PDA

View Full Version : Information on Swinger Clubs in SG

Savant
01-11-2012, 12:32 AM
Hi mates!

A brief introduction. I used to be a SBF member during the 'Delphi' days. Lost touch with SBF when I was based overseas. I just re-located back to Singapore and am looking for information on Swinger Clubs in town.

Through my travels and work, I have had the opportunities to visit renowned swinger clubs around the world like 'Anchorena' and 'Valley Flirts'. Was last based in London and was a regular to a few local swinger clubs with my partners.

My partners in London just told me the weather is now getting cold and swinging is back in full swing again. Am itching for some swinging action. Short of flying back to London every weekend, I am checking if there're any swinger clubs in Singapore; underground or otherwise.

Appreciate if anyone has any information. Cheers!

Savant
01-11-2012, 03:28 AM
Just to clarify for those unfamiliar with overseas swinger clubs.

Essentially, these are clubs that are opened daily for swingers to go. Most require some form of prior registration, membership and/or ID at the entrance.

The operator usually charge a small-fee for regular members and a higher fee for overseas visitors. In return, one gets to play out their own sexual fantasies in a safe and clean environment.

Inside the club, there will be different 'play areas' to cater to different sexual fantasies. Like Voyeur Room, Couple-Only area, Cock-holes, Lockable two-way mirror room, Groping Room, Orgy Area etc.

BoinKING
01-11-2012, 09:55 AM
AV will not allow it.. because people will use this opportunity and abuse the true swinger lifestyle...

I'm trying my best, but it will take time and a lot of support and contribution.
pm me..

ColourBlindx2
01-11-2012, 08:51 PM
No swinger clubs in Singapore... Not underground, overground, or in-the-sky :(

Colourblind f

BoinKING
02-11-2012, 02:12 AM
I'm holding a gathering every month only for Couples.
Only selected couples will be invited - I have ears on the ground, so I'm selective on whom can attend.
It is discreet and your personal lives will be protected..

Sometimes even couples are rejected because they do not have the right attitude to swinging.

I'm looking for people who are for the company first then the activity.
If you're looking for a lust fuck - satisfying your FB's desire, then no this gathering is not for you.
If you're looking for a gathering for like minded people who like to explore sexuality as friends then yes, please pm me.

Being persistent and insistent automatically disqualifies you.

single guys do not pm me..and if you ask for contacts to exchange, your PM will be shown here.
you have been warned.

ColourBlindx2
02-11-2012, 12:57 PM
I'm holding a gathering every month only for Couples.
Only selected couples will be invited - I have ears on the ground, so I'm selective on whom can attend.
It is discreet and your personal lives will be protected..

Sometimes even couples are rejected because they do not have the right attitude to swinging.

If you're looking for a lust fuck - satisfying your FB's desire, then no this gathering is not for you.
If you're looking for a gathering for like minded people who like to explore sexuality as friends then yes, please pm me.

single guys do not pm me..and if you ask for contacts to exchange, your PM will be shown here.
you have been warned.

TS is looking for a swinging club, somewhat like a Zirca just that it's all hard, soft, semi-hard swingers and rooms allocated for different kinks.

Your gathering, is just a gathering :) And no solid promises of any swinging done lei.

Colourblind f

BoinKING
02-11-2012, 09:30 PM
wah lay a lot of people cannot be like u take off clothes and start..
takes time to get comfortable with.. ESP for married couple.

it takes a lot of time and courage to take a step forward..
I want to provide a safe enviroment..that's my style.

I also a newbie so I would like to share my experience and enrich others.

ColourBlindx2
02-11-2012, 11:31 PM

You will be so wrong about this when it comes to the swinging scene overseas. Strangers strip like it ain't anybody's business!

The "shyness" in Singapore is basically due to the fake conservativity of the people :p And i honestly do not feel safe in your environment, and how do you enrich people when you are a newbie? Don't talk nonsense lah!

Colourblind f

Sen5eS
03-11-2012, 12:23 AM
u mean he has hidden weapons of mass orgasms waiting to ambush you ? kekekeke :D

ColourBlindx2
03-11-2012, 12:29 AM
u mean he has hidden weapons of mass orgasms waiting to ambush you ? kekekeke :D

Eew...........Don't kid me. He's not my type.

I feel nauseous.

Colourblind f

Sen5eS
03-11-2012, 12:39 AM
To each his or her own :p agreeing to disagree?

Nauseous sounds a little extreme ... I'llprepare a puke bag just in case hehe

Savant
03-11-2012, 03:17 AM

Colourblind f

Thanks!

This was the answer I needed to know. :)

Savant
03-11-2012, 03:55 AM
If you're looking for a lust fuck - satisfying your FB's desire, then no this gathering is not for you.If you're looking for a gathering for like minded people who like to explore sexuality as friends then yes, please pm me.

Sounds like the swinger scene here is not very mature yet.

At swinger clubs, the rules are clear and etiquette are upheld.

Savant
03-11-2012, 03:59 AM
For example, all actions can only take place in the designated 'play areas/rooms'. The moment someone thinks he/she has had enough, wants to chill & walks out, it's game-off.

And the ultimate rule is that the lady always has the final say. When she says no, it means no. Being persistent would just get you kicked out of the club, very literally too.

Not sure if I agree with your approach.

Swing is swing. I go swinging to play out my sexual fantasy. I don't go swinging to find pen-pals or find people to share my life stories.

Yes, be friendly and sociable; but not form long-term friendships. Not very wise. My experience is that things get complicated when emotions are involved.

Savant
03-11-2012, 04:02 AM

Thanks for sharing your experience.

It's true, have seen my fair share of first-time married couples at swinger clubs/events.

Point is, you're in control. Stop and walk out of the play-area when you feel uncomfortable. You can watch and not participate too.

Savant
03-11-2012, 04:09 AM
You will be so wrong about this when it comes to the swinging scene overseas. Strangers strip like it ain't anybody's business!

The "shyness" in Singapore is basically due to the fake conservativity of the people :p And i honestly do not feel safe in your environment, and how do you enrich people when you are a newbie? Don't talk nonsense lah!

Colourblind f

Hahaha, very true.

What you said just reminded me of the usual scene at the 'cock-holes' whenever a female is seen entring the room behind. :D

And some female at overseas swinger clubs can be very aggressive too.

Yes, I agree that a safe and privacy-assured environment are very important for a satisfying and successful swing.

Savant
03-11-2012, 05:01 AM

Colourblind f

Okay, seemed like the Lion City does not have any swinger clubs, underground or otherwise yet.

Thinking out aloud if there would be any interest here in a private swinger club, with designated 'play-areas'. It will be in a safe and discreet environment with privacy guaranteed. And the rules will be such that you will be in total control, where you can walk out at anytime. No obligations whatsoever. Attendance would also be strictly on an invite only basis.

Anybody game? If yes, I can go further to come up with some ideas for the different 'play areas' and rules for the private club.

ColourBlindx2
03-11-2012, 10:52 AM
Sounds like the swinger scene here is not very mature yet.

At swinger clubs, the rules are clear and etiquette are upheld.

Yes, be friendly and sociable; but not form long-term friendships. Not very wise. My experience is that things get complicated when emotions are involved.

Hahaha, very true.

What you said just reminded me of the usual scene at the 'cock-holes' whenever a female is seen entring the room behind. :D

And some female at overseas swinger clubs can be very aggressive too.

Yes, I agree that a safe and privacy-assured environment are very important for a satisfying and successful swing.

Okay, seemed like the Lion City does not have any swinger clubs, underground or otherwise yet.

Thinking out aloud if there would be any interest here in a private swinger club, with designated 'play-areas'. It will be in a safe and discreet environment with privacy guaranteed. And the rules will be such that you will be in total control, where you can walk out at anytime. No obligations whatsoever. Attendance would also be strictly on an invite only basis.

Anybody game? If yes, I can go further to come up with some ideas for the different 'play areas' and rules for the private club.

The swinging community here is small. As in true blue swingers who know what swinging really is.

Otherwise it's just wannabes who wanta get laid somehow or another, at all costs. And these wannabes are not very sex-petising, they haunt and they stalk before and/or after swings (if they ever get to be invited). And they most likely have the mindset: swing = a lot of girls waiting to get fucked by them, might even have the luxury of picking a fuck buddy out of them. And they are NOT going to share their partners!

I think i've shown how disappointing that the men here can be. Woops.

And besides the swinging community being small, Singapore is also an expensive place while the people here are cheap. When people go out, the main objective is to have as much fun with as little expense. This principle applies everywhere else, but Singapore is extreme. Which means, if they have to pay an entrance fee like all the other swinging clubs overseas, few will go.

And Singapore being a pseudo-conservative society, swinging is still frowned upon. It's almost a taboo where people will gasp and faint out of shock if and when they do find out that there is a swinging scene.

Colourblind f