PDA

View Full Version : asking

lim_bei_gong
20-02-2005, 01:56 AM
sorry to ask this dumb qn.. but may i know if the CAT houes are opened on sundays?? and also those FL or WL got work on sundays also? :confused:

TooFast
20-02-2005, 10:32 AM
sorry to ask this dumb qn.. but may i know if the CAT houes are opened on sundays?? and also those FL or WL got work on sundays also?

Yes, it opens on sunday oso. Why would they close on Sunday? :confused:

If you think your question is dumb, then u should post it in the testing section. Ppl might not zap you for that :)

Ev3rton.
20-02-2005, 11:13 AM
dun kiam kan pls ask this type of question

thaivisitor
20-02-2005, 10:08 PM
sorry to ask this dumb qn.. but may i know if the CAT houes are opened on sundays?? and also those FL or WL got work on sundays also?
What an appropriate nick! :D

Anyway, since you newbie with only 1 pt left, I won't zap you lah. Instead, I will help you in your question.

It depends on some factors as whether the CAT40 houses are opened on Sundays or not, also the WLs and FLs.

If the owner of the CAT houses are religious, they may close on Sundays, as some of them want to go to church to do "confessions" on the sins they have accumulated from Monday to Friday.

As for the WLs, they have to follow the govt law of working 44 hrs per week so they work 5 and a half days and off on Sunday. If they work anything more than 44 hrs, it means overtime (OT) so if you go and book a cat40 girl and she happen to be on OT, you have to pay $60, excluding GST and tips. :)

TooFast
20-02-2005, 10:18 PM
As for the WLs, they have to follow the govt law of working 44 hrs per week so they work 5 and a half days and off on Sunday. If they work anything more than 44 hrs, it means overtime (OT) so if you go and book a cat40 girl and she happen to be on OT, you have to pay $60, excluding GST and tips. :)

A bit confused on the part about 60 bucks. You suaning him or is this true.
I cheong 2 years liao never kena this 60 dollar thing u talking about b4 leh.

If you suan him, then must salute you haha, got me there too. :p

blue_swatch
20-02-2005, 10:26 PM
Wat a good question, no comments..... i feel the hear coming :cool:

thaivisitor
20-02-2005, 10:57 PM
Wat a good question, no comments..... i feel the hear coming :cool:
No lah... don't like dat say leh... Bro TooFast is OK, only sometimes move too fast so "catch no ball" lah... kekekekekeke

ang076
21-02-2005, 05:26 AM
Are you sure WLs are off on Sunday? I go to GL on Sundays sometimes to bonk CAT 80 or 150 WLs ..

And I paid normal rate.

WLs work 7 days a week, with 1 month off specified by AV.

Oh, I see, you are suanning threadstarter..

Sorry , my mistakes, bro Thaivistor

orbit_beer
21-02-2005, 03:13 PM
sorry to ask this dumb qn.. but may i know if the CAT houes are opened on sundays?? and also those FL or WL got work on sundays also? :confused:

Hi bro.For your information,all WLs have signed a new agreement with AV,declaring Sundays to be a official family day for them,making their job a 6days.

Here's the rules for Sunday bonking:
If u want to bonk them,u have to pay the O.T allowance(as mentioned earlier by bro thaivisitor juz now) on top of their Sunday rates.Also as its family day,their family members will be allowed in their room also to watch your bonking,as its a sign of respect to the elders,u have to let them view your 'sincerity'.This is also to let them understand better the nature of their kin's job hazards.At the end of it though,they will give a red packet for every customer who bonk in front of them(though not much lah) as a +++en of good luck.Or alternatively,u can call the hotline for The Association for Working Ladies at 1900-112-6868.

Have fun bonking! ;)