PDA

View Full Version : Sincerely looking for FB

Pokkaa
11-11-2012, 02:54 AM
Am 28/m/chi. Looking for FB with no string attach, free & ezi. I have mass n bigger in build but im sincere enough even to be as a friend. Any female interested can PM.

Thanks.

acidicavex
12-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Am 28/m/chi. Looking for FB with no string attach, free & ezi. I have mass n bigger in build but im sincere enough even to be as a friend. Any female interested can PM.

Thanks.

Free and ezi?? U think going your?

U have mass n bigger?? Why put until so complicated? Just say u plus size can Liao lo.

Pokkaa
13-11-2012, 07:52 AM
Free and ezi?? U think going your?

U have mass n bigger?? Why put until so complicated? Just say u plus size can Liao lo.

Hi, yep sry for the complications. Was meant that a plus size, chubby n bak bak kind lol.

Actually im looking more for female frenz rather than fb, can be one if have chemistry.no offence, but it is becuz i have little female frenz to hang out with. Wanna balance up my social.

yangguo
13-11-2012, 08:00 AM
Actually im looking more for female frenz rather than fb, can be one if have chemistry.no offence, but it is becuz i have little female frenz to hang out with. Wanna balance up my social.

Frenz are countable, so you should use the word "few", not "little".

Am 28/m/chi. Looking for FB with no string attach, free & ezi.

Btw, I cannot get what you mean by "free and esi". Of course I understand its meaning when come to signing up for the tour package.

Do u mean you are unattached? Please enlighten me.

Pokkaa
13-11-2012, 08:33 AM
Hi, sry for my bad english command as most of the time i speak chi :p

What i meant for free n ezi is that no string attached, just to be together but not into r/s. i had one fb previously that we would meet up once every week either chill/companion, but she had migrated.

yangguo
13-11-2012, 09:55 AM
What i meant for free n ezi is that no string attached, just to be together but not into r/s..

Oh I see..

Since you have already indicated "no string attached", then dun need to add the phrase" free and ezi", lidat you will only make us confused and uneasy.. :D

用华语来比喻,你这叫做“画蛇添足”!:rolleyes:

Pokkaa
13-11-2012, 10:29 AM
Oh I see..

Since you have already indicated "no string attached", then dun need to add the phrase" free and ezi", lidat you will only make us confused and uneasy.. :D

用华语来比喻,你这叫做“画蛇添足”!:rolleyes:

Thks for the correction & sry for the complications. :o