PDA

View Full Version : help needed... urgent...

dolphinking34
13-11-2012, 11:53 PM
I saw an add on www.adpost.com that Indian girl looking for sex...

I messaged her she ask me to go and book the room...

I never book somehave doubtful so I told her I booked already...

Suddenly I receive message that claiming that he is her father and he going to make a police complian...

In few minutes I revive a call that it is from bedok police station.. and their is a complain against me. And I need to talk to her father to withdraw the case...

Father asking me compensation 5000..I don't have that much money..... Then he come to 1000.

I told him I got only 300.. he ask me to go to atm and he message me his posb account number...

P
What I should do?.. can I go to police?... Look like fake...

dolphinking34
13-11-2012, 11:56 PM
One more thing.... What will happen if really he is the father and he is the police

HokkienPeng
13-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Fake lah. Ever posted here before. Ask him meet at Bedok police station. If not you go make a report at police post giving the number and account number.

dolphinking34
13-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Please be aware .. if you need more details... Pm me..

bfreemen
14-11-2012, 12:01 AM
you fuck the girl yet ? never right ? just go police station with him see what he wants ?

dolphinking34
14-11-2012, 12:03 AM
Thanks bro

jeremy69
14-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Bro this is a scam , dun fall for it . I have read from somewhere that this has happened before . KNN call that mother farker and arrange to meet at entrance of Bedok Police Station to pass him the money and see if he die die want to meet elsewhere . I think he comfirmed dare not make any threat anymore to you . Remember DUN PAY THAT MOTHER FARKER

wolffang
14-11-2012, 12:15 AM
I'm surprised that this kind of tactics are still being used.

But then, it did work on some

iFuck
14-11-2012, 12:41 AM
Stay calm, ask yourself what offence have you committed, rape ,sex with underage... ?
You have not met the girl yet have you ?

Just ignore all those threat ?

gcloh
14-11-2012, 12:55 AM
Just report police, show the no the India girl give it to u.

ken85
14-11-2012, 12:59 AM
I saw an add on www.adpost.com that Indian girl looking for sex...

I messaged her she ask me to go and book the room...

I never book somehave doubtful so I told her I booked already...

Suddenly I receive message that claiming that he is her father and he going to make a police complian...

In few minutes I revive a call that it is from bedok police station.. and their is a complain against me. And I need to talk to her father to withdraw the case...

Father asking me compensation 5000..I don't have that much money..... Then he come to 1000.

I told him I got only 300.. he ask me to go to atm and he message me his posb account number...

P
What I should do?.. can I go to police?... Look like fake...

bro, r u sure it is a call from bedok police station anot. or is it u receive a call that claims to be a call from bedok police station. it makes a big diff. check online for bedok police station no....

skyline0522
14-11-2012, 01:06 AM
link for you

http://www.spf.gov.sg/abtspf/bedok.htm

:)

keeef
14-11-2012, 01:07 AM
It happened to me once.

I msg-ed the number. our conversation was something like...

her: want to meet me for ***?
me: how old are you?
her: 16.
me: isn't it a bit too young?
her: do you want?

Then i stopped replying and 10 minutes later her "father" called me saying he is going to report me to the police. Then i received a call from someone from Bishan Police Station asking me to cooperate and provide my details and meet him and the "father" if not they will lodge a report

I panicked for a bit, and called her "father" and ask him not to but he insist, want me to meet and discuss the situation. So i decided to take matters into my own hands and called Bishan Police Station to ask if the officer actually exist in the post and fortunately, they told me no one of such name is in any of the police record. So i called the "officer" and confronted him on the situation and started asking which unit he was in and whose his officer and all. he started panicking and told me wednesday was the deadline to meet if i was not there he would make a report.

That was around 6 months ago.. and i'm still here where nth has happened. So yea. haha

netjumper
14-11-2012, 01:57 AM
One of my buddy got a similar SMS a few months ago claiming it's the girl father and she is only 16 and he is going to report to police. He ignored the SMS and that was also over 6 months ago

He got the girl's number from Craiglist ... Bro TS, where did you find the posting so that other bros can avoid similar situation

owl888
14-11-2012, 02:05 AM
This old trick liao. If they play this trick on me, I make sure they die till cannot find hands and leg! :p

Lizarre
14-11-2012, 02:27 AM
KNN this kind of scams still existing. :mad:
Only few months ago a group of youths were sentenced to jail for pulling this type of scam. Victim kenna blackmailed more than 90K until no more money to give than he go report to police.

edifier
14-11-2012, 06:11 AM
Report to police as it is an offense to impersonate police officer!

Big Sexy
14-11-2012, 08:46 AM
tell him to transfer 5000 to your account or you will report them to the police.. :D

lasupkia
14-11-2012, 09:14 AM
So funny. Someone ask you to transfer money and you want to do it. If I ask you to transfer money to you will you also do it? If you don't I will report to police.

Bigthorn
14-11-2012, 09:17 AM
This scam was reported by other Bros on SBF some months ago. Read SBF daily and you won't get scammed ;)

littlepok
14-11-2012, 09:24 AM
ask him to sms u his bank details, amt u have to pay. then induce him to say if u dont pay he will call police blah blah. communicate via sms. then u call him say u got his fucking name, bank account details and sms as proof he is extorting u.

if he wanna carry on, then report police lor. or ask him to screw off with his bangala daughter.

doubt u can extort anything out of this bangala also la.

he can be charged with:

cheating
extortion
posing as police officer

wash his bangala ass get ready go in tio bang till he gala

dolphinking34
14-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Thanks Bro...

For all your advice..

FYI.. this guy already sent a bank account to me...

Is it Good.. if i write what happen in details.... so others will learn...

Let me know your comments

LovePotion
14-11-2012, 12:35 PM
They think they are some professional con artist. You shall play the game along with him lol since you also have not fuck his daughter yet

Even if he want to launch a report, you think police will believe who? You threaten him that you will post his daughter advertisement over here and demand for a 5000 in return

This is an example of a dog eat dog world. Dont feel bad man

glster
14-11-2012, 12:49 PM
knn scam him back report police and ambush him during meet up. lol mother fucker

Lizarre
14-11-2012, 01:49 PM
They think they are some professional con artist. You shall play the game along with him lol since you also have not fuck his daughter yet

Even if he want to launch a report, you think police will believe who? You threaten him that you will post his daughter advertisement over here and demand for a 5000 in return

This is an example of a dog eat dog world. Dont feel bad man

Then it will be you get into trouble if he goes to the police. 2 wrongs do not make a right. Just report to the police and let them take over from there.

littlepok
14-11-2012, 03:16 PM
knn scam him back report police and ambush him during meet up. lol mother fucker

tell him u can only pay cash, want to meet anot? if not then ask the police come and collect from u la if he no balls.

u never say dont wanna give mah haha

newyorker88
14-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Thanks Bro...

For all your advice..

FYI.. this guy already sent a bank account to me...

Is it Good.. if i write what happen in details.... so others will learn...

Let me know your comments

Put his account on the net for all to see.

If you have recording, best to record on everything, then send it to police. Sure a case for extortion.

freezetheDB
14-11-2012, 03:22 PM
you may want to post in HWZ's EDMW and let the CSI internet warriors do the digging

DegenerationX
14-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Sorry if I sound rude, but still got to say it. I don't understand why you need to be so panicky when the "officer" and "father" called you? :confused:

First of all, what case is there for the "father" to lodge a report? you haven't fuck her underage "daughter", there is absolutely no case at all. Those sms of opening a hotel room does not constitute anything in the context of the law. Next time if encounter such case again, just tell the "father" : Please go ahead to lodge the report, I'll be most glad to go down to the police station for assistance.

Booker
14-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Another thing to note... If the 'police officer' called you and the number displayed is some handphone number. Its likely fake - so are numbers that are private.

Which police officer so on the ball, use their own handphone to call when it is regarding official matters. Not like SPF is going to reimburse their handphone bills right.

So unless the number is some residential number (which again, please check with the corresponding police station they claimed to be). If not just stay calm and think properly.

:D

Advanced
14-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Old trick bro, if i was you i would have them panicking LOL:D

FuckPussy
14-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Oh! there is a new Law that draw up and passed by parliament few years back. It is called "Position an underage girl for SEX". It is an offence. Can go to jail, you know. This law state that if you haven't have sex with the underage but suggested it, it is still an offence. This is to protect minor as they are immature.

sky_liner2
14-11-2012, 06:25 PM
So the moral of this story?

DON'T TRY F88KING AN INDIAN GAL during DEEPAVALI!!! :D

Yappy Deepavali to you TS if you really pay that 'father'.....

LovePotion
14-11-2012, 08:19 PM
So the moral of this story?

DON'T TRY F88KING AN INDIAN GAL during DEEPAVALI!!! :D

Yappy Deepavali to you TS if you really pay that 'father'.....

nice joke but i think TS is damn stress now... There are too many con artist these days, we should teach them a lesson

We should lure them out and pretend to pay then give them a good blanket party

Krazzie
15-11-2012, 01:16 AM
Another thing to note... If the 'police officer' called you and the number displayed is some handphone number. Its likely fake - so are numbers that are private.

Which police officer so on the ball, use their own handphone to call when it is regarding official matters. Not like SPF is going to reimburse their handphone bills right.

So unless the number is some residential number (which again, please check with the corresponding police station they claimed to be). If not just stay calm and think properly.

:D

Not to mention if that officer too on the ball or garang end up get complained self snooked :D

TS, don't worry lah if police case they will ask you go police station first and not call you at home and talk cock with you on the phone. They are not call center .

bjazz
15-11-2012, 01:42 AM
Yeah, its a scam.

I got this a few months back.

Some Indian sounding guy called to say he is sergeant mark from jurong police station, asking me to go police station.

like the rest of the bros said, the con man has committed a few crimes:
- extortion
- impersonating police
- con
etc.

relax bro, ignore the sms or calls

or if you want to have some fun, play along, and ask to meet him and get police to come.

SH149
15-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Don't panic pause n think

Today the so call father ask for $5000 and if u give in is just like open a pandora box cos for the next few days the mother , brother , uncle will start calling u
Ask yourself how many $5000 u have to give ?