fun will call u for a cup of kopi... :)

sadmanneedsex
12-05-2005, 08:41 AM
weekend u free? these few days i out of action lah... so no choice. probably me or bro just4fun will call u for a cup of kopi... :)

Yo, weekend should be free, if not working :p just gv me a call......just went walk walk 2 days ago in shi quan jie.......nothing much there as the shop there not as gd as guan qian jie.......saw a few pub.....few gals sit near the entrance, never take a closer look as my singapore colleague is with me, so abit pai sei........but take a glance when past through the pub, looks like no good looking 1 leh, seems to me all abit old age liao.....went past zero point pub and milano pub.......popular pub? havent take a look inside......

sadmanneedsex
12-05-2005, 01:23 PM
Yo, weekend should be free, if not working :p just gv me a call......just went walk walk 2 days ago in shi quan jie.......nothing much there as the shop there not as gd as guan qian jie.......saw a few pub.....few gals sit near the entrance, never take a closer look as my singapore colleague is with me, so abit pai sei........but take a glance when past through the pub, looks like no good looking 1 leh, seems to me all abit old age liao.....went past zero point pub and milano pub.......popular pub? havent take a look inside......

haiz......last min changes...... :mad: need to work weekend, but nvm, earn more to go cheong.........will only be free after 5 on weekend........

lukim
12-05-2005, 09:46 PM
......but take a glance when past through the pub, looks like no good looking 1 leh, seems to me all abit old age liao.....went past zero point pub and milano pub.......popular pub? havent take a look inside......

I feel that all those pubs at Shi Qian Jie are like MG, TH, BS thingy in sg. Just that you really feel being treated like king when you are over there.

If looking for swt, really got to depend on luck. I think Bro VB and just4fun were quite happy wif theirs except for the ending of the nite.

Miss the days in suzhou...... :(

lukim
12-05-2005, 09:47 PM

I WANNA LATTE IN GUANG QIAN JIE!!!!! :mad:

newtjitsu
13-05-2005, 03:49 AM
Wu Zhong district, Sin Qi street. check it out. $300 overnight.

sadmanneedsex
13-05-2005, 08:46 AM
Wu Zhong district, Sin Qi street. check it out. $300 overnight.

haha, u check it out liao huh? got any gem? the place clean? overnite at hotel? r the gals hygiene? :confused:

just4fun
13-05-2005, 06:04 PM
I WANNA LATTE IN GUANG QIAN JIE!!!!! :mad:

haha...i just had mine this afternoon...i know the babes over there liao leh...intro them to u next time u r here...

anyway...i will be back to singapore from 26 may to 5 jun.... can also meet up if ur time permits...

just4fun

lukim
13-05-2005, 10:47 PM
haha...i just had mine this afternoon...i know the babes over there liao leh...intro them to u next time u r here...

anyway...i will be back to singapore from 26 may to 5 jun.... can also meet up if ur time permits...

just4fun

Don't know when will be back. Redeveloping the product now. Must see customers want our product anot also.

We catch up when you are back. We do a latte in Singapore then. :p

PM me your sg hp.

B.Bollocks
13-05-2005, 11:21 PM
Don't know when will be back. Redeveloping the product now. Must see customers want our product anot also.

PM me your sg hp.

bro u engineer?

just4fun
14-05-2005, 09:32 AM

PM me your sg hp.

PM u liao...

latte in singapore not so fun leh...cos we cant 'piak' ang mo loud loud liao... i think hainanese chicken rice / bak kut teh / fried kway teow better hor....

lukim
14-05-2005, 12:46 PM
bro u engineer?

Not so high class. I operator only. :(

You wanna hire me?

lukim
14-05-2005, 12:48 PM
PM u liao...

latte in singapore not so fun leh...cos we cant 'piak' ang mo loud loud liao... i think hainanese chicken rice / bak kut teh / fried kway teow better hor....

Ok la... We have hainanese chicken rice / bak kut teh / fried kway teow first then after that, we can head to MG or TH for me to recapture the "lost" feelings. :D

just4fun
14-05-2005, 07:17 PM
Ok la... We have hainanese chicken rice / bak kut teh / fried kway teow first then after that, we can head to MG or TH for me to recapture the "lost" feelings. :D

Ok...Onz!!!!!

Van Basten.... we shall punish those PRC babes for you at MG/TH on ur behalf.... :D

Van Basten
15-05-2005, 03:23 AM
haha, u check it out liao huh? got any gem? the place clean? overnite at hotel? r the gals hygiene? :confused:

bro y dont u check it out n tell us then? man 300rmb overnite wat can u expect?

Van Basten
15-05-2005, 03:26 AM

just4fun

hey u havent intro to me lehz! btw hows your recruitment drive? need my help to interview anybody?

u go back so long it's going to be a long lonely week for me here... u n lukim go MG or wat to get some suzhou girls back to here lah... i m running out of fun!

btw i just dropped by in kunshan today... do u feel the china girls there r prettier n sexier? or i cock eye liao? :D

just4fun
15-05-2005, 08:46 AM
hey u havent intro to me lehz! btw hows your recruitment drive? need my help to interview anybody?

u go back so long it's going to be a long lonely week for me here... u n lukim go MG or wat to get some suzhou girls back to here lah... i m running out of fun!

btw i just dropped by in kunshan today... do u feel the china girls there r prettier n sexier? or i cock eye liao? :D

u want "sunny girl" or "ops v"...u name it...i think now no problem liao lor...they tcss with me every time i go there....

still recruiting leh...wat to do...i "ai pi kor ai chie" somemore want "tau liap ni"...so need to wait for the freshie graduating from suzhou uni after jun lor... this is wat the agency told me lah...

I also think that kunshan babes on the road are more chio also...dun noe why also leh...so near... but the quality differs quite abit....

Me and lukim will source for some suzhou babes so that we can tackle after we are back....

Just4fun

Frankieman12
15-05-2005, 12:58 PM
u want "sunny girl" or "ops v"...u name it...i think now no problem liao lor...they tcss with me every time i go there....

still recruiting leh...wat to do...i "ai pi kor ai chie" somemore want "tau liap ni"...so need to wait for the freshie graduating from suzhou uni after jun lor... this is wat the agency told me lah...

I also think that kunshan babes on the road are more chio also...dun noe why also leh...so near... but the quality differs quite abit....

Me and lukim will source for some suzhou babes so that we can tackle after we are back....

Just4fun

Hi,
Do you guys frequent MG often?
The last time when I went there, there are only a handfull ones that
are "tau liap ni" ,etc.
How's the latest supply of girls there now?
I personally prefer to have the girls in China itself as we have a large pool
to choose from.
Rgs,
Frankie

lukim
15-05-2005, 02:37 PM
Hi,
are "tau liap ni" ,etc.
to choose from.

Given a choice, I think everyone would want that large pool in China.

The standard is quite low now. Was at BS a few weeks back... standard was only around the 5-6 mark. But there were 1 or 2 with 7-9 standards.

lukim
15-05-2005, 02:39 PM
Just4fun

I think VB will be more interested in Ops V. He likes those with cfm pattern one. :p

I would like to know sunny gal. But no chance already. :(

lukim
15-05-2005, 02:41 PM

$300 overnite at your place or at their place? If at their place, maybe still have to pay for security charges to the bouncers before can leave. LoL~~ :p

sadmanneedsex
15-05-2005, 03:34 PM

seriously bro, I havent been to any of the place here to try yet, so duno wat the environment and the price should be, so just like to check with u guys who hv been b4........

just4fun
15-05-2005, 04:23 PM
I think VB will be more interested in Ops V. He likes those with cfm pattern one. :p

I would like to know sunny gal. But no chance already.

why no chance liao leh???? Ur project over in suzhou is confirm grounded liao izzit....sad :(

just4fun
15-05-2005, 04:27 PM
seriously bro, I havent been to any of the place here to try yet, so duno wat the environment and the price should be, so just like to check with u guys who hv been b4........

bro...

u cant really expect high quality considering the miserable 300 rmb u r paying...

even though i never try b4...but my gut feeling tells me that the hygiene level will be low...environment to be quite "telok"... gal quality is subjective (i know ur standard of defining a beau)...

that's all i think i can advise....

sadmanneedsex
15-05-2005, 04:30 PM
bro...

u cant really expect high quality considering the miserable 300 rmb u r paying...

even though i never try b4...but my gut feeling tells me that the hygiene level will be low...environment to be quite "telok"... gal quality is subjective (i know ur standard of defining a beau)...

that's all i think i can advise....

ha, ok, understood, thks.....

Van Basten
15-05-2005, 10:35 PM

I would like to know sunny gal. But no chance already. :(

知我者非lukim兄也

ya why no chance liao? we waiting for u to come back to form our formidable strike force again leh... ever since u went back, i figured it all went quiet here! been travelling quite a bit but our goals dried up!

dont know why....

Van Basten
15-05-2005, 10:42 PM

Just4fun

wah suzhou uni would be gd target! like half branded leh....

u also think the girls in kunshan on the streets seem to be prettier also?? me too leh... n sexier n more like sluttish dressing too.. why huh? any reason? i cant figure out why leh... maybe we both cock eyed by too long in china liao. :D

tho their fashion sense still like here very outlandish cannot make it. shanghai fashion still the best but of course it's a big city...

just4fun
15-05-2005, 10:51 PM
wah suzhou uni would be gd target! like half branded leh....

u also think the girls in kunshan on the streets seem to be prettier also?? me too leh... n sexier n more like sluttish dressing too.. why huh? any reason? i cant figure out why leh... maybe we both cock eyed by too long in china liao. :D

tho their fashion sense still like here very outlandish cannot make it. shanghai fashion still the best but of course it's a big city...

I happen to see a couple of babes at kunshan and i suspect that they are working at KTV..be cos of their dressing.....but i am also not too sure...

but in kunshan...other than the local kunshan ppl....i think anhui ppl make up a significant portion of the population....

anyway...i think kunshan is something like made for taiwan like that....so many taiwanese ard....especially if u go to their "shang dao" or "dio cafe"

Van Basten
15-05-2005, 10:56 PM

just go try... majority of the places are not black shops... just be careful. u never know unti u try!

Van Basten
15-05-2005, 11:04 PM
Hi,
are "tau liap ni" ,etc.
to choose from.
Rgs,
Frankie

hi bro, hows the action in Shanghai? think u joining the SHA bros like SGP, PTR for some gathering on the 21st May? Maybe just4fun n i will drop by in SHA again 1 of these days hope can meet up with u...

I been to MG quite a few times but sometimes the place is too outright brazen sleazy... the competition among the china girls is stiff so they quite desperate n sometimes we kenna get pestered by them.

of course here is better... here we r gold. MIS made in singapore. there they r the special breed bcos they r rare n some of some stupid sg man think they r gold n spend loads on them!

sadmanneedsex
16-05-2005, 12:57 PM
just go try... majority of the places are not black shops... just be careful. u never know unti u try!

oh, ok......i got c 1 place somewhere 2 to 3 streets away frm guan quan jie, 2 to 3 shop......alot of gals sit inside, like no business......will check it out this week........after my singapore colleague fly back..... ;)

here all can negtiate price right? n must confirm everything, the price then can cheong right?

as long as the condition is like geylang Cat 40, then is very gd liao, Cat 40 is rmb200, so rmb300 shouldn't it be abit better? :p

just4fun
16-05-2005, 05:49 PM
here we r gold. MIS made in singapore. there they r the special breed bcos they r rare n some of some stupid sg man think they r gold n spend loads on them!

I like ur "MIS"....we r platinum card with diamonds ard the edges... :D

just4fun
16-05-2005, 05:55 PM
oh, ok......i got c 1 place somewhere 2 to 3 streets away frm guan quan jie, 2 to 3 shop......alot of gals sit inside, like no business......will check it out this week........after my singapore colleague fly back.....

here all can negtiate price right? n must confirm everything, the price then can cheong right?

as long as the condition is like geylang Cat 40, then is very gd liao, Cat 40 is rmb200, so rmb300 shouldn't it be abit better?

sure...defintely can bargain...

remember to post ur FR hor...

me and VB are waiting for it.... :D

sadmanneedsex
17-05-2005, 01:47 PM
sure...defintely can bargain...

remember to post ur FR hor...

me and VB are waiting for it.... :D

no problem :D

Ronaldo
17-05-2005, 04:33 PM
hi bro, hows the action in Shanghai? think u joining the SHA bros like SGP, PTR for some gathering on the 21st May? Maybe just4fun n i will drop by in SHA again 1 of these days hope can meet up with u...

of course here is better... here we r gold. MIS made in singapore. there they r the special breed bcos they r rare n some of some stupid sg man think they r gold n spend loads on them!

Hmm.. I also like SHA so actively looking for a position up there.. Damn.. Frankieman still dont wanna intro... I dont wanna stuck here for so long lehz... hehehehe...

Well actually got a call from a SG company to check if I am keen in Suzhou.. Is living there ex? How much does a 100sqm condo cost per month? I know no need so big but just for comparison. I need nice nice one hor..kekeke...

But u said 300rmb for overnight?? Zhun bo??? Thats cheap lehz... compared to here...

sadmanneedsex
17-05-2005, 05:17 PM
Hmm.. I also like SHA so actively looking for a position up there.. Damn.. Frankieman still dont wanna intro... I dont wanna stuck here for so long lehz... hehehehe...

Well actually got a call from a SG company to check if I am keen in Suzhou.. Is living there ex? How much does a 100sqm condo cost per month? I know no need so big but just for comparison. I need nice nice one hor..kekeke...

But u said 300rmb for overnight?? Zhun bo??? Thats cheap lehz... compared to here...

wah, got company ask u to cme suzhou permanent? wat company? doing wat thing? i also wan leh......me here only for awhile..not shoik...... :(

lukim
18-05-2005, 02:56 AM
知我者非lukim兄也

ya why no chance liao? we waiting for u to come back to form our formidable strike force again leh... ever since u went back, i figured it all went quiet here! been travelling quite a bit but our goals dried up!

dont know why....

Not total ground. But will take months before seeing any new light... :(

lukim
18-05-2005, 02:59 AM
I like ur "MIS"....we r platinum card with diamonds ard the edges... :D

The bank confiscated my card. They say not spending enough!!! :mad:

just4fun
18-05-2005, 08:57 AM
The bank confiscated my card. They say not spending enough!!! :mad:

As usual, i was having my mocha @ SB yesterday...and i saw Ops V walking her bulldog...but her bulldog quite can make it...but unfortunately...he is MIC...normal ATM card with daily withdrawal limit of 2rmb... :D

VB is very sad abt it...and we had decided to escalate our Ops V mission asap....(too bad....u just cant join us)

Ronaldo
18-05-2005, 11:12 AM
You guys speak English? Mandarin? Hokkien?

Read your posts all like Latin to me.. hehehehe.. Chim... maybe i need to spend more time there... whahahaha...

just4fun
18-05-2005, 07:27 PM
You guys speak English? Mandarin? Hokkien?

Read your posts all like Latin to me.. hehehehe.. Chim... maybe i need to spend more time there... whahahaha...

sorry....we are too engrossed with our jargons in our conversation...

we shall minimise such conversation...

anyway, we are talking abt sianing the waitresses at starbucks in suzhou...as there are a couple that pass our QC...Van Basten and Lukim have their respective targets...and I am the play maker to assist them to score...

Just4fun

lukim
18-05-2005, 10:10 PM
VB is very sad abt it...and we had decided to escalate our Ops V mission asap....(too bad....u just cant join us)

Do escalate to highest alert and carry out the necessary counter measures and swiftly clear off any enemies in sight. :cool:

lukim
18-05-2005, 10:15 PM
anyway, we are talking abt sianing the waitresses at starbucks in suzhou...as there are a couple that pass our QC...Van Basten and Lukim have their respective targets...and I am the play maker to assist them to score...

Just4fun

Boss,

I have no intention to strike wor. I have turn over a new leaf. "Veggie" for me only. :p

Ronaldo
19-05-2005, 01:51 AM
sorry....we are too engrossed with our jargons in our conversation...

we shall minimise such conversation...

Just4fun

Orhz.... nothing lahz... just curiouis mahz... hehehe.. maybe one day i end up in Suzhou? hehehe... better learn now.. if not got gap.. then how to "score"? I dont wanna be like in read madrid have to dribble on my own.. i still like zidane to "feed" me...hahaha

just4fun
19-05-2005, 08:59 AM
Boss,

I have no intention to strike wor. I have turn over a new leaf. "Veggie" for me only. :p

I tot u r a carnivorous...makan meat and veggie...

why the sudden u become a monk when u r back in singapore... :confused:

just4fun
19-05-2005, 09:02 AM
Orhz.... nothing lahz... just curiouis mahz... hehehe.. maybe one day i end up in Suzhou? hehehe... better learn now.. if not got gap.. then how to "score"? I dont wanna be like in read madrid have to dribble on my own.. i still like zidane to "feed" me...hahaha

I afraid u might need to pay some school fees when u r over in suzhou...our suzhou-ean over here perfers some beers and tits... if u need additional play maker, u will need to pay additional fees also :D

Just joking....we welcome to come to suzhou so that we have 1 more member in our group....

sadmanneedsex
19-05-2005, 09:17 AM
I afraid u might need to pay some school fees when u r over in suzhou...our suzhou-ean over here perfers some beers and tits... if u need additional play maker, u will need to pay additional fees also :D

Just joking....we welcome to come to suzhou so that we have 1 more member in our group....

I know this might be a stupid question, hope u all dun mind......the places here also provide raincoat? we dun hv to buy ourself right? :confused:

just4fun
19-05-2005, 07:19 PM
I know this might be a stupid question, hope u all dun mind......the places here also provide raincoat? we dun hv to buy ourself right? :confused:

they will provide for if they are pro WL...not unless u kana some1 amateur lor... :cool:

sadmanneedsex
20-05-2005, 10:10 AM
they will provide for if they are pro WL...not unless u kana some1 amateur lor...

well......went to this place......BBS........at yuan lin lu (园林路) near bai da bei lu (白搭北路)。。。。got around 6 to 7 shop......

only 2-3 shop inside got nice 1.........went in 1 shop.....was ask wat i wan....not really sure wat she saying....so just nod my head n went up with her........there is virtually no room, just a few beds.....was bring to 1, sleep down, and she start massaging my hand, then play with my nipple.......after awhile, ask do i wan 2 gals to BJ.....or other things.....i ask wat other things....she say everything.......250rmb........if wan to extend to 1hr...another 50rmb.......i extend, was bring to the room......was ok, talk for awhile.....start kissing her, can touch anywhere u wan......but was quite dissapointed with the hygiene........cap me and was riding me, didnt even remove her clothes......just pull up her blouse to the waist level......maybe too long nv do.......less than 1 min cum liao, damn!!

after dat.....she just use tissue to wipe!! duno did she wash up after i go....rest for awhile b4 go......was ask to cme again to look for her, overnite at her place.......actually....she quite pretty.......was thinking to ask her to go my place next time......at least can bath and wash up.....was rather disgusted when think of who is b4 me who fj with her........

really different frm singapore cat 40......at least got wash up b4 n after fj...... :mad:

the gal is really nice......c can bring to my hse next time... :p

Van Basten
20-05-2005, 08:24 PM
well......went to this place......BBS........at yuan lin lu (园林路) near bai da bei lu (白搭北路)。。。。got around 6 to 7 shop......

only 2-3 shop inside got nice 1.........went in 1 shop.....was ask wat i wan....not really sure wat she saying....so just nod my head n went up with her........there is virtually no room, just a few beds.....was bring to 1, sleep down, and she start massaging my hand, then play with my nipple.......after awhile, ask do i wan 2 gals to BJ.....or other things.....

after dat.....she just use tissue to wipe!! duno did she wash up after i go....rest for awhile b4 go......was ask to cme again to look for her, overnite at her place.......actually....she quite pretty.......was thinking to ask her to go my place next time......at least can bath and wash up.....was rather disgusted when think of who is b4 me who fj with her........

really different frm singapore cat 40......at least got wash up b4 n after fj...... :mad:

the gal is really nice......c can bring to my hse next time...

bro at least now u r on to something! sorry man, i just came back from elsewhere so didnt jio u out during the weekend.

anw the hygiene here is standard 1 lah... most of the time they just use tissue to wipe. unless u go those higher class places. btw she didnt take off her clothes? i think they do this type until sian liao, u just using her pussy to come mah :D but it's a gd thing lah maybe, these china girls huh, some r only pretty until they take off their clothes...

maybe did u see whether she got armpit hair? anw i think her panties n bra shld scare your didi off if she did take off.

Van Basten
20-05-2005, 08:28 PM

bro how's it? manage to get what u wanted? hey, actually how often u go HK from your place? is it like us here to shanghai? u shld feel lucky can still go HK from ZS leh, man HK is great!

btw normally red light district there is concentrated around temple street isit?

sadmanneedsex
21-05-2005, 01:38 PM
bro at least now u r on to something! sorry man, i just came back from elsewhere so didnt jio u out during the weekend.

anw the hygiene here is standard 1 lah... most of the time they just use tissue to wipe. unless u go those higher class places. btw she didnt take off her clothes? i think they do this type until sian liao, u just using her pussy to come mah :D but it's a gd thing lah maybe, these china girls huh, some r only pretty until they take off their clothes...

maybe did u see whether she got armpit hair? anw i think her panties n bra shld scare your didi off if she did take off.

she didnt take off.....but just move up her bra n blouse, took off the underwear....and yes armpit hair.........

sadmanneedsex
21-05-2005, 02:25 PM
went to the leisure place near my place last nite.......1st time there, so very blur......change my shoes and went in to the changing area....thought they will gv me something to change...waited....in the end, was told to take off all.......=O

went in, then take bath b4 going to suana.....the area is big....but only me 1 person.......after 10 mins.....go into the pool......watch TV for awhile b4 ppl start coming in........some is really unconsiderate....go into the pool without taking a bath...can even wash themself in the pool......damn disgusting.....quickly get up after awhile....bath n change to their clothes....nv went to the resting room as it was quite late liao.....was as normal or vip room.....opted normal as i duno the rate......room quite small, but better than BBS, waited awhile b4 1 lady came.....looks only 6, can see ard 30yrs old.....was ask wat service i wan.....not sure wat she is saying, but got rmb388,588,888.........thought for awhile, chose the 888 as she say it will include all the fee, be it sauna, pool or resting area(DAMN, shld hv go in rest for awhile)

She bring me to another room.....this time the room is very big, got big tv, bath room also big......she went out to prepare the things....cme back with 2 cup, 1 cup contain ice.......

started by giving me an oil bath in the back......was quite thorough in the massaging......no rush.....after dat, start playing with my nipple from the front.......while i admiring her boobs, shld be D cup........

ask me to go bathroom to wash up for me.......after dat, gv me a hot and cold BJ.....well....doesnt really turn me on as i not really like the feeling, but since its 1 of the package...so enjoy it..... u not always will get this type of service 1 u no :p

seek permission to cap me, ask if i wan to do the work......so i get up n bonk her.......can kiss her anywhere except her mouth......her boobs is really big..and the nipple is pink in color.....so shoik sucking it.........

ask her to change to dog position, agreed......duno is i HJ myself too much since cme here......my thing start to get soft......had hard time getting it to become hard again.....she was very understanding.....kept telling me dun eager.....slowly....dun worry.....no need to rush........

hmmm.....duno all the gals like dat or only her........

in the end.......finish off in missionary position....

bath again n bring me out......tell me next time dun need to bath myself if coming for 888.......

facility : 7
service : 7
massage room: 9
gal : 7
oil massage : 8
boobs : 9
BJ hot and cold : 7
FJ : 8 (6 as i am not able to last more than 2 position :mad: )

DAMAGE : 888rmb =""(

have to eat instant noodle from now on for awhile =X

but i must say.....definitely better than those place in malaysia like NY...
as i was walking out...saw 1 gal....boob not as big...but looks sure is drooling... =p~~~

Van Basten
21-05-2005, 07:24 PM
went to the leisure place near my place last nite.......1st time there, so very blur......change my shoes and went in to the changing area....

FJ : 8 (6 as i am not able to last more than 2 position :mad: )

DAMAGE : 888rmb =""(

as i was walking out...saw 1 gal....boob not as big...but looks sure is drooling... =p~~~

bro not bad leh... 888rmb for full package is a bit on the ex side but looks like u got a gd deal if u say better than m'sia NY this type... hmm quite worth the deal mah. but maybe u could have got something cheaper like 588rmb for full service but of course the facilities not that gd. btw isit a bath house or wat?

your last girl at the BBS got armpit hair ah? hahaha it's the ultimate turn off for sg men from wat i see....

just4fun
21-05-2005, 07:53 PM
went to the leisure place near my place last nite.......1st time there, so very blur......change my shoes and went in to the changing area....thought they will gv me something to change...waited....in the end, was told to take off all.......

FJ : 8 (6 as i am not able to last more than 2 position

DAMAGE : 888rmb

it seems that u hv too much fire burning inside u since u came to suzhou...go for 2 full services in 2 days ...

anyway.. no need to eat maggie mee...china food so cheap...at the most i treat u lor... :D

Van basten are very interested to know if the gals have hairy armpits... :eek:

just4fun
21-05-2005, 07:55 PM
bro not bad leh... 888rmb for full package is a bit on the ex side but looks like u got a gd deal if u say better than m'sia NY this type... hmm quite worth the deal mah. but maybe u could have got something cheaper like 588rmb for full service but of course the facilities not that gd. btw isit a bath house or wat?

your last girl at the BBS got armpit hair ah? hahaha it's the ultimate turn off for sg men from wat i see....

as u know...i was in shanghai yesterday...and i took their mrt...i saw this auntie (abt 40 +++) wearing a sleeveless blouse...and to my surprise...there are no hairy monster :p

lukim
21-05-2005, 11:07 PM
as u know...i was in shanghai yesterday...and i took their mrt...i saw this auntie (abt 40 +++) wearing a sleeveless blouse...and to my surprise...there are no hairy monster :p

We all know abt VB and his hair fetish...don't we..... :p

lukim
21-05-2005, 11:09 PM
they will provide for if they are pro WL...not unless u kana some1 amateur lor... :cool:

I looking for amateur leh....got anot?....amateur more fun leh!

lukim
21-05-2005, 11:12 PM
I tot u r a carnivorous...makan meat and veggie...

why the sudden u become a monk when u r back in singapore... :confused:

Bro,
Eat Meat and veggie is omnivorous leh...

Veggie = Chai?

Chai = gals? :confused:

just4fun
22-05-2005, 10:44 AM
Bro,
Eat Meat and veggie is omnivorous leh...

Veggie = Chai?

Chai = gals? :confused:

hehe...paisay paisay...sala...my ang moh is getting from bad to worse...

now i understand ur chai meaning... :D

just4fun
22-05-2005, 10:48 AM
I looking for amateur leh....got anot?....amateur more fun leh!

VB and myself will prepare 1 amateur for you next time u r back in suzhou... but u must come back quickly leh...i scare me and VB cant tahan...go and makan ur "veggie sunny" :D

lukim
22-05-2005, 03:13 PM
VB and myself will prepare 1 amateur for you next time u r back in suzhou... but u must come back quickly leh...i scare me and VB cant tahan...go and makan ur "veggie sunny" :D

No worries la... veggie is just food. Anybody also need to eat food mah. Feel free to makan. :p

Van Basten
22-05-2005, 03:36 PM
No worries la... veggie is just food. Anybody also need to eat food mah. Feel free to makan. :p

when u coming back? u r the best playmaker, i cant seem to score with just4fun n others being my deadly sidekick! :eek:

Van Basten
23-05-2005, 02:07 AM
hehe...paisay paisay...sala...my ang moh is getting from bad to worse...

now i understand ur chai meaning... :D

bro we going to miss u when u going back sg on the 26th... enjoy with lukim at MG! remember to bring a few contacts back!

lukim, it's VB from suzhou with love!

btw no need to buy marlboro for me... me got enuf stock here!

see u next mth!

sadmanneedsex
23-05-2005, 10:24 AM

Its a bath house, plus resting place, plus massage, plus vip massage.....might hv 588......but think she mention somethiing which i dun understand......but well......will not be going for awhile...........

well, i just take a glance......dun keep staring at the armpit hair mah, hehe.......more high class 1 will not hv, like the 1 i just went.....

sadmanneedsex
23-05-2005, 10:34 AM
it seems that u hv too much fire burning inside u since u came to suzhou...go for 2 full services in 2 days ...

anyway.. no need to eat maggie mee...china food so cheap...at the most i treat u lor... :D

Van basten are very interested to know if the gals have hairy armpits... :eek:

well......fire had been put off nw...will take awhile b4 fire cme again........
the food cheap.....dat time i eat yangzhou fried rice only rmb5, but its far away frm where i stay.....the place i stay dun hv all those road side stall....... all the shop at least rmb25.....

as for armpit hair.....yes yes, of course.....no no for the 2nd 1.......haven try the 1 at guan quan jie......also quite big bath house..think sure is expensive also........any bro try b4??

lukim
23-05-2005, 08:20 PM
when u coming back? u r the best playmaker, i cant seem to score with just4fun n others being my deadly sidekick! :eek:

No playmaker la...me kampong boy that play bola only la.... :p

lukim
23-05-2005, 08:22 PM
Its a bath house, plus resting place, plus massage, plus vip massage.....might hv 588......but think she mention somethiing which i dun understand......but well......will not be going for awhile...........

well, i just take a glance......dun keep staring at the armpit hair mah, hehe.......more high class 1 will not hv, like the 1 i just went.....

Bro sadmanneedsex,

Pardon me asking....which bath house did you go? Have always wanted to try one

Frankieman12
24-05-2005, 12:26 AM

I been to MG quite a few times but sometimes the place is too outright brazen sleazy... the competition among the china girls is stiff so they quite desperate n sometimes we kenna get pestered by them.

Hi VB,

Yes, I did meet up with the Shanghai Bros. They are a nice lot and willing to share / advise.
Have you met them before?
Welcome you & just4fun to Shanghai and if you are here, do give me a call and we can meet for kopi or something.
I still new here and have only a handful of place to chiong.
Maybe after just4fun come back around beginning of June, I though of going to SZ to meet up with you guys also.

Rgs.

Van Basten
24-05-2005, 02:00 AM
Hi VB,

Yes, I did meet up with the Shanghai Bros. They are a nice lot and willing to share / advise.
Welcome you & just4fun to Shanghai and if you are here, do give me a call and we can meet for kopi or something.
Maybe after just4fun come back around beginning of June, I though of going to SZ to meet up with you guys also.

Rgs.

Hi bro. We did meet up with big bro PTR n Shengge b4, n have contacted SGPShanghai n Junior Cannibal b4 but unfortunately, still havent met them. SGPShanghai has called me a few times here when he comes suzhou but always i got work so cant meet him. but i think he got a nice secretary hehe :D

welcome to give us a call if u ever drop by here. we r thinking of organising a outing to shanghai for us here too.

Ronaldo
24-05-2005, 08:56 AM
bro how's it? manage to get what u wanted? hey, actually how often u go HK from your place? is it like us here to shanghai? u shld feel lucky can still go HK from ZS leh, man HK is great!

btw normally red light district there is concentrated around temple street isit?

Not too good lor... Still looking around though... Well HK is quite boring now for us... its not like you guys going to SHA cos we use different currency there.. whahaha.. I never chiong in HK before.. you can ask Frankieman12 or APSX or even thecock.. these bros chiong HK before.. but have since devoted their life to CP... hahaha..

Hmm.. i think the grass is always greener on the other fence... how i wish i could be in SHA... and there u r.. hoping u can go HK... actually i dont really like the Cantonese language.. never able to pick that up... i do understand though... just unable to speak it...

So you picked up Shanghainese? hehehe... drink more Shanghainese saliva lor.. then should be ok..

Ronaldo
24-05-2005, 08:58 AM
she didnt take off.....but just move up her bra n blouse, took off the underwear....and yes armpit hair.........

Oh fuck.. armpit hair even in Suzhou...scary...

sadmanneedsex
24-05-2005, 09:25 AM
Bro sadmanneedsex,

yo, the 1 i try is near the place i stay, will give u the exact road name tml, today nv bring map, i also forgot the name, haha

Ronaldo
24-05-2005, 10:01 AM
Hi VB,

Rgs.

New mehz? You are not NEW to the scene lahz.. hehehe...
Ehz.. someone potong jalan your chow chow you know.. i think its dragonclaw..

just4fun
25-05-2005, 08:02 AM
Oh fuck.. armpit hair even in Suzhou...scary...

Bro... bo pian...most of the gals in suzhou have hairy armpits... :(

just4fun
25-05-2005, 08:10 AM
Hi VB,

Rgs.

Van Basten and myself have been talking abt going to shanghai for a while liao...but just cant a find that is convenient for both of us... :(

Hope to you in sz after i come back from singapore....Cheerz!!!!

Just4fun

Ronaldo
25-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Bro... bo pian...most of the gals in suzhou have hairy armpits... :(

Omg.. then I think Shanghai better lor... I have a serious problem with that.. hahaha...

just4fun
25-05-2005, 10:41 AM
Omg.. then I think Shanghai better lor... I have a serious problem with that.. hahaha...

rest assured...u r not the odd 1 out...

i know a couple of guys (including myself) who cant tahan hairy armpits... :D

hairy armpits will make my dick shrink.....haha

Ronaldo
25-05-2005, 11:21 AM

Oh manz... I also feel its a big turn off but the locals dont seem to mind.. they said its natural beauty... oh they are sooo weird?

sadmanneedsex
25-05-2005, 05:43 PM
Took a cab yesterday, the driver is very friendly, and......he is also the frequent of happy places, 1 week can go 3 to 4 times. He tell me alot, most important what he told me is not to go to the nite club in suzhou, also not to bother abt those man in guangjian jie, wat they all say is not true, strip show, rmb20.......etc.

He highly recommend me to go BBS, he say only cost 150rmb to FS a gal. can even bring her out, all are very obidient.

新区商业街 is for ppl from japan
十全街 is for ppl frm ang mo
园区商业街, 一栋, is for ppl like us, alot of pretty gals there, cheap also

might go there c when i am free, c if it is really got gems there. :D

hcmanic
25-05-2005, 11:28 PM
Oh manz... I also feel its a big turn off but the locals dont seem to mind.. they said its natural beauty... oh they are sooo weird?

You also weird mah... you turn off by armpit hair but when you paint.. also got cunt hair mah....

simi logic leh???

sadmanneedsex
27-05-2005, 11:05 AM
Bro sadmanneedsex,

its at the place 苏惠路,星汉街,and 星都街

on top of 北门饭店

3rd level

environment quite nice, just that the price quite damaging if go for FS, maybe i hv been chop...... :confused:

Van Basten
27-05-2005, 11:59 PM

on top of 北门饭店

3rd level

environment quite nice, just that the price quite damaging if go for FS, maybe i hv been chop......

no lah bro, 888rmb is on the high side but depending on the quality, environment of the place and the service u got, i dont think u can consider to be chopped. bath houses r normally that price range here(500-800rmb for FS). but sometimes u can even get overnite with a ktv girl here for 800rmb liao... so it really depends.

btw anybody knows of any sleazy massage here? those that maybe in my imagination, do massage only in bras and panties or dressing skimpily etc?? :D or maybe even in bath houses? lots of proper massage shops here but havent found any sleazy massage except in bath houses leh... n bath houses those that i tried the girls not kinky! :o

Van Basten
28-05-2005, 12:43 AM
You also weird mah... you turn off by armpit hair but when you paint.. also got cunt hair mah....

simi logic leh???

er actually r u ang moh? from wat i hear, ang moh dont like hairy pussies too. but u dont mind armpit hair meh?

i think wat ronaldo say speaks for most of us... the locals here really think armpit hair is natural :eek: cunt hair to us is natural but defnitely not armpit hair!

i cant help but notice your stated location in your profile column. 285 Queens Street SZ. SZ stands for? Shenzhen? Suzhou? but queens street doesnt sound like a place in china leh... or u translate from 女皇街?

just4fun
28-05-2005, 08:55 AM
no lah bro, 888rmb is on the high side but depending on the quality, environment of the place and the service u got, i dont think u can consider to be chopped. bath houses r normally that price range here(500-800rmb for FS). but sometimes u can even get overnite with a ktv girl here for 800rmb liao... so it really depends.

btw anybody knows of any sleazy massage here? those that maybe in my imagination, do massage only in bras and panties or dressing skimpily etc??
or maybe even in bath houses? lots of proper massage shops here but havent found any sleazy massage except in bath houses leh... n bath houses those that i tried the girls not kinky!

i certainly agrees with VB that rmb888 is a reasonable price to pay for a FS if you are really satisfied with the services/ambience...

massage in bras n panties :cool: i think u hv a fetish for something...bro... maybe we must really go to mu du these days to check it out...as u know...once competition gets stiff...ppl will innovate their services or even acede to your kinky requests... :D

just4fun
28-05-2005, 09:00 AM

simi logic leh???

i think we are brought up in a environment where most females will shave their armpit hair...but certainly only a handful of females shave their mei mei beard...therefore we will think it is natural for the PRC babes to do so....but :(

another reason will be we tend to see the armpit hair first, so we are still rational enuff to think abt 'turning off", but when we saw the mei mei beard...our small head takes control...and our small head dun hv the enough RAM to process the "turning off" factor... :D

sadmanneedsex
28-05-2005, 12:41 PM

btw anybody knows of any sleazy massage here? those that maybe in my imagination, do massage only in bras and panties or dressing skimpily etc?? :D or maybe even in bath houses? lots of proper massage shops here but havent found any sleazy massage except in bath houses leh... n bath houses those that i tried the girls not kinky! :o

the service really not bad, the gals also, no rushing......sure u all will like it.....it is definitely better than NY......

hcmanic
28-05-2005, 01:46 PM
er actually r u ang moh? from wat i hear, ang moh dont like hairy pussies too. but u dont mind armpit hair meh?

i think wat ronaldo say speaks for most of us... the locals here really think armpit hair is natural :eek: cunt hair to us is natural but defnitely not armpit hair!

i cant help but notice your stated location in your profile column. 285 Queens Street SZ. SZ stands for? Shenzhen? Suzhou? but queens street doesnt sound like a place in china leh... or u translate from 女皇街?

Nope, I am no ang mo... true blue silliporean... and i have known bro Ronaldo for more than a year (am I right bro R?)....

I dislike armpit hair but not amount to a turn off if all other attributes good... but I don't paint WL so cannot compare lah...

my location??? don't read too much in it... only bros here that i cheong with together may know the true 'location'...

Cheers...

hcmanic
28-05-2005, 01:49 PM
i think we are brought up in a environment where most females will shave their armpit hair...but certainly only a handful of females shave their mei mei beard...therefore we will think it is natural for the PRC babes to do so....but

another reason will be we tend to see the armpit hair first, so we are still rational enuff to think abt 'turning off", but when we saw the mei mei beard...our small head takes control...and our small head dun hv the enough RAM to process the "turning off" factor...

hahahah, as long as the armpit hair doesn't smells... i am fine with that.. of course no armpit hair good lah... but... i can live with that lor :D

dylan_xavier
28-05-2005, 03:00 PM
hi bros,

i'm a suzhou lover too and glad to see a posting pertaining to this lovely city. i'm currently in sg and will be going to suzhou on the 6th/7th june, hope to get together with u guys when i'm over there and exchange some 'pointers' too:) (i'm quite familiar with suzhou).

i remembered sadmanneedsex asked about internet connection in one of the threads, i suggest u check with ur company with regards to that as the apt u're staying in now belongs to the company and most likely they can help you to apply. if not, u'll have to go to the ?? to access internet.

nice threads bros, keep it going! :)

lukim
28-05-2005, 09:40 PM

Lucky for me, I have seen many gals with armpit hair, but gals that had happening were bare up there. :p

lukim
28-05-2005, 09:42 PM
on top of 北门饭店
3rd level
environment quite nice, just that the price quite damaging if go for FS, maybe i hv been chop...... :confused:

Have been out of town for almost 2 mths already. Cannot really orientate myself with the streets and directions. But thanks a lot for the infomation. Will ask for more directions when I head back over. :)

just4fun
29-05-2005, 04:31 AM
i had my virgin trip to MG today (lukim - sorry for not asking u along cos it is a super last minute decisiomn)...I managed to hook up a suzhou gal who will be going back to our wonderland this monday...i had gotten her no and also sian her to ask her friends out during our weekly outings...

but under the influence of the dim ambience...i tot she is quite a looker...but end up she seems old....anyway VB...no fish , no prawn... ikan billis also makan lah...bo pian :cool:

sadmanneedsex
29-05-2005, 01:16 PM
hi bros,

i'm a suzhou lover too and glad to see a posting pertaining to this lovely city. i'm currently in sg and will be going to suzhou on the 6th/7th june, hope to get together with u guys when i'm over there and exchange some 'pointers' too:) (i'm quite familiar with suzhou).

i remembered sadmanneedsex asked about internet connection in one of the threads, i suggest u check with ur company with regards to that as the apt u're staying in now belongs to the company and most likely they can help you to apply. if not, u'll have to go to the ?? to access internet.

nice threads bros, keep it going! :)

thks, but it seems quite alot of work, so i didnt ask my company....

sadmanneedsex
29-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Have been out of town for almost 2 mths already. Cannot really orientate myself with the streets and directions. But thanks a lot for the infomation. Will ask for more directions when I head back over. :)

well......i not very familiar also.....but thks to my map....

junction88
29-05-2005, 01:23 PM
Info for those who are new to Suzhou.

Accomondation : Cheap and clean, ????Home Inn & Motel-168 ??168. Price <rmb 200.
Place for drinking & Fun : ???, ???, ??, ???, ??????
KTV : Room charges include drinks approx rmb 480 to <rmb 1,000.
Tips : Gal rmb 200, mummy & the rest rmb 100.
Inside KTV nothing happenning (not even touching the nene), but get pretty and young gals accompany. Unless you take them outside after the hour.

There are many small massage shops everywhere in China. rmb150 for 1 shot. gal are young and some pretty looking.

There are also alots of bath house cum health center everywhere, bathing fees ranging from rmb10 to 48 depend on deco and setup. Cheaper Massage (??) fees is about rmb 68 to 80. Hj is about rmb100 and if you like breast massage (very siok) is about rmb200.

If you are staying long term in suzhou and patronised health center and pub, it is quite easy to tackle gals, they all like foreigners thinking that we all got $$.

Enjoyed your stay in suzhou.

sadmanneedsex
29-05-2005, 06:30 PM
Info for those who are new to Suzhou.

Accomondation : Cheap and clean, ????Home Inn & Motel-168 ??168. Price <rmb 200.
Place for drinking & Fun : ???, ???, ??, ???, ??????
Inside KTV nothing happenning (not even touching the nene), but get pretty and young gals accompany. Unless you take them outside after the hour.

There are many small massage shops everywhere in China. rmb150 for 1 shot. gal are young and some pretty looking.

There are also alots of bath house cum health center everywhere, bathing fees ranging from rmb10 to 48 depend on deco and setup. Cheaper Massage (??) fees is about rmb 68 to 80. Hj is about rmb100 and if you like breast massage (very siok) is about rmb200.

If you are staying long term in suzhou and patronised health center and pub, it is quite easy to tackle gals, they all like foreigners thinking that we all got $$.

Enjoyed your stay in suzhou.

yo bro, thks for the info, but wat is the ??????? u r trying to post? in chinese?

Van Basten
29-05-2005, 07:10 PM
Nope, I am no ang mo... true blue silliporean... and i have known bro Ronaldo for more than a year (am I right bro R?)....

I dislike armpit hair but not amount to a turn off if all other attributes good... but I don't paint WL so cannot compare lah...

my location??? don't read too much in it... only bros here that i cheong with together may know the true 'location'...

Cheers...

u know bro ronaldo? we been chatting he's aching to come up here for some gd fun especially Shanghai.... u cheong with him in ZS?

Van Basten
29-05-2005, 07:13 PM
hi bros,

nice threads bros, keep it going!

hi bro.... gd to see another sg bro here! 东北街! i dont suppose u r stationed here... but u come here often? u dig in semi deep - like wat bro lukimonce said? :p

junction88
29-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Those ?? suppose to be in Chinese charecters

Place for drinking & Fun : ???, ???, ??, ???, ?????

There are also alots of bath house cum health center everywhere, bathing fees ranging from rmb10 to 48 depend on deco and setup. Cheaper Massage?? fees is about rmb 68 to 80. Hj is about rmb100 and if you like breast massage ?? (very siok) is about rmb200.

Van Basten
29-05-2005, 07:20 PM
i had my virgin trip to MG today (lukim - sorry for not asking u along cos it is a super last minute decisiomn)...I managed to hook up a suzhou gal who will be going back to our wonderland this monday...i had gotten her no and also sian her to ask her friends out during our weekly outings...

but under the influence of the dim ambience...i tot she is quite a looker...but end up she seems old....anyway VB...no fish , no prawn... ikan billis also makan lah...bo pian :cool:

My suzhou bro, i miss u leh :D i m back from tianjin but the weekend no khakis to tcss here as our other bro went to shanghai to have some fun so that day went for massage by a not bad syt around town...

the other girl we played the stupid small prank on i was so bored i also met up with her n her xiao jie mei for dinner. actually her jie mei not bad leh.. but the 2 of them quite nice pple lah not those ass holes type.

wat a kangtow u got there! suzhou girl? wah lauz i nv manage to find a suzhou/shanghai girl in sg leh.. except those foreign talent lah.

junction88
29-05-2005, 07:59 PM
Visiting bath house suzhou

That is one quite new bath house loacted dong huang ru conjuncted with jinqihu ru next to a restarant shihuangfu.

Enterance fees is rmb20, if you have massage inside then the bathing fee is waived.

If you go for massage, once enter the room, ask what package they have, then choose the cheaper one normaly is around rmb68-80. (purely massage). When you choose the cheaper massage, the gal normaly get abit disappointed and will try to persude to take others service like push-oli (HJ) or sometime breast massage or BJ. Tell them you came before or someone regular recommended you so that they don't anyhow ko+++ you like robert head, try negotiate the price.

If you decide for Hj or breast job, the gal will remove bra and appears semi-nude, if they don't pls ask. You can roam or kiss their tit depend how you behave from beginning, the trick is alway pretend like a gentlemen, they all like Singapawrean. you also need to start conversation to ease the tension. when they stroke you little bros with hand or breast, you can actualy dig their pte part. total package cost should be between rmb 268 to 388. the gals are normaly between the age of 20 to 25.

I preferred this type of bath house as it is quite clean and hygiene, the gal are not so pushy and you can take yr time to cum. If you like the gal, come back few more times for the same gal, you can get it easily.

lukim
29-05-2005, 10:36 PM

No worries bro, anyway how was mg? Heard it is going down the hill? Any truth to that?

You free on Wed nite? We head out for dinner then party. How does that sound?

sadmanneedsex
30-05-2005, 09:38 AM

That is one quite new bath house loacted dong huang ru conjuncted with jinqihu ru next to a restarant shihuangfu.

Enterance fees is rmb20, if you have massage inside then the bathing fee is waived.

If you go for massage, once enter the room, ask what package they have, then choose the cheaper one normaly is around rmb68-80. (purely massage). When you choose the cheaper massage, the gal normaly get abit disappointed and will try to persude to take others service like push-oli (HJ) or sometime breast massage or BJ. Tell them you came before or someone regular recommended you so that they don't anyhow ko+++ you like robert head, try negotiate the price.

If you decide for Hj or breast job, the gal will remove bra and appears semi-nude, if they don't pls ask. You can roam or kiss their tit depend how you behave from beginning, the trick is alway pretend like a gentlemen, they all like Singapawrean. you also need to start conversation to ease the tension. when they stroke you little bros with hand or breast, you can actualy dig their pte part. total package cost should be between rmb 268 to 388. the gals are normaly between the age of 20 to 25.

I preferred this type of bath house as it is quite clean and hygiene, the gal are not so pushy and you can take yr time to cum. If you like the gal, come back few more times for the same gal, you can get it easily.

Is the gals chio? any armpit hair? i tink alot of bro here is interested to know that......... so the total package cost 268 to 388, u mean FS?

sadmanneedsex
30-05-2005, 11:26 AM

i think i know which 1 u r talking about....its located just by the road side....got restaurant within the building right? I c the building quite new and grand.....thought it surely very expensive.....if is FS for only 268 to 388.....then its definitely more worth it then BBS n pub.....also much much more lesser than the 1 i go :(

sadmanneedsex
30-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Took a cab yesterday, the driver is very friendly, and......he is also the frequent of happy places, 1 week can go 3 to 4 times. He tell me alot, most important what he told me is not to go to the nite club in suzhou, also not to bother abt those man in guangjian jie, wat they all say is not true, strip show, rmb20.......etc.

He highly recommend me to go BBS, he say only cost 150rmb to FS a gal. can even bring her out, all are very obidient.

新区商业街 is for ppl from japan
十全街 is for ppl frm ang mo
园区商业街, 一栋, is for ppl like us, alot of pretty gals there, cheap also

might go there c when i am free, c if it is really got gems there. :D

园区商业街, 一栋

click below to c the location, abit troublesome, as u need to download the jpg file.....as i duno how to paste the pic here directly

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=33AJ5ZT1GEOF32H4ZU1FBAFGHZ

sadmanneedsex
30-05-2005, 02:18 PM

yo, bro, i tink the place u talking about is here right? i also point to the place i went.......

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1FOHVRWT5G0H61QFELLANBZNOT

dylan_xavier
30-05-2005, 04:50 PM
hi bro VB,

you're right, i'm not stationed there, but i travel there every once or twice there in every 2 months' period cos i got frens there. hope to catch up with you guys next week when i'm there. we'll surely have lots of fun together.

just4fun
30-05-2005, 06:09 PM
My suzhou bro, i miss u leh :D i m back from tianjin but the weekend no khakis to tcss here as our other bro went to shanghai to have some fun so that day went for massage by a not bad syt around town...

the other girl we played the stupid small prank on i was so bored i also met up with her n her xiao jie mei for dinner. actually her jie mei not bad leh.. but the 2 of them quite nice pple lah not those ass holes type.

wat a kangtow u got there! suzhou girl? wah lauz i nv manage to find a suzhou/shanghai girl in sg leh.. except those foreign talent lah.

wow...u went to masage without me :mad: (just joking)

since there r 2 syt ard...then mai tu liao...ask them out to entertain us abit...

the sz gal i met in mg is going back to9...we shall her to get her jie mei out to KK/las vegas for some disco actions...

see ya...

junction88
30-05-2005, 10:01 PM
yo, bro, i tink the place u talking about is here right? i also point to the place i went.......

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1FOHVRWT5G0H61QFELLANBZNOT

Yes. Dat is the place, I think is called Xin Yu Du bath house next to Lion King Restarant but they are diff owner, open less than 8 mths. Gals are fair, young (around 20-25 yrs old). The one that I used was with small build, breast size mayb 32b. Can't do FJ inside. For <rmb 300 or abt S$60, I got to enjoyed body massage & firm fresh pink breast massage. ok lah, whatelse you can ask for. cheap enjoyment right ? most importance I feel relax and can talk cook with the gal, BTW, no armpit hair leh..I also hate armpit, then turn off....

The one inside SIP Zou Ann I never tried, most bath hse massage charge about the same price, HJ is rmb100+rm fees, breast job is rmb 150-200 + rm fees as guidline, don't be shy to bargain.

The cheaper massage is China-style which is around rmb 68-88. Also pretent you want the cheaper massage and let the gal do the whole course of 45-60mins of massage, then the gal will pop-up the usual quqstion of why not try this try that, then you can ask her is yr breast big or not for breast massage, some time you can inspect before deciding, haha quite thrill isn't it ? the tips for breast massage is rmb 150-200, just add this amt to china-style massage. You need not try those HK, Taiwan, drangon style...waste $$.
Enjoyed....

junction88
30-05-2005, 10:07 PM
Bring Gal to your hotel room

China is still considered conservative. If you thinking of bring gal to your hotel stay over night, best is to stay at least 4-stars or above hotel.

The police still conducting raid on and off for those shabby and/or 3-stars hotels.

cheer !!

newtjitsu
31-05-2005, 11:07 AM
city going for certification as some model city stuff... period from 02 jun - 12 jun. all vice told to quiet down.

just4fun
31-05-2005, 11:58 AM
city going for certification as some model city stuff... period from 02 jun - 12 jun. all vice told to quiet down.

hi bro....

where ur source of info comes from??? reliable...

if so...then i betta seek refuge at my place liao....