PDA

View Full Version : Healthy & Wealthy Gentleman, seeking a SB

KLPrince
11-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Hi,

About Me:

British - Mixed race Expat, lives between KL and Singapore. 5'9. Mid 30's. Average build. Successful businessman. Loves Pretty Young things on his arm. Knows how to show a young lady a good time.

Seeking:

Attractive, fit young lady - 19 - 29yrs. who will spoil me and let me spoil her.

If interested, send bio and pics to my email account: [email protected] and i will return...

Let the good times roll....:)

acidicavex
12-11-2012, 08:31 AM
I learn this from the punk in Aussie during my trip there

GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY!

Btw healthy is not certify by your finger typing it out is from a qualify doctor.

akarioutlook
12-11-2012, 09:36 AM
I learn this from the punk in Aussie during my trip there

GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY!

Btw healthy is not certify by your finger typing it out is from a qualify doctor.

Second That!
And i learnt that also in Eng~landdddd aaahhhh

Cuntworth
12-11-2012, 11:36 AM
School holiday Liao ah!!!

wally888
12-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Since u r a successful businessman, think $$$ is not a problem, i m sure there r HC, KTV where u can find your needs there at a price :confused: :D

hcg_explorer
12-11-2012, 11:57 AM
" TUA KANG YAO XIU "

ooopppss.... forget TS is British.. any kind bro can help to translate .. me hokkien ah lau...

thanks

acidicavex
12-11-2012, 11:59 AM
" TUA KANG YAO XIU "

ooopppss.... forget TS is British.. any kind bro can help to translate .. me hokkien ah lau...

thanks

What bro hcg trying to say u boostful ba_tar_!
Direct translation

Big hole fucker.

hcg_explorer
12-11-2012, 12:04 PM
What bro hcg trying to say u boostful ba_tar_!
Direct translation

Big hole fucker.

Oh Thanks bro...

me hokkien ah lau simi lan jiao oso dunno...
use to be very successful oso in Geylang, eat Tomyam, eat jiuhu cai, Tiongkok bu... ha.. now LAU liao.. buay successful liao.

acidicavex
12-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Oh Thanks bro...

me hokkien ah lau simi lan jiao oso dunno...
use to be very successful oso in Geylang, eat Tomyam, eat jiuhu cai, Tiongkok bu... ha.. now LAU liao.. buay successful liao.

No pro! Haha ya u very old bird in forum also haha not too mention successful also :)

hcg_explorer
12-11-2012, 12:38 PM
No pro! Haha ya u very old bird in forum also haha not too mention successful also :)

yeah.. OLD bird mean OLD man oso lo... ha.. Lau Lang very Chiong Dong, see youngster posting buay tahan...

nonSen5es
12-11-2012, 12:41 PM
He wouldn't understand the "hokkien" hahaha ...

Anyway Daniel ... plenty of SBs posting ... why don't you private message them ? ;)

acidicavex
12-11-2012, 12:45 PM
yeah.. OLD bird mean OLD man oso lo... ha.. Lau Lang very Chiong Dong, see youngster posting buay tahan...

Bro Sama Sama hahaha especially See ang mo gui lai zhi dao post.

KLPrince
12-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Thanks for keeping the thread alive guys.

My own country?

Hmm, not trying to boast, but if i am wealthy, why not tell the ladies? Thats the point of a SD/SB relationship..

Seems, the ladies here are FAr more welcoming to me than the men..

:)

acidicavex
12-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Thanks for keeping the thread alive guys.

My own country?

Hmm, not trying to boast, but if i am wealthy, why not tell the ladies? Thats the point of a SD/SB relationship..

Seems, the ladies here are FAr more welcoming to me than the men..

:)

Ya sure we believe u. K move along with them already time to let it get buried.

KLPrince
12-11-2012, 03:35 PM
In Singapore from 17th....

hcg_explorer
12-11-2012, 03:42 PM
TS post is"Tua Ge Gu Chia Lian"

DegenerationX
12-11-2012, 03:53 PM
TS post is"Tua Ge Gu Chia Lian"

This one i can translate: Bigger than cow car wheels!! :D

Direct translation. :p:D

ColourBlindx2
13-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Note to all: EXPAT does not necessarily mean that he's a Caucasian. He can be an Indian, with accent and all. Or a Filipino. It's an ego thing.

To TS: don't dangle that piece of bone and give the poor girls false impressions. Your first post smells of the the intent to impress, and i am sure you've managed to catch some girls with the huge bait you put there.

Message: BUT this forum is pro-locals, aka anti-foreign-males. Perhaps you will prefer the environment at Singapore Expats Forum (http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/)?

Let me make a subtle translation of all the posts made by the members who have posted on your thread, which basically means "FUCK OFF, YOU ARROGANT BASTARD, THIS IS NOT YOUR TERRITORY".

Colourblind f

Ichigo_Kurosaki
14-11-2012, 09:46 AM
Hi,

About Me:

British - Mixed race Expat, lives between KL and Singapore. 5'9. Mid 30's. Average build. Successful businessman. Loves Pretty Young things on his arm. Knows how to show a young lady a good time.

Seeking:

Attractive, fit young lady - 19 - 29yrs. who will spoil me and let me spoil her.

If interested, send bio and pics to my email account: [email protected] and i will return...

Let the good times roll....:)

Hey! Prince aka Munchkin

What happened to your wife and you asking people to "cum on her pics" :eek::(

http://forums.cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20206

So this is how you show girls a "good time" by cumming at their pictures? :(

nonSen5es
14-11-2012, 09:54 AM
hehehe he had a wife ? :D

acidicavex
14-11-2012, 10:23 AM
Note to all: EXPAT does not necessarily mean that he's a Caucasian. He can be an Indian, with accent and all. Or a Filipino. It's an ego thing.

To TS: don't dangle that piece of bone and give the poor girls false impressions. Your first post smells of the the intent to impress, and i am sure you've managed to catch some girls with the huge bait you put there.

Message: BUT this forum is pro-locals, aka anti-foreign-males. Perhaps you will prefer the environment at Singapore Expats Forum (http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/)?

Let me make a subtle translation of all the posts made by the members who have posted on your thread, which basically means "FUCK OFF, YOU ARROGANT BASTARD, THIS IS NOT YOUR TERRITORY".

Colourblind f

Look like Sis cover half of it here.

Hey! Prince aka Munchkin

What happened to your wife and you asking people to "cum on her pics" :eek::(

http://forums.cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20206

So this is how you show girls a "good time" by cumming at their pictures? :(

And bro IK u really chief of CSI haha and he get expose here.

Guess this expat act like whim infront of the wife and acting like a big fuck here didn't realize he will get expose.

So Mr boostful cuckoldos conman u are here to con gals to satisfy your manly side which is great deflated by your wife?

georgemagnum
15-11-2012, 02:07 PM
The CSI here are really cream of the cock ...... I meant crop. :D
Gosh .... Really tok kong, to say the least!!!!!!
Hats off ...... So excellent, I really dare not comment too much in any posts ...... Dem worried kenna CSI-ded ........ Feeling is worse than getting caught with pants off ..... :p

gm

Cuntworth
15-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Where TS?? :D

DegenerationX
15-11-2012, 02:16 PM
MIA liao. After being CSIed by Bro IK, he no sound no pic. :D

acidicavex
15-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Went. Home to wear his green hat.