PDA

View Full Version : Comment or suggestion?

Mountain
11-11-2012, 03:40 PM
The bf and gf were having foreplay. The bf were touching and playing the gf's melons, and making the gf hard and aroused.

Everytime both of them would gets wet down there and bf would ask the gf to HJ him, she obliged.

However when the bf decided to go her south, she denied him. But when asked why, she simply say she don't want or feel uncomfortable.

Any comment or suggestion for this poor friend? :p

cataramp
11-11-2012, 03:44 PM
is the "friend" yourself?

maybe just some personal preference?

Big Sexy
11-11-2012, 04:57 PM
simple, ask your poor friend to behave!:D
the decent girl needs to protect herself..
if you have a daughter, would you want to her to go screwing around before marriage?:confused:

Babyrexx
11-11-2012, 05:36 PM
simple, ask your poor friend to behave!:D
the decent girl needs to protect herself..
if you have a daughter, would you want to her to go screwing around before marriage?:confused:

Second that Bro. The Gal's probably not ready or saving the Special gift for the Big Day! TS..Do get your 'Friend' to respect that!

jamesrockwell
11-11-2012, 07:45 PM
go to her south as in lick her or want to insert his bro into her ??

there are many possibilities though. Maybe it is true that she is uncomfortable.

We need to be a gentleman in this case, and give mutual respect to each other :) I believe soon the girl will open up for your "friend":D

girl is for sayang, imho :D:D

Mountain
11-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Hi thanks for quick replies.

My friend was a little bit dilemma as he thought his gf would be more opened up after he feels her wetness. But I guess some things like this might be a little bit unexpected for my friend.

I feel for him though, just like suddenly things were a perfect timing for him but just that last moment the gf "ruin" his the moment. :eek:

But okay lah, I've told him to be gentleman as what you guys commented, and gf sometimes need to be pamper too. But don't let their head to rule over you... :rolleyes:

Mountain
11-11-2012, 10:09 PM
go to her south as in lick her or want to insert his bro into her ??

there are many possibilities though. Maybe it is true that she is uncomfortable.

We need to be a gentleman in this case, and give mutual respect to each other :) I believe soon the girl will open up for your "friend":D

Nah, he just wanted to feel her only. Nothing more than an intercourse, chill! Hahaha.

alan0338
12-11-2012, 09:07 AM
The bf were touching and playing the gf's melons, and making the gf hard and aroused.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

JoeyLoti
12-11-2012, 10:56 AM

Yay! Thats right!

Hopefully, TS, next time round your friend will be reward with a good blow. ;)

hugs,
joey

(o)(o) Tuner
12-11-2012, 11:38 AM
Hi Mountain

The next time when you guys out for shopping or dining and if she asked you to buy her this and that, just tell her you dun want and your wallet will feel very uncomfortable. :D

wally888
12-11-2012, 11:51 AM
At least your friend still got HJ for consolation........

TheEvilDoer
12-11-2012, 01:02 PM
making the gf hard and aroused.

Did i understand the sentence correctly :eek:

simian4455
12-11-2012, 01:26 PM
i think the lady is embarrassed about her down there ... speaking from experience

DegenerationX
12-11-2012, 01:30 PM
The bf and gf were having foreplay. The bf were touching and playing the gf's melons, and making the gf hard and aroused.

Everytime both of them would gets wet down there and bf would ask the gf to HJ him, she obliged.

However when the bf decided to go her south, she denied him. But when asked why, she simply say she don't want or feel uncomfortable.

Your "Friend" share very indepth details with you hor. :rolleyes::D

Booker
12-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Nah, he just wanted to feel her only. Nothing more than an intercourse, chill! Hahaha.

Feel her?? As in put the fingers into her??

That can be quite uncomfortable if the guy aren't gentle enough or anyhow dig. So I guess the lady might have reasons to not like it at the moment bah.

Since your 'friend' can already feel the wetness, that means he is already about to 'feel' the outside right... So carry on from there lor. Slowly feel and feel, it won't be long before your 'friend' can feel her using either the hand or the tool.

Maybe you can ask your 'friend' how he feel after that.

:D

xiaosen
12-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Feel her?? As in put the fingers into her??

That can be quite uncomfortable if the guy aren't gentle enough or anyhow dig. So I guess the lady might have reasons to not like it at the moment bah.

Since your 'friend' can already feel the wetness, that means he is already about to 'feel' the outside right... So carry on from there lor. Slowly feel and feel, it won't be long before your 'friend' can feel her using either the hand or the tool.

Maybe you can ask your 'friend' how he feel after that.

:D

do share with us the answer if u did that