PDA

View Full Version : Ex wife

lionel_s
12-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Got divorced last year, but currently still iving together with ex wife cos of kids. Ex told me that we r free to do or go out with anyone we feel like. Not sure if she,s serious bout what she said.

DegenerationX
12-11-2012, 03:56 PM
Pai seh bro, the point of your post is? :confused::confused:

cocobun
12-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Pai seh bro, the point of your post is? :confused::confused:

point is looking for a gal to go out with him and test water...........:D

diesel
12-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Got divorced last year, but currently still iving together with ex wife cos of kids. Ex told me that we r free to do or go out with anyone we feel like. Not sure if she,s serious bout what she said.
Do NOT fall into trap and please do not be soft hearted. A trap probably to sue you for more maintenance fees. Who knows?

S'pore is unfair. You can't set-up her (ex-wife) to sleep with men, so as to excuse and to avoid paying her future expense. It will not work. Remember, S'pore women charter protects her ultimately. However, if you were to bring a woman to sleep in your house. She can probably set you up nasty if she does it smartly.

My advice for you as a husband (lionel_s) - since both of you got divorced, do not mess with her anymore and leave her alone. Draw a line clear with her.

Of course, I would like to see couple reconcile, but not making use or fool both parties.

Whilst (if) your wife has really shown keen reconcile intention, then must be opened to everybody. Especially friends and relatives have to around to be witness. Not only protects you. Otherwise, one day argue again, becomes your fault again.

lionel_s
12-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Thanks diesel.

How can i know if wife is serious bout going out with new friends or is she just saying that to spite me.

Or maybe she had already long timemago went out with new friends?

DegenerationX
12-11-2012, 04:31 PM
TS, if you have applied and received the Final Judgement, you and her can do whatever you want. Final Judgement confirms your divorce and and concludes all court proceedings. So even you sleep around with other women, your ex-wife can't use it as a reason to sue you anymore. Because by this stage, you and are are already officially divorced and are separate entity

lionel_s
12-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Yes,we had already went through everything. Officially divorced. Thing is that she told me that she wanna start all over again?
what does that means?
maybe i shouldmlook for a good talker to call her up n try to date her out so as to test if she,s really serious bout us or just wanna use me as a spare tire?

DegenerationX
12-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Yes,we had already went through everything. Officially divorced. Thing is that she told me that she wanna start all over again?
what does that means?
maybe i shouldmlook for a good talker to call her up n try to date her out so as to test if she,s really serious bout us or just wanna use me as a spare tire?
I think you are missing the point here. Why bother so much about is she serious and wanna get someone to test her out?

Main issue is with yourself. Do you still love her and wanna start all over with her again? If yes, then just go for it. If no, then forget it. Either way, there is no need to get someone to test her.

By the way, you may wanna post this in Matters of the Heart Section. There are many good advice given by bros there.

simple2kee
12-11-2012, 05:17 PM
I think you are missing the point here. Why bother so much about is she serious and wanna get someone to test her out?

bro, i do agree with u.

lionel_s
12-11-2012, 05:26 PM
thanks bros for your advices. really appreciate it.

cocacola2012
13-11-2012, 12:41 AM
Woman heart is like a needle in the wild wild sea, don guess it, you will never get it right!!

Make thing simple, if you still love her and wanna reconcile, then go and try; otherwise, stay clear ba!!

But one my view is don't ever bring anyone back to your house if you're care for your kids, because the 3rd party's appearance will definitely jeopardize and complicate your kids' mindset.

Watslov
13-11-2012, 04:32 AM
Hi kittymeow,

I truly understand how you feel. I was in the similar situation when I was expecting my youngest child; my husband took one week vacation with his male frieds when i was 8mth, leaving me with two toddlers.
I choice to close one eye and let the matter Rest. In actual fact I hv chose to let him go and i became distant from him. i remember once I told him we were two difference entities leaving under one roof.

Thru out these ten over years the feeling of being cheated will not go away, it feels stronger whenever i feel him acting strangely. I have suffered few depressions and even hd suicided thots.

The reason I shared is to let u know my experience. Not anybody can close one eye till they die.

bigangry
13-11-2012, 06:30 PM
what does that means?

she divorce u then want to start all over again? sorry but what the fuck is this?

IMO she just want to use u as a safe harbour while looking for a new ship to jump on board.

LovePotion
13-11-2012, 09:08 PM
bro must be careful... maybe it is a trap... later if u fall into her trap... u might lost everything

xxFTOxx
13-11-2012, 09:28 PM
As the saying goes...Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned. Trust me dun bother figuring it out. Move of with your life. Already divorced I think that sums everything out. Go out have fun....be a good future bf or maybe husband. But never ever forget the kids that you have. U can see other ppl but be a good daddy as well.

2 cents worth:cool:

callmebad
13-11-2012, 11:22 PM
if both of you agreed to divorce, why still want to patch up?
of course, being divorced, both of you are free to search for his/her new love
the only thing remains is your responsibility to your kids

Putin
14-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Got divorced last year.

Already divorced, then its over :(

wildbeast
14-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Whatever it is bro lionel_s, please never "hurt" your innocent kids. Given a choice, they would not want to have divorced parents. Just my thots. All the BEST to you.... :)

analog
16-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Bro!

You're divorced, your Ex can go and fuck herself.
Get out of there, she's playing with your mind. GET OUT!!

You bring the kids up together but that's it. You are now a dad ONLY, not a husband. Your wife is trying to have it both ways, you around to be the man of the house but not be bound by the responsibilites of keeping a man.

Get out and get on with your life. She had a chance to keep you, she blew it, End.

Cheers,
jim

KinderBueno
17-11-2012, 12:00 PM
Dear bro lionel_s (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=276021),

I am willing to offer help for couple reconciling (for your case, no charge).

I will do a 八字合婚 (marriage compatibiltiy). Outside 八字合婚 consultation cost >$50 and not many people doing.

八字合婚 is good to use for a man & woman (especially for those about to begin relationship and/or reconciliation) wish to live together and forever.

I will write a simple analysis for you. To reconcile or not, decision is upon you.

Check private message.

littlepok
17-11-2012, 01:52 PM
Dear bro lionel_s (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=276021),

I am willing to offer help for couple reconciling (for your case, no charge).

I will do a 八字合婚 (marriage compatibiltiy). Outside 八字合婚 consultation cost >$50 and not many people doing.

八字合婚 is good to use for a man & woman (especially for those about to begin relationship and/or reconciliation) wish to live together and forever.

I will write a simple analysis for you. To reconcile or not, decision is upon you.

Check private message.

ironic when u compare 8 characters AFTER divorce to see if both compatible anot. i also can count...

not compatible. will lead to divorce. ooops divorce liao ah? see la accurate anot?

go and find any women u like la seriously whether she meant it anot, does it mean anything? if she say u cannot find other women despite being divorced, u will listen to her meh?

if she wanna be FB then can consider la just fear of cry rape only. safer options and bigger variety outside

KinderBueno
17-11-2012, 04:43 PM
ironic when u compare 8 characters AFTER divorce to see if both compatible anot. i also can count...

not compatible. will lead to divorce. ooops divorce liao ah? see la accurate anot?

Dear littlepok,

Check private message.

Pierre
18-11-2012, 05:55 AM
Bro, you need to think carefully. Firstly wats her reason for divorcing in the past? Has she forgiven you fully and really got feelings and love for you? Do you have feelings for her too? A wife is special someone that will go thru thick or thin together. I really hope that both of you can reconcile.

Cos im also going thru a divorce with my wife. Im still trying to salvage our marriage but if she really totally no more love for me, den really no choice. Anyway not too side track, the ball is over your yard now so treasure the chance to think properly.

Good luck bro !

whitegals
18-11-2012, 06:17 AM
Bro,

Remember, women are fickle minded and biased creatures. Even if she says it is fine for you to go out and meet other women since you're divorced, dun do it. I mean, you can do it, but dun ever let her find out!

She can say whatever, but if you really do it, and let her find out, then I can tell you, you will start seeing a side of her you never knew existed... :eek:

I have a friend who's in a similar case as you, divorced but staying together for the sake of the 2 kids. She says can go out and do whatever, she also meeting other guys. When my friend finally meet someone he found on some networking site, all hell broke loose, suddenly, he's the bastard, now she wants to sell the house and split the money, she wants custody of the kids and he has to pay maintenance, etc.

Bottom line is, SG law protects the women all the way, from the moment you signed on the line that gave you license to f**k her, you were unknowingly giving her the license to f**k you in any which way she likes, till whenever your life expires. Sadly, you dun have a choice but just to keep smiling, giving in and making her happy, unless you wish for an unhappy life... :o

pussylicious12345
18-11-2012, 08:41 AM
I have always wondered if divorced couples who chose to stay in the same hse would continue to have occasional sex? Sounds like an interesting arrangement when separated couples can have their own fun outside, and still have an option at home sometimes.

Any divorced couples have experiences to share?

whitegals
19-11-2012, 07:39 PM
I have always wondered if divorced couples who chose to stay in the same hse would continue to have occasional sex? Sounds like an interesting arrangement when separated couples can have their own fun outside, and still have an option at home sometimes.

Any divorced couples have experiences to share?

It can happen, she has her needs too, but if you kena one time u want and she dun want, after that, be prepared to be charged for rape.... :D

jackky
20-11-2012, 01:07 AM
Bro TS, sorry to learn that your marriage didn't work out.
I myself is undergoing an agonizing annulment.
My 2 cent worth of advice is to talk to her. If she still has even the tiniest bit of feeling for you and vice versa, then stay on and win her love back !
I regretted moving out from my home as soon as my wife told me she has lost feeling for me after coming back from a 1 year oversea stint. Should have stayed on and see if the flame could be re-ignited.
Don't repeat my mistake Bro TS.

KinderBueno
28-11-2012, 02:36 PM
Dear Bo samsam33 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=418514),

Here is yours:
http://a.pictureupload.us/33711367150b5acba3fa7c.jpg

*Since you did not provide (man & woman) birth timing, I can only conclude (till before the age of 48), both should be in blissful marriage! Cheers!

KinderBueno
28-11-2012, 03:42 PM
To all bros and sis,

Thank you for those who write in. I knew some of you are keen to know about your marriage compatibility (合婚).

However, inorder to accede your request, I need two info:

1) (Man) Husband's date of birth & approximate time of birth
2) (Woman) Wife's date of birth & approximate time of birth

*Without time of birth, I can't do much (inaccurate).