PDA

View Full Version : Share what do you like to be performed on you by your partner

Paizuri
22-11-2012, 02:15 AM
Personally, i'm not an FJ person. Some years back, i've had a very special friend who became my BB (blowjob buddy). instead of the regular FB, it's BB for me because she has been sucking my cock since my post O level days when i knew her all the way till my post ORD period, which shortly after, she chose to not meet me anymore for don't know what rubbish reason, till today, she just wants to sever ties with me. god knows what, i don't understand women.

I still miss her and her snow white natural C cups boobs which i love fondling and sucking on in the past. And not forgetting all the heavenly blowjob experiences with her over the years. and to top it all off, every single ending is a heavenly CIM experience.

First of all, i like my blowjobs to start off slow. And normally i make it a rule, especially before meeting her, to store at least 3 days worth of semen, to make the session more worthwhile with a decent amount of ejaculate.

we would start off just talking cock on the bed, both fully clothed, naturally progressing to her hands softly caressing my groin with my jeans on while continuously talking to me. i will soon reciprocate by cupping her soft boobs through her clothes. Soon after we get set into the mood and she starts to unbuckle my jeans, stripping to my boxers, while i unclasp and remove her bra, keeping her spag strap intact. For some odd reason, i don't like to see my girls totally naked, at least a top on but bra-less on course. she then proceeds to move south while i just lie down comfortably.

With my boxers still on, she continues to plant light kisses on my cock, at the same time still caressing it softly. After enough, she'll remove my boxers and grab my cock and continue kissing it passionately. Just like how you see in JAV. the sight of her doing it is just too hot to handle. Getting excited, it's inevitable that some pre-cum juices start flowing at the top of my dick, she knows the drill - to playfully slurp them up. After enough penis kissing, she starts to lick gently, just like a lollipop, this goes on for a few minutes before i think it's time for me to suck milk, literally of course.

Got her to lie beside me while i do the usual things most guys do, suck, knead and play with her natural C cuppers. At the same time, she knows where her hands should be - giving me a handjob in slowly to keep it hard while i indulge myself in her twin peaks.

As soon as i feel it is time, she goes down south again. This time, her mouth engulfs my dick completely as i squirm in pleasure. Gradually increasing her pace, soon i will feel like exploding but i'll tell her to stop just before i ejaculate. i know this is weird, but this enhances the orgasm experience for me a lot. And she'll just stop completely but still holding my dick gently in her hands. Lastly, she starts to suck again but this time i tell her to go on 'No Mercy' Mode.

this cheesy term is coined by me for a maximum enjoyment with regards to the cum-in-mouth experience. Simply put, she continues to suck me again at the normal pace till the point that i'm going to cum, she knows this damn well because i will start to squirm and feet start to shiver, when she sees me shivering, she will immediately suck vigorously till the point of no return, until i blast my load in her mouth. And lastly, she spits out the cum in her palm to show me how much i ejaculated, before cleaning up with tissues. This, to me, personally is the perfect blowjob experience.

Now she's gone la, it took me quite while to find a long-term replacement haha. Despite her average looks, i still wish till today, that we get to meet again somehow.

I hope what i wrote out doesn't bore you people haha. Just wanna see what kind of things that you guys out there like to be performed on you by your partners