PDA

View Full Version : Singtel Fibre Broadband

theflash
02-11-2012, 09:18 PM
was watching tv when I noticed a hot girl walk past! then she came over to my door! turmed out to be a syt from singtel! she was wearing a red top and dark tight mini skirt! started talking bout fibre broadband and stuff, but I only cared bout those smoking hot legs ;)

wonder if it is actually safe for singtel to have these syts clad in mini skirts going around so late at night........
anyway, just wanna share with you guys, maybe you can keep a lookout ;)

Samsung118
03-11-2012, 05:27 AM
so i guess u have a singtel fibre bb now? hehe

littlepok
03-11-2012, 09:51 AM
aiya except for staring what can u do? she is at your doorstep only. chances are she will not go in talk to u. your family also at home.

even if u stay alone and willing to pay, most prob she will not accept also. if she willing to FL then no need door to door sell singtel fibre liao

unless u pull in to rape and fulfill your fantasy la but she know where u stay, worth the risk meh?

even if they give u hp number also mainly business purpose, if they ever give. but who knows maybe some yandao samster get lucky

theflash
03-11-2012, 10:51 AM
haha yeah I have it now ;)

lol ya I know, I only see no touch. but what I meant was what if she met some pervert or someone that cannot control himself one? he might get in trouble with the law but that sales girl will still lose what, cos she kena taken advantaged of. and I found out that she just came out of poly, 20 yr old only.

Max77
03-11-2012, 09:42 PM
got take her brochures? sure got her name and contact number as referral

LovePotion
04-11-2012, 12:16 AM
woww... swee.. where u see her.... maybe one of the latest singtel promotion method hahaha

Botakhead
04-11-2012, 02:33 AM
I did encountered a MILF around late 20s or early 30s, but she cum with a younger male colleague, asking if I wanted the promotion of upgrading to fibre. The thing is that I'm not pissed off by them or her especially, since she tried to put up a nice front (36C/D), damn that tight T-shirt, with a very sweet matured smile. Singtel for one, don't let them know who already got the fibre optic installed and subscribed, I told them bluntly that I do not need them to promote to me as I am already on optic fibre broadband. :o

Excavator
05-11-2012, 05:11 PM
u r a lucky lad....

should invite her into yr hse

theflash
26-11-2012, 08:16 PM
hey guys, I know it has beeen really long but I just discover her contact on one of the documents. silly me lol. anyone interested pm me?