PDA

View Full Version : Need some one take care of me.I want to be your sugarbaby

taragal
13-11-2012, 10:20 PM
I’m lookig for a mature, professional male that can take care of me by putting me up.I’m all about pleasing a sugar daddy who can take care of me. You can contact me in-world so we can chat about what we have in common I'm open to anything if u ask it with respect.

If you can fill my needs, I can be your anything and everything girl. I won’t ask you many questions about your personal life… Any questions of concerns please let me now. Thanks

smiles

JBWIN
14-11-2012, 07:38 AM
Hi u can email me at [email protected]

ahyang8980
14-11-2012, 08:44 AM
Hi, Im chinese 31 years old , please email to [email protected]. Thanks

Cuntworth
14-11-2012, 09:44 AM
Any pics to show??

Goldflame
14-11-2012, 09:52 AM
Hi. Ctc me at [email protected]. We can discuss on what is ur requirement. Cheer

hcg_explorer
14-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Hokkien Ah Lau juz learn a new word.. I can spice up ur life... ha...

acidicavex
14-11-2012, 11:29 AM
Hokkien Ah Lau juz learn a new word.. I can spice up ur life... ha...

Don't use too much hor haha later too spicy

hcg_explorer
14-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Don't use too much hor haha later too spicy

姜还是老的辣

Ah Lau like SPICY....

Ichigo_Kurosaki
14-11-2012, 04:56 PM
I’m lookig for a mature, professional male that can take care of me by putting me up.

According to some reports, run-away case rates peaked during school holidays :D

Newbies, better think using heads with brain juice instead of sperm heads, it is an offense to harbor run away cos it is equivalent to being an accessory to the crime :D

Something is VERY WRONG with our current youth and youngsters (is it our present education or parenting system?), long time ago, but I can still remember that I worked throughout my school holidays delivering pizza, picking fruits and etc...Nowadays all they want is: Spreading legs for easy shopping money, faking parent's terminal illness and all sort of fucking excuses including scams. There's no more golden age but golden pussies spilling crude oil :D

supered88
14-11-2012, 05:07 PM
I’m lookig for a mature, professional male that can take care of me by putting me up.I’m all about pleasing a sugar daddy who can take care of me. You can contact me in-world so we can chat about what we have in common I'm open to anything if u ask it with respect.

If you can fill my needs, I can be your anything and everything girl. I won’t ask you many questions about your personal life… Any questions of concerns please let me now. Thanks

smiles

Let start to chat mine ctc [email protected]

nonSen5es
14-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Something is VERY WRONG with our current youth and youngsters (is it our present education or parenting system?), long time ago, but I can still remember that I worked throughout my school holidays delivering pizza, picking fruits and etc...Nowadays all they want is: Spreading legs for easy shopping money, faking parent's terminal illness and all sort of fucking excuses including scams. There's no more golden age but golden pussies spilling crude oil :D

In those days, students are afraid of teachers ... now-a-days it's the other way around. Anything is possible but golden pussies spilling crude oil would be quite amazing ... imagine you're drilling 1 such sweet spot with your rig and *jack pot* crude oil gushes and starts cumming all over ... :D

Odin00
14-11-2012, 05:32 PM

smiles

What game are you playing? You accept online gold and house?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
14-11-2012, 05:43 PM
In those days, students are afraid of teachers ... now-a-days it's the other way around.

Nowadays teachers are very cautious and fearful of their students and parents !!! :( Students nowadays are over protected and out of control caused by whoever and whatever :o I hate to admit it but it's true (sad to say)

... imagine you're drilling 1 such sweet spot with your rig and *jack pot* crude oil gushes and starts cumming all over ... :D

It could be black walker blood :D

acidicavex
14-11-2012, 06:13 PM

Newbies, better think using heads with brain juice instead of sperm heads, it is an offense to harbor run away cos it is equivalent to being an accessory to the crime :D

I work using saliva...... pasting stamp as part time for season occasion at my cousin office.

thunderbird971
14-11-2012, 10:14 PM
Hi

saw yr ad. I am very keen.

I am in my 30s... Singaporean Chinese .171cm tall.. 68 kg..

Care to introduce yourself ? :-).. What are your expectations ?

I am looking for a sugar babe.. Package wise.. will be pretty attractive for the right one.

Hope to hear from you soon

Cheers

Rob82
15-11-2012, 08:10 PM
I'm interested.
29m
170cm, 62kg
mixed race- chn/mly

Let me know if you are still keen.
[email protected]

nel2626
15-11-2012, 11:24 PM

smiles
Hi, I am interested. I am Nelson currently working as an Engineer. Do contact me at [email protected] Hope to hear from u soon!

DegenerationX
16-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Hi, I am interested. I am Nelson currently working as an Engineer. Do contact me at [email protected] Hope to hear from u soon!

What kind of engineer?

cocobun
16-11-2012, 03:14 PM
What kind of engineer?

[email][email protected]................... fan engineer.....my fan needs servicing....:D

taragal
15-12-2012, 08:48 PM
i m still havent found anyone suitable.

Chilloutsex
16-12-2012, 02:45 AM
Babe Say his ex intro de. Lol

Cheers

Chilloutsex

pseudonym
16-12-2012, 03:32 AM
i m still havent found anyone suitable.

Miss, do you even know what you are looking for? :rolleyes:

flowbow
16-12-2012, 02:46 PM

Wah, bro IK like very angry today hor... Hehe. Last time during my school holidays I worked a temp job for $5/hour. These days, teenagers have no qualms about spreading their legs wide open for, what, $300/hour or more? :eek: indeed a very attractive "job"...

taragal
19-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Yes of course I know what kind of sd I m looking for

Pl4ym4te
12-01-2013, 06:50 AM
Hi i'm interested. Mind sharing with me more info. regarding this?

taragal
16-01-2013, 10:03 AM
Check your pm

Hi i'm interested. Mind sharing with me more info. regarding this?

augeen15
18-09-2015, 05:42 PM

Sounds like jason_ who just wrote a very cute poem on PUSSY?

jason_
15-10-2015, 09:17 AM
when anti-vice are hardworking, the pimps take cover, the prostitutes find sugardadies...

ahtart
21-10-2015, 02:27 AM
Hi i am interested. Try pm but you mailbox full.