PDA

View Full Version : Friends with benefit

0703440h
03-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Hi, need some advice from u bros

Ok, so recently, i knew this girl through my friend, N we went out to have meals togetheer. So i got her number and we starteed msging
After a few days. We started to chat our sexual history.. We are both single now.
And out of sudden, she said she want to try me.
I was like what? I asked if she is kidding, she said its up to me to guess.
So im real confuse now. Part of me wants to fuck her crazy, part of me was like thinking if shes kidding.
What shld i do bro? Any guys with such experience? And anyone got tips like if u all have like rules or conditions for those friends with benefit?

cookieman
03-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Just go with the flow. No point thinking of what could have been.

outside
03-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Right, just like GY says, go with the flow. If dont want, pass the number lah..Thanks..

0703440h
03-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Hmm.. Alright.. I mean if both of us are willing adults, why not?
Any rules? Cause i dont want to be in a r/s

unsung80
03-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Let me sms her to answer for you.

wally888
03-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Juz do it! mai tu liao :D

Camel
03-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Juz do it! mai tu liao :D

Hahaha, true :D

littlepok
03-11-2012, 05:02 PM
tell her:

remember that time u say u wanna try me? i still guessing leh but dunno real or not.

if the feel is right, say something like:

tell u something hor actually i also want to try u haha. but it's up to u la i'm fine with anything.

use some haha and green vege attitude (chin chye) to ease the tension and leeway in case she don't want.

panda123
03-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Let me sms her to answer for you.

Swee!!!I can do it too..

lglg666
03-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Go for it....to see if she is for real:D. Don't rgink too much if she is worth it or not.

LoverSon
03-11-2012, 05:29 PM

How come I never met this kinda female Friends :(:(:(

unsung80
03-11-2012, 10:48 PM
How come I never met this kinda female Friends :(:(:(

You must be handsome to attract the opposite sex too. :D

xxFTOxx
03-11-2012, 11:45 PM
Go to a bar or club...
Get a feel of it (and her too)
Drinks usually helps loosen any comprehensiveness.

It doesnt take rocket science to figure it out...if she said she wanna try u then answer is yes she wanna bang u. BUT.....its up to u on how to make it happen. Dun go straight and ask her or remind her wat she said the other time. She knew wat she said but its up to u to play the tease and seduction game and turn her on to make her feel its worth her while to spend the night with you. Once tat happens then u will get what u want :) Rule of thumb...flirting and lotsa teasing goes a loooong way my fren hehehe Hope u have a great time :D

LoverSon
03-11-2012, 11:58 PM
You must be handsome to attract the opposite sex too. :D

Money helps too right? :D

LovePotion
04-11-2012, 12:12 AM
bro no need think that much.. just go with ur heart... but dont regret in anything that u had done later :)

shiokpleasure
04-11-2012, 12:14 AM
If a girl said, i wanna try you.

The proper response is, state when and where?
Or 'how about now?' Is also appropriate.

tuakeeteo
04-11-2012, 12:38 AM
Bro... Wait some more lar... Wait then yr 'durian' kana "pluck" away by others not pick !

Biggietitties
04-11-2012, 12:41 AM
Just go ahead yo.. :))

trekk
04-11-2012, 02:08 AM
Yeah i got 3 normal girl friends, we chat about sexual stuff with our partners. but they never ask me try leh. got me high n dry each time.

0703440h
04-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Ahhhh guys! I need help! She really want to fuck me crazy. She keep telling me how she want my dick in her right now.. I really want to do her. But she say she cant see doing it if someone who is nt in love with her... Ahhhh shit

jamesrockwell
04-11-2012, 09:08 AM
if my friend tell me tat...

i fast fast say "i want too, when?"

no nid guess liao laa..go niaaaaa:D

Jax_
04-11-2012, 09:52 AM
If a girl said, i wanna try you.

The proper response is, state when and where?
Or 'how about now?' Is also appropriate.

Yup yup agree! Or say 'I'm not sure you can handle me but let's find out shall we?' then lead her to location of choice :cool:

Raheemsterling
04-11-2012, 10:33 AM
I was like what? I asked if she is kidding, she said its up to me to guess.
So im real confuse now. Part of me wants to fuck her crazy, part of me was like thinking if shes kidding.
What shld i do bro? Any guys with such experience? And anyone got tips like if u all have like rules or conditions for those friends with benefit?

It is good to have fun while you still can . But before you have fun let me offer some suggest that you take some precautions.

1) make sure that the girl is of legal age . ie that she is above 16 years old .

2) make sure that you protect youself by makin sure that she does not turn round at you and shout rape .

3) always use protection when having sex.

see see only
04-11-2012, 01:49 PM
... And out of sudden, she said she want to try me.

No rules just fun .... :p

Anyway next time if a girl ask again with such a direction sms, she may be just teasing you ..... you can reply her: "No! unless dinner is on you!"

Usually girls will be very shock but feel funny to see such a reply ... and she may then reply to ask: "Ok dinner where and when?" .... if she does that = YOU SCORED :p

Inanother words, pass the ball back to her court by using another easily acceptable date ... if you want a double confirm answer :rolleyes:

Once you get the answer you wanted ... go straight to the act and have the dinner after it .... (hehehe in case she change her mind with anything she felt uncomfortable suddenly)

apollowind
04-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Keep calm and gang nam style!

I think u need to see if u like her anot. Even abit make sense also.

Don't like the penis rule over yr head later u kanna suck in den stuck den u know!

funzguy
04-11-2012, 04:36 PM
I had such luck before..... These gals can really fuck you like crazy. They are hungry!!!

LovePotion
04-11-2012, 06:31 PM
So TS any update? Hmm.... If i were you, this is like a free opportunity with no disadvantage.

By trying it, no harm

0703440h
06-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Hahah. So we been sexting.. Can see shes damn horny.. But i think its just not right for me to do it... So we are just msging. I suck. I know..

hi2u
06-11-2012, 04:51 PM
Good that you are keeping your sanity despite being horny. There are times when I'm like that too, but there are also times when I think "aiya fuck it, unload then say" Well everytime after unload I'll have that sucky feeling of "oops I did it again" lolol

0703440h
06-11-2012, 05:19 PM
=( sometimes i really just wan to pin her down..fuck her crazy. I
Nvr had such experience before.. But its like against my morales, n im heading overseas to study.. Anyone any comments?

hi2u
06-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Well then don't do it. I think you are just a nice guy. It is ok to be horny, but it is how guys cope with the urge that makes them stand out. Wait and you shall be rewarded haha.

fanboylucas
06-11-2012, 05:52 PM
you should just go slow, dont make it seem like you are desperate, just be cool with it

0703440h
06-11-2012, 06:06 PM
Yeaaa! Thanks hahahhahaha!

purepulp
06-11-2012, 06:22 PM
=( sometimes i really just wan to pin her down..fuck her crazy. I
Nvr had such experience before.. But its like against my morales, n im heading overseas to study.. Anyone any comments?

I have had 4 opportunities like yours in the past. All 4 times I cannot bring myself to do it. I really regret big time! I'm sure you will too if you let this slip..

So now I tell myself that as long as it is 2 willing parties, I will go for it. Never looked back since.. :D :D

But of course as a matter of principle, I will not lie and cheat my way into pants.. better to be upfront about things and where you stand...

Good luck..

0703440h
06-11-2012, 08:46 PM
I have had 4 opportunities like yours in the past. All 4 times I cannot bring myself to do it. I really regret big time! I'm sure you will too if you let this slip..

So now I tell myself that as long as it is 2 willing parties, I will go for it. Never looked back since.. :D :D

But of course as a matter of principle, I will not lie and cheat my way into pants.. better to be upfront about things and where you stand...

Good luck..

Wow bro.. U must be damn handsome la! Hhahha, how i wish i got like that too leh!

xiaomingz
06-11-2012, 10:37 PM
fire in the hole!

purepulp
07-11-2012, 11:44 AM
Wow bro.. U must be damn handsome la! Hhahha, how i wish i got like that too leh!

No I'm not. I was just lucky being in the right place at the right time.

It is impossible to figure out what will make a girl (not wife or gf) want to sleep with you. It could be for any reason. If you happen to be there when she is horny then its a strike!

freezetheDB
08-11-2012, 05:50 PM
single is ok
just remb use protection. may pretend most STDs except herpes.

if married i rather u go geylang than to dig into a potential landmine

lonin
09-11-2012, 01:23 AM
well if like u said ur going overseas then i will advise against it. In case its a trap after that she want u to be responsible for it then u can forget about going overseas. leave no string attach if ur going overseas my advise

wolffang
09-11-2012, 01:29 AM
Once i asked a friend if she is a good kisser.

Her replied was "wanna find out?"

I did.

I also found out She was also a good at sucking too :P