PDA

View Full Version : Foreplay do u?

Edyta
29-10-2012, 08:19 PM
Do u foreplay with only women you have an emotional link with like gf and u do it to demostrate love n wanting mutual enjoyment or u do it for any women inc commercial sex?

Is there a special move u would only do for women you love?

Thks

howck001
29-10-2012, 08:22 PM
we are looking for your view on this topic.

LovePotion
29-10-2012, 09:13 PM
guess would do foreplay for their love ones.... i feel that foreplay able to make the partner more high....

Perhaps you could look into our adult toy www.insatiable-addiction.com (http://www.insatiable-addiction.com/)which we are selling... confirm you would make her squirt like hell..

Bangster
30-10-2012, 02:01 AM
My special move is called "Octopus Arms and Sotong Mouth"

jasdude
30-10-2012, 06:05 AM

Better compile into a 武功秘籍 :D

see see only
30-10-2012, 06:18 AM
Do u foreplay with only women you have an emotional link with like gf and u do it to demostrate love n wanting mutual enjoyment ......

Of cos ... tat's what we call MAKE LOVE :cool:

......... or u do it for any women inc commercial sex?

I ever wanted to try foreplay on a lovely FL .... but she push me away ... cap me ... blow the hell out of of me ....... quickly into action ..... clean me with tissue, she bath, take my money and fcuk out of the room immediately liao ........ (where got time?)

Commercial sex is not for love making ... is for money making ... :o (unless you pay extra in advance ... some fake "love" could be involved) :eek:

Babyrexx
30-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Totally agreed on Bro See See Only's view.. Foreplay is a intimate process where both parties are indulging in to give the most orgasm to their partner. That's why we term it as making Love. On commercial sex, we may not practise it as there's no Mutual Love involved.

Mountain
30-10-2012, 10:59 AM
foreplay is teasing. easily get aroused with your love ones.

but for those who are just doing their job for hard cash probably do not conduct foreplay unless they like you or you look damn handsome or otherwise damn rich.

or else just get the job done and fo.

yangguo
30-10-2012, 11:00 AM

My special move is "电光毒龙钻" :)

spidey7
30-10-2012, 11:05 AM
Foreplay is always gud. Ur partner n urself will feel e heat bldg up.

NetRodent
30-10-2012, 11:07 AM
Sometimes foreplay can be as simple as light petting leading to undressing each other clothes. Bathing together is another form of foreplay, implies a high level of confidence and trust between partners. A good sexual arousal would increase emotional intimacy between partners.

songsonglah
30-10-2012, 11:50 AM
my special move is "电光毒龙钻" :)

我的绝招是改自扬过自创的"暗然削魂掌" 的"暗然钩魂舔"。

Edyta
30-10-2012, 09:30 PM
Thank u guys, i really had fun reading your versions of "special moves"

As for the question on my views, I am a woman so foreplay represents affections and it sets the mood.

I wonder if men sometimes fake a foreplay even tho they have zero emotions for the woman.

drslump99
30-10-2012, 10:26 PM
My special move is "电光毒龙钻" :)

Yang Guo! Shouldn't your special be 黯然销魂饭, sorry I meant 黯然销魂钻 :confused:

Jurd
30-10-2012, 11:47 PM
Of coz! Its a must!! Or else i'll come early... Dont know abt others thoh.

Fake foreplay? How do u fake it??

fnulnu88
31-10-2012, 12:07 AM
The best experience i once had with foreplay with a Russian FL many years ago in the middle east.

The love making seems like it went on forever....twice before we went to sleep and another time the next morning.

Still remember, after the first session with her, we were just chatting like friends and she initiated round 2!! And i thought i have seen many FL haha

After she gone back home, a few months later i got a call out of the blue from her. Set up another meeting for another unbelievable sensious love making....

Russian gals can be really good lovers!

see see only
31-10-2012, 03:35 PM
...... I wonder if men sometimes fake a foreplay even tho they have zero emotions for the woman.

Sometime ... i do fake the enjoyment in the beginning ... to give encouragement :D

.... so she got the feel, the motivation and the mood to blow and suck harder ... to breast fcuk me longer .... until the real "shock" come eventually :p

:rolleyes:

notti4u
31-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Do u foreplay with only women you have an emotional link with like gf and u do it to demostrate love n wanting mutual enjoyment or u do it for any women inc commercial sex?

Is there a special move u would only do for women you love?

Thks

I do foreplay with only I have emotional link..... for FL, they will just ask u faster lah.... why so slow.. and after that, take your money and ask you wash yourself hahaha::eek:

LiN88
31-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Foreplay is a must, at least I feel for the girls...

Not everyone can get into the mood immediately mah. Need some teasing n hanky panky to spice up further.

Goatslooter
01-11-2012, 08:38 AM
Of cos ... tat's what we call MAKE LOVE :cool:

I ever wanted to try foreplay on a lovely FL .... but she push me away ... cap me ... blow the hell out of of me ....... quickly into action ..... clean me with tissue, she bath, take my money and fcuk out of the room immediately liao ........ (where got time?)

Commercial sex is not for love making ... is for money making ... :o (unless you pay extra in advance ... some fake "love" could be involved) :eek:

sometimes is depend on the luck and whether there is chemistry? I just encountered one MILF FL in her early 30, we make love like no tmr ? 2 days 3 times ? 2nd and 3rd time all initiated by her! besides she gets the $$$ she enjoyed much more than me?

see see only
01-11-2012, 09:26 AM
sometimes is depend on the luck and whether there is chemistry? I just encountered one MILF FL in her early 30, we make love like no tmr ? 2 days 3 times ? 2nd and 3rd time all initiated by her! besides she gets the $$$ she enjoyed much more than me?

Honestly i have not tried any MILF FL or age above 25 before ... as i got quite a handful of MILF FB ... who is as horny :rolleyes: or actually more horny than me ... :D

But since you mentioned, i might just try some ... hehehe :p

Anel King
01-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Hi Everyone.

I honestly love foreplay. I love the please the women (before marriage), and my wife now, how they enjoy the feeling of being touched and aroused.

Only wish that my wife would allow me to lick her and finger her more.

Intercourse for us is secondary. the longer the foreplay, the better the climax we have.

Goatslooter
01-11-2012, 07:10 PM
Honestly i have not tried any MILF FL or age above 25 before ... as i got quite a handful of MILF FB ... who is as horny :rolleyes: or actually more horny than me ... :D

But since you mentioned, i might just try some ... hehehe :p

to be honest MILF FL is more horny and experience in term of the age. To bonk them is more fun than SYT? they know how to please you and sextify you! :D

Edyta
01-11-2012, 10:20 PM
Sometime ... i do fake the enjoyment in the beginning ... to give encouragement :D

.... so she got the feel, the motivation and the mood to blow and suck harder ... to breast fcuk me longer .... until the real "shock" come eventually :p

:rolleyes:

So can i say the foreplay is more for the woman than yourself? And you do it because you love and care enough to want her to enjoy?

Edyta
01-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Thanks guys, interesting replies.

Lead me to another question: does it mean when you engage to foreplay, you sort of love the woman? Or at least care or have enough affection for her?

see see only
02-11-2012, 05:10 AM
So can i say the foreplay is more for the woman than yourself? And you do it because you love and care enough to want her to enjoy?

No! foreplay is for both ......... Honestly most men are quite selfish .... they expect a good bj and almost everything from the lady ..... without returning the favour .......

However a good number of men do give good foreplay to the lady as well ..... is the whole package of making love that really matters when you come to the person you love ... ;)

Anyway since you are so interested ... i will go a bit into details .... :rolleyes:

When come to making love with my gf or someone i really like .... I will finger her til she cum ... follows by painting til she cum again ...... she will appreciate it so much and express her love by giving me a mind-blowing bj until my didi grows to the fullest ...

Before i insert into her love hole with all the positions she likes ... i do make a point to maintain my health (by taking some good food) so that i could give her a good fcuk for at least 15 to 20 min ... and at least let her cum once but mostly 2 - 3 times, before she shows her appreciation again by allowing me to CIM ... :p

Then a 10 min break hugging each other on the bed ... with finally complete with a hot bath ... washing up together .... (hehehe .... sometime the washing up may sparks an 2nd round)

However sad to say .... i only can do the above the most every alternate day now ... unlike the younger days .... :o

TheEvilDoer
02-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Sometime ... i do fake the enjoyment in the
beginning

I thought usually the girls will fake it one, but in yourcase, you are paying
customer, why need to fake?

Sinaloa
02-11-2012, 10:46 AM
However sad to say .... i only can do the
above the most every alternate day now ... unlike the younger days .... :o

Lol, bro you same like me also alternate days, hahaha

see see only
02-11-2012, 01:44 PM
I thought usually the girls will fake it one, but in yourcase, you are paying
customer, why need to fake?

Bro ... i guess you did not read from the beginning lei ... :rolleyes:

We are talking about foreplay ... and i'm talking about receiving foreplay from gf but actually even pay-sex .... it is 'swee' to moan nicely ... to let them felt motivated ... to perform better ..... :D

Btw me so used to foreplay ... that i need quite while before i really enjoy it ... but to prevent them from feeling dishearted ... a fake enjoyment initally :o

Lol, bro you same like me also alternate days, hahaha

Ya ya ... quota is running out soon at our age ... quality fcuk should be maintain ... HAHAHAA

forgetmenot
02-11-2012, 10:22 PM
Thanks guys, interesting replies.

Lead me to another question: does it mean when you engage to foreplay, you sort of love the woman? Or at least care or have enough affection for her?

(Can you love a woman without affections :confused:)

I asked because I love and respect my girlfriend and I feel she has the right to enjoy a session of sex as much i do.

I would want to be able to satisfy her, but i'll readily admit that i have rather poor bed skills and am rather lacking 'downstairs', so i find other ways to satisfy her or at least bring her closer to achieving it if i can't do it via penetration. Foreplay is one way. (Do you consider fingering/petting and cunnilingus as foreplay???)

With the girlfriend, the connection is there, the mood is there and foreplay is natural. With sex workers (i'm single now, if you're wondering), most of whom i'm meeting for the first time, i find it hard to build up the atmosphere to that level of when i'm with the girlfriend.....plus the nature of their profession makes me hesitant to perform the more intimate acts (esp cunninlingus) on them. Then again, sex would be boring without any foreplay. Cuddling, helping each other strip/shower, catbathing, kissing/fingering/petting the outside (if the worker allows) is the norm i guess???

And sex workers give me the impression that i can do away with the foreplay...i mean they serve and get served numerous times a day, i'm sure they are 'numb' to it already, hehe. Sometimes i do, sometimes i don't depending on their reaction :o

So you can say that, with the girlfriend foreplay is a natural thing, but with sex workers it is something that makes the session less boring??

Also, what kind of foreplay do you like your man to engage you in, may i ask???

kildy
02-11-2012, 11:15 PM
Of coz! Its a must!! Or else i'll come early... Dont know abt others thoh.

Fake foreplay? How do u fake it??

faking foreplay till it becomes real, really helps get into the mood of intense sex bro, usually i use foreplay to get us (my flings and ex) into the mood... so..