PDA

View Full Version : Newb and Cheaskate Fucker Looking for Mature Lady

lordaminkin
04-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Since its hard to find a girl that want to be a fuck buddy I turn my target to single unmarried ladies or even aunties to satisfy my sex life. You can say I'm super desperate to get fuck. I'm pretty newbie in sex despite being a 26 years old. I'm pretty shy with girls and quite reluctant to start a serious relationship with anyone so that's the reason I don't have a girlfriend to meets my need for bonging. So if anyone got contact for some desperate ladies or aunties (i know its hard to get some super hot lot ladies/aunties but at least acceptable looking maybe?) that want to get fuck, mind sharing with me?

Me? ;
26/m/malay
167cm/68kg
average build (not too slim not fat either)
decent looking (some may say quite a looker)

Lets the bashing begin eh? :D:p

acidicavex
05-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Desperate there is GL or the dome 1 to 3 for your selection. Auntie maybe you try serai geylang....

dymotl
05-11-2012, 07:18 PM
show some respect for ladies instead of posting such thread which shows your lack of respect for them and yourself. you might get lucky then.

cataramp
05-11-2012, 10:16 PM
I don't have a girlfriend to meets my need for bonging.

just this is enough to turn girl off. haha! good luck anyway. :)

BlackBirdFly
06-11-2012, 07:31 AM
Since its hard to find a girl that want to be a fuck buddy I turn my target to single unmarried ladies or even aunties to satisfy my sex life. You can say I'm super desperate to get fuck. I'm pretty newbie in sex despite being a 26 years old. I'm pretty shy with girls and quite reluctant to start a serious relationship with anyone so that's the reason I don't have a girlfriend to meets my need for bonging. So if anyone got contact for some desperate ladies or aunties (i know its hard to get some super hot lot ladies/aunties but at least acceptable looking maybe?) that want to get fuck, mind sharing with me?

Me? ;
26/m/malay
167cm/68kg
average build (not too slim not fat either)
decent looking (some may say quite a looker)

Lets the bashing begin eh? :D:p

None of your introduction had anything good to start with.

It only got worse when you had to say 'Let the bashing begin'..

what's worst. the grammar is killing me.

acidicavex
06-11-2012, 12:53 PM
just this is enough to turn girl off. haha! good luck anyway. :)

ya that why he very auto put his CHEAPSKATE!! :D