PDA

View Full Version : PCC & Sex...Diff??

fictionman
14-11-2012, 02:44 PM
I kept on hearing dont pcc too much to maintain our tool...If one pcc let's say daily or one having sex daily, isnt it the same as our cock is still being "used"...Only diff is one is by hand & the other one in de pussy...In the end for both scenario is still happy ending...Hhmmmm

Neal
14-11-2012, 03:05 PM
Lmfao.
But the thing is people go for FL is not because of sex itself. They like the emotion behind it.
The feeling of being touched. kissed. liked. loved. All this cannot be replaced with PCC.
Try once and u will know why

alan0338
14-11-2012, 03:12 PM
only difference i can think of is pcc liao will be richer by $200 ... :D

freezetheDB
14-11-2012, 03:15 PM
if you are too used to the 'grip' of your mighty hand, you might not feel as good in the pussy.

Everything in moderation.

PointB
14-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Yup.

I do sometimes "train" via PCC.
only during PCC I can multiple orgasm.

Train frequently, sometimes daily, alternate days, rest for few days.
Alternate with sex.

During sex can last longer and shoot more.
If I planned a sex session, I wun do anything the day before to conserve bullets!

bigclimax
14-11-2012, 05:02 PM
i realised recently, my fb have to pcc for me in the end, as i cant release during the act.

this is bad and affecting my sex life.

notti4u
14-11-2012, 06:16 PM

Bro, this remind me of a colleague in my ex company. He was sharing that he hold S$50 on one hand and the other PCC after that he dressed up and put S$50 back into this pocket. This help him to save money and can buy nice food to eat. hahaha. Quite true based on what he said as he is really a stingy person to be with and till now he is still Single and always have S$50 in his pocket.... :D

asians
14-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Yup.

I do sometimes "train" via PCC.
only during PCC I can multiple orgasm.

Train frequently, sometimes daily, alternate days, rest for few days.
Alternate with sex.

During sex can last longer and shoot more.
If I planned a sex session, I wun do anything the day before to conserve bullets!

haha...................

fictionman
14-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Bro, this remind me of a colleague in my ex company. He was sharing that he hold S$50 on one hand and the other PCC after that he dressed up and put S$50 back into this pocket. This help him to save money and can buy nice food to eat. hahaha. Quite true based on what he said as he is really a stingy person to be with and till now he is still Single and always have S$50 in his pocket.... :D

That's what I said previously!!!!...But never put the practice into action haha...

PointB
14-11-2012, 09:07 PM
That's what I said previously!!!!...But never put the practice into action haha...

Cuz you let your small head take decisions over your big head!! Haha

LovePotion
14-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Pcc help u save money la... wherea for sex...make u waste money hahaha

justl00king
14-11-2012, 10:29 PM
No comparison, nothing beats the real deal! :p

cavemanng
14-11-2012, 11:04 PM
Well, it is different, for ppc, u are using ur mighty grip. Some who Pcc too much find sex not Shiok....

I prefer sex as it is both way...caressing, licking, kissing, hearing moans, expression on face ....all these are priceless

fictionman
14-11-2012, 11:26 PM
Cuz you let your small head take decisions over your big head!! Haha

U r spot on wz yr analysis haha....Mayb i shld hold $150 instead of $50 on my left hand while i pcc coz looking at tt amt shld be able to give me more determination to resist haha

joncheong
14-11-2012, 11:32 PM
PCC is pure mechanical, like doing a machine...that's all and you cum

Sex is heavenly... Especially with the lady you love...you french her as you pump her deep and fast, exchange saliva..you kiss her body and smell her lady smell...she hug you tightly never let go... The emotional bond forged

No gf or wife never mind.... Find a pro... No love but at least can lick her body and breasts, kiss and have her hug you tightly...

iron_symphony
14-11-2012, 11:41 PM
Nothing ever beats the physical and mental emotions that go into it. Not everyone will do it the same way, but essentially its all the same reason behind it.

I love looking into my lover's eyes while doing it, the kissing, the smell of her, the smell of her sweat that goes into it. You don't get that doing PCC.

So if you ask me, PCC is just something you do ALONE. Sex is something you do TOGETHER.

asdfghjkl
15-11-2012, 12:39 AM
till now he is still Single and always have S$50 in his pocket.... :D

hahaha.. this made my night, thank u! :p

LongZhu
15-11-2012, 12:40 AM

wahahaha , agree bro , left hand hold $$ , right hand PCC , after shoot $$ still on hand :D:p

loneyheart
15-11-2012, 12:50 AM
PCC is Mind F
SEX is Emotion n Physical F

If u want to save $$$
Dum eat ... eat already also shit
Hold yr $10 in front of yr fav stall n stare at t food till enough n walk away
u still hv $10 in yr hand n spend $1 on roti ... while eating think of u just mind eaten yr fav food ... u save $9

Sound similar :D
$$$ can make but once awhile hv to pamper yrself n reward for yr hard work but dum get addicted n over spend

Too much PCC when u come to actual SEX u may not b able to enjoy or perform

Goatslooter
15-11-2012, 08:08 AM
there is a Great diff betw PCC n Sex intercourse >> No 阴阳 xchange! :)
when we given out something, someone must receive it! do not just throw away in the air.:)

Hotspotxxxxx
15-11-2012, 09:19 AM
I PCC too much.....now hard to cum when making love.

fictionman
15-11-2012, 09:27 AM
I PCC too much.....now hard to cum when making love.

Dont knw consider gd thing or not now at least u can last longer when making love...Think pcc we used to the grip of the hand coz we control how tight we wanna grip our tool...But when making love the pussy some might be lose or some just not tight enuff to stimulate our tool...Just go in & out with only slight stimulation....

wally888
15-11-2012, 10:28 AM
Depends on objective, if got no $$$ then pcc then its no choice. But if u got gals to bonk, got $$$ to go FL then I cunt understand why u still need to pcc? Unless u shorted somewhere then u need to seek Doc's advice.....