PDA

View Full Version : the concept of wife, husband and family

muscleboi
19-11-2012, 10:18 AM
in today's world, we crave for variety but it doesn't jus happen yesterday. whatever the times may be, there will be men and women having multiple partners. be it in ancient times china or modern day world. the only difference is how. maybe we can give some thoughts to the following:

emperor having empress and concubines. one is to many. this one damn song.

men eating outside, married or not.

how on earth can we really be sure the ones we marry aren't the same ones being eaten before? the numbers don't justify if the ones we are eating outside are totally different group of people from the ones we marry. (take into account of affairs, girlfriend or boyfriend moonlighting as pro etc whom history you never know) educated or not, and still having multiple partners.

other than kids, the group of little ones people are having tougher and tougher times to cope with having even one nowadays, and hdb, I can't think of any reason to marry. yet some of us marry, still.

is it the greed of wanting to have the best of both worlds leading us to marriage? and is that really best of both worlds? for example, pei pei, the female character in bro javlooking's latest story. she's the goody demure sweet girl having affair outside marriage. if that is fiction, imagine one day it come true (or it may be happening among us unknowingly already), aren't we deluded to even think that we are having the best of both worlds? (outside food and family love)

bros here. your thoughts please.

freezetheDB
19-11-2012, 02:57 PM
it is programmed into our DNA.

when we are young all we think of is spreading our seeds around
then we grow up and want to settle down. By settling down it means not just to spread the seed but also protect and nurture the seed, hence the need to work harder to provide and secure the family.

Just program codes has ensured the survival of the human race.

muscleboi
19-11-2012, 07:50 PM
it is programmed into our DNA.

when we are young all we think of is spreading our seeds around
then we grow up and want to settle down. By settling down it means not just to spread the seed but also protect and nurture the seed, hence the need to work harder to provide and secure the family.

Just program codes has ensured the survival of the human race.

That kind of confuses me. To protect and nurture the seed, we shouldn't eat outside food..right? risking to get a divorce is not considered wanting to protect and nurture the seed..imo

queeniegal
19-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Nice thread haha.. I can't really ans cause I'm nt married!

muscleboi
20-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Nice thread haha.. I can't really ans cause I'm nt married!

no prob sis. take a look at all the couples around us and I feel whatever we see more than meets the eye. maybe I watch too much jav haha..

queeniegal
20-11-2012, 12:24 AM
no prob sis. take a look at all the couples around us and I feel whatever we see more than meets the eye. maybe I watch too much jav haha..

Hmmmm I have more guy friends then lady friends. But usually I am also their wife and gf best friends so far they seem good and loving.

But one thing I feel for sure those with high profile r much more complicated then those who are just average earner.

So far from what I see lo

muscleboi
20-11-2012, 12:27 AM
perhaps to make it clearer, I don't advocate marriage neither did I say visiting pro is not right (since you found me here. hahah)

some loose thoughts..

I am jus thinking if the world will be better if we call gov our father and mother instead and not have what we called marriage and family.

and without a sense of love for the opposite gender (other than for the sole purpose of pro-creation), there will never be a concept called betrayal.

come to think of it...hmmm
if males can fight among one another for the chance to mate with the female they both like. in that way, human race will surely survive and be stronger. since the chemical in our body (scientifically proven) make us bond together as couple (with jus enough time. there're exceptions though.) so we can take care of our offsprings in their early years and then grow distant from each other so we can meet others and mate again, we're in fact jus like animals..

Darkrise
20-11-2012, 10:34 AM
Actually, nowadays it is getting more and more common for a person, regardless of guy or gal, to eat outside liao. You need to look at different angle to understand this.

I have known gals who were with a guy or married a guy not because she loves him, but because he is a nice guy with a stable income who is unlikely to eat outside. For gals, a stable port of call is very important mah. But the guy is so stable that he is sibei boring and cannot make it when it comes to sex. So how? Eat outside loh, but eat outside must remember to wipe mouth clean clean lah. I have heard guys bringing gals to his home for ECA thinking his wife not at home, knn happen wife come home that day and break lobang.

muscleboi
22-11-2012, 08:09 AM
Actually, nowadays it is getting more and more common for a person, regardless of guy or gal, to eat outside liao. You need to look at different angle to understand this.

I have known gals who were with a guy or married a guy not because she loves him, but because he is a nice guy with a stable income who is unlikely to eat outside. For gals, a stable port of call is very important mah. But the guy is so stable that he is sibei boring and cannot make it when it comes to sex. So how? Eat outside loh, but eat outside must remember to wipe mouth clean clean lah. I have heard guys bringing gals to his home for ECA thinking his wife not at home, knn happen wife come home that day and break lobang.

so if both husband and wife also eat outside, then there's no faithfulness to begin with. isn't it much more dangerous having sex with our own spouse? because we have the mentality cos she's "safe" so raw nevermind. at least with FL/WL, the danger signs are clear obvious enough to put on protection.

queeniegal
23-11-2012, 12:42 AM
perhaps to make it clearer, I don't advocate marriage neither did I say visiting pro is not right (since you found me here. hahah)

some loose thoughts..

I am jus thinking if the world will be better if we call gov our father and mother instead and not have what we called marriage and family.

and without a sense of love for the opposite gender (other than for the sole purpose of pro-creation), there will never be a concept called betrayal.

come to think of it...hmmm
if males can fight among one another for the chance to mate with the female they both like. in that way, human race will surely survive and be stronger. since the chemical in our body (scientifically proven) make us bond together as couple (with jus enough time. there're exceptions though.) so we can take care of our offsprings in their early years and then grow distant from each other so we can meet others and mate again, we're in fact jus like animals..

Ha as the pm I promise to reply u.
Our Mother Nature create woman and man.. For them to get together and create new human being, raising them, going thru emotional, love, hate, tears.

We are born, we forge our life we aged and we die is a life cycle is the same as animal but only diff we conquer the world of animal. As a human being we are the ruler of animal. We can easily kill ants, lizard. (Etc) but human wont be kill easily. We are given a life that we can forge our own life.

Just like a game, you play. Getting married is just another level in life.
Getting married does not mean just sex. Everyone need a partner in their life. Someone who is there to talk with, share your joys and tears.

Sex it could be a test for both person being together whether they are able to compromises each other needs or one don't give in they will go for other alternative?

In olden days, those hunter why they can go into forest to hunt for food for days and weeks because they got a wife at home. He know once he hunt something he can feed his wife and his wife will pleasure him with his needs...just like a man slogging hard to bring bacon home, wife will be taking care of kids and at night pleasure the husband.

To me at least, woman nowadays have forgot they are being woman, they got to have the feminine side to keep their man..

Or too much temptation that result guy and man eating out.
That lead to all the commercial activities growing so well.

However, is fine nt to get married but still everyone need someone in their life. One person is too lonely.

Hope u find that someone (:

Oh dear I'm sleepy.. Hope nt many typo

Iluminati
23-11-2012, 01:02 AM
Well said Sis Queenie!
Indeed well said! ;) *APPLAUSE*

queeniegal
23-11-2012, 01:30 AM
Well said Sis Queenie!
Indeed well said! ;) *APPLAUSE*

Did I owe u a reply? I remember I owe someone... Can't deal need to slp after my exam then can come back here if not sure fail haha

I just speak out if my thought (:

HCKing
23-11-2012, 10:10 AM
family makes one feels that he's not alone in this cold, hard world.

friends, girlfriends, flings, FB are fun to be with but all come and go easily. rem if u want someone to commit themselves to u totally and love u totally u also have to commit the same likewise.

queeniegal
23-11-2012, 02:22 PM

friends, girlfriends, flings, FB are fun to be with but all come and go easily. rem if u want someone to commit themselves to u totally and love u totally u also have to commit the same likewise.

Yeah! Right!

muscleboi
24-11-2012, 10:24 AM
sis queenie, i think i got some of your points.

family is there so that we will not be lonely, regardless if sex is in the picture or not. yes?

JacqueMerlin
24-11-2012, 11:37 AM

If I can find a woman who truly loves me, I will marry her even if she's ugly. But I have never met someone like that, even the really ugly ones just want something out of you. And when I had to get rid of them, a variety of resourceful tactics have to be deployed.

queeniegal
24-11-2012, 03:46 PM
If I can find a woman who truly loves me, I will marry her even if she's ugly. But I have never met someone like that, even the really ugly ones just want something out of you. And when I had to get rid of them, a variety of resourceful tactics have to be deployed.

U dont open your heart keep thinking people want get something out of u how to find?

Open your heart and mind and see I'm sure I can find one. Good luck

asdfghjkl
24-11-2012, 04:07 PM
very philosophical thread, seems to me the world is moving backwards.. nowadays I am unable to see who is husband and wife whenever I met a couple.

muscleboi
24-11-2012, 04:38 PM
very philosophical thread, seems to me the world is moving backwards.. nowadays I am unable to see who is husband and wife whenever I met a couple.

yes you are right in some ways the world is moving backwards. every thing in this world is a cycle. human evolution is the biggest cycle of all imo. we humans are the ones who will eventually end up destroying ourselves taking the whole world with us..but that's out of topic.

what I'm trying to say is what comes around goes around. when we are having other people's daughters as outside food, somewhere along the line for some of us, who knows, our close ones are outside food of others? if one forgot to use protection, a whole lot will be affected cos of trust. so marrying in this case is a dangerous thought for people who think they can enjoy raw sex with the one and only spouse who SHOULD be faithful..you never know that person has been eating without gloves or not....dangerous isn't it?

queeniegal
24-11-2012, 05:03 PM
yes you are right in some ways the world is moving backwards. every thing in this world is a cycle. human evolution is the biggest cycle of all imo. we humans are the ones who will eventually end up destroying ourselves taking the whole world with us..but that's out of topic.

what I'm trying to say is what comes around goes around. when we are having other people's daughters as outside food, somewhere along the line for some of us, who knows, our close ones are outside food of others? if one forgot to use protection, a whole lot will be affected cos of trust. so marrying in this case is a dangerous thought for people who think they can enjoy raw sex with the one and only spouse who SHOULD be faithful..you never know that person has been eating without gloves or not....dangerous isn't it?

Hahaha old saying from my granny! That husband is does not belong to you till the day he passed away or u passed away with u or him by their side...

Cause my grandpa have many wifes last time wahaha..,
After years and years indeed my grandpa went back to find my granny and they stay together till my granny passed away after 10 mths be follow..

Hardaway1818
24-11-2012, 05:19 PM
己立立人,己达达人。

If you are good and truthful to others, others will be good and truthful to you. When you meet your true love, you will understand what is true love.

muscleboi
24-11-2012, 05:28 PM
己立立人,己达达人。

If you are good and truthful to others, others will be good and truthful to you. When you meet your true love, you will understand what is true love.

unfortunately true love only happens in sad endings cos only through crucial moments will you know if your love ones stay or leave you. so when you realize it's true love or not, it's often too late. things already happened.

thats why they have a saying: fu qi ben Shi tong lin nia, da nan Lin tao ke Zi fei..

queeniegal
24-11-2012, 05:32 PM
己立立人,己达达人。

Yeah! (: haha

queeniegal
24-11-2012, 05:32 PM
unfortunately true love only happens in sad endings cos only through crucial moments will you know if your love ones stay or leave you. so when you realize it's true love or not, it's often too late. things already happened.

thats why they have a saying: fu qi ben Shi tong lin nia, da nan Lin tao ke Zi fei..

U are too negative le I don't think so

muscleboi
24-11-2012, 08:49 PM
U are too negative le I don't think so

hmmm, not being negative but can't find other way to prove true love leh.

if not, how else do you know if the love is true?

JacqueMerlin
24-11-2012, 09:02 PM

You certainly have reality in check.

U dont open your heart keep thinking people want get something out of u how to find?

Open your heart and mind and see I'm sure I can find one. Good luck

You forgot to set you alarm clock.

muscleboi
24-11-2012, 10:32 PM

ya, couples get together is really literally for fuck sake. aka pro-creation.

we have bros here complaining about how they were neglected simply because after their wife gave birth, the focus is all on the babies. that sign is quite obvious enough that the reason we are in place is cos sillypore expects us to be there, to support the family financially..else sg inc will have a hard time to carry on biz as usual..

excluding some unique cases, girls don't need sex and can stand not having sex much longer than guys. they forgot that not all guys can do the same. in fact, majority of the guys cannot stand not having sex for so long.

ok, the above is out of topic.

marriage is only society driven..and in some sense, marriage can be dangerous because raw sex is performed cos of trust. :eek: we cannot defend against what we don't know. with lies all around us, how do we know our spouse is faithful? no way or method can prove their faithfulness. zero. nada.

so some bros and sisters here suggest marriage is to create family so that we do not feel lonely..i quite agree with that becos WL and FL are afterall service providers and not family members. they are only there to exchange service for money.

since marriage is only to curb loneliness, we can simply say sex is not guaranteed and of course, faithfulness is not guaranteed as well. in turn means, safety is even more not guaranteed.

divorce rate increasing is not a coincidence but is cos of the society is waking up to the fact that marriage is just but another short term contract and love is not true afterall..how ironic. the only time love can possibly be true is when sad stuffs happened. (how else can we know our spouse is faithful and true when we are all so happy and laughing together?) when a girl/guy tell you they belong to you only, do you think they really mean it or its jus another sweet nothings to comfort you..? only time will tell.

once again, 夫妻本是同林鳥, 大限來時各自飛.
to bros whom are able to find someone who can really tide over difficult times with you, treasure them and be faithful to them. its simply too rare to meet such people.

the above are just some mixed thoughts..maybe we should propose a more animal system of pro-creation..then there won't be so many bros bleeding financially cos of marriage and WC.

queeniegal
24-11-2012, 10:51 PM

You forgot to set you alarm clock.

Ha what alarm clock? U referring to yourself?
Anw lots of people does not want to face their inner feeling. ESP guys when the got hurt they just wall up their heart.

Have some thoughts on it ba

queeniegal
24-11-2012, 10:52 PM

There are true love I'm certain haha the bro here some shd be still mentally very in love with their wife (;

Maybe shd ask them to share with u?

muscleboi
24-11-2012, 11:02 PM
There are true love I'm certain haha the bro here some shd be still mentally very in love with their wife (;

Maybe shd ask them to share with u?

you are certain but there's no example? some bros? who are they? hmmm, or is that thought a hope? maybe you are just hoping there's true love?

ahpui99
24-11-2012, 11:06 PM
hi bros
my 2 cents worth. getting married keeps one anchoured. otherwise, too free to whore ard and go china all the time. if bored, eat a bit outside but always be careful and do it wisely. it is the ususal pratice for guys to spread seeds ard.

queeniegal
24-11-2012, 11:48 PM
you are certain but there's no example? some bros? who are they? hmmm, or is that thought a hope? maybe you are just hoping there's true love?

I have witness a few... But is my real life friend

muscleboi
25-11-2012, 11:18 AM
I have witness a few... But is my real life friend

what you see is on surface. we outsiders will never be able to tell if our friends are having great time in the house or outside the house. tio bo? faith is so intangible. but the fact is, humans exploit opportunities. that's how we built civilizations also. so with every bit of chance, we makan outside but then we also want a life partner to keep us company till old age. greedy maybe? well, how can we change it? maybe start with the system of marriage? I think the system got prob..but what to do..have to abide to law if want to get married.

we are consumers afterall.

queeniegal
25-11-2012, 01:53 PM
what you see is on surface. we outsiders will never be able to tell if our friends are having great time in the house or outside the house. tio bo? faith is so intangible. but the fact is, humans exploit opportunities. that's how we built civilizations also. so with every bit of chance, we makan outside but then we also want a life partner to keep us company till old age. greedy maybe? well, how can we change it? maybe start with the system of marriage? I think the system got prob..but what to do..have to abide to law if want to get married.

we are consumers afterall.

Ha

One of them just stay opp me same level.
He was a gambler he owe 200k from banks and his monthly salary was on 3k plus. His current wife used to be his ex.

They get back together on my grandpa wake, chat and start contact. Got married one yr later. Wife no complain help him out to pay the loan he owe. Simple marriage.

Can't afford maid so she need to do own housework but my friend will help out. Kids have to bring to nanny when they go work.

There are argument but after awhile they are fine. His wifey and me are close so when she confide to me I will listen.

Guy also my best buddy, I always remind him to treasure this wife. She is good looking. Can easily look for a guy doing much much better then my friend. What I can said both compromises each other alot and change to adjust to each other habit and temper. In order to make this marriage work out.

How to find a gal does not even went holiday after married? They can only after to go Malaysia. But they are happy on that.

Summerhillt
25-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Wa piang she so nice ah your friend. Go back go a gambler yet still work hand in hand go settle the 200k debts. Most people already run road le. Respect your fren.. Plus summore u say she not bad looking.. She never go out test market see got others want her anot? Why go back to a 烂赌鬼

queeniegal
25-11-2012, 02:42 PM
Wa piang she so nice ah your friend. Go back go a gambler yet still work hand in hand go settle the 200k debts. Most people already run road le. Respect your fren.. Plus summore u say she not bad looking.. She never go out test market see got others want her anot? Why go back to a 烂赌鬼

My friend he change lar
Now only at home play mj with our regular buddies. Go eat or movie only.
Everyone is suppose to give second chance right?

Ha she like me always work late hours.. Love is blind de..

As friends we also help out with him on the money side. (=

Absolute
25-11-2012, 03:13 PM
I have met couples who have no regrets about their marriages and I have also met couples who really regret marrying one another but are stuck because of children.

It is not a simple problem to tackle but being human beings, we definitely have the wisdom, mental resolve and heart if we want relationships to blossom. It takes two to tango though.

queeniegal
25-11-2012, 03:20 PM
I have met couples who have no regrets about their marriages and I have also met couples who really regret marrying one another but are stuck because of children.

It is not a simple problem to tackle but being human beings, we definitely have the wisdom, mental resolve and heart if we want relationships to blossom. It takes two to tango though.

Yeah (= agreed

muscleboi
25-11-2012, 03:33 PM
Yeah (= agreed

200k debt is kind of a sad ending isn't it?

the woman has proven worthy to be loved. your friend must really treasure her wor. dont later after a few years (touchwood!), got money already then look for young grass.

one bro here has a saying: a woman's loyalty is tested when her man has no money. a man's loyalty is tested when he has money.

time will tell..i certainly hope that the love is mutual for the both of them.

queeniegal
25-11-2012, 03:37 PM
200k debt is kind of a sad ending isn't it?

the woman has proven worthy to be loved. your friend must really treasure her wor. dont later after a few years (touchwood!), got money already then look for young grass.

one bro here has a saying: a woman's loyalty is tested when her man has no money. a man's loyalty is tested when he has money.

time will tell..i certainly hope that the love is mutual for the both of them.

Ha credit card kills la

Don't worry. He is blessed to know me and a group of buddies we will constantly remind him.

Every weekend we will catch up for talks with or without his wife type (:

Later I'm meeting 3 married couple ha