PDA

View Full Version : Fantasizing About Friend.

Goater123
17-11-2012, 07:45 AM
Hello friends, wonder if any of you fantasize about your friends often? I have some female childhood friends, always fantasize about them and masturbate to their image in my head. Always imagine what it would feel like to fuck her and stick my dick into her. But every time we meet up, we will just chat about normal stuff and no guts to bring it up.

saintdevil
17-11-2012, 09:20 AM
if she is a good friend you can try asking her opinion on sex stuff to bring sex into topic while casually talking.

yahoo got tons of article, just pick one and use it ?

wally888
17-11-2012, 10:26 AM
if u want them to remain as good friends, then u may have to settle them as your fantasy items else if u want FB juz ask them can be gf.......

freezetheDB
17-11-2012, 11:24 AM
some are best left to imagination.

my wife has a very good friend with a pretty face and ample tits (C cup good for paizuri). Always fantasised about shuangfei with my wifey and our friend.

InnocentStar
18-11-2012, 09:16 AM
Hello friends, wonder if any of you fantasize about your friends often? I have some female childhood friends, always fantasize about them and masturbate to their image in my head. Always imagine what it would feel like to fuck her and stick my dick into her. But every time we meet up, we will just chat about normal stuff and no guts to bring it up.

Why not casually ask her what she do in her free time ? Does she feel lonely and what she does to kill the loneliless . From the answer she gives will probably give an indication if she is horny or not .