PDA

View Full Version : Phnom Penh Cambodia

brlcc
24-02-2005, 10:59 PM
Hi Friends,
I will be making a trrip to Phnom Penh for half a month. I wonder any one of you out there had been there and good recommendations to last the days there. Thanks.

lucifier
25-02-2005, 04:04 AM
Hi Friends,
I will be making a trrip to Phnom Penh for half a month. I wonder any one of you out there had been there and good recommendations to last the days there. Thanks.

Hi bro brlcc,
Referring to post in the header Poi Pet for some info. In there, I recommend a accomodation and a driver where he can show you around. For gals, if u are daring enough, there is the famous S11. Not for the faint-hearted but it is actually quite an adventure and in there, you could find quite a few beautiful Vietnamese gals.

There are also some prostitute dens near this pub by the name of "Heart of Darkness". Most of them are Vietnamese. Quite cheap but be careful. Always wear condom if want to conquer them.

For the local pubs, where you can find some FLs inside, you can go to Heart of Darkness, Sharky, Walkabout, Shanghai, Martini.

In the days, do visit the museum - e.g the S21, the national museum, the Killing Field, many others that could keep you occupied for at least a few days. Have a nice walk along the Mekong River and walk toward the pier where you could see 3 river merges - Mekong River, Bassac River and Tonlep Sap River. At the pier, can do some gals watching. Also visit some of the local market, especally the famous Central Market.

Had some exotic food like spider and nice drink like Khmer coffee while appreciating the sight of a city that is certainlly going forward.

lucifier
25-02-2005, 04:15 AM
Some of the good websites for info on Phnom Penh and Cambodia as a whole:

1. Canby Publications - http://www.canbypublications.com/
2. Tales of Asia - http://www.talesofasia.com
3. Andy Brouwer's Cambodia's Tales
http://www.btinternet.com/~andy.brouwer/index.htm
4. Ministry of Tourism of Cambodia - http://www.mot.gov.kh/

etc etc

brlcc
28-02-2005, 03:39 PM
Hi bro lucifier,
Thanks for the info. If I am not wrong, Poi Pet is quite far from Phnom Penh. I went thru the sites you recommended me but unfortunately there is not much coverings on the info I needed.

Do they have any KTV or nightclubs in Phnom Penh? I believe there is somewhere in the town. It will be best if you could advise me more on these areas. Thanks.

coolc
01-03-2005, 09:16 AM
Hi,

You can try Casa KTV which is in Case Hotel or alternatively you can try Holiday International Hotel...

There is also Mega KTV and 99 KTV... mostly Vietnamese girls... price is standard at USD 50 O/N.

Hi bro lucifier,
Thanks for the info. If I am not wrong, Poi Pet is quite far from Phnom Penh. I went thru the sites you recommended me but unfortunately there is not much coverings on the info I needed.

Do they have any KTV or nightclubs in Phnom Penh? I believe there is somewhere in the town. It will be best if you could advise me more on these areas. Thanks.

Tr|pp|ng
01-03-2005, 03:42 PM

In a nutshell, yes. there are a few KTVs / Niteclubs around the city area and also MPs in most of the hotels - usually owned by Taiwanese or Msians. You will have a selection choice of Viet / China / Cambodian and of coz Eastern European girls. Girl quality is not bad costing you anything from 10usd to 50usd to sit and 50-200usd for o/n. But beware, this place is still quite rowdy - be sure theres someone to bring you around.

You may oso want to try the MPs are also easily located in most hotels. GL!!!

brlcc
02-03-2005, 11:05 PM
Hi,

You can try Casa KTV which is in Case Hotel or alternatively you can try Holiday International Hotel...

There is also Mega KTV and 99 KTV... mostly Vietnamese girls... price is standard at USD 50 O/N.

Hi,
thanks for the info. I will be gg this month. Hopefully I have something to share with all of you when I am back. Thanks.

lucifier
07-03-2005, 11:20 AM
Hi bro lucifier,

Hi bro brlcc,
Sorry for the late reply. Personally, I have not try the KTV or the nightclubs in Phnom Penh. Only went there for the first time and for about 3 days only.

Will provide u more info after I go back there again.

Poi Pet is actually quite far from Phnom Penh. At least 8 hours. At that time, my journey is from:

SIN --> BKK (Air) ------> Siem Reap thru Poipet (Bus, private car) -----> Phnom Penh (Bus) ----------> Bkk (bus)