PDA

View Full Version : Looking for suga mama!!!

fatboyslim1
19-11-2012, 12:00 AM
tired of the dating scene as most of the girls that i go out with want commitment. I am not willing to commit... thats the only problem.. so willing to try this out... i am 24 years old studying in singapore..live alone in my own house... male, looking to take care of a lucky girl who is not older than 30...am not very picky as long as you are not a bitch...please pm me your number or email so that i can get in contact and see where it goes.

acidicavex
19-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Hello JOKER u r 24 u look for someone not older 30 u looking for what sugarmama??

U want a Free maids Free fucking Free pickup your stuff around the house just say la straight forward.

Sugarmama be your maids still must pay u??????

U SIBEY DUA KONG!

hcg_explorer
19-11-2012, 12:02 PM
looking to take care of a lucky girl who is not older than 30

lucky meh ???

wat so lucky...

Siriusam
19-11-2012, 12:40 PM
haha, do you mean the suga mommy has to shower you with cash $$$ and love and care and concern and presents and attention and time and....

has to meet your expectations e.g: looks, age, background etc..

Hmm.. not sure is the suga mommy pick suga baby or is other way round haha..

ahbaoisdead
19-11-2012, 02:17 PM
lol.... what is it you're looking for huh...

DegenerationX
19-11-2012, 05:46 PM
tired of the dating scene as most of the girls that i go out with want commitment. I am not willing to commit... thats the only problem.. so willing to try this out... i am 24 years old studying in singapore..live alone in my own house... male, looking to take care of a lucky girl who is not older than 30...am not very picky as long as you are not a bitch...please pm me your number or email so that i can get in contact and see where it goes.

TS how will you be taking care of her? How much u paying the "Lucky Gal"

Or issit like the hokkien saying: Jiao Gor, Eng Jiao Lai Gor. :D

fatboyslim1
19-11-2012, 07:50 PM
shit i am getting F***** by everyone....well let me make it more clear...im looking for a fuckbuddy whose not more than 30 years old who is a female...there short and sweet...pm me thanks

DegenerationX
20-11-2012, 09:29 AM
shit i am getting F***** by everyone....well let me make it more clear...im looking for a fuckbuddy whose not more than 30 years old who is a female...there short and sweet...pm me thanks

You haven't get the point! You are being fucked by everyone becos of this! :D

acidicavex
20-11-2012, 09:47 AM

Screw totally screw get it?? No need to make it clear we know and saw the intention in between those line u type in your 1st post.

yangguo
20-11-2012, 09:48 AM
You haven't get the point! You are being fucked by everyone becos of this! :D

Screw totally screw get it?? No need to make it clear we know and saw the intention in between those line u type in your 1st post.

Relax, bro. He is just a schoolboy so we must explain to him slowly like his school teacher mah.

Let's start. TS, the following are the mistakes you have made:

1. .am not very picky as long as you are not a bitch... looking to take care of a lucky girl who is not older than 30

"Not a bitch" and setting the age limit are also considered as criterias.

You do not have the right to be picky as you are not going to pay for the screw.
Hence you are contradicting yourself be saying that you are not picky yet you are stating the criterias.

2. i am 24 years old studying in singapore..

You should be focusing on your study now.

I believe your parent are paying for your tertiary education and sorry to tell you that your ability of understanding is slower than the others if not I were not be writing this post to you. :(

Hope you can understand what I am trying to tell you. :cool:

acidicavex
20-11-2012, 09:50 AM
Relax, bro. He is just a schoolboy so we must explain to him slowly like his school teacher mah.

1. .am not very picky as long as you are not a bitch... looking to take care of a lucky girl who is not older than 30

"Not a bitch" and setting the age limit are also considered as criterias. You do not have the right to be picky as you are not going to pay for the screw. Hence you are contradicting yourself be saying that you are not picky yet you are stating the criterias.

You should be focus on your study now. I believe your parent are paying for your tertiary education and sorry to tell you that your ability of understanding is slower than the others if not I were not be posting this to you. :(

Morning Teacher YangGuo hahaha u wasting your finger strenght just tell him BOY u are FUcKinG screw! CALL his parent!

DegenerationX
20-11-2012, 09:53 AM

"Not a bitch" and setting the age limit are also considered as criterias.

You do not have the right to be picky as you are not going to pay for the screw.
Hence you are contradicting yourself be saying that you are not picky yet you are stating the criterias.

You should be focusing on your study now.

I believe your parent are paying for your tertiary education and sorry to tell you that your ability of understanding is slower than the others if not I were not be writing this post to you. :(

Must be so patient with him meh? If I his teacher, straight give him public caning. :D:eek:

hcg_explorer
20-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Must be so patient with him meh? If I his teacher, straight give him public caning. :D:eek:

wow bro... if I am his principal, I will expel him...

HornEBee
20-11-2012, 12:09 PM
Wow... this is really kena fuck jialat jialat!

Thank you all for shou xia liu qing in my thread man...

DegenerationX
20-11-2012, 12:10 PM

Now you know what is being called fucked. :D

ac171
20-11-2012, 01:06 PM

Lol and if I'm not wrong this is not even the full force team "fucking" on TS yet. :eek:

acidicavex
20-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Now you know what is being called fucked. :D

Another term we have is call CHAK!

yangguo
20-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Another term we have is call CHAK!

Wow.. where have u been just now?

Bro DX, flowbow and me were ambushed by a bunch of clones!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=328838&page=3&highlight=

acidicavex
20-11-2012, 02:15 PM

Wah working lo!!! Now under the sun posting can hardly what I type hahaha. Hmm Wah got high hand helping???

DegenerationX
20-11-2012, 02:17 PM

Wah working lo!!! Now under the sun posting can hardly what I type hahaha. Hmm Wah got high hand helping???

High helping hand! Nice term. :D Lucky I got a savior. Damage not much.

yangguo
20-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Hmm Wah got high hand helping???

Ya.. looks like it's run by a syndicate. :p

Your rep points so low, you better stay low profile first. :D

DegenerationX
20-11-2012, 02:30 PM

I agree :D

hcg_explorer
20-11-2012, 02:36 PM
Ha.. Lucky Ah Lau today a bit busy...

hcg_explorer
20-11-2012, 02:37 PM

will up Bro acid after Ah Lau regain power...

DegenerationX
20-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Ha.. Lucky Ah Lau today a bit busy...

True bro, 3 person kena better than whole team kena :D

EatPrayLove
20-11-2012, 03:31 PM

High helping hand! Nice term. :D Lucky I got a savior. Damage not much.

you all really CSI team leh. lol :D

DegenerationX
20-11-2012, 03:34 PM
you all really CSI team leh. lol :D

I thought u r part of our team? :p:D

EatPrayLove
20-11-2012, 04:15 PM
I thought u r part of our team? :p:D

i not CSI lah.
i only follow the CSI team as a reporter. :p:D

acidicavex
20-11-2012, 05:33 PM

I understand low point that low rep ain't staying low just because high hands lending a helping hand. I can change ntuc voucher with it... The most start all over again lo.

If I worry zap I won't even have CSI if offend high hand than offend I am not here to lick their balls or kiss their ass.

If in real life I can even raise my voice towards my project manager I don't think I want to bow to such ppl here. Sorry if offended that my principle.

DegenerationX
20-11-2012, 05:35 PM
I understand low point that low rep ain't staying low just because high hands lending a helping hand. I can change ntuc voucher with it... The most start all over again lo.

If I worry zap I won't even have CSI if offend high hand than offend I am not here to lick their balls or kiss their ass.

If in real life I can even raise my voice towards my project manager I don't think I want to bow to such ppl here. Sorry if offended that my principle.

Swee! Bro cocobun oso there liao :D

acidicavex
20-11-2012, 05:41 PM

Swee! Bro cocobun oso there liao :D

Go there post Liao!!!!! I gain my rep thru CSI bros and they fall I hide?? Sorry I can't sleep over that.

DegenerationX
20-11-2012, 05:43 PM
Go there post Liao!!!!! I gain my rep thru CSI bros and they fall I hide?? Sorry I can't sleep over that.

Steady! Salute!! :D

SH149
20-11-2012, 06:48 PM

U had my support ! Swee !

yangguo
20-11-2012, 07:10 PM

I almost moved to tears after reading this.. :p

SH149
20-11-2012, 07:13 PM

Me too !

When I gain my power back I gonna up him with my humble 5 pts to show my appreciation

acidicavex
20-11-2012, 07:13 PM

Lol no need tear la i have the rep today also coz CSi support largely so zap consider return but to forum la not to u all :p hahahahahahahaha

hcg_explorer
21-11-2012, 12:42 PM

Bro.. Ah Lau 欣賞你.

Today I no Zap ppl. 8 juz for u.

DegenerationX
21-11-2012, 12:44 PM

U had my support ! Swee !

Me too !

When I gain my power back I gonna up him with my humble 5 pts to show my appreciation

Lol no need tear la i have the rep today also coz CSi support largely so zap consider return but to forum la not to u all :p hahahahahahahaha

Bro.. Ah Lau 欣賞你.

Today I no Zap ppl. 8 juz for u.

So touching scene! Almost cried! :p:D

hcg_explorer
21-11-2012, 12:47 PM

Ha.. Ah Lau too dry... cry oso no tears come up.
BUT I USE OPTREX...
ha

acidicavex
21-11-2012, 12:49 PM

Heart the heart bo ?? Good right??? :D but you mia touch the wrong place hor that one later your Cai no free than mai lai complaint hor hehehehehe

DegenerationX
21-11-2012, 12:51 PM
Heart the heart bo ?? Good right??? :D but you mia touch the wrong place hor that one later your Cai no free than mai lai complaint hor hehehehehe

haha. Won't complain. Ai zai!! :D