PDA

View Full Version : man and woman psychology

papabear
20-11-2012, 09:59 PM
1) why only girls put make up and little or no guys do it?

2) why girls do not want sex as much as guys?

3) why we humans decide that monogamous relationships is the way to go?

4) do all girls like to be submissive to guys?

5) why is it that some guys want to "own" the girl?

feel free to keep the ball rolling..

jasdude
20-11-2012, 10:41 PM
Its a can of worms that you are trying to open up. The sky's the limit in these generalizations.

papabear
22-11-2012, 11:28 PM
thannks to bros who up me lol! my first up!

sorry im not very concerned about points n i dont know how to up u back..

anyway.. really.. have u ppl ever thought of it.. why is the make up industry 99% for girls ?? don't u think it is weird.. but nobody says its weird?

papabear
25-11-2012, 06:22 PM
no one can answer the above?

is it true that women want sex as much as men? replies from sisters will be appreciated?

if they want it as much, how come they do not seem to show they want it and instead seem to say they don't want it.

xiiaoster
25-11-2012, 06:31 PM
i guess it's just habitual and ideology passed down from generations to generations.
imho trying to answer those qns are like trying to answer "why are we living?"

LovePotion
25-11-2012, 09:18 PM
i think both need sex as well... is just an issue on whether woman need more or less only :)

papabear
25-11-2012, 09:31 PM
ya but they dont need it like how man need it.. if they need it then why we need FL/WL for?

why?

purely biological thing?

deludedgal
25-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Ans: Wrong.. Some "guys" do ... even male artist put make up before their shows..

Ans: wrong.. some girls really want sex as much as guys. and some guys really dont want sex as much as girls

Ans: No human decided that. it was God's idea. -_-

Ans: Most girls.. maybe except an unmarried 50 year old grouchy lady..Dominant guys are full of power and this makes them sexy and makes girls go jelly for them, girls are supposed to be the weaker sex remember?

Ans: Hmm.. i am a girl so I cant really answer this question.. maybe they don't like to share?

asdfghjkl
25-11-2012, 11:10 PM
there is no correct answer.. i can find a counterexample in each case.. :o

papabear
25-11-2012, 11:39 PM
Ans: Wrong.. Some "guys" do ... even male artist put make up before their shows..
Yes.. but 99% of make up say in shopping mall is for girls to Buy. Don't u find this Weird. Yet nobody notice it is Weird?

Ans: wrong.. some girls really want sex as much as guys. and some guys really dont want sex as much as girls

But why do we have only girls who sell sex in geylang? Why when guys ask girls for sex, the natural reaction is eeew!? or even say no, when she wants it. I bet if girl ask guy for sex, guy will be happy to do it with her.

Ans: No human decided that. it was God's idea. -_-

no comments.

Ans: Most girls.. maybe except an unmarried 50 year old grouchy lady..Dominant guys are full of power and this makes them sexy and makes girls go jelly for them, girls are supposed to be the weaker sex remember?

i think some woman can be quite fierce and strong and bitchy. what if the dominant guy tell you to do something that you really don't feel like doing at the moment, how sexy can it be

Ans: Hmm.. i am a girl so I cant really answer this question.. maybe they don't like to share?

yeah.. i am exploring the thoughts that we have that we seem to take for granted but no one seems to question it

papabear
25-11-2012, 11:41 PM
there is no correct answer.. i can find a counterexample in each case.. :o

yes sure there are counter examples..

but i am talking about majority.. e.g. the one on make up.. it's like 99% of make up is made for woman.. counter example being the 1% for men..

papabear
25-11-2012, 11:44 PM
And also, look how few Sis we have here in sbf..

it just goes to show woman do not actively seek sex or sex related activities or discussions compared to men..

why is that so if they are as horny as men??!

deludedgal
26-11-2012, 03:45 PM
And also, look how few Sis we have here in sbf..

it just goes to show woman do not actively seek sex or sex related activities or discussions compared to men..

why is that so if they are as horny as men??!

they are.. they are just discreet. you think they want to be labeled as a slut everywhere they go? -__- its not like guys. people wont critisize guys.. but will critisize girls. if u expect girls to open up, guess u have to make sure our society is that open minded too.

Shiny
26-11-2012, 04:07 PM
1. Because many guys go for looks, and makeup enhances a girl's looks? As for guys, it's more towards how deep their pockets are, and not so much about the looks.

4. Have you heard of femdom? Some guys prefer to be the submissive instead. It's probably just personal preference, nothing psychological.

2,3,5 no comments.

How about why is it stereotyped that guys generally go for sex and girls generally go for love?

AmeShin
27-11-2012, 08:48 AM
There is no true right or wrong

Rare does not means a must or norm.
Least does not means its really least,just that they don't show it out and thus you may not know

To answer why, go read up social role hypothesis

queeniegal
28-11-2012, 12:13 AM
I think everyone is unique. That only special abt human being.

I know guys who are like a female inside them (Not gay) just more attentive more details and sensitive and some gals are just like man.

So we are special thus we need to look for the someone special (=

papabear
01-12-2012, 09:32 AM
they are.. they are just discreet. you think they want to be labeled as a slut everywhere they go? -__- its not like guys. people wont critisize guys.. but will critisize girls. if u expect girls to open up, guess u have to make sure our society is that open minded too.

why is it that people don't criticize guys but criticize girls??

why is our society like this? how did we end up this way?

Blue_gal
01-12-2012, 09:58 AM

agree.........

see see only
01-12-2012, 10:13 AM
My opinion .... :rolleyes:

The pulling effects ... every girls do it ... i must do it loh ...

In matter of facts ... most girls want more sex than the guy ... what's preventing them is the "moral" issue (the ang mo girls are more open compare to the asian)

It started in order to control human mindset ... they call it, "civilization" ...

That's god made ... the more a guy turn submissive ... the more the girl lose interest .... :o

Clever guy who did it and balance well ..... they really understand the fact in the above point 4)

:D :p ....

Jescx
01-12-2012, 11:01 AM

It's because in the society we're living in, we're influence with everything around us. Be it with advertisements, celebrities or everyday people.

Sometimes, you even see girls as young as 12 already started to use makeup cause they see those older girls use until so nice they want to follow also. :p I started to use foundation even to school when I was 14 but stop since I look horrible in makeup even with eyeliner.

Guys wise, I've seen guys do use bb cream or some light makeup on the face, eyebrows done but the key point is not to be obvious and natural. They're totally straight btw. Probably if they're found to be wearing makeup, people in the society will think they're gay or something.

Cause somehow it doesn't come across our minds as much as guys imo?
Girls do love sex as much as guys do but sometimes we just don't have the urge to/don't feel like. I actually blame the hormones on that cause I usually experience whereby there's a period of time I just don't feel like having sex or even being touched and get irritated, which I still can't decide which period of the menstrual cycle it falls into.

Plus, we don't want to be labeled as slut or nympho if we always ask for it.

If you can afford a few others, why not? But the main question is, will another party accepts it? Most people doesn't like to share. It all comes down to individual mindset.

HAHAHA NO. If we appear dominant, it feels like we're a slut or something cause we don't want to be judge, even in bed.:p
Most of the time, we girls just let the guys to be dominant. You can always discuss with the girl and why not have a change of scenes?

Humans are selfish naturally. Even girls only want to own the guy who she truly love/wants and not share with other girls, which is why most of them are clingy cause they're afraid of being the guy being taken away. Apparently it does the opposite effect cause usually guys will run away from clingy girls LOL

Hope that helps! :D

HCKing
01-12-2012, 12:45 PM
there r reasons to suspect that this forum is being invaded by guests frm HWZ forum. there r countless threads like this started by young punks over there, only short of asking y girls have pussies and guys have dicks.:D