PDA

View Full Version : ChangMai

ahkok
22-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Hi Bros out there

I be going to ChangMai early next mth..1st time ..any good good lobangs?

Thanks in advance

chinaboy
23-02-2005, 09:14 AM
Hi Bros out there

I be going to ChangMai early next mth..1st time ..any good good lobangs?

Thanks in advance

i was there last year .... Chiangmai has changed since the last time i was there during my teen ... that's about 15yrs ago ...

it's more a family outing area ... the cheong areas seems to have in low number and even if u do find one, the quality are not good ...
maybe we didn't have anymore local to bring us around to cheong ..
but i know we stay only for one night instead of 3 nights and left the town the next day ... it's so boring ..

maybe some lao jiao bros can provide more ingight into present Chiangmai situation ..

l3atu
23-02-2005, 09:18 AM
I'll be going there next mth (for work). Maybe if got time, will recce ard dat area. Heard that Chaing Mai babes are very pretty and fair.... ;)

Freestyler69
23-02-2005, 09:50 AM
i was there last year .... Chiangmai has changed since the last time i was there during my teen ... that's about 15yrs ago ...

it's more a family outing area ... the cheong areas seems to have in low number and even if u do find one, the quality are not good ...
maybe we didn't have anymore local to bring us around to cheong ..
but i know we stay only for one night instead of 3 nights and left the town the next day ... it's so boring ..

maybe some lao jiao bros can provide more ingight into present Chiangmai situation ..

hahaha.. CNX is always mild in comparison with BKK, I found many cheong places there last Nov. It's more a cultural city no mistake, but they are night spots you can get actions.

Try going toward ChiangmaiLand. If you are not familiar, head toward Park Hotel, around that area you can see many night spots, disco and some restaurant, you see girls sitting outside the joint you go in, pick your girl and tell mamasan you wish to bring out, price is about 2000-3000 depends.

Along the chiangmai land, you can find many disco, who you can try your charming skills, free if you can hook up. otherwise go olivia 1/olivia2.. lots of pretty girls there.

good luck
sawadee kap. chok dee na kap!

scoobiedoo
24-02-2005, 09:45 AM
there are a couple of MPs there (just ask any tuk tuk driver) but the quality is not that great for the price......worse than geylang Cat 40 I'd say. Seriously.all the beautiful CM girls are making better money in BKK or Phuket. I've seen many stunners in Phuket, even amongst the bar beers that'd knock the socks off the best of the MPs in CM.

Like the other bro suggested, if you have cash to burn, try the KTVs near park hotel. On my last visit, there are many stunners at Orchid KTV. But prices for tar-pow very expensive. Like about 3000 bht for overnight on top of standard charges like 200 bht for room, 120 bht hourly for girl, and drinks of course. No hanky panky inside the KTV allowed by girl (maybe she didn't like me), so generally quite a waste of time.

Freestyler69
24-02-2005, 11:58 AM
there are a couple of MPs there (just ask any tuk tuk driver) but the quality is not that great for the price......worse than geylang Cat 40 I'd say. Seriously.all the beautiful CM girls are making better money in BKK or Phuket. I've seen many stunners in Phuket, even amongst the bar beers that'd knock the socks off the best of the MPs in CM.

Like the other bro suggested, if you have cash to burn, try the KTVs near park hotel. On my last visit, there are many stunners at Orchid KTV. But prices for tar-pow very expensive. Like about 3000 bht for overnight on top of standard charges like 200 bht for room, 120 bht hourly for girl, and drinks of course. No hanky panky inside the KTV allowed by girl (maybe she didn't like me), so generally quite a waste of time.

MPs cannot be compared to BKK but the pretty girls are top notch too!

Girls are everywhere, just need to find them and approach them.

For ONS I recoomend Chiangmai Land Boss Disco and X Zone disco..

jazzem
02-03-2005, 12:10 AM
I was there last week and met a Malaysian Chinese guy who owns a massage shop, a cafe, and a KTV near the Anusarn Market (near Night Bazaar). He offered to supply me with girls but I declined. Only tried the massage (clean) which was pretty good.
His name's Alan and his massage shop is called Orchid, opposite the Chiangmai Plaza Hotel. His other 2 shops are almost next to the massage shop.

There's a happening new club that's very centrally located: Mandalay. West of Tapae Gate. Mostly locals here. Many babes. They've TVs all over the place and they are always showing the chiobus shaking their bums. Just tell the Songthaew driver "Mandalay". If he can't understand your pronunciation, tell him it's the disco with the shooting lights from the roof. Don't think there're FLs or WLs here. U gotto try your S'pore charm. :D Whisky is cheap: 1 bottle of Sprey Royal (some cheap brand for Thais) for 200baht. Guess what? Beer is at 300bt!

Choke dee!