PDA

View Full Version : Sexy, naughty, bitchy me

iamasexyslut
31-10-2012, 09:57 PM
Hello!

I'm a curious baby trying to explore the forbidden city, Sex City!
Not too much of looking for a partner, just curious.
At times I wonder, am I the only horny bitch on Earth? Heehee

Due to my upbringing and circle if friends, I hardly had chance to touch on this topic.

I really want to discuss more with fellow bros and sis on topics like milf, swing, 3some, lesbians etc. I mean I don't/can't just openly discuss about this with friends or colleagues. But it bothers me as I really want to explore and know more.

Pls drop me an email at: [email protected] to bring our discussions to greater sexier heights!

xoxo,
Sexy Slut

singlicious
01-11-2012, 07:28 AM
TS a guy or lady? haha. what sparks your interests in these topics?

skyscrape
01-11-2012, 07:53 AM
Interested pm me aye! (:

iamasexyslut
01-11-2012, 08:22 AM
What does TS mean?

I guess many would think I'm just a random bored man trying to disturb the rest. So.. A picture speaks a thousand words isn't it?

http://s6.postimage.org/pqgcocr0t/image.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/pqgcocr0t/)

Thanks for your messages BROS!
I'm still reading.

Can some SIS share some pointers with me?
Sometimes the guys... They just have a hidden agenda, don't they?
Heeheehee

kgbkgb
01-11-2012, 09:13 AM
TS a guy or lady? haha. what sparks your interests in these topics?

U dun even noe wats a slut?

guowei8
01-11-2012, 10:14 AM

Ya! Later i will create with slut word. Make sure u msg me ok? *wink*

acidicavex
01-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Hmmm why do u need the community to email u and discuss??
Isn't it better to put it into action as the saying goes action speak louder than words? Put it into action than I get 1st hand experience minus all the yaktak??

U can discuss still the cow jump over the moon but it will never be the same as feeling it, experience it, touching it, etc.

BoinKING
01-11-2012, 11:55 AM
come meet me.
I discuss with u over kopi.. I call a few couples down u can ask.
if you are sincere and real then I'll help you..

if not then fuck off.

vmtech
01-11-2012, 02:17 PM
TS sounds shady. Yes BoinKING go go go do screening ;p

iamasexyslut
01-11-2012, 05:22 PM
Hmmm why do u need the community to email u and discuss??
Isn't it better to put it into action as the saying goes action speak louder than words? Put it into action than I get 1st hand experience minus all the yaktak??

U can discuss still the cow jump over the moon but it will never be the same as feeling it, experience it, touching it, etc.

I gave an email as my account inbox is limited.
Since I'm new, my posts are moderated, takes time to appear.
Hence I thought email would be a good alternatively

iamasexyslut
01-11-2012, 05:27 PM
TS sounds shady. Yes BoinKING go go go do screening ;p

Fifty shades of gray, that makes me one hell of a cassonova!
Wheeeeee

DCS17
01-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Fifty shades of gray, that makes me one hell of a cassonova!
Wheeeeee

Eh? Are you a M or F cassonva? They just offering their service to check if you are real or be your agent some how.

Y not eh? Since its free service.

iamasexyslut
01-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Just to answer a few queries:

1. Confirm bored guy or bored sch girl having holidays.
FUCK YOU!! I hate assumptious freaks! Maybe I should let u lick my delicious pussy or grab my boobs to prove my identity. Then again, WHY SHOULD I??

2. Why discuss? Jump straight into action and u'll know bitch!

Who says I haven't experienced all that? I'm keen to know doesn't mean I'm inexperience, or here looking for a horny guy to satisfy me... Zzz
I KNOW what the guys are thinking, or should I say, what their dicks are up to.
I'm more keen to know your point of view, ur views, ur views, YOUR VIEWS!! Not ur dicks...

iamasexyslut
01-11-2012, 05:53 PM
3. Let's meet up, shall we?
Oh yes I would love to! Really, I'm looking through the mails and will short list some, ony IF you are a lady or couple. I totally trust a female, yes, any female. I have a huge circle of gfs but unfortunately this topic is sonewhat like a taboo. So boohoo~ Which brings me back to why i wanna discuss. I want to know how one knows he/she wants to try a 3some? I want to know why some girls can engage in orgy? I want to know why guys look for fl even though they are in a stable rs? Why guys wanna engage in no-string rs? I'm not speaking from experience, ust my curiosity after reading so much.

iamasexyslut
01-11-2012, 05:53 PM
To all sisters and brothers with gfs, single bros who wrote to me, THANK YOU!
I can't reply to all as half the time I'm lazing in bed, building castles in the air.

Lastly to bros who feel offended, it's just too bad for u.
As the saying goes: what goes around, comes around. You have the cheek to ask me Fuck Off, then I can say the same to u. Fair? I would think so.

iamasexyslut
01-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Eh? Are you a M or F cassonva? They just offering their service to check if you are real or be your agent some how.

Y not eh? Since its free service.

They say I'm shady ma.... That makes me fifty shades of gray, it's a popular fiction book, sells more than Hairy Porter!! Whoops I mean Harry Potter!
You see the need for discussions?

Discussions meaning u share ur experience with me, what u did before etc.

acidicavex
01-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Weird why I click your pix enlarge to get a better lookout goes to this link??http://m.mobilefunclub.com/android3/?p=0200370001&kp=2012110199113055360&VALID=true&TELCO_ID=2&TELCO_NAME=Starhub&MSISDN=18c63ab9d4e18000cdaf0582

gotnotime
01-11-2012, 07:52 PM
Weird why I click your pix enlarge to get a better lookout goes to this link??http://m.mobilefunclub.com/android3/?p=0200370001&kp=2012110199113055360&VALID=true&TELCO_ID=2&TELCO_NAME=Starhub&MSISDN=18c63ab9d4e18000cdaf0582

Bro I can click to enlarge the pic leh. Something wrong with your com?

3Dragon
02-11-2012, 08:04 AM
http://s6.postimage.org/pqgcocr0t/image.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/pqgcocr0t/)

Nice.... yummy

superwhitee
02-11-2012, 09:07 AM
Double post. Sorry.

superwhitee
02-11-2012, 09:09 AM
Hi lady, there r some really nice couples/ individual to speak to regarding ur subject. If u may, there r also swingers kopi session where they r more than willing to share w u their pov. After all, this is a sex forum filled w man. We r quite cautious on who we engaged in conversation.

What ever it is, have fun n b safe.

jasdude
02-11-2012, 09:35 AM
There will always be skepticism if the new lady on the block is too upfront and experienced in her mannerism in the forum especially if the person claims to be prim and proper with her own group of friends yet showing off her pussy pics.

I am just voicing out the general consensus, nothing against you. Time will tell cos you will sure meet people. However if you do meet people, do it in a group. It is easier on the nerves and less dangerous.

Summerhillt
02-11-2012, 09:39 AM
nice pussy. would love to lick it

BoinKING
02-11-2012, 10:13 AM
still waiting for the pm..
troll or real.. we shall see.

guowei8
02-11-2012, 10:16 AM
still waiting for the pm..
troll or real.. we shall see.

U queue first?:eek:

theitalianjob
02-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Hi All...
This is my first time here....and i'm looking for nice girls or couples (i'm straight)
37 y/o caucasian white male
184cm 81 Kg athletic , i m in very good shape and good looking.
next 30 days i ll be free in the afternoon from 2 pm.
If u are interested pm me or send me a mail [email protected]
Cheers!

iamasexyslut
02-11-2012, 10:33 AM
There will always be skepticism if the new lady on the block is too upfront and experienced in her mannerism in the forum especially if the person claims to be prim and proper with her own group of friends yet showing off her pussy pics.

I am just voicing out the general consensus, nothing against you. Time will tell cos you will sure meet people. However if you do meet people, do it in a group. It is easier on the nerves and less dangerous.

Bro, my group of gfs really nv touch on any sexual topics.
Either they are good actresses(goes the same for myself), or it's just me... Not sure if it's a right to be conservative among friends.. but im really curious to know...

AmeShin
02-11-2012, 10:45 AM
3. Let's meet up, shall we?
Oh yes I would love to! Really, I'm looking through the mails and will short list some, ony IF you are a lady or couple. I totally trust a female, yes, any female. I have a huge circle of gfs but unfortunately this topic is sonewhat like a taboo. So boohoo~ Which brings me back to why i wanna discuss. I want to know how one knows he/she wants to try a 3some? I want to know why some girls can engage in orgy? I want to know why guys look for fl even though they are in a stable rs? Why guys wanna engage in no-string rs? I'm not speaking from experience, ust my curiosity after reading so much.

Such topics normally a taboo among your friends as society norm normally don't encourage such talk. And often only a few very open type of friends will talk or share about such topics

How he/she wanna try 3some
Other pioneers and expert here can advise you more on this.

Why some gals can engage into orgysession?
This may be due to some personalities that day have that likely encouraged them to explore more new things, combine with their comfortness and security that they have with either their partner around them when the act is happening.

They normally will not mass orgy with total stranger or someone they are not at least feel a bit attracted to or comfortable with.
Cause females are very emotional beings.compared with guy

Another interesting thing is girls are far easier to kiss another girl or do les acts with another gal than compared with a guy. Though such statement may be stereotype but by percentage its still easier to find a bi or les gal compared to a gay or bi guy. Not sure why though. Perhaps because gals are far more nurture in nature compared to guys

flowbow
02-11-2012, 11:02 AM
To all sisters and brothers with gfs, single bros who wrote to me, THANK YOU!
I can't reply to all as half the time I'm lazing in bed, building castles in the air.

Lastly to bros who feel offended, it's just too bad for u.
As the saying goes: what goes around, comes around. You have the cheek to ask me Fuck Off, then I can say the same to u. Fair? I would think so.
Babe, all I can say is... You're gonna have to get used to it. Many horny bastards here trying to score for one night stands and free fucks... And if they don't get what they want, they're gonna be nasty (which is what I think you experienced). But why do you care? It's an online forum... At the end of the day, the reality is that they still can't get you in their bed :D

Then again, if you're fortunate, you will meet really nice chaps in here. I've met some really nice people who have absolutely no hidden agendas and I hope you'll meet them too. :)

All the best in your quest! ;)

DegenerationX
02-11-2012, 11:04 AM
Then again, if you're fortunate, you will meet really nice chaps in here. I've met some really nice people who have absolutely no hidden agendas and I hope you'll meet them too. :)

I'm also a nice guy leh! :D

jasdude
02-11-2012, 11:07 AM

Her quest? for? better understanding sexual namaste or a FB or a BF or all the above?

AmeShin
02-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Next on why guys finding fl or other relationship thrill more often than gals?

Though we cannot assume all guys or zero gal do this. But it's seem percentage is higher in guys
Reason?
1) guys interest in sex seems to last a longer life span when compared with gals. Perhaps because even when they into forties fifties they can still reproduce!
Evolution wise males are more of Hunter instinct while gals are more of nurture instinct

Eg Hunter instinct may be implied as such that guy when they get older they can still have a mindset of finding a much younger partner to mate(sex) perhaps influenced by their unconscious innate mind.

Whereas gals always tend to find someone who is financially and emotionally dependable so to have a better and stable family environment to groom their children. This may explain why girls can be quite practical when finding their partner . If one does not have such stability its hard to have a good healthy family. However being practical is understandable as with our current high living cost environment but being materialistic is another different issue altogether.

2) unstimulating or stagnant sex lifestyle with their partners may also be a causal factor. Now lets give a thought , if a guy orgal able to give a very satisfying and exciting ,sometimes always changing of sexual sessions, will the guy or gal still seek alternative fun outside? Not very likely.
Again not all though. Some despite having wonderful session may still be tempted to flirt outside though

As for last question, why do guys seek fb or etc

Uglyly and frankly speaking, they just want physical fun and don't want to take responsibility with others as they have already got one stable true love or wife or gf

However it could also be they have no time
Or
They are hurt and not ready for a relationship
Or
Again some factors I mention above.

The above are just some of my opinions, there is no necessity to fully agree with me or think it as a full truth of it.
Just take it as a pinch of salt

acidicavex
02-11-2012, 11:18 AM
Bro I can click to enlarge the pic leh. Something wrong with your com?

Hmm maybe coz I using the phone not using com. Doesn't matter :)

flowbow
02-11-2012, 11:33 AM
I'm also a nice guy leh! :D

Never met you before... :p

Her quest? for? better understanding sexual namaste or a FB or a BF or all the above?

Whatever it is she is looking for... In this case I think she's just looking to satisfy her curiosity, not physically but like what you said, better understanding sexual namaste lor... Whatever namaste means...

Reoxy
02-11-2012, 11:36 AM

Is this uncle one of them? :D

flowbow
02-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Is this uncle one of them? :D

You ah? Wah... Must warn TS about you already. Biantai shushu :eek::eek::eek:

Reoxy
02-11-2012, 11:47 AM
You ah? Wah... Must warn TS about you already. Biantai shushu :eek::eek::eek:

The decision to siam you far far is a right one afterall. :cool:

flowbow
02-11-2012, 11:49 AM
The decision to siam you far far is a right one afterall. :cool:

If you agree to bring me along to BKK, I can take back that statement... Still not too late :o

Reoxy
02-11-2012, 12:14 PM
If you agree to bring me along to BKK, I can take back that statement... Still not too late :o

:rolleyes: you very wu hua hor... :rolleyes:

Next month see how...

guowei8
02-11-2012, 12:53 PM
Bring me too. I wear skirt lor :o

watdafug
02-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Bro, my group of gfs really nv touch on any sexual topics.
Either they are good actresses(goes the same for myself), or it's just me... Not sure if it's a right to be conservative among friends.. but im really curious to know...

Why don't you try to break the ice by sharing yours with them then to discuss it here. Maybe your frens will chip in? Here... You'll find guys wanting action than discussion.

singlicious
02-11-2012, 03:35 PM

well, I can use slut in my id too what. does that mean I'm a lady as well? please ley.

guess67
02-11-2012, 04:00 PM

Next month see how...

u so generous huh? :rolleyes:

cocobun
02-11-2012, 04:13 PM

as always, for the spirit of neh neh................lol

Reoxy
02-11-2012, 04:23 PM

Hmm... I have no comments. :cool:

Very tired. Just got back next week fly again. Shitzzz.

<<totally>>
02-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Hmm... I have no comments. Very tired. Just got back next week fly again. Shitzzz.
Tio ambushed har? Haha. Small guy work OT, Big guy should be enjoying and taking a break. Lolz.

cocobun
02-11-2012, 05:07 PM
Very tired. Just got back next week fly again. Shitzzz.

actually I'm also a biantai green monster, anyone wants to go to space with me?.....:D

<<totally>>
02-11-2012, 05:24 PM

Whatever namaste means...
Namaḥ means 'bow' and te means 'to you' (dative case of 'you'). Therefore, Namaste literally means "I bow to you".

So I believed bro jasdude might be suggesting 'her' as a sexual worshiper. Because human bow to God, including me too. Lolz. :D

Sen5eS
02-11-2012, 05:26 PM

Next month see how...

mai tu liao :D It's already Nov ...

Just ask her to pack light and bring herself with minimal clothing :D

Sen5eS
02-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Namaste :

“I bow to you” - my greetings, salutations or prostration to you.

The gesture Namaste represents the belief that there is a Divine spark within each of us that is located in the heart chakra. The gesture is an acknowledgment of the soul in one by the soul in another.

As for other alternative meanings, it could mean Bend Over ? :p

flowbow
02-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Namaḥ means 'bow' and te means 'to you' (dative case of 'you'). Therefore, Namaste literally means "I bow to you".

So I believed bro jasdude might be suggesting 'her' as a sexual worshiper. Because human bow to God, including me too. Lolz. :D
Thank you. :)

jasdude
02-11-2012, 08:43 PM

Well said bro! cannot answer it better.

iamasexyslut
02-11-2012, 10:27 PM
I'm amazed u guys can just talk among yourselves like that!
根本没有把我放在眼里!

After looking through all the mails and messages, I reckon 99.9% of the guys just wanna bring me... to bed! Men! *smacks forehead*

Have u ever wonder why some girls eventually become a slut *ahem* like myself? Let me share some personal experience with u...

I had my first bf when I was 21. Despite my friends all engaged in serious rs, I was really happy being single. I'm closely bonded to my family and I nv thought I need another person other than my family members.

The first man who touched me did a lot of things, which I shan't elaborate in case u guys resort to these to make a girl touched. I always thought being tgt eventually leads to marriage. Although he alr proposed, we still nv made it till the ROM. My world came crashing down, my family were upset to see me fallen. It was painful, really. My mum watched me as I lost kilos and kilos as the days went by. I finally picked myself up when I saw my dad hugging my mum as she cried.. I was a letdown. Why did I let a man manipulate my life?

iamasexyslut
02-11-2012, 10:37 PM
After a while I met another person. He didn't do much but I just felt close to him. For the first time ever, I felt he is the one. The rs got complicated and we ended things. Again my parents felt it was the negligence, that's why I fell so badly once more. This time around I refused to say anything, for I did not want my parents to worry. But parents being parents, they know, something is wrong. My child is upset. We went for a holiday and they showered me with lots of care, concern and most importantly, uncontional love.

My dad once told me, no matter how much hurt anyone has brought to u, remember, u once loved him a lot, which is why it hurts so much now. Always be nice, we need not want a reward or the person to reciprocate. But hatred will only bring about more negativity, so never give up believing you will find him..

I held on to my day's belief and lived on bravely.

Hence I tell myself, the next person I love, has to love my parents as well.

Lemonpie
02-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Good luck! Hope u find ur answers to all your questions, the man in your life and the dick/dicks for your pussy! All the best!

watdafug
02-11-2012, 10:47 PM
My dad once told me, no matter how much hurt anyone has brought to u, remember, u once loved him a lot, which is why it hurts so much now. Always be nice, we need not want a reward or the person to reciprocate. But hatred will only bring about more negativity, so never give up believing you will find him..

You're looking for love and to be loved not sex, swingers, threesome. You're in the wrong forum girl.

Noface
03-11-2012, 12:23 AM
not really much to add: just dayum

Sen5eS
03-11-2012, 12:29 AM
hmmm ... guess you've been thru some ups and downs and has shaped u the way you feel and think today ...

u could discuss all the above till kingdom come ... doesn't impact much if you don't go try it ... :) good luck.

iamasexyslut
03-11-2012, 02:24 AM
How would u feel if I say the above were all made up?
Will u think I just mind-fucked u? Or would u think u are not gonna get urself involved and be the next shit of hers? Anyway just chill and take it that I've just read a story. :)

Nonetheless, thanks for ur mails and messages. I just finished reading and yay! My account can now accommodate 256 mails! Thank You!

Any bros can enlighten me which girls in this forum I can chat with?
And I hope the bros whom I've replied to will be eager to meet! I know im really slow in replying... i really love to laze in bed and waste the day away! And in order to get a reply, pls impress me.. Really, but a msg like 'who r u?' , 'having slept with 20 girls, I can share with u...' ain't gonna work..

Ok I know I'm a total bitch but hey even a fl u nd 200 for an hour of hers.
So Thank you for ur patience!

iamasexyslut
03-11-2012, 03:13 AM
You're looking for love and to be loved not sex, swingers, threesome. You're in the wrong forum girl.

I'm not looking for love la bro!!
As a matter of fact, this is not the place to look for love... zzz
Thanks for reiterating the obvious. :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-11-2012, 07:13 AM
After looking through all the mails and messages, I reckon 99.9% of the guys just wanna bring me... to bed! Men! *smacks forehead*

Have u ever wonder why some girls eventually become a slut *ahem* like myself? Let me share some personal experience with u...

I had my first bf when I was 21. Despite my friends all engaged in serious rs, I was really happy being single. I'm closely bonded to my family and I nv thought I need another person other than my family members.

The first man who touched me did a lot of things, which I shan't elaborate in case u guys resort to these to make a girl touched. I always thought being tgt eventually leads to marriage. Although he alr proposed, we still nv made it till the ROM. My world came crashing down, my family were upset to see me fallen. It was painful, really. My mum watched me as I lost kilos and kilos as the days went by. I finally picked myself up when I saw my dad hugging my mum as she cried.. I was a letdown. Why did I let a man manipulate my life?

After a while I met another person. He didn't do much but I just felt close to him. For the first time ever, I felt he is the one. The rs got complicated and we ended things. Again my parents felt it was the negligence, that's why I fell so badly once more. This time around I refused to say anything, for I did not want my parents to worry. But parents being parents, they know, something is wrong. My child is upset. We went for a holiday and they showered me with lots of care, concern and most importantly, uncontional love.

With the 2 lost R/S stories, I bet there will be many posts and pm(s) flooding your mailbox SOON starting with: "I feel sorry for you and all the BS...pretending to empathize with you and offer you some degree of comfort ( hoping / trying to get in your pants seeking comfort for their didi)" :D

For better or worse. There should be mutual love, respect, appreciation and concern for each other parents. :D

But hor.....If the boat is sinking, I will definitely choose to save my mother cos she can't swim :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-11-2012, 07:46 AM
But to be fair, if there's a fire, I will try to save both and willing to sacrifice myself (If necessary)....but that is not necessary cos our CD quite capable and professional :D

guess67
03-11-2012, 07:47 AM
IK, I like ur reason for editing the post :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-11-2012, 07:52 AM
IK, I like ur reason for editing the post :D

Thank you, Sis guess67. :D

It's better to put resources and capabilities to productive use :D

BTW, any one know of any good and reliable maltese breeders in singapore? I think it should be able to get along with my 2 big ones and I learnt a lot from Esteem Mr. "Tsst" Cesar Millan in his last trip in town :D

Sen5eS
03-11-2012, 08:10 AM
you Breed Dogs too ? hahahaha

guess67
03-11-2012, 08:16 AM
I am into shih tzu and Yorkshire. U want Maltese show breeder?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-11-2012, 08:16 AM
I am into shih tzu and Yorkshire. U want Maltese show breeder?

Just a Responsible Breeder is okay. Maybe go SPCA to adopt one :D

you Breed Dogs too ? hahahaha

Not breed. :D I love dogs and own dogs as pets :D
I jog and swim with my dogs :D

acidicavex
03-11-2012, 08:25 AM
Will u think I just mind-fucked u? Or would u think u are not gonna get urself involved and be the next shit of hers? Anyway just chill and take it that I've just read a story. :)

Nonetheless, thanks for ur mails and messages. I just finished reading and yay! My account can now accommodate 256 mails! Thank You!

Wow that Confirm u are one freaking bitch with those mind-fucking tales or story must be reading the respond and enjoying yourself after those 2 post Congratz.

Cuntworth
03-11-2012, 08:30 AM
I love Maltese since my last and only one passed away due to old age years back... Maltese are gentle and dun bark much ...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-11-2012, 08:33 AM
I love Maltese since my last and only one passed away due to old age years back... Maltese are gentle and dun bark much ...

I am sincerely sorry to hear that. Their life span is like what? 12-14years? :confused:

Yup. They are awesome and cute. Love to please and full off affection :D
Plus point is they don't bark a lot :D

georgemagnum
03-11-2012, 08:43 AM
With the 2 lost R/S stories, I bet there will be many posts and pm(s) flooding your mailbox SOON starting with: "I feel sorry for you and all the BS...pretending to empathize with you and offer you some degree of comfort ( hoping / trying to get in your pants seeking comfort for their didi)"

For better or worse. There should be mutual love, respect, appreciation and concern for each other parents. :D

But hor.....If the boat is sinking, I will definitely choose to save my mother cos she can't swim :D

Bro,

U and Cocobun's post really got class and always well crafted..... Nice reading n smiling first thing in the morning .... Have a nice weekend :)

TS,

Life is never full of a bed of roses .... I certainly like ur dad's advice for u ..... Never gibe up ....

gm :D

georgemagnum
03-11-2012, 08:47 AM

Hahaha .... Coco bro ..... U r hilarious to the max !!!!! :p
I'll call u nehneh bun if u r ok .... Hehe ... :cool:

gm

acidicavex
03-11-2012, 08:57 AM

Ya true had one also past away old age 7 yrs ago not the mention they are very smart also.

guess67
03-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Hahaha .... Coco bro ..... U r hilarious to the max !!!!! :p
I'll call u nehneh bun if u r ok .... Hehe ... :cool:

gm

Neh neh is the trademark of Reoxy, cannot use on ccb :D

guess67
03-11-2012, 09:01 AM
I am sincerely sorry to hear that. Their life span is like what? 12-14years? :confused:

Yup. They are awesome and cute. Love to please and full off affection :D
Plus point is they don't bark a lot :D

It depends on the training, my neighbors' malteses are very barkish!

My gals learn 2 words 'shut up' and 'quiet' :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-11-2012, 09:09 AM
It depends on the training, my neighbors' malteses are very barkish!

My gals learn 2 words 'shut up' and 'quiet'

Your neighbor no watch dog whisperer ' Tsst! Tsst! Tsst! :D

When my dog barks at strangers, I just point a finger. They keep quiet liao :D When the neighbourhood dogs barks at me, I also point a finger (Different finger) but when I was surrounded by 10 over stray dogs in Thailand, I used my finger to press a number on my cell :D I always recalled this hilarious incident in China when an Ang Moh was bitten by a dog, it's owner gave her a ting bottle of 风油 to apply on her wound and this Ang Moh KPKB demanding to go to hospital. I felt bad for this friend cos I was rolling on the floor with laughter :D

acidicavex
03-11-2012, 09:32 AM
It could very annoying at times especially late in the night and you're sleepin in the sofa.

My neighbour have 2 could sense they feel left out as the family is always not home and come back late in the night. They bark with joy when the someone from the family is back. The thing is late at night...... However when my kids love to make them bark :p by teasing them haha irritating bark but it is the bark of joy that someone is playing with them.

freebiez
03-11-2012, 09:45 AM
hi bored gal, feel free to discuss anything here. i am sure a lot of bros are willing to discuss such things to u...it's a sex forum for god's sake...

btw, u have a nice shaven piece of clam rite there...:p

curiouslala
03-11-2012, 09:55 AM
Hello!

Due to my upbringing and circle if friends, I hardly had chance to touch on this topic.

I really want to discuss more with fellow bros and sis on topics like milf, swing, 3some, lesbians etc. I mean I don't/can't just openly discuss about this with friends or colleagues. But it bothers me as I really want to explore and know more.

Pls drop me an email at: [email protected] to bring our discussions to greater sexier heights!

xoxo,
Sexy Slut

Hi sis..
I think about those topics u really should discussed it with guys. As mostly ppl whom interested in threesome (ffm) or mild are guys.
For another threesome topics along with swing and lesbian, u could ask to those couple whom engaged in that kinda lifestyle.
I think normal girl in here only do one on one match with a guy.. :)

ac171
03-11-2012, 11:35 AM
What does TS mean?

I guess many would think I'm just a random bored man trying to disturb the rest. So.. A picture speaks a thousand words isn't it?

I'm still reading.

Heeheehee

By posting the picture above you've already made some of the guys here wanting to get into your pants more than just talking to you, just my humble opinion.

If you really just want to read up more on all these you can always go to "Adult Discussion About Sex". There's a lot of discussion which might interest you too. :)

Of cos, if you agenda is to come here and make more friends who are open to talk about sexual topics like swingings, threesomes and such then you've come to the right place, but be careful of those guys who just want to get themselves in your pants for all the efforts made to get your attention. There are some really nasty ones hidden behind their nicks but there's some who are really nice too. I personally have met some nice people and made a few friends here, both man and woman.

ColourBlindx2
03-11-2012, 12:04 PM
There are some really nasty ones hidden behind their nicks but there's some who are really nice too. I personally have met some nice people and made a few friends here, both man and woman.

*waves arms frantically*

Which category does the Colourblinds fall into?

Colourblind f

Ascott
03-11-2012, 12:05 PM
By posting the picture above you've already made some of the guys here wanting to get into your pants more than just talking to you, just my humble opinion.

If you really just want to read up more on all these you can always go to "Adult Discussion About Sex". There's a lot of discussion which might interest you too. :)

Of cos, if you agenda is to come here and make more friends who are open to talk about sexual topics like swingings, threesomes and such then you've come to the right place, but be careful of those guys who just want to get themselves in your pants for all the efforts made to get your attention. There are some really nasty ones hidden behind their nicks but there's some who are really nice too. I personally have met some nice people and made a few friends here, both man and woman.

Totally agrees with ac171.
BTW, I'm old and experience. Being there done that.... can PM me for email add. & whatelse if interested to chat.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-11-2012, 12:15 PM
but be careful of those guys who just want to get themselves in your pants for all the efforts made to get your attention. There are some really nasty ones hidden behind their nicks.

Golden Advice :D

acidicavex
03-11-2012, 12:21 PM

Bro lucky you change the colour haha i need highlight over it to see what you post :p:)

iamasexyslut
03-11-2012, 12:36 PM
With the 2 lost R/S stories, I bet there will be many posts and pm(s) flooding your mailbox SOON starting with: "I feel sorry for you and all the BS...pretending to empathize with you and offer you some degree of comfort

Don't have leh!

This is hilarious!!

iamasexyslut
03-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Wow that Confirm u are one freaking bitch with those mind-fucking tales or story must be reading the respond and enjoying yourself after those 2 post Congratz.

Nah~ as a matter of fact I was only expecting an immediate reply.
Apparently no one seems to be on the same time zone as me. ;(

iamasexyslut
03-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Hi sis..
I think about those topics u really should discussed it with guys. As mostly ppl whom interested in threesome (ffm) or mild are guys.
For another threesome topics along with swing and lesbian, u could ask to those couple whom engaged in that kinda lifestyle.
I think normal girl in here only do one on one match with a guy.. :)

Really? There are normal girls who do that?

iamasexyslut
03-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Ahh my bad!! I only wanted to prove my identity! This is what happens when u are rash and want to prove others wrong ;(

iamasexyslut
03-11-2012, 12:45 PM

Can u pls pm me and warn me? Thank you!

ch33zy
03-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Ahh my bad!! I only wanted to prove my identity! This is what happens when u are rash and want to prove others wrong ;(

there are times that you should calm down and slow your pace.. being rash mostly will land you in wrong decisions or actions..

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-11-2012, 01:11 PM
I don't have pm function in this account so I'm gonna tell you a story from long long time ago :D

Can u pls pm me and warn me? Thank you!

Little Red Riding Hood - Charles Perrault

Once upon a time there lived in a certain village a little country girl, the prettiest creature who was ever seen. Her mother was excessively fond of her; and her grandmother doted on her still more. This good woman had a little red riding hood made for her. It suited the girl so extremely well that everybody called her Little Red Riding Hood. One day her mother, having made some cakes, said to her, "Go, my dear, and see how your grandmother is doing, for I hear she has been very ill. Take her a cake, and this little pot of butter."

Little Red Riding Hood set out immediately to go to her grandmother, who lived in another village. As she was going through the wood, she met with a wolf, who had a very great mind to eat her up, but he dared not, because of some woodcutters working nearby in the forest. He asked her where she was going. The poor child, who did not know that it was dangerous to stay and talk to a wolf, said to him, "I am going to see my grandmother and carry her a cake and a little pot of butter from my mother."

"Does she live far off?" said the wolf

"Oh I say," answered Little Red Riding Hood; "it is beyond that mill you see there, at the first house in the village."

"Well," said the wolf, "and I'll go and see her too. I'll go this way and go you that, and we shall see who will be there first."

The wolf ran as fast as he could, taking the shortest path, and the little girl took a roundabout way, entertaining herself by gathering nuts, running after butterflies, and gathering bouquets of little flowers. It was not long before the wolf arrived at the old woman's house. He knocked at the door: tap, tap. :D

"Who's there?"

"Your grandchild, Little Red Riding Hood," replied the wolf, counterfeiting her voice; "who has brought you a cake and a little pot of butter sent you by mother."

The good grandmother, who was in bed, because she was somewhat ill, cried out, "Pull the bobbin, and the latch will go up."

The wolf pulled the bobbin, and the door opened, and then he immediately fell upon the good woman and ate her up in a moment, for it been more than three days since he had eaten. He then shut the door and got into the grandmother's bed, expecting Little Red Riding Hood, who came some time afterwards and knocked at the door: tap, tap.

"Who's there?"

Little Red Riding Hood, hearing the big voice of the wolf, was at first afraid; but believing her grandmother had a cold and was hoarse, answered, "It is your grandchild Little Red Riding Hood, who has brought you a cake and a little pot of butter mother sends you."

The wolf cried out to her, softening his voice as much as he could, "Pull the bobbin, and the latch will go up."

Little Red Riding Hood pulled the bobbin, and the door opened.

The wolf, seeing her come in, said to her, hiding himself under the bedclothes, "Put the cake and the little pot of butter upon the stool, and come get into bed with me."

Little Red Riding Hood took off her clothes and got into bed. She was greatly amazed to see how her grandmother looked in her nightclothes, and said to her, "Grandmother, what big arms you have!"

"All the better to hug you with, my dear."
"Grandmother, what big legs you have!"
"All the better to run with, my child."
"Grandmother, what big ears you have!"
"All the better to hear with, my child."
"Grandmother, what big eyes you have!"
"All the better to see with, my child."
"Grandmother, what big teeth you have got!"
"All the better to eat you up with."

And, saying these words, this wicked wolf fell upon Little Red Riding Hood, and ate her all up. :o

Moral: Girls, regardless of attractiveness levels, ages, weights and heights, well bred young ladies, should never talk to strangers, for if they should do so, they may well provide dinner for a wolf. I say "wolf," but there are various kinds of wolves. There are also those who are charming, quiet, polite, unassuming, complacent, and sweet, who pursue young women at home and in the streets. And unfortunately, it is these gentle wolves who are the most dangerous ones of all.

cocobun
03-11-2012, 01:21 PM
I want green riding Hood.....I am a green wolf....:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-11-2012, 01:23 PM
I want green riding Hood.....I am a green wolf....:D

This one should be Princess Belle from Beauty and the Beast :D

ac171
03-11-2012, 03:19 PM
*waves arms frantically*

Which category does the Colourblinds fall into?

Colourblind f

Aren't you asking me the obvious? :p

Sis, you'll be more shock to know that those lesbians/bisexuals, swings and engage in threesomes look WAY more normal than those sluts working in CBD area.

and babe, time to learn how to use multi-quote. Also, you don't need to show your pussy to prove your identity.

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii551/ac171/BD66912C-AAC4-4979-AA8A-B9D94D8B0934-15344-0000215A1378F8A2.jpg

A non nude picture like this is MORE than enough :D

curiouslala
03-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Usually if they do swing or threesome its because they have trusted partner.
as for gangbang, I cant tell u anything. I'm not interested in that.
And to me, one on one is enough.

And ya, like what ac171 said, some bad guys here lurking for u. Hope u careful enough when picking ppl.. :)

Better just post ur qns in adult discussion. I think there will b people who will answer ur curiosity. :)

unsung80
03-11-2012, 04:10 PM
What does TS mean?

I'm still reading.

Heeheehee

Such a beautiful pussy, simply love the view of it.

vinkway
03-11-2012, 05:36 PM
I don't have pm function in this account so I'm gonna tell you a story from long long time ago :D

Little Red Riding Hood - Charles Perrault

Once upon a time there lived in a certain village a little country girl, the prettiest creature who was ever seen. Her mother was excessively fond of her; and her grandmother doted on her still more. This good woman had a little red riding hood made for her. It suited the girl so extremely well that everybody called her Little Red Riding Hood. One day her mother, having made some cakes, said to her, "Go, my dear, and see how your grandmother is doing, for I hear she has been very ill. Take her a cake, and this little pot of butter."

Little Red Riding Hood set out immediately to go to her grandmother, who lived in another village. As she was going through the wood, she met with a wolf, who had a very great mind to eat her up, but he dared not, because of some woodcutters working nearby in the forest. He asked her where she was going. The poor child, who did not know that it was dangerous to stay and talk to a wolf, said to him, "I am going to see my grandmother and carry her a cake and a little pot of butter from my mother."

"Does she live far off?" said the wolf

"Oh I say," answered Little Red Riding Hood; "it is beyond that mill you see there, at the first house in the village."

"Well," said the wolf, "and I'll go and see her too. I'll go this way and go you that, and we shall see who will be there first."

The wolf ran as fast as he could, taking the shortest path, and the little girl took a roundabout way, entertaining herself by gathering nuts, running after butterflies, and gathering bouquets of little flowers. It was not long before the wolf arrived at the old woman's house. He knocked at the door: tap, tap. :D

"Who's there?"

"Your grandchild, Little Red Riding Hood," replied the wolf, counterfeiting her voice; "who has brought you a cake and a little pot of butter sent you by mother."

The good grandmother, who was in bed, because she was somewhat ill, cried out, "Pull the bobbin, and the latch will go up."

The wolf pulled the bobbin, and the door opened, and then he immediately fell upon the good woman and ate her up in a moment, for it been more than three days since he had eaten. He then shut the door and got into the grandmother's bed, expecting Little Red Riding Hood, who came some time afterwards and knocked at the door: tap, tap.

"Who's there?"

Little Red Riding Hood, hearing the big voice of the wolf, was at first afraid; but believing her grandmother had a cold and was hoarse, answered, "It is your grandchild Little Red Riding Hood, who has brought you a cake and a little pot of butter mother sends you."

The wolf cried out to her, softening his voice as much as he could, "Pull the bobbin, and the latch will go up."

Little Red Riding Hood pulled the bobbin, and the door opened.

The wolf, seeing her come in, said to her, hiding himself under the bedclothes, "Put the cake and the little pot of butter upon the stool, and come get into bed with me."

Little Red Riding Hood took off her clothes and got into bed. She was greatly amazed to see how her grandmother looked in her nightclothes, and said to her, "Grandmother, what big arms you have!"

"All the better to hug you with, my dear."
"Grandmother, what big legs you have!"
"All the better to run with, my child."
"Grandmother, what big ears you have!"
"All the better to hear with, my child."
"Grandmother, what big eyes you have!"
"All the better to see with, my child."
"Grandmother, what big teeth you have got!"
"All the better to eat you up with."

And, saying these words, this wicked wolf fell upon Little Red Riding Hood, and ate her all up. :o

Moral: Girls, regardless of attractiveness levels, ages, weights and heights, well bred young ladies, should never talk to strangers, for if they should do so, they may well provide dinner for a wolf. I say "wolf," but there are various kinds of wolves. There are also those who are charming, quiet, polite, unassuming, complacent, and sweet, who pursue young women at home and in the streets. And unfortunately, it is these gentle wolves who are the most dangerous ones of all.

Seriously very TRUE.. lol.. but there are lazy wolf like me.. tired of eating le.. LOL.. got my sole sheep :)

vinkway
03-11-2012, 05:38 PM

Sis, you'll be more shock to know that those lesbians/bisexuals, swings and engage in threesomes look WAY more normal than those sluts working in CBD area.

and babe, time to learn how to use multi-quote. Also, you don't need to show your pussy to prove your identity.

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii551/ac171/BD66912C-AAC4-4979-AA8A-B9D94D8B0934-15344-0000215A1378F8A2.jpg

i know it seems super weird.. i myself feel extreme weird to do this but i really am interested to the max.. AC171 can i have the opportunity to know you better?

ColourBlindx2
03-11-2012, 11:37 PM

Long kang picture huh? Soooooooo sexy!!

Me want milk!

Colourblind f

Reoxy
03-11-2012, 11:43 PM
Support .........

As usual. :D

iamasexyslut
03-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Moral: Girls, regardless of attractiveness levels, ages, weights and heights, well bred young ladies, should never talk to strangers, for if they should do so, they may well provide dinner for a wolf. I say "wolf," but there are various kinds of wolves. There are also those who are charming, quiet, polite, unassuming, complacent, and sweet, who pursue young women at home and in the streets. And unfortunately, it is these gentle wolves who are the most dangerous ones of all. [/QUOTE]

Nice!
I appreciate your effort in writing and colour coding. :)

scentbug
03-11-2012, 11:54 PM
I've been called out. I'm the gentle wolf. Where's the damsel in distress? LOL!

scentbug
03-11-2012, 11:56 PM

Woohoo! Nice shot! So much better than nude

ac171
04-11-2012, 12:17 AM
i know it seems super weird.. i myself feel extreme weird to do this but i really am interested to the max.. AC171 can i have the opportunity to know you better?

I'm afraid you don't, because I am not interested.

Me want milk!

Colourblind f

LOL you will know when there is milk. But HEY! You've got more milk and deeper long kang than me can? Wait till you donate some to me and Giz. Haha! :p

Woohoo! Nice shot! So much better than nude

Thank you for that. :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
04-11-2012, 12:54 AM
Nice!
I appreciate your effort in writing and colour coding. :)

As the Chinese saying: The same type of rice raises up a hundred types of different people.

Keep this in mind: There's no gender-specific among good and bad people. ;)

Around here, curiosity will leads to a spiral path down the abyss (pants too):D

georgemagnum
04-11-2012, 01:15 AM
As the Chinese saying: The same type of rice raises up a hundred types of different people.

Applause ... Really got ink water la bro :)

gm

Ichigo_Kurosaki
04-11-2012, 01:20 AM
Applause ... Really got ink water la bro :)

gm

Good morning! :D How's things with you? ;)

ac171
04-11-2012, 01:21 AM

Totally agree to everything bro IK said. :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
04-11-2012, 01:49 AM
Totally agree to everything bro IK said. :)

Thank you for support :D

Biggietitties
04-11-2012, 01:55 AM
Hey babe, u can tok to me about it.. :)

acidicavex
04-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Good story bro IK basket you really have a lot of ink in u hahaha.

Yawn lazy Sunday and hot weather.

I wonder another thing?? Could it be a reverse role here wolf = ...... And the red riding hood = ....... Hahahaa

flowbow
04-11-2012, 06:28 PM
My advice would be to not meet up with anyone here one-on-one unless you feel like you know him well enough (virtually) to trust him. Though I doubt it's possible to really trust anyone when you only know his/her online persona...

If you really wanna meet up with someone, it would be much safer meeting up in a group. :)

georgemagnum
04-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Good morning! :D How's things with you? ;)

Good evening bro.
Things so so .... Din Kenna 4d ..... The ongoing search (1st assignment) wasn't good ...... Troubled ......

gm

unsung80
04-11-2012, 07:15 PM

Wow that's massively nice! :D

iamasexyslut
04-11-2012, 10:19 PM

Bro.... I'm using the hp most of the time...

[img=http://s6.postimage.org/jurkf3j2l/image.jpg] (http://postimage.org/image/jurkf3j2l/)

The words are so freaking small... Wait~ Don't assume I don't know how to blow up the words! I just like it this way... Which explains the typo and why it's tough for me to multi quote... Also, I prefer to reply on a one-to-one basis, I find it's more polite that way...

iamasexyslut
04-11-2012, 10:22 PM
Wow that's massively nice! :D

I'm sorry but it looks more like an ass to me than a well-endowed lady.
The arms suggest he/she is either plump or trying very hard to squeeze the career line. Read: A man trying to squeezeeeeeeeeeee his man boobs.

I know I'm rude. But I thought it's even more impolite, albeit unappreciative of MY PICTURE!!! ;(

iamasexyslut
04-11-2012, 10:29 PM
My advice would be to not meet up with anyone here one-on-one unless you feel like you know him well enough (virtually) to trust him. Though I doubt it's possible to really trust anyone when you only know his/her online persona...

If you really wanna meet up with someone, it would be much safer meeting up in a group. :)

Noted, with many thanks!!!

iamasexyslut
04-11-2012, 10:49 PM
FAQ 101:

How do I get a reply from The Sexy Slut?
Impress me!! I really admire those bros who sent me your pictures! Please rest assured the photos are for my own viewing pleasure, no less. ;)

Just what the fuck do you want bitch? I only want to get in your pants!
A kid or two? HAHA~ I do want to meet up with people. Lady is my top priority as I just want to talk to another lady. Couples come next, provided you prove to be decent, polite and sincere. Single boys, men, hum sup ah peks, etc KIV first. But if I replied you, you stand a chance! How high? Slightly higher than those who didn't even get a reply la!

Let me reiterate myself once more, I KNOW I'm a total bitch, very rude to nasty dudes with inconsiderate comments, but nobody is forcing you to cum in!

tommyjanis
04-11-2012, 10:59 PM
hello~

this thread looks interesting! and i am new here. pls give more guidance. :D

hehe!

tommyjanis
04-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Hello~

this thread looks interesting! and i am new here, need more guidance! :D

hehe!

ac171
04-11-2012, 11:18 PM
Bro.... I'm using the hp most of the time...

[img=http://s6.postimage.org/jurkf3j2l/image.jpg] (http://postimage.org/image/jurkf3j2l/)

The words are so freaking small... Wait~ Don't assume I don't know how to blow up the words! I just like it this way... Which explains the typo and why it's tough for me to multi quote... Also, I prefer to reply on a one-to-one basis, I find it's more polite that way...

The arms suggest he/she is either plump or trying very hard to squeeze the career line. Read: A man trying to squeezeeeeeeeeeee his man boobs.

I know I'm rude. But I thought it's even more impolite, albeit unappreciative of MY PICTURE!!! ;(

LOL... Young girl, one word for you: Whatever.
I believe I've never said that I'm unappreciative of your picture, and neither does the guys here. In fact, you have a nice picture posted there FYI. I'm telling you is simply because I'm warning you before you got the wrong crowd with their hidden agenda of trying to get your attention. And as for multi-quote, it's simply because that would make the thread looks neat, so no offense about it.

Whether I'm a man or woman, you don't have to know and I don't need to clarify on that. Whose who have met me can be my judge. And yes I am not slim. You can call me plump/fat/ugly or whatever you want. :) It's the first time my 34C is being called as "man-boobs", so I'm kinda amused. :p

If it's simply because more guys are responding to what I've posted and you're unhappy about it, I can remove that with no hard feelings. All you need is to let me know about it. ;)

Lastly, I hope you'll have more other sisters here to share with you their sexual stories soon and by posting this reply, I've just bumped your thread to gain more attention. Cheerios!

alancoolbreeze
04-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Yes! You have new mail ... This is interesting .. One fucking horny rod Here!

ColourBlindx2
04-11-2012, 11:36 PM

I know I'm rude. But I thought it's even more impolite, albeit unappreciative of MY PICTURE!!!

AC is a female. I can attest to that. I even grabbed her boobs in public to feel the goods.

And so you want non-man-boobs? I'll give you non-man-boobs :)

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16852/168529461fedd00cafc734da50d320bcd65e5ec3.jpg

Woops sorry, i PUSHED it up!! Next pic, no hands!!

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16852/168529630b8122581f45dbac6c4776301d6c05d5.jpg

Well maybe i cheated by bending over a little......and i swear, no photoshop!

And sorry that my pics are so big........by the way Ms SexySlut, nice pic you have.

Colourblind f

Becktan88
04-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Hi babe,

Still waiting for ur emailed response. Hope to have some great time and chit chat v u. =). Really wanna to be one of ur friend to share and discuss on the experience. =) so waiting u. my email: [email protected].

kuroarashi
05-11-2012, 12:04 AM
Put TS's picture into google image search, and it came up with the pimpled face._.

acidicavex
05-11-2012, 12:07 AM
AC is a female. I can attest to that. I even grabbed her boobs in public to feel the goods.

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16852/168529461fedd00cafc734da50d320bcd65e5ec3.jpg

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16852/168529630b8122581f45dbac6c4776301d6c05d5.jpg

And sorry that my pics are so big........by the way Ms SexySlut, nice pic you have.

Colourblind f

Wow so sexy asset hmmm cig in btw boobs wonder how a cigar feel light :p haha

wolfberry2
05-11-2012, 12:34 AM
...I personally have met some nice people and made a few friends here, both man and woman.

:p how abt me?

cocobun
05-11-2012, 05:09 AM

Colourblind f

The legendary 'cigarette on boobs' shot is here once again......support support...:D

gizbabe
05-11-2012, 09:39 AM
There are some really nasty ones hidden behind their nicks but there's some who are really nice too.

Yes, especially those that call themselves legend and regulars.....Beware...

LOL..... My snow white have another admirer!! Maybe can start a fan club already...

Me want milk!

Colourblind f

Me cannot see.... not fair!!!!! send me private one can?

I believe I've never said that I'm unappreciative of your picture, and neither does the guys here. In fact, you have a nice picture posted there FYI. I'm telling you is simply because I'm warning you before you got the wrong crowd with their hidden agenda of trying to get your attention. And as for multi-quote, it's simply because that would make the thread looks neat, so no offense about it.

Whether I'm a man or woman, you don't have to know and I don't need to clarify on that. Whose who have met me can be my judge. And yes I am not slim. You can call me plump/fat/ugly or whatever you want. It's the first time my 34C is being called as "man-boobs", so I'm kinda amused. :p

If it's simply because more guys are responding to what I've posted and you're unhappy about it, I can remove that with no hard feelings. All you need is to let me know about it.

Lastly, I hope you'll have more other sisters here to share with you their sexual stories soon and by posting this reply, I've just bumped your thread to gain more attention.

Babe, you just missed the opportunity to know one of the most charming lady here in SBF.... AC and CBf are the nicest, coolest and most awesome people I met here...

And AC doesn't have man boobs, she has a solid C cuppers to die for....

Colourblind f

Wah..... early morning make me nosebleed leh ..... I oso like the overflowing bikini one... Can I see it please?

iamasexyslut
05-11-2012, 01:39 PM

Whether I'm a man or woman, you don't have to know and I don't need to clarify on that. Whose who have met me can be my judge. And yes I am not slim. You can call me plump/fat/ugly or whatever you want. :) It's the first time my 34C is being called as "man-boobs", so I'm kinda amused. :p

If it's simply because more guys are responding to what I've posted and you're unhappy about it, I can remove that with no hard feelings. All you need is to let me know about it. ;)

Lastly, I hope you'll have more other sisters here to share with you their sexual stories soon and by posting this reply, I've just bumped your thread to gain more attention. Cheerios!

I truly appreciate your effort in replying.
Thank You! Cheers!

iamasexyslut
05-11-2012, 01:46 PM

Colourblind f

I admit I was rude.. But I really thought ac was a guy!
I hate dirty old men... I'm usually nice to females

I like your pics! Thank you for posting! like ur sense of humour as well! :)

But I guess I'm really not used to this scene.
Pls be patient with me as I slowly learn to accept the new, which is prob a norm to u people.

Sorry if I've offended any ladies. Here to make friends not war. :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
05-11-2012, 01:57 PM

Errrr.....Ahem.....Cannot like that 1 bamboo hit whole boat of men leh :D

"Dirty" (strong and sexual interest) have no specific age/gender group :D

Dirty Old Man (Woman) : An older man (woman) who is sexually interested in younger women (man) or girls (boys). :D

Men are more forgiving and accepting cos almost all like Dirty Aunties :D

vinkway
05-11-2012, 01:58 PM
LOL..... My snow white have another admirer!! Maybe can start a fan club already...

LOL.. well.. she directly reject me le.. well.. its fine la.. it juz her lost.. :)

Wish you guys have fun.. im off next week to Japan.. see can get any nice AV ladies.. LOL.. heard they hate asian.. but seems different for me :)

Take care wor giz

ColourBlindx2
05-11-2012, 02:32 PM

I like your pics! Thank you for posting! like ur sense of humour as well! :)

Pls be patient with me as I slowly learn to accept the new, which is prob a norm to u people.

Sorry if I've offended any ladies. Here to make friends not war. :)

Dirty old men = necessary evil, otherwise we tend to be unappreciative of the men who are young and clean ;)

Cheers!

Colourblind f

gizbabe
05-11-2012, 02:34 PM
LOL.. well.. she directly reject me le.. well.. its fine la.. it juz her lost.. :)

Take care wor giz

LOL.... So now change target har??;)

ac171
05-11-2012, 02:43 PM
:p how abt me?

You're my "sugar" daddy, of cos you're nice. 

The legendary 'cigarette on boobs' shot is here once again......support support...:D

If you have come out from the car the other day I probably would be able to let you see the legendary ciggies on boobs live. Heh heh...

Yes, especially those that call themselves legend and regulars.....Beware...

LOL..... My snow white have another admirer!!  Maybe can start a fan club already...

Me cannot see.... not fair!!!!! send me private one can?

Babe, you just missed the opportunity to know one of the most charming lady here in SBF....  AC and CBf are the nicest, coolest and most awesome people I met here...

And AC doesn't have man boobs, she has a solid C cuppers to die for....

Wah..... early morning make me nosebleed leh ..... I oso like the overflowing bikini one... Can I see it please?

Babe, you don't have to see the picture, you have the privilege to touch or like CBF's case, touch 1 (boobs) get 1 (butt) free. Lol!

I like your pics! Thank you for posting! like ur sense of humour as well! : )

Sorry if I've offended any ladies. Here to make friends not war. : )

Just because I sound like a man then you have to be so rude, I'm sure this shouldn't be the case young lady...

If you sincerely want to make friends you shouldn't have even used such rude words on people you barely know. And even if I'm a man, you have no reason to comment on my man boobs just because you think all man here are dirty.

P/s: You should have seen my profile before blasting your rude comments at me.

Wish you guys have fun.. im off next week to Japan.. see can get any nice AV ladies.. LOL.. heard they hate asian.. but seems different for me :)

Take care wor giz

I rejected you because of your PMs. Check your PM later at 3pm. I need to go back to work now and will draft you a reply later.

gizbabe
05-11-2012, 03:16 PM

Sorry if I've offended any ladies. Here to make friends not war.

Hey babe, we are really just a bunch of fun loving people (girls)!!! So join us next time and see for yourself.....CBF alone could answer most of your questions about sexuality and she would be happy to support that with photos for your reference... erm.... that's if she likes you lah...:D

What you you mean by 'u people'? What are you then?

There's no 'u people' or 'me people' here.... There's a real person behind every nick you see here that deserves every bit of respect as a decent human being...

This is a sex forum and there's of course a lot of dirty old men, dirty young men, etc..You name it, they have it... My take is to just have fun and don't take things too seriously...

Btw I lurrrvvee dirty old men.... They are so very entertaining.... LOL *points finger at my fav big neh neh tikopek, Reoxy!*

Have fun and enjoy your stay! PM me if you wanna join our FFF outing next time.... We welcome you with open arms babe.....:D

gizbabe
05-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Babe, you don't have to see the picture, you have the privilege to touch or like CBF's case, touch 1 (boobs) get 1 (butt) free. Lol!

Yummss...... Saw the pic liao.... lick can?;);)

Reoxy
05-11-2012, 03:38 PM
And so you want non-man-boobs? I'll give you non-man-boobs

Colourblind f

Support As Usual! :D

Btw I lurrrvvee dirty old men.... They are so very entertaining.... LOL *points finger at my fav big neh neh tikopek, Reoxy!*

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm14/x_incognito_x/middle_finger_flame_jpg_w300h300.jpg

I am only 34 can... :cool:

gizbabe
05-11-2012, 03:50 PM

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm14/x_incognito_x/middle_finger_flame_jpg_w300h300.jpg

I am only 34 can...

wasei..... very free hor.... why no go gym with me??

btw i have the original pic of the middle finger leh, you wan?? LOLOLOL....:D

ac171
05-11-2012, 03:53 PM
Yummss...... Saw the pic liao.... lick can?;)

Cannot.. I shy.

And I like dirty old man too! They're my daily entertainment can? I can't work without those tiko old man. Lol. Love them to bits.

I am only 34 can... :cool:

Heh I thought you mentioned before you're 50?

gizbabe
05-11-2012, 03:56 PM

He's 34 but looks 50.... LOLOLOLOLOLOL......

ColourBlindx2
05-11-2012, 03:58 PM
CBF alone could answer most of your questions about sexuality and she would be happy to support that with photos for your reference... erm.... that's if she likes you lah...

You made me sound like Aunt Sexuality. Maybe i should give Sex Education in schools?? Kekeke

If you have come out from the car the other day I probably would be able to let you see the legendary ciggies on boobs live. Heh heh...

P/s: You should have seen my profile before blasting your rude comments at me.

AC, you become my pimp already huh?

Yummss...... Saw the pic liao.... lick can?;);)

Cannot. Suck only.

Colourblind f

Reoxy
05-11-2012, 04:06 PM

55.... :D

He's 34 but looks 50.... LOLOLOLOLOLOL......

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq21/Rockstar_9427/keith9.jpg

I look very young can... :D

maotaicat
05-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Don't forget to invite me next time. I may be someone you are looking for!!!!!!

My e-mail:[email protected]

ac171
05-11-2012, 04:14 PM
55.... :D

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq21/Rockstar_9427/keith9.jpg

I look very young can... :D

I've never seen you before, no comment about that. :p

But I still prefer tiko dirty old man. Haha!

Reoxy
05-11-2012, 04:22 PM
But I still prefer tiko dirty old man. Haha!

Like this huh?

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb255/elpapi_cace/dirty-old-man.jpg

ac171
05-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Like this huh?

Not that bad, but they would check on the length of my dress everyday, see if I got put on makeup or not, brings me to lunch and dinner for free and drives me home. And those old man in my office are not that old la, all in their 40s/50s but handsome and good looking for their age. The flirting part I leave it up to your imagination ya? ;)

I love my job because of these man that I have to handle everyday!

Reoxy
05-11-2012, 04:50 PM
i love my job because of these man that i have to handle everyday!

请问你哪儿还招人不? :d

acidicavex
05-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Like this huh?

Wow bro that is kinky leh!!!!

ac171
05-11-2012, 05:22 PM
请问你哪儿还招人不? :d

还在招人啊…只是不知道你有没有这个运气。:p

Reoxy
05-11-2012, 07:38 PM
还在招人啊…只是不知道你有没有这个运气。:p

老朽运气还不错,就是不知道你哪儿福利待遇如何。包吃包住吗?:d

cocobun
05-11-2012, 08:34 PM

AC, you become my pimp already huh?
Colourblind f

I'm worried if I step out, u will ask me to do OGS on the street...:D

ac171
05-11-2012, 09:13 PM
老朽运气还不错,就是不知道你哪儿福利待遇如何。包吃包住吗?:d

没有像你现在这么好,包吃包住还包你整天飞来飞去。只是这里美女和霉女如云,你喜欢的big neh neh 也有好几个。还有我这种每天要卖笑卖声卖风骚的Snow White咯:p

I'm worried if I step out, u will ask me to do OGS on the street...:D

We're not that mean to make you do that. In fact we're only wondering why aren't you wearing green that day and wanna ask you that. Lol!

cocobun
05-11-2012, 09:42 PM
We're not that mean to make you do that. In fact we're only wondering why aren't you wearing green that day and wanna ask you that. Lol!

Ha, run out of green....lol rainy days all the greens not dry yet....lol

Reoxy
05-11-2012, 10:24 PM
没有像你现在这么好,包吃包住还包你整天飞来飞去。只是这里美女和霉女如云,你喜欢的big neh neh 也有好几个。还有我这种每天要卖笑卖声卖风骚的Snow White咯

哇噻!很是引人入胜哟。可以考虑考虑。:D

请问那里报名?

SAF never issue you 5 sets of Number 4 meh? :D

ac171
05-11-2012, 10:40 PM

Okie excuse excepted. LOL.

哇噻!很是引人入胜哟。可以考虑考虑。:D

请问那里报名?

Hmm.. 明天帮你问问吧。

Maybe he was issued 5 sets, but sadly that day was the 6th day, hence he got no Number 4 to wear. :p

cocobun
06-11-2012, 12:33 AM

Okie excuse excepted. LOL.

Hmm.. 明天帮你问问吧。

Maybe he was issued 5 sets, but sadly that day was the 6th day, hence he got no Number 4 to wear. :p

ya, SAF never issue me the cool newly design no.4, they hiam me too old and only save it for the younger men......:(

sadlonelyguyer
06-11-2012, 03:39 PM
hello still looking? :)Hello!

xoxo,
Sexy Slut

iamasexyslut
07-11-2012, 01:22 AM
Hello. Yup, Im reading. :)

hello still looking? :)

bail1234
07-11-2012, 01:38 AM
All the best in finding what you want here... Sure there are lots of choices around (All shapes & sizes!!!) ... :D :D

RolandQ
07-11-2012, 01:41 AM
If you're still reading do I stand a chance to talk to you? You sound like any man would be dirty and only want to talk to the ladies here previously. :(

And TS you trying to be Tata Young? I loved her!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pziXN90Wje8

EatPrayLove
07-11-2012, 02:11 AM
All the best in finding what you want here... Sure there are lots of choices around (All shapes & sizes!!!)

bro! Friday free? same place around 11pm. interested just text me k? :D
p/s: TS hijack your thread for awhile. pai seh. :p :o

If you're still reading do I stand a chance to talk to you? You sound like any man would be dirty and only want to talk to the ladies here previously.

And TS you trying to be Tata Young? I loved her!

i prefer this video :p :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSw0ci0t1qI

stevesg786
09-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Hey there... Sent u a MSG.. Via email..
But no responses.. :(

kukusai
09-11-2012, 12:55 PM
WOW!!.. tt look pretty.. so you still interested or our bros here has already taught u everything? LOL!!

What does TS mean?

I'm still reading.

Heeheehee

iamasexyslut
09-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Feeling a little bored...

But I have too many mails and messages...
And I have goldfish memory...

To engage in a chat with me,
Send me a pict of urself(show me ur face!!), ur cock and ur cum!
All in one or 3 pics!
Either way is fine :)

I previously received a mail from Mr X, who resembles Tay Ping Hui!
You guys are awesome!

Drop me an email NAO! [email protected]

iamasexyslut
10-11-2012, 12:07 AM
I'm really grateful for the bros who trusted me enough to send me a pic of themselves, their tools and their proteins! Teeheehee... I've decided to meet up with one, or two bros... I haven't decided if I want/dare to engage in anything beyond discussions...

I'll be reading your mails carefully.
If I did not reply, and u really sincerely wish to meet me, please try a bit harder!
Like one bro who sent the same mail repeatedly, many who left numbers behind... I did take a look at those numbers, just to ensure you ain't my collick! ;)

And of course I'm really more intrigued to open the mail if it comes with an attachment :) :)

By the way I get way too many mails from young boys... 19, 20... ERMMMmm your sis here is not that young, not super old either, not yet 3 that's all i'll say...

For a moment I was captivated by the young boys' looks/tools *shy*, till they say they are 19, 20 and most importantly inexperienced... Men, where are you!!

cataramp
10-11-2012, 02:11 AM
For a moment I was captivated by the young boys' looks/tools *shy*, till they say they are 19, 20 and most importantly inexperienced... Men, where are you!!

inexperienced is too general lar :p

21 can bohs? :p

bail1234
10-11-2012, 04:02 AM

Haha... inexperienced meaning virgin ah ?? haha...!!!!!

you inexperienced meh ?? you overqualified le :D :D

cataramp
10-11-2012, 11:57 AM
you inexperienced meh ?? you overqualified le :D

:confused::confused::confused:

don't anyhow say wor.. i jin inexperience de

tigerl74
10-11-2012, 03:04 PM
well is the position still open ?

iamasexyslut
10-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Haha I did not judge whether they are experienced or not by their age.
They were the ones who said they do not have much experience but would want to explore more with me.

21 is equally young. Stop rubbing it in.

cataramp
11-11-2012, 02:16 AM
Haha I did not judge whether they are experienced or not by their age.
They were the ones who said they do not have much experience but would want to explore more with me.

21 is equally young. Stop rubbing it in.

ohhhhhhh okay!

ac171
11-11-2012, 02:17 AM

Lady is my top priority as I just want to talk to another lady.

All in one or 3 pics!

You guys are awesome!

Men, where are you!!

TS, contradicting yourself?

Anyway those men probably don't dare/don't want to email you because they're worried you might think they're dirty old man.

I suggest you might want to state an age group so that those eligible MEN (not man) can apply.

ken180
11-11-2012, 03:38 AM
iamasexyslut :confused::confused: what a nick! lol... grow up kiddo!

royalblood
11-11-2012, 12:43 PM
TS, contradicting yourself?

Anyway those men probably don't dare/don't want to email you because they're worried you might think they're dirty old man.

I suggest you might want to state an age group so that those eligible MEN (not man) can apply.

i guess TS is a sexy man slut.

crv1768
12-11-2012, 04:32 AM
Hi there, maybe we can chat on some of the things you wanna know. I can share with you of what i know if you wish to chat with me. you can email me at [email protected]. will be waiting for your reply. take care.

iamasexyslut
13-11-2012, 01:13 AM
It must have been love.. But it's over now..

So hooked to this song..

I need...

A sister to talk to I guess

http://s6.postimage.org/5pfsdf5u5/image.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/5pfsdf5u5/)

ColourBlindx2
13-11-2012, 01:15 AM

All in one or 3 pics!

You guys are awesome!

It must have been love.. But it's over now..

So hooked to this song..

I need...

A sister to talk to I guess

http://s6.postimage.org/5pfsdf5u5/image.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/5pfsdf5u5/)

Babe, please make up your mind. Otherwise a cross-dresser or a ladyboy will knock on your door!

Colourblind f

PS: Your boobs look like dumplings. I am hungry, i want dimsum!

iamasexyslut
13-11-2012, 01:19 AM
I really like ur sense of humor.

Thank you :)

Babe, please make up your mind. Otherwise a cross-dresser or a ladyboy will knock on your door!

Colourblind f

iamasexyslut
13-11-2012, 01:27 AM
Sis, I have different thoughts at different times of the day. I suddenly miss a gf whom agree to do a 3some with a bf... She's such a..I don't know... We did a 3some eventually and she migrated. We had a promise but I failed her. Till date I've yet to try reconnect with her. Probably cox I was afraid to tell the truth.

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
13-11-2012, 01:28 AM
I really like ur sense of humor.

Thank you :)

Thanks, let's meet for dim sum one of these days!

Colourblind f

iamasexyslut
13-11-2012, 01:29 AM
U are too funny!!! I would love to meet u :)Thanks, let's meet for dim sum one of these days!

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
13-11-2012, 01:30 AM
Sis, I have different thoughts at different times of the day. I suddenly miss a gf whom agree to do a 3some with a bf... She's such a..I don't know... We did a 3some eventually and she migrated. We had a promise but I failed her. Till date I've yet to try reconnect with her. Probably cox I was afraid to tell the truth.

Orite!

Colourblind f

iamasexyslut
13-11-2012, 01:32 AM
Ur boobies are so delicious looking.. I wish I can just grab and...hahaOrite!

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
13-11-2012, 01:33 AM
U are too funny!!! I would love to meet u :)

How about this Friday?

Ur boobies are so delicious looking.. I wish I can just grab and...haha

Everybody wants to grab at my boobs. Mine is the Big Pau Saggy Version.

Colourblind f

KuKu Clinic
13-11-2012, 01:39 AM
I'm new here. Like to know more here. Where u all meet often?

iamasexyslut
13-11-2012, 01:41 AM
Friday sounds good but really I only wish to meet up with sisters, if there's ofher guys around, i wont feel good. And from my readings i'm quite sure u are a sis :) Honestly I'm new to this and I sincerely just wish to meet up with ladies for the time being. Of course I've short listed a few guys but I'm still not too sure how safe this is. They may seem all sincere, not hoping to score a free fuck.. but.. Maybe sis can guide :)

How about this Friday?

Everybody wants to grab at my boobs. Mine is the Big Pau Saggy Version.

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
13-11-2012, 01:42 AM
Friday sounds good but really I only wish to meet up with sisters, if there's ofher guys around, i wont feel good. And from my readings i'm quite sure u ade a sis :) Honestly I'm new to this and I sincerely just wish to meet up with ladies for the time being. Of course I've short listed a few guys but I'm still not too sure how safe this is. They may seem all sincere, not hoping to score a free fuck.. but.. Maybe sis can guide :)

Everybody here is trying to score a free fuck. Unless you intend to get paid?

Colourblind f

iamasexyslut
13-11-2012, 01:45 AM
Definitely not. I'm not hard up for cash. Just that there are some issue which needs to be iron out.. Or rather I wish to hear from a lady her pov :)

Everybody here is trying to score a free fuck. Unless you intend to get paid?

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
13-11-2012, 01:53 AM
Definitely not. I'm not hard up for cash. Just that there are some issue which needs to be iron out.. Or rather I wish to hear from a lady her pov :)

Talking about ironing things out.

Will it be too much of me to ask that you retract your man-boobs comment about my dearest ac171. It is in my opinion that for a lady to be commented like that is rather hurting and insulting:

Will greatly appreciate your gesture of goodwill (if and when you do so).

And you don't need anybody's POV since you already have yours. Amirite?

Colourblind f

iamasexyslut
13-11-2012, 02:04 AM
I hope apologizing helps cox I have zero clues as to how I can delete the posts or edit them. Sorry, but I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, esp fellow sis :)

Will it be too much of me to ask that you retract your man-boobs comment about my dearest ac171. It is in my opinion that for a lady to be commented like that is rather hurting and insulting:

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
13-11-2012, 02:12 AM
I hope apologizing helps cox I have zero clues as to how I can delete the posts or edit them. Sorry, but I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, esp fellow sis :)

Thanks babe! Damage is done, i now see her as a man trying to who was trying to squeezeeeeeeeeeee his man boobs, even though i see her beautiful eyes, flowy long hair, full breasts and well-rounded butt.

Hahahahaha! Kidding AC kidding!!!

Colourblind f

ac171
13-11-2012, 02:20 AM

Colourblind f

Babe I know I am your dearest, no need to announce. :p

If you wish to get ladies' pov, I suggest you don't scoop so low and post naked pictures of yourself. Those nice pictures will only attract more boys who are in desperate of getting a free fuck to contact you.

Reserve those photos for those times when you want more guys instead.

Sadly, you've been rude and no thanks to you now people who've known me here including my dearest CBF is now calling me man boobs. I didn't know my sex change operation is such a failure to the extend of being called man boobs.

Thanks babe! Damage is done, i now see her as a man trying to who was trying to squeezeeeeeeeeeee his man boobs, even though i see her beautiful eyes, flowy long hair, full breasts and well-rounded butt.

Colourblind f

Sigh... NOW I KNOW WHY YOU KEEP LOOKING AT MY BOOBS TODAY! :mad:

ColourBlindx2
13-11-2012, 02:23 AM
Sadly, you've been rude and no thanks to you now people who've known me here including my dearest CBF is now calling me man boobs. I didn't know my sex change operation is such a failure to the extend of being called man boobs.

Sigh... NOW I KNOW WHY YOU KEEP LOOKING AT MY BOOBS TODAY! :mad:

I was trying to find boobs!!!! Menses is coming, so i am exceptionally horny these days :( And you have looked at my boobs as well, dontcha deny........

Colourblind f

ac171
13-11-2012, 02:27 AM
I was trying to find boobs!!!! Menses is coming, so i am exceptionally horny these days :(

Colourblind f

Haha!

At work, I tried to cover and minimize as much of my boobs as possible. Especially on days when my favorite tikopek dirty old men are on leave. LOL...

I'll only wear clothes to show my boobs on Fridays. :D

ColourBlindx2
13-11-2012, 02:30 AM
Haha!

At work, I tried to cover and minimize as much of my boobs as possible. Especially on days when my favorite tikopek dirty old men are on leave. LOL...

Pretend to be conservative only. Wait i grab your boobs again!

Colourblind f

ch33zy
13-11-2012, 05:44 AM
Haha.. now become gals talk here.. enjoy sisters and have fun.. :)

iamasexyslut
13-11-2012, 09:24 AM
I've apologized as per your request, although it wasn't so much because of u requesting, I honestly didn't know she's a she, hence the comments. But the reply.. I don't know.. Every individual has their own freedom of speech and everyone their own judge.

If I can pass after seeing 'don't stoop so low', corrections, to quote the exact words, 'scoop so low', I don't see how misunderstanding her for a man can be that offensive.. Just FYI, I do know how to multi-quote, the HTML codes ain't too difficult for me since I did computing in uni. But doing it on my mobile is way too challenging.

道不同,不相为谋〜

I guess the smart bros and sis can tell who is right and who is wrong :)

This will be the last I mention about her

Thank You.

Colourblind f

ac171
13-11-2012, 10:41 AM
If I can pass after seeing 'don't stoop so low', corrections, to quote the exact words, 'scoop so low', I don't see how misunderstanding her for a man can be that offensive.. Just FYI, I do know how to multi-quote, the HTML codes ain't too difficult for me since I did computing in uni. But doing it on my mobile is way too challenging.

道不同,不相为谋〜

I guess the smart bros and sis can tell who is right and who is wrong :)

This will be the last I mention about her

Thank You.

Like I mentioned previously I've asked you to use multi-quote simply because it'll makes the thread neater, not trying to be rude. And if you mention you've studied computing and it's not difficult, I don't see why using the phone is a challenge if I AM using my iPhone to reply multi-quote most of the time. Not trying to be sacastic but if you're keen to learn you can PM me and I show you how. :)

It seems to me that you're so petty about a multi-quote and hence you assume I must be a man and called me names. I may not be behaving much like a woman despite my appearance due to my bisexual nature but that doesn't mean I don't feel insulted being called fat man with man boobs.

Do you know how much damage is done because of you thinking that I'm a dirty old man who is trying to get a free fuck? Try waiting for a friend from SBF in a crowded restaurant and when your friend arrived he called you "man boobs" which makes some heads turn to look at you with weird expressions. I thought you might be a nice lady friend to have hence I came to your thread but this is what I get in return. :(

P/s: I don't have the privilege to study uni like you, I'm only a Chinese educated bitch who failed my English. So thanks for correcting me!:)

kukusai
13-11-2012, 04:00 PM

And I hope the bros whom I've replied to will be eager to meet! I know im really slow in replying... i really love to laze in bed and waste the day away! And in order to get a reply, pls impress me.. Really, but a msg like 'who r u?' , 'having slept with 20 girls, I can share with u...' ain't gonna work..

Haha!!! so those who u nv replied to cant meet u? lol..

kukusai
14-11-2012, 01:46 AM
Haha!

Waa.. so happening ar? lol

vinkway
14-11-2012, 09:52 AM
I'm back. Lol. Anyone missed me. Lol. How the hunt lady. :)

Got ac what she wanted. Lol. Work and work only. Didn't had much time to shop. Quite sucky. Hai. But at least learn something ;) (thinking positive right *)

So imasexyslut. How? Found any guy that u wanted? Lol

I am way naughty now. Lol going to find someone later. Lol. Cant control little man below today ;) he wants fun ;)

bionogne
21-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Like I mentioned previously I've asked you to use multi-quote simply because it'll makes the thread neater, not trying to be rude. And if you mention you've studied computing and it's not difficult, I don't see why using the phone is a challenge if I AM using my iPhone to reply multi-quote most of the time. Not trying to be sacastic but if you're keen to learn you can PM me and I show you how.

It seems to me that you're so petty about a multi-quote and hence you assume I must be a man and called me names. I may not be behaving much like a woman despite my appearance due to my bisexual nature but that doesn't mean I don't feel insulted being called fat man with man boobs.

Do you know how much damage is done because of you thinking that I'm a dirty old man who is trying to get a free fuck? Try waiting for a friend from SBF in a crowded restaurant and when your friend arrived he called you "man boobs" which makes some heads turn to look at you with weird expressions. I thought you might be a nice lady friend to have hence I came to your thread but this is what I get in return.

P/s: I don't have the privilege to study uni like you, I'm only a Chinese educated bitch who failed my English. So thanks for correcting me!:)

Hey ac171,

I reali salute you on how you pieced your words. Careful thoughts yet truthful to the core. Similarly, most of us in my generation do not have the privilege to study in UNI, thus getting on with life as we do now. :p

I failed my English way back in secondary school in the express stream; Nevertheless, life goes on & I'm still wonderfully equipped to handle this society. In which I can see you doing that too.. :cool:

Cheers babe... :D

ColourBlindx2
21-11-2012, 12:59 PM

Hey ac171,

I reali salute you on how you pieced your words. Careful thoughts yet truthful to the core. Similarly, most of us in my generation do not have the privilege to study in UNI, thus getting on with life as we do now. :p

I failed my English way back in secondary school in the express stream; Nevertheless, life goes on & I'm still wonderfully equipped to handle this society. In which I can see you doing that too..

Cheers babe...

When did this catfight become one about the comprehension of English?

Seriously, one's standard of English does not depend on the level of education. You can be a degree holder, but not being able to spell correctly, or the grammar is fucked up. I dare say at least 50% of the graduates in Singapore practice poor English, written or aural.

My English ain't that good. I almost failed my GP in JC :( Don't have talent to do argumentative essays.

Colourblind f

nonSen5es
22-11-2012, 04:05 PM
When did this catfight become one about the comprehension of English?
Colourblind f

Not Cat Fight ... just a mere disagreement on idealogy only :)

Think the education system is to be "blamed" for churning out people who can't figure out Grammar + Spelling especially when you read through some of today's GP essays.

ColourBlindx2
22-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Not Cat Fight ... just a mere disagreement on idealogy only :)

Think the education system is to be "blamed" for churning out people who can't figure out Grammar + Spelling especially when you read through some of today's GP essays.

I was talking about bionogne's post.

Colourblind f

shortfart
22-11-2012, 05:36 PM
I m interested... Wow.. Pm me

xplicit1971
23-11-2012, 09:54 AM
hi everyone,

I've been a member for sometime but have never really posted much. However after reading thru this thread, it was more interesting than reading a best selling novel.

I know that there are plenty of dirty old man around (me myself being one) but never knew there are quite a number of open and adventurous ladies out there too.

Had always wanted to try and join outings and such but never got around to it. From the posts going to and fro I think a meet up with a bunch of you guys and ladies can get very interesting.

TS, hope you get to meet up some of these lively people here and get to broaden your mind even further.

Enjoy people.

LoZH
23-11-2012, 09:59 AM
I can take you on a field trip!

Hunky925
23-11-2012, 11:26 AM
Wow y here become a discussion thread?
I'm interested sis... Pm mi... Cheers :)

kanOn0990
23-11-2012, 03:57 PM
I am interested.. PM me too! :)

dt3333
28-11-2012, 06:13 PM
check your inbox on your email =]