PDA

View Full Version : Good Lesson... All Should Learn.. Beware..

dolphinking34
14-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Yesterday i got a bad lesson ( New to me )... so it will be helpful to other guys like me if i share this in the forum... i am giving in detailed..

when i browse on the website.. i saw an adv...

hi, i'm sheela, a beautiful,slim and fair indian girl. i'm young and voluptous, i love meeting new people and i'm friendly and open-minded. i'm a very jovial person in bed. my service will bring you to cloud 9. i can do all kind of fetish and fantasy you request.
i'm 168cm tall and 49kg. ive nice big boobs 34c. pls call me at my mobile to know more details. love and hugs sheela.

and there is a contact number too (if you want google it.. you can find)

I sent message to her...

Me: " u free today"

She:Yes

Me:Which Location U prefer

She:Lavendar

Me..How about Balestiar Area.. Lavendar is too crowd.. any hotel preferred...?

She..Can

Me... How long you take to reach.. U respond very slowly.. Give me the correct time

Me.. If possible call me... ( No calls )

She..30 mins

Me.. From where you need to come ( No Reply )

Me.. At hotel... Can i book the room?

She..Can

Me.. How long you need to reach here...

Me.. I am orchid hotel now.. is it ok? ( but i am outside.. Since i doubted her )

She..Ok.. Room?

Me.. 301.. ( that time i reached only that place Never book the room )

Me.. 301.. How much ur charge?

She... 150 for 2 hours unlimitted shots... pls confirm appointment in advance

Me.. Cfm... Make it fast how long you need.. (Now my car is reaching that place)

She.. 20 mins

Me.. Ok.. Iam inside the room.. pls dont delay

She.. You got condom?

Me..U want me to buy? ( i parked the car )

Me.. Can i go and buy? ( i walking toward guardian )

No response from her... i bought a condom and when i come out.. i got another message

From Her Father : Why are you messaging my daughter? i am making police report against you.. i saw your message on my daughters hp.. you kind of pedophiles ( idont know the meaning) should be in jail

Me..Sorry.. ur daughter give adv in website.. please go and remove that...

Me.. Please check the sent items ur daughter also send message

I doubted and i back to my car.. and i receive the call in few minutes.. another mobile number.. claiming that he is from bedok police station.. and he receive a complain.. that girls father make.. and he was very angry.. that i am sending message to his 17 year old daughter to come to hotel to have a sex..

I told the police officer( who claimed himself ) that.. she is the one post advertisement in web site.. and i got all the message which send by her.. and i got message that " 150 $ 90 mins.. unlimited shots"...

then he told me.. yeah... i saw that and the girl already in lock up.. and her father is very angry.. i know you are familyman.. better talk to her father and ask him to withdraw the case.. otherwise i need to charge you...

( really i scared this.. since it is very new to me...)

No call received.. i sent the message to her father number that " Please call"

i got a call from the guy.. started up very furiious.. i plead him to withdraw the case... then he ask me how much i compensate ( i start doubt here... if i am the father.. i call the guy and slap him.. and he is asking for money)

i ask him how much you want...

5000 S$

I keep on telling that this is punishment for me to disturb his daughter and causing her mental stress ( i got doubted that the police told me that his daughter already in the lockup and this guy never mention about that)

i told him i dont have that much money...

and he ask me .. how much you give...

then he ask me to go to bank and call him...

Meanwhile he sent his POSB Savings Number to me...

Now i saw the message from the police officer " Please call me back"

I call the officer.. and told him.. he asking money.. he told me.. as a officer.. i cant allow you to do that.. but i need to help you... so settle the case outside.. and compromise.. he is doing this because to save my family...

I got 90% doubt ...

He again call me... money deposited already.... i goodtime.. transfer is not sucessful.. again he call me...

i told him some problem in the account number...

he ask me to go to ATM and call me...

meanwhile he sent another message " call to confirm bank account before depositing"

Now i have two proof... One He send his bank account number.. second another message about depositing money...

Now i decide to face whatever happen....

So beware guys...

if you need more particulars about the phone number.. bank account number... girl phone number.. etc... pm me...

LovePotion
14-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Normally police officer call you using their office number. It is because after you made a police report, the second day the IO then will handle the case

You should post the link or screen shot onto sbf. Someone will help you promote this dog families over all the forum and stomp her.

Please dont transfer them any cash. I think it is obviously a trap right from the start and they need to be taught a lesson

Sadly, this type of case, police wouldnt handle or investigate. Happen lots in the forum and happen to me as well.

The only way is to warn the public over here. You are doing the right thing man bro

freezetheDB
14-11-2012, 01:07 PM
this case needs to be known to the police bro

rubberhopper
14-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Yesterday i got a bad lesson ( New to me )... so it will be helpful to other guys like me if i share this in the forum... i am giving in detailed..

when i browse on the website.. i saw an adv...

hi, i'm sheela, a beautiful,slim and fair indian girl. i'm young and voluptous, i love meeting new people and i'm friendly and open-minded. i'm a very jovial person in bed. my service will bring you to cloud 9. i can do all kind of fetish and fantasy you request.
i'm 168cm tall and 49kg. ive nice big boobs 34c. pls call me at my mobile to know more details. love and hugs sheela.

and there is a contact number too (if you want google it.. you can find)

I sent message to her...

Me: " u free today"

She:Yes

Me:Which Location U prefer

She:Lavendar

Me..How about Balestiar Area.. Lavendar is too crowd.. any hotel preferred...?

She..Can

Me... How long you take to reach.. U respond very slowly.. Give me the correct time

Me.. If possible call me... ( No calls )

She..30 mins

Me.. From where you need to come ( No Reply )

Me.. At hotel... Can i book the room?

She..Can

Me.. How long you need to reach here...

Me.. I am orchid hotel now.. is it ok? ( but i am outside.. Since i doubted her )

She..Ok.. Room?

Me.. 301.. ( that time i reached only that place Never book the room )

Me.. 301.. How much ur charge?

She... 150 for 2 hours unlimitted shots... pls confirm appointment in advance

Me.. Cfm... Make it fast how long you need.. (Now my car is reaching that place)

She.. 20 mins

Me.. Ok.. Iam inside the room.. pls dont delay

She.. You got condom?

Me..U want me to buy? ( i parked the car )

Me.. Can i go and buy? ( i walking toward guardian )

No response from her... i bought a condom and when i come out.. i got another message

From Her Father : Why are you messaging my daughter? i am making police report against you.. i saw your message on my daughters hp.. you kind of pedophiles ( idont know the meaning) should be in jail

Me..Sorry.. ur daughter give adv in website.. please go and remove that...

Me.. Please check the sent items ur daughter also send message

I doubted and i back to my car.. and i receive the call in few minutes.. another mobile number.. claiming that he is from bedok police station.. and he receive a complain.. that girls father make.. and he was very angry.. that i am sending message to his 17 year old daughter to come to hotel to have a sex..

I told the police officer( who claimed himself ) that.. she is the one post advertisement in web site.. and i got all the message which send by her.. and i got message that " 150 $ 90 mins.. unlimited shots"...

then he told me.. yeah... i saw that and the girl already in lock up.. and her father is very angry.. i know you are familyman.. better talk to her father and ask him to withdraw the case.. otherwise i need to charge you...

( really i scared this.. since it is very new to me...)

No call received.. i sent the message to her father number that " Please call"

i got a call from the guy.. started up very furiious.. i plead him to withdraw the case... then he ask me how much i compensate ( i start doubt here... if i am the father.. i call the guy and slap him.. and he is asking for money)

i ask him how much you want...

5000 S$

I keep on telling that this is punishment for me to disturb his daughter and causing her mental stress ( i got doubted that the police told me that his daughter already in the lockup and this guy never mention about that)

i told him i dont have that much money...

and he ask me .. how much you give...

then he ask me to go to bank and call him...

Meanwhile he sent his POSB Savings Number to me...

Now i saw the message from the police officer " Please call me back"

I call the officer.. and told him.. he asking money.. he told me.. as a officer.. i cant allow you to do that.. but i need to help you... so settle the case outside.. and compromise.. he is doing this because to save my family...

I got 90% doubt ...

He again call me... money deposited already.... i goodtime.. transfer is not sucessful.. again he call me...

i told him some problem in the account number...

he ask me to go to ATM and call me...

meanwhile he sent another message " call to confirm bank account before depositing"

Now i have two proof... One He send his bank account number.. second another message about depositing money...

Now i decide to face whatever happen....

So beware guys...

if you need more particulars about the phone number.. bank account number... girl phone number.. etc... pm me...

For your information:

a) When the Police is involved in this matter, no matter how you also need to go down to Police Station to record a statement. Note that it is no longer the Father who decides if the case is withdrawn but the Attorney General's decision.

b) Police will not advise you to deposit money into the person's bank account for the reason that you are impeding investigations.

Bro, maybe you would like to make a Police Report not on this matter, but rather on 'impersonation of a police officer', which is a very serious offence and carries a fine, jail and caning.

LovePotion
14-11-2012, 01:25 PM
For your information:

a) When the Police is involved in this matter, no matter how you also need to go down to Police Station to record a statement. Note that it is no longer the Father who decides if the case is withdrawn but the Attorney General's decision.

b) Police will not advise you to deposit money into the person's bank account for the reason that you are impeding investigations.

Bro, maybe you would like to make a Police Report not on this matter, but rather on 'impersonation of a police officer', which is a very serious offence and carries a fine, jail and caning.

True, he pretend to be IO and threaten you. You call that mother fucker (that bitch dad) to give you that IO number or IO that is in charge of this case

You tell him you are going to persue the matter and the police station need to know which IO and from which unit

If he cannot provide you with the answer or give you the reference number for the police report. You can scared the hell out of him

An eye for an eye in a smarter way

dolphinking34
14-11-2012, 01:44 PM
http://www.adpost.com/sg/personals/31131/

this is url

iFuck
14-11-2012, 02:01 PM
Bro glad that you have come to your senses.
Is good that you posted it in this forum.

CowBeCowBu
14-11-2012, 02:15 PM

True... time to bite back.
Call him (The fake police officer) and tell him your intention.

Let him have heart attack first before the real thing come.

Achor
14-11-2012, 02:24 PM
It defn a SCAM, pls post out all their detail which included sheela, her father n "police officer" hp & the bank acc.

This scam is not new someone had posted in sbf before do a search on it

sensit32
14-11-2012, 02:26 PM
As long u nv get to meet the real gal n do it only adz u can see u saw tt call curious ask jus curious to c whose the real gal is even police charge u Wat can yr charges b?

Even got charge oso not so serious.but the fake person act as police n wit the bank acc num he's in hot soup two direct charges fake to b government civil servant (policeman)

Secondly cheating transfer in money which usin improper way which is cheatin.many neighbourhood police put up big signboards beware phone scam,loan sharks ,robbery,car theft those stuffs.police wil hit them hard

owl888
14-11-2012, 02:38 PM
TS, u r not the only one. Saw another thread oso happens to another bro. Lucky u never fall for the trap. Thx for sharing this with bros!

tantan1234
14-11-2012, 03:48 PM
make a report. U shouldn't let this kind of thing to continue.

If u think u helped by alerting all bros here..yes... but so many of others not in this forum.

DegenerationX
14-11-2012, 03:53 PM
Maybe I'll try sms that sheela and see how it goes? :D:D:p

axlrose
14-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Hi bro encountered a similar circumstance before and posted a thread about it. Told the guy if I really did something wrong send me a summon formally. If not fuck off!

axlrose
14-11-2012, 04:40 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=287207&highlight=

longforeplay
14-11-2012, 05:09 PM
thank you for good warning to newbies like me.

Summerhillt
14-11-2012, 05:40 PM
wa this scam still haven't die ah.. still going on?? last time until now already long ago lol.. tell the father come out meet. you pass him 10k cash instead. hahah. fucking funny impersonate policeman all these shit.. normal io already go ur house n knock your door liao

rubberhopper
14-11-2012, 11:22 PM
wa this scam still haven't die ah.. still going on?? last time until now already long ago lol.. tell the father come out meet. you pass him 10k cash instead. hahah. fucking funny impersonate policeman all these shit.. normal io already go ur house n knock your door liao

Shall we all SMS the Sheela and let them think that there are a lot of 'carrots' out there? FYI, IO will not usually call you directly as they have to establish your identity before calling you, not suka suka call and tell you they IO.

What is the "IO" phone number? Share leh...

sammyboyforums
14-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Bro, pls pmme the father and the policeman tel no.

Jumbo68
15-11-2012, 12:24 AM
I have heard of such scam before. I hope you didn't transfer any money to them, otherwise these bastard will continue to cheat others.

From what you have explained, I don't think the police can charge you. Any lawyer bro out there can explain?.

Thanks

Red Blood Cell
15-11-2012, 01:05 AM
You can't be charge cos there is no complete transaction done in your case. What can the father press charge on You, answer is nothing.

Pls ask the father out ask the io out have coffee n fuck them up, I think you can even slap them if they dare to be out.

I think we all call them put their number here. I will be te 1st person call te father n say I want to fuck your daughter. I ask him how much??? Lol!!!!!!!!!!

iFuck
15-11-2012, 01:26 AM
Ha ha with those h/p no. we can provide morning call, middle of the night wake them up to pass urine....want to fuck ur daughter now..... make sure those bastards h/p ring non-stop.

But use public phone or private number if not they will return you the same service.

DegenerationX
15-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Feeling quite boh liao yesterday so i sms this sheela for fun. After a few hours I receive an SMS from her "Father"

Father: Why are you messaging my daughter? i am making police report against you.. i saw your message on my daughters hp.. you kind of pedophiles should be in jail

Me: You are crazy. Your daughter advertised her services as a prostitute. I made inquiries on her services. It's not a crime in Singapore. Please go ahead to report police. I will be most glad to make a trip down to the police station to assist in their investigations.

After that, no sms or calls anymore. Sibeh sian:D

alan0338
15-11-2012, 12:13 PM

wa lao eh, u sibeh eng hor ... next time must act scared then more fun and give em false hope ma ... i tested before liao ... :D :D :D

DegenerationX
15-11-2012, 12:14 PM
wa lao eh, u sibeh eng hor ... next time must act scared then more fun and give em false hope ma ... i tested before liao ... :D :D :D

wah lau, u more fast hand fast leg than me leh :D

SH149
15-11-2012, 12:19 PM
wa lao eh, u sibeh eng hor ... next time must act scared then more fun and give em false hope ma ... i tested before liao ... :D :D

wah lau, u more fast hand fast leg than me leh :D

Wah !!! I was about to do so but both of u even faster than me :eek:

DegenerationX
15-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Wah !!! I was about to do so but both of u even faster than me :eek:

U can try with a different tactic/approach to see the response.

Do keep us updated. :D

Summerhillt
15-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Feeling quite boh liao yesterday so i sms this sheela for fun. After a few hours I receive an SMS from her "Father"

Father: Why are you messaging my daughter? i am making police report against you.. i saw your message on my daughters hp.. you kind of pedophiles should be in jail

Me: You are crazy. Your daughter advertised her services as a prostitute. I made inquiries on her services. It's not a crime in Singapore. Please go ahead to report police. I will be most glad to make a trip down to the police station to assist in their investigations.

haahha. bro you go and message shielah never try and call her hahah :D

DegenerationX
15-11-2012, 01:10 PM
haahha. bro you go and message shielah never try and call her hahah :D

Never call. Just sms only. But no fun leh. Very fast game over liao. Maybe I should use another number to try again. :D

diputs1269
15-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Never call. Just sms only. But no fun leh. Very fast game over liao. Maybe I should use another number to try again. :D

With you people here harrasing them, l think they know that had already being exposed sure will change their hp number:mad:

wtfuad
15-11-2012, 03:42 PM
I also gena this scam before. But I just ignore the calls and SMS. Then everything died down.

dolphinking34
15-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Yesterday i receive the call from so called police officer... since i was in the meeting i cant able to pick the call...

After few mins i receive SMS from another mobile...

From...81221073

I ve all evidence that you engage in illegal online vice activity. I give 20 mins to arrange 500 dollars and call me or else all the evidence will be sent to the police.. I'm Serious..

My Reply to his...

If you are serious go and admit in hospital.. I already did a police complain.. you go and save urself.. Ask the POSB account holder to run away...

He Sent..

Lol.. I knew it.. Thats why i gave a fake account number...Looser..

Me..

Not only that All the calls was recorded yesterday.. IP address where you post the adv also found...Now your turn... Let see who win.. U or Police.. U fools play very old game against me... now 2003 la bro.. Improve...

He..

Lol Dont trust singapore police too much..

Me..

Hey i am asking one thing...what happen if this happen true.. if your daugter become pros.. and make this kind of adv...

He..

Lol...

I understand this guy already burning.. so i stop here ...

I am giving the other number also

1.. Girl Number...83678761
2.. Father Number.. 86213431
3.. Police Officer number... 83703490
4... POSB Account Number..270050581 Posb Savings
5..Yesterday he use another number... 81221073...

So beware of all those number...

scoobyhoo
15-11-2012, 06:02 PM
Good story. Helpful information. Up your points.

zyspt
15-11-2012, 11:58 PM
send anonymous email to the police.
include the webby, take pictures of the msg that is in your phone as attachment and send out.
the moment they see ppl impersonating as police officer, they confirm will do something about it, esp with his insulting reply "Lol Dont trust singapore police too much.."
think the police will not take chance to let impersonators to dirty the reputation of the police force.

KCisBad
16-11-2012, 12:44 AM
Okay can someone pls correct me if im wrong.. [hopefully not by zapping :D]

From what i know, having sex with an underage will get u into trouble.

BUT technically he hasnt dont so. And there was no way of varifying her age unless he met her. Its not like she posted her age there and he still contacted her.

So on the basis of underage, he is safe.

Now on the basis of illegal prostitute. Im not sure if there is a law to punish men who engage illegal prostitutes. I only know there are laws in place to punish the FLs.

And u see news everytime they mass bust some illegal prostitute, its all the female only, all the male customers all just stand one side and see, but not in handcuffs, only the FLs were in handcuffs or those cable tie.

Anyone can confirm this?

iFuck
16-11-2012, 01:47 AM
wa ha ha !
Seem like they need to buy another 4 "unregistered" sim cards,
that 4 numbers too hot.

lovemariaonly
16-11-2012, 02:10 AM
Okay can someone pls correct me if im wrong.. [hopefully not by zapping :D]

From what i know, having sex with an underage will get u into trouble.

BUT technically he hasnt dont so. And there was no way of varifying her age unless he met her. Its not like she posted her age there and he still contacted her.

So on the basis of underage, he is safe.

Now on the basis of illegal prostitute. Im not sure if there is a law to punish men who engage illegal prostitutes. I only know there are laws in place to punish the FLs.

And u see news everytime they mass bust some illegal prostitute, its all the female only, all the male customers all just stand one side and see, but not in handcuffs, only the FLs were in handcuffs or those cable tie.

Anyone can confirm this?

True. Only those provide illegal prostitue will be caught not the customer.

KCisBad
16-11-2012, 04:32 PM
True. Only those provide illegal prostitue will be caught not the customer.

thanks..

If this is really the case then no need to scared anything.

Ur only duty is to make sure she is of age.
And play safe use condom for ur own health.

Thats it.
No need scared this scared that. :cool:

Wikki69
23-11-2012, 02:21 AM
Here's another victim ... they are still, trying.
First, was quite concerned, that police is involved, when receiving sms from the other number 91354769 that "shall expose to public and put into jail. I rather left my hotel room for a while and switched off hp. they kept trying to get me still 2 ours after i replied to first (well known) number that i am not interested (anymore).
now, back in my room, I googled the number and found this. Well done.
Stupid pricks!
Men, first I was really frightened, since they knew my hotel room number. Now I'm cool. BTW, I was waiting across the street for a while and saw a young Indian couple standing at the reception for a while, I assume it was them, trying to find me!
Scaring!
Bloody assholes.

icezman76
28-11-2012, 02:05 PM
the combined power of sbf brudders, dont mess with us. or else jialat jialat.:D

dolphinking34
28-11-2012, 07:50 PM
The same number is still working...

I sent sms as Hi... then this guy sent me reply...

I am sheela age 17 bla bla...

i reply him using bad words..

if any samster feel bored... send sms to him.. and watch how he act :p

netjumper
28-11-2012, 08:15 PM
The same number is still working...

I sent sms as Hi... then this guy sent me reply...

I am sheela age 17 bla bla...

i reply him using bad words..

if any samster feel bored... send sms to him.. and watch how he act :p

Good one! Everyone should spam the number :p

Rasta Marley
28-11-2012, 08:22 PM
http://www.adpost.com/sg/personals/31131/

this is url

This URL seesm to be taken down, probably by this girl. I have, however, seen the same gal advertising in Locanto Personals. Certainly a blackmail post trying her luck on some unsuspecting guys who will pay simply out of fear :eek:

boon123
28-11-2012, 08:52 PM
Bro, think you should call the fake officer and tell him, you know it's a scam and you gonna report him, make it real and when he beg you, ask him go to ATM transfer you money, when he reach you tell him, you change your mind and report to police.