PDA

View Full Version : curious about anal services

bioanarchism
17-02-2005, 05:34 PM
hi, i have only been introduced to a few houses so far by friends, who claim they are really good. I want a little something adventurous andwould like to ask you experts here if there are any houses whose ladies offer anal sex?

Sorry if i ask very bluntly. Thanks in advance. :)

ABCinSG
18-02-2005, 12:59 PM
hi, i have only been introduced to a few houses so far by friends, who claim they are really good. I want a little something adventurous andwould like to ask you experts here if there are any houses whose ladies offer anal sex?

Usually, the girls will only offer such... "special" services if you have visited them more then once, or they really like you. And of course, they are generally more willing if you book them for more then one session.

But in general, it's really up to them to decide if they are going to let you do it or not.

Also, this might be common sense to some, but it dosn't hurt to mention, please remember to keep the condom on if you do get some... backdoor action, and well, for the whole session in general!

zyxel01
18-02-2005, 01:31 PM

Refer to this thread for more info:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=29479

Anal is not allowed!!

Cheers!
zyxel

thaivisitor
18-02-2005, 03:08 PM

Legal WLs are not allowed to do anals. But some of the FLs do allow anal. I know a couple of bros samsters who have such contacts and will be quite willing to share the contacts with newbies.

You can check with either bro Lawry or bro Nirvana. These 2 bros are very generous and should not have any problems in giving the h/p number of anal queen FL by the name of Sherine. Also have some others like Alena, Sherry, etc. Anyone of them will give you as what they termed "the most memorable experience in sex". One you will remember for the rest of your life.

Do post your FR once you have tried as we samsters here will be sriously looking forward to your wonderful experience. :)

oxilary
18-02-2005, 03:13 PM
anal queen FL by the name of Sherine. Also have some others like Alena, Sherry, etc.

yeah. they come highly recommended.. http://forum.sammyboy.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

OkoBoko
18-02-2005, 08:35 PM
You can check with either bro Lawry or bro Nirvana. These 2 bros are very generous and should not have any problems in giving the h/p number of anal queen FL by the name of Sherine. Also have some others like Alena, Sherry, etc. Anyone of them will give you as what they termed "the most memorable experience in sex". One you will remember for the rest of your life.:)

:eek: Haha...Fingers Lickin' Good!

sibaysong4u
18-02-2005, 08:43 PM
yeah. they come highly recommended.. http://forum.sammyboy.com/images/icons/icon14.gif
Best of the Best! One try and you wont regret 4 life. Die Die must try!!!

poolhot.
19-02-2005, 01:37 AM
I wan I wan......... kekeke.

Or on the other hand... take a walk along lor 16, U will come across a couple of FL that will definately let U anal them.

Remember to post yr FR after U tried them. :D

orbit_beer
20-02-2005, 04:48 AM
Anyone of them will give you as what they termed "the most memorable experience in sex". One you will remember for the rest of your life.
hahahaha!!! :D