PDA

View Full Version : Can I kiss your lips?

watdafug
03-11-2012, 12:45 PM
I really love performing oral sex on a woman. I can remember fantasizing about it long before I ever had a chance to try it.

I find a woman's pussy to be an almost magical and mysterious source of excitement and pleasure. It feels so good around my penis that sometimes I just want to go down there to try and unlock its mysteries! I love the anticipation of kissing my way down a woman's stomach. I also am incredibly turned on by the way woman's pussy looks. I love a woman's outer lips, they seem to exude raw sexual power. I like to look at them, feel them with my fingers, kiss them, lick them, and finally pull them into my mouth and suck on them.

I also like to spread them to get to her inner lips. It is like looking through the petals of a soft, pink, sweet flower. I like running my tongue up her inner lips to find the hidden prize of her clitoris at the top. It makes me feel good that I know exactly where her clitoris is, and what type of gentle but steady licking rhythm will drive her crazy. I also love knowing that I can make a woman wet with excitement. The scent and taste is mild, pleasant, intoxicating. I really think women taste good, it is pure sex to taste a woman and any man who doesn't is really missing something. I do not hesitate to press my face into her, licking her wetness and letting my face get wet from her excitement.

I have also found it fun to begin kissing her neck, kiss my way down her back to her buttocks, kiss and gently bite her buttocks and thighs, and try to get my tongue to her pussy from this angle! I sometimes put my arms around her waist and pull her up so she is sticking her ass in the air, and from this angle I can kiss and lick her pussy. I love it when she comes and then collapses with her hot wet pussy right onto my chest. All I see is her sex, and the taste and scent that envelopes me is that of an aroused woman that I just made come!

If you are interested in letting me go down on you please do the right thing and send a picture, you don't know what type of woman I am into so don't be shy..

I'm 6'1'' with dark brown hair, hazel eyes, 75kg. I'm a very laid back, open minded, confident, honest guy with a great sense of humor.

curiouslala
03-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Too bad, not just u who know that..
Many other guys in here knew the same.. :)

watdafug
03-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Too bad, not just u who know that..
Many other guys in here knew the same.. :)

It's not just about the motion, it's the build up, the momentum and who's doing it. :D

jasdude
03-11-2012, 05:47 PM
It's not just about the motion, it's the build up, the momentum and who's doing it. :D

Errrr so? it still does not prove that you are of any better than anyone else in here in the art of cunnlingus and foreplay as mentioned by the lady above.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsh6xm_female-orgasm-oral-sex-cunnlingus-kivin-method_sexy

guowei8
03-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Copy paste so much. Any respond anot? If got let me know! I wan copy paste too!!

MitMit
03-11-2012, 06:35 PM
Like that also can!

watdafug
03-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Errrr so? it still does not prove that you are of any better than anyone else in here in the art of cunnlingus and foreplay as mentioned by the lady above.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsh6xm_female-orgasm-oral-sex-cunnlingus-kivin-method_sexy

Your right! It does not prove that I'm better. Its the same way as you cannot prove than I'm not. In the first place, I didn't even say that I'm better than anybody else or rather better than you. Why so insecure? :)

Anyways you will never know. Unless you have a pussy. :D

watdafug
03-11-2012, 07:41 PM
Copy paste so much. Any respond anot? If got let me know! I wan copy paste too!!

Yes, I've gotten some PMs. You should or you'll never know.

guowei8
03-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Yes, I've gotten some PMs. You should or you'll never know.

Sure anot?:eek:

jasdude
03-11-2012, 08:57 PM
Your right! It does not prove that I'm better. Its the same way as you cannot prove than I'm not. In the first place, I didn't even say that I'm better than anybody else or rather better than you. Why so insecure? :)

Anyways you will never know. Unless you have a pussy. :D

I have a pussy, my bitch call Herpes! Interested? LOL I insecure? get a seat belt and buckle up then.

watdafug
03-11-2012, 10:01 PM
I have a pussy, my bitch call Herpes! Interested? LOL I insecure? get a seat belt and buckle up then.

LOL! You're funny! Too bad you got Herpes.

jasdude
03-11-2012, 10:42 PM
LOL! You're funny! Too bad you got Herpes.

I think herpes must had infected ur big head as well. My female cat has herpes, my female dog has it too. Which you want to try?

scentbug
03-11-2012, 11:02 PM
I think herpes must had infected ur big head as well. My female cat has herpes, my females dog has it too. Which you want to try?

Seriously dude why you even bother?

jasdude
03-11-2012, 11:11 PM
I not bothered. Just replying. :D

watdafug
03-11-2012, 11:40 PM
I think herpes must had infected ur big head as well. My female cat has herpes, my female dog has it too. Which you want to try?

Spectators will either jeer or cheer. I pity your pets. Next time do use protection. :D

jasdude
04-11-2012, 11:46 AM
Spectators will either jeer or cheer. I pity your pets. Next time do use protection. :D

Yes of course I am using protection! Gloves to feed them after their threesome with you raw sometime ago. I will forward the vet bills to you and consult with the SPCA for further recourse actions. :D

watdafug
04-11-2012, 02:08 PM
Yes of course I am using protection! Gloves to feed them after their threesome with you raw sometime ago. I will forward the vet bills to you and consult with the SPCA for further recourse actions. :D

You super OT :D ok whatever rocks your boat.

hcg_explorer
05-11-2012, 11:59 AM
Ah Mah " DRY ABALONE " u wan ?