PDA

View Full Version : L>FB preferred big boobies (im new here)

wanttohavefun
15-11-2012, 12:12 AM
Well this is my first post as I am new here.. kind of interested with all the posts here but don't know if i got the chance to do anything or so..

First of all, i just want to find a girl with big boobies as FB as sometimes i urges to play around and never had the chance to do so.. but I have only lots of experience with ex girlfriend.. If any girl who is interested, pm me we could talk it out ya :)

acidicavex
15-11-2012, 08:12 AM
To ans u chance pretty slim as u mention u read so u can tell.
Next don't understand what u mean "Play around"

My bad for presuming that u go play around with other gals than how could it be your Only experience. Is with your ex gf?

cocobun
15-11-2012, 08:50 AM
sometimes i urges to play around and never had the chance to do so.. but I have only lots of experience with ex girlfriend..

why never had chance to do so? can you elaborate more on your 'experience'?

hcg_explorer
15-11-2012, 11:41 AM
Well this is my first post as I am new here.. kind of interested with all the posts here but don't know if i got the chance to do anything or so..

First of all, i just want to find a girl with big boobies as FB as sometimes i urges to play around and never had the chance to do so.. but I have only lots of experience with ex girlfriend.. If any girl who is interested, pm me we could talk it out ya :)

u think gals' boobs are for u to play around huh... show some respect la.

alan0338
15-11-2012, 12:02 PM
no neh neh to teh then suggest u teh ur pillow lor ... :D

wanttohavefun
15-11-2012, 03:45 PM
Sorry for that.. I only tried with ex gf before.. never play around like my friends did.. so kind of inexperience.. :) i did show respect to girls.. and im always friend zoned haha!