PDA

View Full Version : Is using websites advertised on Sammy legal?

Ztan
09-11-2012, 12:47 AM
Just wondering before I start engaging these advertised websites is the legality of using these websites. Was doing some research about the investigation on online vice rings and was wondering as a client can we face prosecution if we engage in the services offered on these website? This is with in mind that the girl is above the legal age of 18.

I couldn't find a concrete answer to this, only to the question about underage girls which is completely illegal. But if we use these websites to engage legal ages girls, can we ever face legal prosecution?

sammyboyfor
09-11-2012, 06:42 AM
Prostitution is legal in Singapore and sammyboyforum.com is the best place to go to ensure that you get more bang for your buck. :D

Big Sexy
09-11-2012, 06:46 AM
Pimping and soliciting in a public place are both illegal.
but there is no law in sg which says "Kio Kway" is illegal..
and as far as i am aware no one has ever been prosecuted for it..
the OKTs are the one who should be worried..
you do have to be careful about the girl's age though.
if you are worried, dont engage their services..

Just wondering before I start engaging these advertised websites is the legality of using these websites. Was doing some research about the investigation on online vice rings and was wondering as a client can we face prosecution if we engage in the services offered on these website? This is with in mind that the girl is above the legal age of 18.

I couldn't find a concrete answer to this, only to the question about underage girls which is completely illegal. But if we use these websites to engage legal ages girls, can we ever face legal prosecution?