PDA

View Full Version : Sex in the Corrupted City

Steelshaft
27-10-2012, 03:45 AM
Hi Brother & Sister, good bonking to you!

With the support from all you that had follows my previous thread "Bonking WeChat Girls" it had came to a season finale.

While waiting to clock more sexperience with WeChat girls and get ready for the second season (which I hope that I can remain that charm), I decide to come out with an wholly frictional story for your bedtime reading.

This story is fully narrated by myself, however it may accidentally contains some clone in either writing style or fuck scenarios, please do PM and I will adjust accordingly.

Thanks again and enjoy your reading!

Happy bonking or PCC if you are affected!

Disclaimer: The story enact is fully frictional and if it had reflect anyone, it is truly an coincident

Steelshaft
27-10-2012, 03:50 AM
With a Stout on my left hand and the other a lighted cigarette. It was a nice view, overseeing a small garden below, with the warm breeze blowing on my face, I recalled the days hugging my wife by the window and drinking red wine. When I turn back to face the living hall, it display an empty house with no one around. I was thinking to myself, am I free now or am I moving to a stage of emptiness where the house now had no more giggling, nagging or whatever sound from my wife.

My memories flash back to the day where we make out vow “…..will love each other, till death do us part”, I was asking myself, why am I unable to uphold the vow and need to end up this way. Am I at fault or am I unable to take anymore of her nuisance which lead me toward in committing adultery.
Yes I had sign o the paper today and we are no more consider husband and wife, but I am still in doubt, whether I should be guilty or should not be. My mind keep flashing of the past, balancing the good deed that I had done for the family and the mischief that I done against my wife trust. On the good side I had been a good husband, working hard to take care of the household, free her from working from her busy work schedule and on the guilty side I had an affair with another woman who loves me so deeply that I can’t forget her.

My mind start to compare these two women in my life. My wife she love me and ride the storm with me through the tough time but on the other hand, she was so temperamental, got agitated easily, making me embarrass in front of my friend, colleague or even strangers. For the other lady Marissa, who love me so much and had so many passionate sex together. Should I chose a lady who had make it through storm with me, or should I chose a lady who love me so much and make passionate love? These questions had been making me crazy for the past one month and should I say I am free now? Or am I too late as I had already signed on the dotted line? Should I carry on with this new woman in my life? Or should I don’t give a damn to any other women as I had regained my freedom? Will I commit the same mistake again? I am totally lost, I can feel my head being torn into piece and my breath is panting. It is due to so much thinking or because of the eight can of Stout I had consumed in the last few hours? I couldn’t take it anymore, I think I need to rest or maybe go to sleep.

So I close all the windows and head for my room, while walking toward my room, I heard voice in my mind “Dear, had you closed all the windows, it is windy tonight”. Oh my gosh, I need to stop all these that had been rampaging my mind! As I lie on my bed and close my eye, all the memories start to flash back again and again. No! I am going crazy! I need to stop that! In order not to get my mind from flashing back, the only way is to think about the beautiful sex I had at Lido Beach Resort in Manila with Marissa three months ago…..

Steelshaft
27-10-2012, 03:52 AM
…..yes, we got a good room with the door and the window facing the sea, as my ear start to regain it conscious while starting to wake up from my sleep, I could hear the coconut tree leave chattering, the pounding wave onto the sea. As I recall that me and Marissa had a beautiful night yesterday which we had got three round of passionate love making.

As I slowly open my eye, while lying on my side, slowly I start to see box of unwrapped condom still on the side table, where I remember that she had stop me from using it as she love me so much that she would want me to cum inside her.

Slowly as I turn to my front and look through the window which is facing the bed, I saw my beautiful Marissa standing in front of window naked and the only piece of cloth that cover her was curtain that was swept up by the wind covering part of her body. As the wind die, the translucent piece of curtain, glide down her shoulder follow by her arm in revealing her smooth and tanned skin. As the wind rise, it sweep up the curtain again and also raising her neck length hair. This was one of the most beautiful views that I had saw in my life and I would never forget this moment.

I sit myself up from the bed, feeling a slight pain of my muscle on my abdomen due to last night passionate love making, I walk toward her and hug her from the back. Both of my hand wrap around her little tummy and she turn her head, looking back at me with a wonderful smile and say

Marissa: How is your sleep dear?

Me: Off course I feel great, what can I still ask for?

Marissa: I love you

Me: Me too

We give a kiss on each other lips and our lips start to lock onto each other. Slowly go into deep frenching and I could feel my manhood risen. Her left hand cover the back of my palm which is on her tummy and her right hand reach down to her side and start stroking my manhood. In responding to her caressing, my left palm reach for her breast and my finger start to nip on her nipples. In returning her a favour, my right palm glide down south, first reaching her clean shaven pubic area and onto the crack below. With my palm wholly covering the crack and rubbing her clitoris with the second joint of my middle finger, she responds with a soft moan.

As I do not know how long we had french each other, I start to feel her love juice flowing and dripping to the floor through my finger tip. Feeling the hardness of my penis, I step back with my hand reaching for her pelvis bone and pull her to move a step back from the window. She knows what I am going to do next and she bent forward hanging her tips over the window edge and I slowly insert my penis into her love holes. As I enter, she gives out a loud moan

Marissa: Ohhh…..

I start move my penis in and out slowly and she also responded

Marissa: Ooohhhh…..gosh…..Ooohhh…. Arrhhh..

Feeling my penis had gotten more lubricant, I start to pump her faster and her moaning volume increase. At this hour, as it is still very early, there was no one at the beach and the feeling was so sensational as you feel the cool wind blowing into your head and see the sea wave pounding onto the golden beach.

Marissa: Oh yes…Oh yes…. fas…faster I cumming….

Marissa: Arrrgghh……YES! Yes…..yes …. yes

I know she came, so I slow down my pumping and letting her to catch her breath. After a while, she turn to me and say

Marissa: Dear, I would like you to fuck my ass

Me: You sure?

Marissa: Yes, I had never try it before, please fuck my ass…

So I pull out my penis as it is still hard on, I guide my penis to her anus. But it was so tight that I can only crack open her anus slightly at the opening. So I spit out onto my palm and rub it onto my penis to get more lubrication. With the second try, I was able to penetrate a little further but still feel something blocking it from entering. Suddenly I remember I saw the box of condom on the bedside table, so I say

Me: hold on dear, I get a condom

Marissa: ok

So I pick up the box of condom, unwrap it and slip out a condom and put it onto my penis and shaft it at her anus again. This time the penetration is deeper but still feels her rectum blocking it and so I tell Marissa to relax and take a deep breath. This time round, I try a little harder and I can feel my penis head had already when through her rectum and remembering an AV vid that I had saw, teaching people on anal, I know that I will need to let her relax first. After near to a minute, I can feel her rectum loosening up, so I go for the second push and this time the whole penis got groper up into her anus and she

Marissa: Oooohhhhh…….!

I slowly withdraw my penis and she yell again. I shaft it in again and now I can feel that it is easily now and I start to pump her slowly.

Marissa: Unooohhh…..it feels good, uuoooohhh……it was so hard inside

Upon hearing her excitement, I start to pump faster and harder.

Marissa: Aarrgghh……yes…..that it…..it so good…..

As her anus was so tight just like a hand grip tight on your penis and stroking it. After a few minutes, I start to feel the sun blackening and I know I was cumming

Me: I cumming dear…..

Masrissa: Yes…..fuck me…..fuck me hard……..

Me: Aarruugghh……

I scream in excitement and I feel something warm on my tummy and chest. Shit! I had came on my own body as I had unknowingly masturbated myself while I recall back the wonderful time that I had with Marissa. So I grab for a tissue at the bed side and clean myself up and fallen asleep after the huge eruption.

To be continue…..

drslump99
27-10-2012, 03:53 AM
Bro, nice story intro. Camping for more here.

Steelshaft
27-10-2012, 03:57 AM
Bro, nice story intro. Camping for more here.

Thanks for head start motivation!:D

MrJD
27-10-2012, 07:57 AM
Nice, keep up the good work

DarthRevan
28-10-2012, 02:08 AM
camping here :D

Steelshaft
28-10-2012, 02:15 AM
“Never mind, I’ll find someone like you….uh, I wish nothing but the best for you, too…” it was my ringtone from my mobile, which I had downloaded after me and my wife had decided to part. Lazily pick it up and saw a random number, I know it was Marissa and I answer it

Me: Hi Mahal

Marissa: Hi Mahal, I love you, I miss you, how are you?

Me: I was sleeping, you wake me up….mahal

Marissa: Still sleeping? It was already 12 o’clock

I pull back my phone to look at the phone clock counter and it was ready 12:10pm, I was thinking, that jerk off really release my stress and let me sleep well.

Me: Oh….I don’t know it was so late… sorry….

Marissa: No mahal, sorry I had wake you up, you sleep very late last night?

Me: yeah, working late last night

She know that I am married but I had not tell her about my divorce case as I do not want her to had the feel that she is the third party as she is not the main reason contributing to our divorce.

She know she can call me at this hour as I will be working, however she had not know that I had quit my job for a month due my ex-wife had went up to my company and make a big fuss as she suspect that I am having an affair with one of the lady, as I had been telling her that I need to work late when I actually seeing Marissa at night. After that incident, the eye of my colleague changed and I am unable to take that pressure anymore so I had decided to quit.

Marissa: Mahal, you know what? I am very happy today!

Me: why mahal, what make you so happy

Marissa: I am having your baby!....yes I am having your baby! I did not tell you last month that my period had not come. So I went to see a doctor and the doctor confirms that I am having your baby! I am so excited…….

She get showing her excitement on the phone as she told me before that she love me and want to have my baby, that why we are doing it raw in Lido Resort when I travel back with her after her employment expire in the Pinay pub which I met her.

On one end of the phone, there was joy and excitement and on the other end, it feel just like an atomic bomb that had dropped and the whole world had been torn apart! I don’t have any offspring with my ex-wife as I don’t really like children. Even though I love her Marissa very much but I not prepare for this at all.

Marissa: mahal…you hear me….hello…..you still there

Me: yes…yes mahal I am here…sorry I was lost…

Marissa: do you feel happy about me having your baby….

Me: ahh… yes ….yes I am happy as long as you are happy….

Marissa: oh mahal, I love you so much and I really miss you, when can you come to see me?

Me: Ahh…Oh yes I will try to come over as I cleared out my company stuff ok?

Marissa: ok, I just love you! (kiss, kiss kiss)

Me: mahal you need to take care of yourself you know ok?

Marissa: don’t worry, I had been through this before, I know how to take care of myself, don’t worry mahal

Yes, she do have a boy which is 6 years old, her husband divorce her after he went into some big gambling habit

Me: ok I will send you some cash, you buy some good food for yourself ok?

Marissa: ok mahal, thank you so much, I love you mahal….

Me: ok got to go wash up and go to office

Marissa: ok mahal, I love you, I miss you (kiss, kiss, kiss) (du……………………)

Oh fuck! Another problem, no I don’t want kids, I want passionate sex with her! How the hell is going wrong in my life! Still thinking on how to raise the children and all the commitment that I need to provide, I pick up myself to the washroom for a bath.

Soaking myself under the warm shower, I ten there for fifteen trying to let the shower wash away my worries and problem. In the shower, trying to free myself from the stress, I thought about how I met Marissa and start wanking on my shaft.

Weeks before I met Marissa, I had a big quarrel with my ex-wife as she suspect me going to KTV with my friends which I actually just having a drink with my old friend in the pub along Choo Jiat. Although there so much Vietnam girls around, I don’t really interest in them as I know I had a wife. This type of nuisance created by her was not the first time and it had happened quite frequently.

Whenever I was having a great time drinking with my friends, it will end up miserable with a phone call shouting at me to ask me to go home and actually most of my friend know that when my phone rang halfway through the drinking session, it is time for me to go back.

So after this quarrel, I thought to myself, what the fuck, I am clean but she say I am dirty, since no matter what, I will still be dirty in front of her, so let it be! So in my workplace, I start browsing Sammyboy forum to find out what is interesting presently. I know of this Sammyboy website as it was talk about by my friends during our drinking session and visited the website. But actually I was more interested in reading through all the Samster story posting on Adult Discussions about Sex just to a little more horny while fucking with my ex-wife.

So after browsing the forum, I decide to go to this pinay bar in boat quay with a few of our friends and that is where I met Marissa.

After the first night we met, she actually fall in love with me which later she explain that she like me is become of my “Man” look that I had. Well, in the office, the girls always say that I look very man, not really the handsome type but very manly just like George Clooney or Daniel Criag type. Furthermore, during that night I was very generous and kind which further warm her heart, in fact I am thinking that I am the best Carrot head that night giving our carrot head drink (chye tao zui) to all the ladies that was introduce by her to come to our table.

Steelshaft
28-10-2012, 02:18 AM
After that night as we had exchange number, I told her that I will fetch her after her work. So finding some excuse and I told my ex-wife that I will be attending a yearly building shutdown and will need to go at 2am. So when I reach her pub at 2.30am, I message her and pick her up somewhere near her pub. She look gorgeous that night she was wearing a short one piece tube and skirt. So in the car, I ask

Me: Are you hungry, shall we go for some food?

Marissa: No I not hungry.

Me: So where should we go?

Marissa: hmmm… they say Singapore is very near to Malaysia, can you show me?

Me: ok why not

As I know of that place at Admiralty Road West where you can see the whole view of JB and furthermore it is quite quiet there for lovers. And so I drove off to the destination chatting with each other of why she like me and how a nice guy I am and how she feel safe with me.

When we reach that place, we came out of our car and I bring her to the viewing platform to see JB hand in hand. Well, that time it do bring back the feeling that I am with my ex-wife strolling the park. When at the viewing platform, standing behind the wooden railing, she hugs me while viewing JB. I can feel her soft but big 36D through my chest and instantly I had a hard on. So I move her to the front and give a bear hug supporting her D Cupper weight with my arm.

With her in front as I was wearing a dry fit sport pant, my erect dick was actually poking onto her ass crack. I knew that she could feel it as her skirt is made of very thin material, furthermore, she was wearing a thong. So she put her arm and hand over my neck and continue the viewing. However for me I am not, in fact I was smelling her neck length hair as it make me more horny, which make my dick lengthen to it maximum. As I give a nip on her ear and smelling her perfume, she lower down one of her hand and reach backward for my harden shaft, stroking it and say

Marissa: would you like to fuck me?

I was stunt at the moment and startle

Me: w…what…what you say?

She turn around and hugs me and whisper to my ear

Marissa: Would you like to fuck?

Me: Y….es, yes I would like to…..

Marissa: So should we go?

Me: Ok let go.

So I drove off with her and luckly there was a petrol station nearby and I pick up a pack of condom. In my mind I was thinking, where should I go? I really had no idea as me & my ex-wife only go to cheap hotel 81 in Jalan Bersah area. But I don’t want to go there as I want to eat the cake while it is still hot!

While I was driving along Admiralty Road West, she had already start her mischief, she pull down my zip and wank off the huge 6 inch and start stroking on it. Well I enjoy the feeling as I had never done it while I was driving. After playing with it for a while, she went down to suck on it. Gosh! I nearly sway my car and hit the middle kerb on the road and car behind me was flashing.

Still don’t know where to go as most of my blood had rush to the other head. I made a right turn onto Woodland Ave 10 which I should actually go straight to head for Sembawang Park instead. As I drove pass Sembawang estate and onto the stretch where the left is Sembawang Air Base. I saw a big field on my right and in between the big field, there was a small road. So I make at Woodland Ave 5 and turn into Ave 6, reaching the small road call Woodland drive 64.

There was a few lorry parked down there, so I scrutinise and ensure that the lorry had no people inside, I make a U Turn and parked in between two lorries.

When parked, she was still sucking on my shaft and I can feel my pant at the zipper wet. While enjoying the feel of her suck and also the slurping sound that she make, I saw a police car coming from the back in my side mirror with their blue flashing light on. That time I was thinking shit! Am I being caught! But luckily the police car zoom pass. I was thinking that it will not be safe to do it here. Then I turn to see on my left, I saw the green patch of field. It was quite dark as I could not really see the middle part of it, so I think that might be the safer place. So I say

Me: Girl let’s go, I think that place is better

She look up and say

Marissa: you sure?

Me: yes let go.

So I stuff my hard 6 inch back and zip it up, left the car, open the car boot and grab some newspaper with me. When we reach the middle of the field, I lay down the newspapers, ask Marissa to lie on her back and I move in front of her and pull up her shirt and slight her thong sideway. Capped myself and slowly I insert my monster into her and she

Marissa: oohhhuummm….

I can feel the tightness and penetration was quite difficult without much lubricant but I can stand it anymore, I need to fuck her! Halfway through, I can’t proceed further as I can feel the pain on my dickhead, so I pull it out again and pump her slowly without whole insertion.

Marissa: Ohhhh…..Ohhhhh….ahhhh

Her moan start to get louder and I also feel the dampness on her love holes, so I proceed to go for the full insertion.

Marissa: waaa,,,,,,fuck! Your cock so big!……oohhhh…ooo….gosh

After the full insertion, I start to pump her and my momentum increased as her moan gets louder. As I pump her, I pull down her tube and bra and start sucking on the nipple with my palm cupping it together. In the background, I can hear her screaming and yelling

Marissa: yes….yes…. arghhh… fuck me……fuck me….

After a few minutes, her body start o arch back, tremble and her hand grip on tight to my upper arm. With her legs wrap around my butt, she push me hard follow the rhythm of my pumping.

Out of the sudden she yell and her leg grip on tight to my butt and not allowing me to pull back for the next pump. I can also feel her clevis contracting and grip tight to my shaft and no letting it go. I had no choice but come to a halt and see her panting for breath. After a while, she release her grip on me and I start to withdraw from hers. So I knee back to pull out totally from her, she sit up and say

Marissa: Come, stand up, let me suck it out for you

So I stand up and she remove my condom and start sucking on my shaft. As I turn around to look for anyone around, I can see nobody but can see all the HDB flat facing me. The feeling is just like doing a live show in front of thousand of audience and it really bring up my man ego, after so many years of embarrassment from my ex-wife in front of my friends.

Her sucking was good, she twist her head as she suck down onto by shaft. After a few minutes of sucking to my surprise, she give me a deep throat and that was that was amazing! When she release herself from the deep throating, both of her hand start to stroke me hard. With on hand twisting my dick head, the other stroking my shaft at the bottom and she was opening her mouth getting ready to receive.

Marissa: Come give it to me! Come shoot me! Shoot inside!

Not long after, I feel the cumming effect and eventually I release my huge load, the first few drops splashed onto her face and hair. Reacting quick to that, she mouth my shaft immediately and suck dry every drip of my cum. That time, my leg was buckling and almost lost my balance.

As I open up my eyes, I can see all my cum dripping down the bathroom tiles with shower water running pass my eye. Well it was another jerk off session with my recalling of the passionate sex that I had with Marissa!

In fact I feel so relief and all stress seem to disappear after the shoot off. In my mind, I thought maybe sex is the best cure for my stress and tension…….

To be continue………………

gambit76
28-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Nice start bro! Another camper pitching tent here

lammpeb
28-10-2012, 11:21 AM
Good storyline read already feel like want to fuck a sexy horny pinoy.....camping for more

Sex.Photos
28-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Bro, can publish a book liao. Good Job :p

Stabil0
28-10-2012, 11:28 AM
camping here :D

Yes, me camping here too :)

applebook
28-10-2012, 02:23 PM
setting up camp

SimplyUnperfect
28-10-2012, 04:43 PM
Main supporter here camping for t best seat :D

Steelshaft
29-10-2012, 01:09 AM
Hi Bro, thanks for the encouragement and the point given to me. Here is the second part, a bit short as need to go out with CO today, no time to write.:D

Steelshaft
29-10-2012, 01:11 AM
After cleaning out the mess I had created, I brought out my razar and start to shave off the excess hair off on my pubic area. Marissa taught me that, as she like shaven dick as it look more sexy, the first time it got shaven was by Marissa during our sexcapde in Lido resort. However, make a lot explanation and writing up a lot of report when I get home, my one and only reason for the shave is that I had great itch on pubic area while I was at the Philippine as the weather is very humid. That brought us to the biggest fight in our relationship and that end us up filling for divorce.

After shaving and drying up, I walk to the study room and turn on my old laptop as I had been using the company laptop for these years. While waiting for the long boot up, I lighted a cigarette and staring at the photo on the table of me and my ex-wife. Thinking of the first few dates we go on and it was the fifth date that we start heavy petting.

I was brought back to conscious as the window 98 start up music buzzed. I start up IE browser and start searching up any job listing as I had still yet to get any reply from my last few interview. As I am in a specialise trade in building Clean room manufacturing line and furthermore Singapore market is getting much saturated presently hence looking for a post to suit my profile is much more difficult.

Suddenly, my phone rang and it was a starting with 3, so I suspect that this may be a office call from CBD area. So I pick it up

Me: KK speaking

Cynthia: Hi Mr Wong, how are you? This is Cynthia from Manpower Resourcing

Me: Oh! Hi Cynthia, oh sorry….I remembers now. How are you?

Cynthia: I fine, how is thing getting on?

Me: Ahh….yeah quite good, especially when hear from you.

Cynthia: huh…you are such a sweet talker

Me: Is it? Maybe I am having some sweet in my mouth. So any good news?

Cynthia: Yes, got some good news for you. The employer of NSK Wafer had chosen you as to be the Project Director for the Shanghai Wafer plant development. So I will need to meet you up to get your document as mentioned in our previous meeting and also to get you to sign on the employment letter. So far I am free on Monday at 2pm, would you like to come down on Monday? However I will also be available to meet you today, however I got a conference call meeting with an Italy company, so you may need to wait until 7 pm. Is that ok?

Me: great to hear that, why not I come down today as I am free

Cynthia: ok sure and see you then

Me: sure, see you

After I drop the phone, at least I feel better now as there at least one good news after so much stress.

This job that I had applied for an overseas company from Australia and they intend to build a wafer plant in shanghai and was looking for a project director to lead the team in shanghai. However they need a person who is bilingual, so they are looking for people from Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore.

Cynthia is from an HR agency appointed by them to head hunt in Singapore. Talking about her, she was quite a hot chick, the last time having an interview with her, she was in a office wear, tight mini skirt, white shirt and a power jacket. She was around 1.7 on her high heel, sweet and little CFM face and her age was 28 which I found out later.

I don't know why as I feel that I had change quite a lot after meeting Marissa, I get to be hornier and start to pay attention to boob butt and etc. Upon seeing any sexy girls on the road, now I start to have urge to fuck them, which I had not think of that before. Further to that I had started to talk sweetly and flirt with girls, whenever there is a chance. Marissa had change me and now I start to find sex is so beautiful and adorable.

Recalling the day I met Cynthia during the interview, I actually bump into her at her company door way. The bump was sudden that it sends her document flying over the place. She quickly squad down with her tight mini skirt and start picking up the document and at the mean time she was swearing

Cynthia: Aiya, why you cannot see me coming out meh?

Me: Very sorry mdm, I didn’t notice you are rushing out.

As she was picking up the document, I saw her cleavage as her top button was not done properly. Half of half breast was cover with a lacy red bra and that definitely send shock to my brain cell. As the document was all over the place, I stop my eyeball from eyeing the meatball and start to help her in picking the document, while she was still swearing. As when our both of our hands reach for the last document, we both look up and our eye contact met. After seeing me, she startle and couldn’t stop looking at me and after a few blink of the seconds, she say

Cynthia: you…you are looking for?

Me: Ohhh ,,, I am looking for Cynthia, sorry that I had bump into you.

Cynthia: Oh…I am Cynthia, it ok, I am also rushing out.

Can feel the sudden mood change in her attitude, maybe it is because of my look

Me: No worries, let the fault be mine.

And we both laugh…..

Cynthia: Are you Mr Wong?

Me: Yes

Cynthia: you don’t look your age?

Me: Is it?

Cynthia: yes you do, anyway please follow me, I show you to the meeting room

Steelshaft
29-10-2012, 01:11 AM
So she brought me into the meeting room and she asked me to wait her to get my document. As she turn around, I saw a nice firm ass and it was moving up and down as she walk away. After a while she walks in, with the document on the table and she sat down. As she goes through the interview question halfway, she say

Cynthia: oh no, the room so stuffy must be the centralise air con not working.

So she start to remove her power jacket and I can see the red colour trace of her bra shining through her thin shirt. The second button was also trying to hold two part of her shirt together, just like incredible hunk transforming. After that my attention was no longer on the interview but mainly admiring her sweet inviting boobs.

Cynthia: Mr Wong… Mr Wong you understand what I mean

Me: Oh… Oh yes, off course I do

Sorry, get caught but she don’t seem to care. So we carry out with interview with my eye still roll on and off between her face and the boobs below. Down south, my 6 inch is telling me “Mr Wong, I am expanding….” So we come to the end of the interview, I shook her hand and stand up to leave. However I had forgotten that I had a huge pouch at my zipper and I can see her eye, starring at my pouch and give a little cheeky smile. While driving home, I was still thinking of her sweet boobs but also worrying that she found me a horny fellow and don’t recommend to the employing company.

After the phone call and knowing that I had got the job, I straight away click on the IE browser and type “www. forrum.sammyboy.com”, to look for a treat for my little brother. After some browsing and PM to brother for contacts, however due to my low points, there was no reply to my message. So come 5.30pm as I think I should get dresses and head down to Cynthia office to avoid any traffic jam. So I get myself dress formally but spray a little more perfume as I am going to meet this hot chick.

When I reach the office around 6.30pm, the receptionist told me to wait in the meeting room as Cynthia is still on the call. Well, it was me that was early and so I sat down in the meeting room to wait. Around 6.50pm, Cynthia came in and when I saw her, my jaw simply dropped. She was wearing a black, body hugging one piece dress with spaghetti strap of very thin material. As she turns to close the door and I start drewing, from the trace of her panties line, she was wearing a bloody G string, think she must be ready for some clubbing tonight. Instantly, my brother was saying to me “forget about the sammyboy contact, I want this as my treat”.

As we finish the document and signing, it was already 7.30pm, looking at her watch she say

Cynthia: Oh gosh, it so late already

Me: Why not I buy you dinner and send you back later

Cynthia: yeah, I think you should as this is a very good offer, good salary and 50K yearly for your housing

Me: Sure, let me make it up to you.

Cynthia: Then you must treat me well, or I tell the NSK that you rejected the offer

Me: oh no, don’t like that lah, I sure give you a good treat

Cynthia: ok I thrust you, however you don’t need to send you back as I will be meeting my friend later

Me: Going clubbing?

Cynthia: maybe, depends, you want to join us?

Me: off course! I say I will make up it to you, my treat tonight!

Cynthia: sure?

Me: drinks on me

Cynthia: ok you say one hor

Me: No problem, why not I suggest where to go?

Cynthia: what is your suggestion?

Me: ok, let go to Clark Quay, we had our dinner at Wine Garage and we head for the Pump Room after that.

Cynthia: well it sounds great! Let do it!

So we drive down to Clark Quay, got my car parked and walk toward Wine Garage and had our dinner there. During the dinner, we down a few glass of red wine and as she was really sporting, we start flirting with each other.

Cynthia: Tell you what, actually I find you are a horny guy

Me: what make you say that?

Cynthia: Interview also can get hard

Me: hey, you can’t say that hor, you are the person that make me horny ok

Cynthia: is my dressing inappropriate that day?

Me: yeah, dress inappropriately? Don’t know that day is it you switch off the air con and purposely take off the jacket in front of me, furthermore purposely loosen the top button

Cynthia: who say I off the aircon! You, interview also can look at people breast and drew, just like ti ko pek

Me: what ti ko pek, then next time can you find a bigger size shirt or not, wear until so tight, like exploding like that, any men also cannot tahan wat.

Cynthia: Horny ah pek

Me: what horny ah pek, you purposely want to seduce me….

So the flirting goes on until her phone rang

Cynthia: Hi Serene,what up?

Cynthia: What you all not coming? Must come lah, I am with a Ser Lang now

Cynthia: Ok lor than no choice…ok you take care

Cynthia: my friend was sick and she is not coming

Me: So you still want to go? Wait I eat you up!

Cynthia: cher, shui pa shui

Me: ok you say one huh, wait got eaten don’t blame me huh

Cynthia: I on you!

Me: ok let go!

To be continue……

andythai
29-10-2012, 09:46 AM
waiting for more bro :)

jj_jj
29-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Looking forward to more juicy stuff :) Upz!

Steelshaft
29-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Hi Bro, thanks for the point and appreciated. Here goes the exciting part which you had look for!:D

Steelshaft
29-10-2012, 06:13 PM
So we proceed to the Pump room, pay the cover charge as it had past 10pm, it was so damn pack so we squeeze ourselves to the spot next to the DJ counter, order our drinks but this time we go a Martini dry.

So it was ShowTime as the band start to play, well she was wild, just like a beast release from it cage. While we were enjoying the band music, there is a group of girls standing opposite us and I can feel that they are browsing me and talking to each other with their eye looking at me.

I know that I had certain charm that attract women, however before I met Marissa, I didn’t really border but now is different. So I smile back to them and I put up my glass and give a toast to them. While they are toasting back, Cynthia saw it and I can saw a little mood change in her.

Cynthia: wow, got ladies eyeing you huh…

She speak to my ear as the music is loud

Me: Is it? Where?

Cynthia: Don’t kay kay la

Me: Oh…. You mean them, aiya just a gentleman gesture wat…

Cynthia: yeah what a gentle ti ko pek

Me: wah lau a.. like that also call ti ko pek, what can I do, they want to observe me, I also can’t stop them mah

Cynthia: then I teach you a way to stop it

So she put her arm around my neck and turn to look at the ladies opposite, just as they turn their eye contact on me, Cynthia move herself forward pressing onto me and french me. I was totally at shock by her action but I also can’t resist and grab my arm around her waist, pulling her hip, so that I little brother can also feel her. While frenching, I let my finger play on her G string as her skirt was so thin, I reach for the vertical of her G near the butt crack, pinch it and pull it up. Immediately I feel the effect on her as she give out a moan in my mouth. After a while, we broke the kiss and I speak to her in her ear

Me: Why you jealous huh?

Cynthia: cher, what jealous, I am trying to make them jealous

Me: Is it? Then I earn already lor

Cynthia: Later I get you to pay back nothing free ok?

I am curious why she say that, is she a FL or had the urge to enjoy sex while being paid at the same time? Fuck it, since she is so hot I don’t mind paying if she ask for it. So I get decently and say

Me: what the problem, the bill is on me tonight

Then in the background music start as the band walk off from the stage, it was playing “Shaft to your heart and …..” a Bon Jovi song.

Cynthia: Come let go and dance, I love this song!

So she pull me to the dance floor while everyone still considering whether to go down. As we walk to the dance floor, I can see all the horny eye looking at her especially those Angmo. I feel so proud at that time and I feel like taking the mic off the stage and tell everyone “She is mine! Assholes!”

She was wild with her dancing and me, not bad at all as I use to go for those ah lian, ah beng “function” quite a lot during my school days.

Cynthia screaming at my ear: I didn’t know you can dance so well!

Me screaming back: There is still a lot thing you don’t know about me yet!

So we continue dancing and the music is getting hotter and hotter, we start to do the hot salsa dance and I can’t control my little brother screaming to me “Fuck her! fuck her!” We dance for an hour with my soar dick, I feel the little pull at my genital area and I was thinking that I must find some way to release it. As the music stop and the band come up, we move back to our previous spot, by that time, those ladies are occupied by a few angmo already. Back to the spot, we toast and finish our drinks but that time I was already so honry, so I grab my hand around her waist pull her hip to my hard 6 inch and speak to her ear.

Me: see, they hook up already

Cynthia turn her head to look at those ladies with angmo now

Cynthia: So what?

Me: So it is time for me to make the angmo jealous now

Immediately with delay, I kiss her and she also respond well and we start to french each other. Again I continue to play with her G, but this time, she move her hand down south to stroke on my 6 inch and I also didn’t want to lose to her seduction, my hand reach under her short skirt to rub on her crack at the front. When I feel the love holes, it was already wet, our action is not visible as we hide below the console table. After a while, I broke out the frenching and I ask her

Me: Should we go somewhere?

Cynthia: Why you want to eat me huh?

Me: Why you scare huh?

Cynthia: who scare who? Let go lah, not cheap hor

Me: What do you mean not cheap?

Cynthia: why you back up already is it?

Me: Off course not, why I back up, how much you want?

Cynthia: What? You think I chicken hah!

Me: Sorry, sorry, sorry, I didn’t mean that, I mean what you want me to do

Cynthia: ok put it straight, you want to fuck me, don’t bring me to those cheepo hotel like 81 or Fragrance. I only put up in 5 stars hotel and I will not go out with cheepo man

My little brother was telling me “come on say yes, I am bursting, I can’t stand any longer!” Actually in my mind was doing it in the car just like with Marissa, or go to hotel 81 or Fragrance, but her word really put a big squash on my man ego and so in order not to lose face, I say

Me: Come on, I not that cheepo man, which hotel? You name it

Cynthia: You say one huh

Me: Yes confirm

Cynthia: I want to stay at MBS

Me: Ok on, let go! (thinking that the most is 5 to 6 hundreds dollars)

Steelshaft
29-10-2012, 06:15 PM
As both of us had drank, I decided to leave my car behind and take a cab over there. But when we reach the taxi stand, what a fucking long queue, some drunken lying on the floor, one ladies sitting on the floor displaying her black panties, some people screaming and all sort of rubbish.

In my mind, I can’t wait any longer, I need to fuck her soon! So we go back to the car and take a risk not to bump into any road block. Lucky there was no road block on the way there but it wasted some of my fucking time going to the taxi stop and back to the car. Yes I am so desperate in fucking her!

When we reach the hotel, I grab my remaining two condom under my car seat and we check in at the counter and I ask for a room but she also tell the receptionist that she want a high floor with city view

Receptionist: Sorry mdm, there was no more room on high floor, we only left with suites for your requirement

Cynthia: Then give us the suite

Receptionist: let me check………mdm for city view on high floor we only left with the premier suite which is S$1,576 per night

Inside me, what the fuck, I can go GL to look for a 150 girl and fuck ten times and left $76 dollar for my favourite stout! But my little head is telling me, “come on go for it, you got the money! Come on be a man, who ask you to let her chose the hotel!” so with no other choice I say

Me: ok, we will take it

So we head up to the 54th floor and got into our room, after closing the door I grab her from behind and I say
Me: you bitch, I want to fuck you dead

Cynthia: come let see who is better

She turn around push me to away, reach for the skirt hemline and pull it over her top, revealing her 34C. 24 .34 body covered in black lacy bra and G string. As I saw it, I also start to remove my clothing leaving my underwear with my harden 6 inch judging out. She continue to remove her bra and G, showing her clean shaven pussy and when she spotted my dick head peeking, she say

Cynthia: wow, that was a nice one

Me: yeah he is going to make you scream!

Cynthia: you sure or not, a lot of men say that but didn’t make it

Me: let see…

She move back to the bed and lay herself down and spread her leg with one hand rubbing her pussy and say

Cynthia: come ti ko pek, you want to eat me right? Dare to eat me now?

Fuck! Her words is really challenging my ego, but she don’t that it was my specialty, as through the year with my ex-wife, she had force me to lick her and also teach me a lot of tactic in licking hers

Me: test me? I will make you scream the hell out of your mind with my tongue!

Cynthia: Come, you cheepo man!

Shit another challenging word from her! So I knee down on the bed side and start licking on the inner thigh and glide my touch to the pubic area

Cynthia: Come ti ko, lick it!

So with my favourite that also make my ex-wife scream, I stick out my whole tongue and give a big swept from her asshole to her pubic area.

Cynthia: Oooohhhhhh…..shit!

Me: want me to lick right, I will lick you dead!

Cynthia: come on give me your best shot!

So I start my work on her clitoris, there is a little musky smell on it, however I think she had spray from perfume on her pubic area hence there is a mixture of it. When I was working on her clitoris, she is already moaning

Cynthia: fuck..yes…yes…Ooohhhh….

After I work on her clitoris, I proceed to her love and licking the upper wall of it. Back and fro I go between her clitoris and hole. At that time she was already jerking her body and her leg kicking. I push her leg further up and I start to lick on her asshole

Cynthia: Oooohhh ….yes baby yes…..

Then I move back to her love hole and start to tongue fuck it, deeper and deeper I start to stick my tongue into her holes and with the juice I wet my finger and start to insert and dig on her asshole.

Cynthia: Oh damn, oh damn oh damn, gosh you are good….

At least a word of encouragement….. After quite a few different tactics for a ten minutes, I can feel her having the sensation to cum, so I move back my tongue to her clitoris and finish her off with a finale. She body start to arch, her body trembling, the tone of her moaning change and her hand is trying to push my head off. I know she was cumming, but no, this is the time I torture this bitch! I grip tight to her thigh and continue to play with her clitoris

Cynthia: no…no….no enough! Stop it, stop it…..

“I don’t care, who call you challenge me, it is time for your to die, pitch” thinking to myself.

Cynthia: please,…..please…. please stop….

I continue my tongue work until she give a big arch follow by a big sharp scream! I know she was over. But I want to tell this bitch that it was not over yet, so I pick up the condom from my pant pocket and put it on, while she was panting for breath. I lift up her leg again and with on swift movement, I shaft my whole 6 inch into her and she cried

Cynthia: Wwwwaaaa! Oh my gosh!

As she was on the edge of the bed and it give me a good pumping position, I let out the beast in me and start pumping her like a hot and steaming locomotive.

Cynthia: NO…NO… NO…NO… NO…NO… NO…NO…

What a wonderful cried from her, begging me? it further bring up my man ego

Me: you want it right, bitch! Fuck around with me right! Beg me, beg me maybe I think about it

Cynthia: pleeassee…..please stop….. can’t take it… please stop

I stopped, but it was not over yet, I pull out my shaft and flip her to the side, I let one of her between my leg shift the leg to her front and I enter her on the side to give more feel to my dick.

Me: you think it is over bitch! Not yet! Come take some more torture!

I continue to pump her for a few minute and start spanking her butt. After a long five minute, I start to have the cum feeling, so I pump a little further to feel my sperm at the root of the shaft. Quickly, I pull out, remove the cap and lie sideway onto the bed with my dick in front of her mouth and I shaft it in and fire

Me: Aaarruugghhhh…….

She had no reaction and just like a dead meat, I can see her swallowing my cum and we stay at that position with my shaft still plug in and continue to catch our breath….

To be continue…………….

LovePotion
29-10-2012, 09:18 PM
Here we go again.... an erotic story hahaha...

two thumbs up for you

Steelshaft
30-10-2012, 12:25 AM
After a while lying on our side, I suddenly feel a pain on my dick head, shit she was biting on it.

Me: hey pain, let go!

I scream and she mumble with my cock in her mouth but with her teeth holding dick groove

Cynthia: asshole, you want to kill me right? Don't move or I bite it off

Me: ok ok sorry please stop

Cynthia: beg me asshole

Me: please please ok I beg you please

Cynthia: No! Not sincere! Again!

Me: oh sorry dear Cynthia, I was wrong, I should have stop when you tell me

Cynthia: ok that more like it

She open her and quickly remove it from her mouth and we start to laugh

Me: so you enjoy yourself?

Cynthia: yes, you are good, so how you learn to lick like that?

As she speak she slowly stroke my shaft as it was in front of her face

Me: my ex-wife taught me

Cynthia: you are so good on bed, why she left you, I think you should be fucking around with other women

Me: well there is a long story which I do not want to go there and I can tell you your reason for my divorce is 100% wrong

Looking at my dick she say

Cynthia: what a good size you have

Me: you never try this size before?

Cynthia: I had try size bigger than this but no point, they can't last

Me: what is the biggest size you had tried?

Cynthia: a 8 inch but it only last for a few minute, want to go second time but unable to get it up

As she stroke and admire my shaft, it start to harden again

Cynthia: wow, so fast? Sure or not?

Me: you are seeing it now wat

So she takes a lick on my dick and look up and smile at me, well this simulation off course sense shock to my nerve and my 6 inch grow again. After a few lick, she start to circle my dick head with her curling tongue, slowly she proceed to suck on it

Me: ohhoooo….shit

Seeing me excited, she take the shaft into her mouth, her suction was good but I think she still loose to Marissa as Marissa always like to do the twist that make more sensation for me. As she suck on it, I put my hand down to her head and come her hair back ward. From the view, it was lovely, seeing a beautiful naked women giving you a blow job. Looking from the top, she do have very nice curve and contour. Nice breast, nice firm ass, so I think my dollars are well spent.

Then she push me to lie on my back and she climb up and continue sucking. This time the suction is better and she also start to play with my cock by slapping it onto her tongue. She then take in the shaft again but this time she try deep throating it and she really slide in the whole shaft! I was feeling damn high when she deep throat it and I also can feel she gagging. After she release it from her mouth, she start masturbating it and I really feel good. She continue to deep throat it after my cock run dry and she repeat it again and again. Finally, I got the feeling of cumming

Me: Shit…..I going to cum

She then suddenly stop all the action stand up and say

Cynthia: ok you carry on, I go to bath

She walk into the bathroom, lock the door behind her and left me hanging high and dry.

Me: hey don’t leave me this way!

She didn’t respond. Firstly I was quite frustrated, but later I start to like her playfulness. Although Marissa is hot on bed, but sometime I found her lor saw. For Cynthia, she always give you surprise and you can never guess what she is going to do next. So I got no choice and walk to the window fully open the window and enjoy the expensive city view. Standing there with a harden cock, I feel like Superman and showing the whole, here is my big cock!

After a while looking at the city, something sad struck me. Yes I am go to leave this country and would not be back for a few years, I was thinking of my friends my ex-wife and last of all Marissa, how am I going to tell her that I will be posted to Shanghai. Should I leave her but she is having my baby, a thousand “how” come to my mind. Should I just disappear, as she don’t where I stay and I will be changing my phone number. No I think it should not be that way, she will go crazy for leaving her like that. What to do and how to break the news to her? Getting her to come to Shanghai? Yeah, maybe I get her to come to Shanghai and we can live together happily ever after. Then my phone rang, it was her, my ex-wife. Standing there I don’t know want to pick it up or not, but I am worry for her as it maybe an emergency that call so late. So I pick it up and say

Me: What up?

Ex: why are you picking up the phone so late!

Me: Why, what the problem?

Ex: So late also not at home, screwing women outside right!

Well this time she was right

Me: yeah so what? We are divorced already wat!

Ex: See, everything I say was right! You heartless guy…….

So she carry on with her nagging and I will need to put the phone away from my ear. That was the last voice I want hear in this world, always screaming and shouting on the phone. But she do have a cooling effect, after hearing her my cock deflated immediately.

Ex: hello! Hello! You hear me or not!

Me: Yes, I hear you, what you want?

Steelshaft
30-10-2012, 12:26 AM
Ex:….ok ….I tell you mum is very ill now and she is in the hospital already, I think you better come to see her tomorrow

Me: So which hospital?

Ex: she at Gleneagle Hospital, block 1, Level 5, room 502

Me: ok I will come over tomorrow

Ex: you better come (du…. She hang up..)

I know her mother well, she was diagnosed with a colon cancer six month back and now the cancer spread and it is uncontrollable. As she always take care of me as she like me very much and always treating me as her son. She knows her daughter character and she always help my ex-wife to console me asking me to take it easy as she was born with a golden spoon. I feel bad after hearing the news as I know normally the person fall ill again after the kimo, she will not last long.

Then I was woke up from the past and brought back to the present when I hear a click sound from the bathroom door. Instantly my horny side came back, it is payback time! So I proceed to the bathroom and I saw her in wrap in towel. She saw me with the deflated cock, laugh and say

Cynthia: hahaha… you jerk it off is it?

Me: me need to jerk it off meh, you think your suck so good meh (sounded a bit angry)

Cynthia: ok lah boy boy, go to bath, wait mummy give you a good one ok

After hearing, which I don’t know why, I act as a small boy and say

Me: you don’t bluff me huh, later give me a good one huh

Cynthia: ok, ok, Mummy promise you….go and bath now

Well it like role play, that why I like her, she always got something special. So I proceed to bath and come out with a towel wrap around my waist. When I walk back to the room, I was surprise by her again, she was sitting on one seater sofa near to the window, naked and holding a glass of red wine in her hand. When she saw me

Cynthia: come over here boy, let me see whether you are naughty or not?

So I walk over to her side and say

Me: Yes mum, I was a good boy

As I was still one arm length away from her, she grab me at the towel knot and pull me close and pull down my towel

Cynthia: come let me see your stuff

She then start to massage on my dick and cupping my balls, soon after without control my brother came straight to attention. I can see her face slightly red as I think she had down a third bottle of wine. From here I start to enjoy my view of her body, nice firm breast with a pinkish nipple, a flat tummy and a beautiful shaven pussy which not much sign of brown pasture at the labia.
Cynthia: Tell mummy, why you shave your cock?

Me: mummy, I am a small boy, my hair haven’t grow

Cynthia: do you know mummy like shaven cock?

Me: I don’t know mummy you like it

Cynthia: it make me horny you know…you naughty boy

She give a tight slap to my cock, but my cock was so hard that it bounce back

Cynthia: tyring to resist right, you naughty boy!

She grip on hard to my dick and just like wanting to choke it.

Cynthia: come! Mummy teach you how to drink wine

So she pours half of the remaining glass of wine into her mouth and start to suck on my cock.

Me: Oohhh shit!!

As she suck I reciprocate to her moment of her head, soon after a few minute of sucking, I grab her head and push my shaft into her mouth fully and she choked and cough maybe due to the wine. She swallow the wine and say

Cynthia: you try to kill mummy right

And she give another tight slap to my dick head

Cynthia: Let mummy punish you, come her knee in front of me!

So I do as she told me, knee in front of her. She spread open her legs and hang it over the arm of the sofa

Cynthia: come lick mummy!

As I start to lick her, she start to moan. As the licking continues, her juice is like waterfall and start dripping. After 10 minutes or so, she can’t take it anymore and she start grabing my head to force my tongue into her pussy and she start to tremble, so I continue and I can see her having an orgasm as she give a loud scream! The scream was so loud and I am worried that it can be heard in the corridor. After that I stop my licking and left her panting for her breath. So I go back to my pant and grab the other condom and put it on, walking back she had wake up from her trauma smiling at me say
Cynthia: you are a really a good licker
Me: Is it? Here come part two
I position my dick right in front of the target and I shaft it in.
Cynthia: Oooohhhhh my gosh!
I star to pump her with quick stroke and she start moaning like hell! After five minutes of missionary, I pull her and ask her to bend down in front of the window with her hand pressing onto the glass and I shaft in from behind. Soon there sound of piaking and moaning fill the whole room
Cynthia: Oooohhhh yes, Oh yes….
I am fucking her hard, I am fucking in front of the whole Singapore! After five minute of piaking, I withdrew my shaft and bring her to the bed. I lift both of her leg up over her head and I try the pile driver position. Just as I am going to penetrate, I realise that my condom was torn as it was the super thin type
Me: Shit my condom torn!
Cynthia: Fuck it! Do me raw, but don’t shoot inside!
She was definitely desperate for the pumping, so I shaft it in and continue to pump her. So without the condom, I could feel more sensation and I start feeling the urge

Me: Arrghhh…. I am cumming!

Cynthia: Don’t cum inside!

With her reminder, I pull out the shaft and put it over her head, she also open up her mouth and I spray it into her mouth with some misfiring and onto her face! After the release, my leg buckle and I drop back onto the bed and we are all catching our breath. After a while, I grab a tissue for her to clean up, I hug her and we fall asleep……

To be continue……

DaringOne
30-10-2012, 12:49 AM
Thks for sharing... nice story

lammpeb
30-10-2012, 01:28 AM
Money well spent

SimplyUnperfect
31-10-2012, 05:01 PM
More cum to cum pls :D with yr story lines keep our imagination wild ... thxs bro