PDA

View Full Version : HI, street girl?

blueline
23-02-2005, 02:40 PM
hi every1 in Samster, i blueline a new samster. after going through the forum for days i start to have a question, why does most of u go to the houses type instead of the street girl type? Thanks :)

thaivisitor
23-02-2005, 05:20 PM
hi every1 in Samster, i blueline a new samster. after going through the forum for days i start to have a question, why does most of u go to the houses type instead of the street girl type? Thanks :)
BTW, which forum you go through for days?

KNN, if you go thru the Legal Geylang scene, of course you see postings on "houses" lah...

Do more homework and go thru the Welcome to FL Dome and see if your question is valid or not. :cool:

thaivisitor
Thaivisitor’s Annual Samsters Trip to Hatyai!

oxilary
23-02-2005, 05:21 PM
think alot of ppl gonna have questions for u :D

Ah Dez
23-02-2005, 05:25 PM

STREETS= ILLEGIAL

HOUSE = LEGAL

:rolleyes:

happyranchu
23-02-2005, 05:26 PM
another newbie asking boliao question. worst still claim have gone "through the forum for days"

Ah Dez
23-02-2005, 05:30 PM
another newbie asking boliao question. worst still claim have gone "through the forum for days"

everyday 1 min... also counted mar..

Rof|maoxz
23-02-2005, 05:33 PM

Zapped you 2 pts for asking an inept question.

dragko
23-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Join date 18 Feb, five days is more than one day so to him is days.

orbit_beer
23-02-2005, 09:11 PM
sorry there.are u a local???how old are u?

ang076
23-02-2005, 10:19 PM
This forum is for those threads relating to house gals only..

Street gals dont have licence to be involved in sex trade.

Many people dont understand that although prostitution is legal, there must be conditions set for legalizing prostitution..

Same as businesses, if you want to do business, you have to register and make it legal in the eyes of the law.

y7u8i9o0
23-02-2005, 10:59 PM
newbie cant be that new right? sometimes cannot everything learn by reading...go and find out for yourself. asking such a question really is....mei you hui geng...xiu mu bu ke tiao ye.

sigh....

nEwbiE87
24-02-2005, 12:45 AM
wah.. he very kelian.. lol.. heng i very diam diam 1.. read and digest can liao.. seldom post thread.. whaha.. :D

Doomas
24-02-2005, 10:08 AM
Are you a ST reporter or are you doing your PhD thesis on sexual habits of the Singapore man?

i00i
24-02-2005, 12:54 PM
wah.. he very kelian.. lol.. heng i very diam diam 1.. read and digest can liao.. seldom post thread.. whaha.. :D

Actually it is quite normal to be flamed. Although I have cheong GL for quite some time, but I am still considered as a newbie in SB. And just because I am a newbie, does not give me the excuse of asking stupid questions. If i want any information, I search thru the thread myself. THere is no such thing as "bu lao er huo" kind of things.

And if I really can't find the information, worse come to worse, go to the newbie forum. You should try there, lots of senior bros here are actually quite friendly and help the newbie. :)

HauntedSex
24-02-2005, 03:39 PM
Are you a ST reporter or are you doing your PhD thesis on sexual habits of the Singapore man?

Bro, they must interview u!! Cos' u got the best 'licking' skill that sextify the WL...kekeke...

HauntedSex

The_Hustler
24-02-2005, 04:09 PM

Actually, the question you post damn fcuking hard to answer... I spent 2 days 2 nights to find the answer.

Ok, it's damn simple:

1) House Girls - Got shelter, rain and sun proof.

2) Street Girls - Open air performance, cometh rain or sun.

:D
The Hustler

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 09:44 PM
Bro, they must interview u!! Cos' u got the best 'licking' skill that sextify the WL...kekeke...

HauntedSex
Bro Poolhot aka the painter will beg to differ :D

thaivisitor

poolhot.
24-02-2005, 09:48 PM
Bro Poolhot aka the painter will beg to differ :D

thaivisitor

Now who haunting who??????? Kns...

If my painting so good why noone up my pts har??????? kekeke

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 10:12 PM
Now who haunting who??????? Kns...

If my painting so good why noone up my pts har??????? kekeke
when don't you try offering them a "paint job"? when they "feel" your work, sure "up" your ass... I mean pts leh... :D

27-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Actually, the question you post damn fcuking hard to answer... I spent 2 days 2 nights to find the answer.
Better then me la from first day till now still don't understand what he trying to ask! :D :confused:

joerush72
27-02-2005, 11:56 PM

haha!!!

if he is ST reporter.. i tink sgporeans will no longer be urged to read news paper liao..his england sooo power!! =p

phD student with this kuan of england?? even more unbelievable!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

blueline
02-11-2005, 05:43 PM
Hi again.... dunno why my that posting make so many guy so angry... haha. if that really very stupid that really sorry to all, hope u all not angry...

ok back to the topic, i try both house and street, in fact i like those china street girl bcoz: they look really nice compare to those thai in house. and they speak the same language as us:) heehee. just that it more EXP than those houses...:eek:

blueline
02-11-2005, 06:49 PM
Hi sorry for making so many guy angry...

Hermie77
05-11-2005, 03:23 AM
Well Blueline good enough for you to apologise,but i think you learnt enough ehh... i think FAQ's are there for you to read lah bro not to see the title and skip through it.Wise up lah lol.....:cool:

Thailadycharmer
08-11-2005, 12:41 AM

Save the embrassement PM me if you have any FAQ .... I will advise if i could .. ALL the big bro here don't get angry because you post a FAQ but they will tease you .... life are bore ... Share you FR with the Street gal (FL)

Cheers

:D

forumer
08-11-2005, 09:54 PM

u reply 9 months later... haha:rolleyes: