PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Exploration as a young boy

twater
21-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Hi guys, after reading so many stories here, I'd thought that I'd like to give it a try. Well after reading, you guys may think my story is fiction, may like to zap me for some reason, but I do implore you not to do so. I'm here to share my story and that's that. I may add in a little "fictional" facts to spice things up.. well here goes.....

As a 11 year old boy, just like any other boy, I was going through puberty. It was real bad, I'm telling you, any physical contact with the opposite sex or sexual innuendo sent my hormones raging. I'd jack off at least 2 times a day. And with a older woman, i'm guessing 20+, as my tutor, that only made things worse. But that's another story and due for another day.

So one day, my family went for this stage performance, where they give free stuff and prance about on the stage. No sexual inclination of any sort of course, and non was to be expected, until I was there. So there i was, just happily enjoying the performance, and everybody was standing up. I slowly edged myself nearer towards the stage to get a better view and was soon separated from my family. Then suddenly, from nowhere, this jackass comes and stand in front of me. I was about to move away when he pulls a girl to the same spot, so now she is standing right in front of me.

The moment she appears, I started to check out her ass, and man does she have a perky ass. Figure wise, I'd give it a 7 / 10. And her hair was smelling so good that it immediately made me go nuts. So I was thinking, all right, screw the performance, consolation prize is in place. So they start to get really into the performance, and enjoying themselves when she starts to back up against me. Trust me, I did not move an inch, at 11, back then, kids were not inclined to commit any sort of crime. But I could not move backwards, because it was just so packed. But she doesn't stop there, she keeps moving backwards. With every step that she took, more blood flowed to my lil' bro, arching up, in anticipation of a brush or even a touch of her perky butt. The anticipation, together with the whiff of her heavenly smell, just made the bulge in my shorts bigger and bigger....

All right guys, I'll have to continue later, boss is coming back. I'll just continue to share well unless you guys think the story sucks.

asakura21
21-11-2012, 03:02 PM
not a bad start pls carry on :)

humane
22-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Please carry on.

whenever
22-11-2012, 02:36 PM
Should be exploitation

twater
23-11-2012, 12:12 PM
All right guys, I'm back with the second installment. Pardon the absence as duty always calls...

Not too long after she keeps backing up, and taking pictures with her camera, her perky ass and my lil' bro made first contact. Lil bro was sticking out like a sore thumb so it has to happen. I was petrified, and a thousand thoughts went through my mind "What if she calls molest?" "What if she alerts the guy next to her?" "What IF I take some action?" And of course, as any pubescent boy who has yet to learn the art of self-control, I choose the latter option, in hope that she'll just ignore me as I am just a boy. The feeling was beyond belief... The tip of my dick was pressing slightly against her fleshy behind. To test water, I kept looking at her to see if she turned around, as I prodded more and more with my dick against her ass. The strange thing was, she did not even make any sort of movement or even turn around.

This made me even more excited as it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Strange that I thought about this at that age. The more I prodded, the harder I became, and this very soon turned into rubbing. I even turned my dick around in my shorts so as to get a good rub at all angles of my dick. The feeling was unbelievable. A few times I even wanted to press my body against her to get a full experience, but decided against that. And I kept looking at her and all she was doing was bobbing up and down to get a good look at the performance and taking pictures. How could anyone be so oblivious? I did not even have to move a lot to get a good rub, just occasionally move a bit more by tip toeing so the curvature of her butt crack could cradle my dick nicely. I even pressed my dick hard against her ass at certain points of time to really test the water. And her ass had this right amount of firmness. Not too soft or not too hard.

Soon, with all the sweating, gyrating, huffing and puffing, I came in my shorts. I had to really move fast away from her to avoid my globs of sperm staining her skirt as my shorts was made of this really thin material. And she didn't notice throughout the whole time. Soon after the guy led her away from the spot, for reasons unbeknownst to me, so I thought that the party was over. But i was satisfied nonetheless... Little did I know that there was to be a second round....

All right guys, hope you enjoyed this second installment. I'll be going for lunch so I'll be back with the third installment when it's convenient...

holmes85
23-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Good story...Keep it up ts...waiting for ur 3rd part....:cool:

bigmannow
23-11-2012, 04:09 PM
camping here..

twater
05-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Ok, Here's my third and final installment on this sex-citing story...

Not long after, the libido just died down, and having cum in my shorts, my attention was brought back to the performance once again. After a while, suddenly the couple appears again, and from the corner of my eye, I could see them walking back to the same spot! I was thrilled to bits and my heart pumped with excitement! I was thinking to myself "Is there going to be round 2? I think I better create a window of opportunity for myself...." So I stepped back a bit so that the couple can move in to the empty space. You have to make it less obvious though, so no one will suspect a thing...

Then my sweet-smelling-perky-ass woman moved into the very same spot she stood!! I was speechless and thought that I must have done something right in this lifetime, even though I was still 11... The very sight of her appearing again immediately made me erect. Then I got bolder this time; immediately shifting my cock to face upwards, in my shorts and to feel the crevice of her lovely butt. Without hesitation, I moved towards her and pressed my cock really HARD in between her love valley. I do not know if she felt it still but the excitement of her not noticing or doing anything and the warmth surrounding my cock from a woman's body was almost unbearable.

Now I started to slide up and down my cock while i pretend to tip toe and view the performance. A few times I almost came but steadied and paced myself so I can enjoy this sensation a bit longer. Again shifting my cock in different positions so I can press against those fleshy buttocks of hers. I was really sweating while the whole gyrating was going on but couldn't care less at that moment of time...

Then I suddenly couldn't take it any more and made a feeble attempt to touch her ass with my left hand. This very moment she froze. My heart stopped as well, thinking "this is it".... But that moment lasted only for a while and she continued to bop up and down to the performance. I didn't really made a grab at her ass also, so I just settled with whatever I could get. Most of the time, I'm trying to position the most sensitive part of my cock to get into her lovely crevice. Not long after all that sensual rubbing, I came once again in my shorts... That was the loveliest, most unbelievable feeling I ever had. I then stepped away as I don't think I could cum once more.

After which when I reached home, I had to jack off once more to this lovely memory, and just wished like hell that that was my voluptuous tuition teacher. That is another story and will be due for another day.

Sorry to disappoint any bros who expected some more action, but personally I find it to be an erotic experience and would like to just share it with all the bros here.

extinct
05-12-2012, 01:56 PM
Please continue to relate to us your erotic experience.

ErosBoss
05-12-2012, 09:20 PM
Very interesting and solid writing! I look forward to your next entry!

twater
06-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Oh we'll. I'm pretty much done with this story. The next one will be of my tutor. Whom I fantasize till today. Coming soon!